Chapter 9

Dumb Dumb Dumb

It was late at night when Sooyoung and Yuri got home. Hyoyeon who happens to get some water at the kitchen saw the two at the living room.

“You guys just got back?” Hyoyeon ask before taking a sip at her water.

“Yeh. Where’s Yoong?” Sooyoung ask before making her way at the kitchen to put the plastic bags filled with random stuffs.

“I guess she’s at her room, why?” Hyoyeon said from the living room.

“It’s her turn now.” Sooyoung said before making her way upstairs to Yoona’s room. Yuri and Hyoyeon followed Sooyoung at Yoona’s room.

When the three was in front of Yoona’s room Sooyoung knock first before getting in.

“Yoong?” Sooyoung said. Yoona was leaning at the head board while her phone is in her hands.

“Yeh?” Yoona said without throwing Sooyoung a glance and just continue playing on her phone.

“Make the cake now.” Sooyoung said. Yoona jolted up from her bed and throws Sooyoung a look.

“What?! What the hell are you saying Sooyoung.” Yoona raised her voice a little Sooyung just give her a lower your voice look.

“Okay, I’m done with this I’m going to sleep now.” Yuri said covering when she released a small yawn. Sooyoung just nodded at her and the latter walk out at Yoona’s room.

“What the Soo?!” Yoona whispered loudly so they can’t disturb the other girls who they guess are sleeping now because it’s late at night.

“Look you’re the one who knew how to bake here. I mean I can’t ask the others for help right? I mean Yoong come on.” Sooyoung said

“Go ask Taeyeon unnie, I’m going to sleep now, shoooo.” Yoona said while shooing Sooyoung to get out on her room before she slumped down to her bed. Sooyoung took a sit at Yoona’s bed and shake the latter a little. Yoona groaned at the act.

“Yoong, come on just get up already.” Sooyoung said.

“Just let Hyo do it.” Yoona said before she cover her face with a pillow.

“What?! No I’m not.” Hyoyeon said

“Hyo is assigned tomorrow to help me.” Sooyoung reasoned out to Yoona. Hyoyeon widen her eyes at the sudden information.

“What?!” Hyoyeon said and Sooyoung just gave her the look.

“Aiish fine. I’m going now.” Hyoyeon said and stormed out from Yoona’s room. After Hyoyeon closed the door Sooyoung turns to Yoona again whose still have a pillow covering her face.

“So Yoong?” Sooyoung said. Yoona took the pillow out to her face and look at Sooyoung.

“No.” Yoona said

“Come on pretty please.” Sooyoung gave Yoona a puppy eyes and the latter can’t take the look for so long. Yoona sat up from her lying position and look at Sooyoung with disgust.

“Damnit Soo you’re ruining my beauty sleep just so you know.” Yoona said. Sooyoung look at her for a couple of seconds.

“Beauty?” Sooyoung said Yoona raised an eye brow to the latter.

“What?”

“I thought you’re gorgeous? So why only beauty?” Sooyoung said and grinned at Yoona when she saw the latter rolled her eyes and sigh.

“Damn, where’s the ingredients?” Yoona said and stood up she walks to her table and tied up her hair in a loose bun.

“Thanks, it’s already at the kitchen.” Sooyoung said while grinning like an idiot Yoona rolled her eyes at the sight of grinning Sooyoung.

“Yeh yeh.”

“Yoong?”

“Hmm?”

“Don’t make too much noise that will make the others to wake up, okay? Especially sunny.” Sooyoung said and stood up from Yoona’s bed.

“Arrgh, why so demanding Soo? Fine.”

“Yoong?” Sooyoung said Yoona turns to Sooyoung a little annoyed.

“What now?!” Sooyoung just chuckled because she knows that Yoona is a bit annoyed now because she disturbed her sleep.

“Thanks, I owe you.”

“Yeh yeh, you owe me. A lot!” Yoona emphasized the last two words.

“Yeh, make it great okay, I know you’re great.” Sooyoung said and Yoona just rolled her eyes at annoyance.

“Come on Soo, just leave my room already before I change my mind because of your nonsense blabbering here.” Yoona said while pushing Sooyoung to her door.

“Thanks again Yoong.” Sooyoung said and gave Yoona a smile. Yoona just nodded her head before walking out to her room.

“No prob.” Yoona said before making her way at the kitchen.

