The Meeting and Reconciliation

Dumb Dumb Dumb

Silently sitting at one of the tables of the said café that they were going to meet, she casually looks at the glass door of the café every time the bell rings indicating that there are people coming or going out at the café. She sighs at the nth time and looks at her wrist watch. Well it’s not the other fault though, she is just an hour early for the said time that they were supposed to meet. The glass door of the café opens and this time she didn’t bother to look at the door knowing that she will just be disappointed again if she did. She felt someone stood at her side and when she looks up it is the person that she’s been waiting for an hour smiling brightly at her so bright that she might get blinded anytime soon. She blinks her eyes several times, well you can’t blame her the person in