 

 

“Stupid Sooyoung! Arrgh! She make me all this?! In midnight?! Seriously what is she thinking?! Aiish Choi Sooyoung you really owe me a lot!” Yoona said through her gritted teeth while she was preparing the ingredients for the baking.

“What’s with the blabbering e?” Jessica popped at the kitchen making Yoona to jump in surprise. Jessica just look at her waiting for a reply.

“Yah! You scared me.” Yoona said while clutching to her chest. Jessica just nodded at her.

“Yeh, so what’s with all of this?” Jessica said pointing at the ingredients at the table.

“Oh, I’m making a cake for Sunny Unnie’s birthday.” Yoona said before walking at some cabinets to get a bowl.

“Oh yeah right, it’s almost 12 it’s going to be her birthday in a minute.”

“Yeh.”

“So Sooyoug knows about it? I mean it’s kinda sweet that you’re baking a cake for sunny in midnight but I think Sooyoung…” Jessica’s words was cut off by Yoona.

“Soo ask me for this since she didn’t know how to bake a cake.” Yoona before making her way back at the table where Jessica is.

“Oww, yeh of course she will since you know how to bake.” Jessica said and Yooa nodded her head.

“Yeh, so why are you still up?” Yoona said changing the topic.

“Oh, I heard someone talking so loud so….” Jessica’s words was cut off again by Yoona.

“You heard me? , you think Sunny unnie heard me too? You think I’d wake her up too? Aiish what to do? What to dooo?” Yoona said panicking a little. Jessica just watch how Yoona to panic before she burst out from laughing. Yoona jumped in surprised again when Jessica burst out in laughing she immediately walk to Jessica’s side and covered Jessica’s mouth to lessen the sound of Jessica’s laughter.

“Yah, you’re loud.” Yoona said. Jessica removed Yoona’s hands from her before looking at Yoona.

“Aigoo, I was just kidding Yoona. I didn’t hear you upstairs, okay?” Jessica said while giggling because of Yoona’s reaction before.

“Aiish you tricked me.” Yoona said and pouted. Jessica found it cute but she just shrugged the thought.

“Well. I can’t sleep.”

“Why can’t you sleep?”

“I don’t know.”

“Ah I see.”

“What?”

“You’re thinking me too much that’s why.” Yoona said before she chuckled. Jessica just look at her before she inwardly smirked.

“What if I really did?” Jessica said in a serious tone and it caused Yoona to stop from chuckling she look at Jessica a little surprised.

“W-what?” Yoona stuttered a bit and she took a few step backwards when Jessica walk closer to her looking at her seriously.

“What if I really did Yoona?” Jessica ask again while looking at Yoona straight to the eyes. Yoona look away immediately and turns to the ingredients at the table.

“Oh yeh, t-the flour.” Yoona said and she claps her hands.

“Yoona.” Jessica called her softly Yoona nervously gulped before turning to Jessica again.

“S-si..j-jessica.” Yoona once again stuttered when she saw Jessica walking closer and closer to her. Yoona took a step back until her hits the table. “”. Jessica trapped Yoona between her and the table with her both hands resting at Yoona’s side at the table. Yoona blinked several times because Jessica is drowning her with her eyes. Yoona’s gaze accidentally fall at Jessica’s lips and she nervously gulped again Jessica who saw it inwardly smirked.

“Gotcha.” Jessica said before pulling herself away from Yoona while laughing.

“Ai yah!” Yoona said and pushed Jessica slightly at the shoulder.

“Disappointed?” Jessica said teasing Yoona.

“Aiish whatever.” Yoona said before turning away from Jessica and pretended to do the baking.

“Well, need some help there?” Jessica said after her laughter died down and composed herself again. Yoona look at her and smirked.

“Come on we both know how bad are you at kitchen chores.”

“Yah!”

“Fine fine, you really want to help?” Yoona ask Jessica to make sure if the latter is serious. Jessica nodded at her.

“Yah, since I can’t sleep.”

“Well that’s creepy.”

“What’s creepy?”

“That you can’t sleep, you know. You can sleep like forever….Aww. Why?” Yoona said while rubbing the sore spot where Jessica slapped her. Jessica glared at her and Yoona raised her both hands in the air.

“Okay okay, annoyed again e?” Yoona said while chuckling a bit. Jessica just rolled her eyes before sitting at one of the chairs at the kitchen.

“So, what am I supposed to do?” Jessica ask Yoona who was arranging the ingredients and the things that needed to the baking. Yoona shrugged not knowing what Jessica can do too.

“Don’t know. Ahmm maybe help me mixing the ingredients?” Yoona said unsure.

“Okay let’s get started.” Jessica said and claps her hands before she beamed at Yoona.

“Cute.” Yoona mumbled to herself.

“You’re saying?” Jessica said and tilted her head at Yoona.

“Oh nothing I said…” Yoona words was cut off by Jessica raising a hand in front of her.

“Stop.”

“E?” Yoona look at her confused

“I don’t want to hear any nonsense from you again like you’re saying I’m gorgeous or whatsoever.” Jessica said while she shook her head from side to side. Yoona chuckled at the sight of Jessica being cute in front of her.

“Okay so let’s do it.”

“Yeh.”

 

“Hey you have some icing here Jessica.” Yoona said and put some icing at Jessica’s face.

“Yaaaa!” Jessica said and pushed Yoona at shoulder. Yoona laughed at her because of the icing at her face and she looks adorable at Yoona’s eyes. They are now done baking the cake and was about to clean but Yoona’s playful side kick in.

“Im Yoonaaaaa!” Jessica said and run to Yoona with some icing on her hands. Yoona run to the other side of the table while laughing.

 

“It’s a mess. What do we do now?” Yoona said when they are done playing to each other by putting an icing to each other’s faces. Jessica just shrugged.

“Don’t know. I’ll go upstairs now. I’m done here.”

“What?! You’re not going to help me clean this mess that we did?” Yoona ask in disbelief.

“Well I do help you a lot from baking.” Jessica reasoned out. Yoona look at her in disbelief.

“What? All you did was pass me the ingredients and you just sited and you just keep saying nonsense things to me while I’m baking.” Yoona listed down what Jessica did throughout the baking session.

“See? It’s a lot right? It’s more than one. So I’ll go upstairs now I’m sleepy.” Jessica said and faked a yawn.

“Yeh, sleeptight.” Yoona said and jut sigh before turning her back at Jessica. Then Yoona felt a hand on her wrist. Yoona look up at the owner of the hand and see Jessica smiling at her.

“I was just kidding. Let’s clean this mess now. Seriously I’m sleepy now.”

“No it’s okay really. Go sleep now I know how you love to sleep.” Yoona said slightly pushing Jessica at the kitchen door.

“And then what? Let you sulk here while cleaning? While cursing me at the back of your head because I didn’t give you a hand? Oh come on.” Jessica said. Yoona waved a hand in front of her that she didn’t think on that.

“No, I didn’t even think of that, not until now.” Yoona said and grinned at Jessica. Jessica smacked Yoona forehead lightly.

“Aww seriously, are we really okay now? Or you just agree to settle down things with me so you can hit me whenever you want?” Yoona said while rubbing her forehead to ease the pain.

“Well, kind of like that.” Jessica said and stacked her tongue out.

“Ha! I knew it” Yoona said and look at Jessica accusingly. Jessica chuckled at Yoona’s act.

“Silly. Let’s clean now. I’m sleepy.” Jessica said before a small yawn left out this time it’s true.

“I told you just to go upstairs already.” Yoona said Jessica just throw a glare.

“Just shut up okay? Let’s get this done. Quick!” Jessica said and claps her both hands together. Yoona stand straight and give Jessica a playful salute.

“Aye aye ma’am.”

“Silly.”

“But….” Yoona words was cut off by Jessica.

“Shut up or I’ll leave you here without any help.” Jessica crossed her arms at her chest and raised an eye brow to Yoona. Yoona grinned at her.

“Terflyyyyy~~~” Yoona continue her words in a singing manner. Jessica laugh again at Yoona’s act.

“Silly.”

“Why thank you.” Yoona said and beamed at Jessica.

____________________________________________

Sorry for late update I just finished my finals yesterday and damn it drained me. Those solving problems . I didn't know if I'll be able to pass all my subjects huhu. And yeh I kinda lose my usb so yeh all my updates in this story just vanished so I need to type a new again huhu my lovely usb. well hope you enjoy this chapter guys. Thank you and love you all.

Anneyeong~~~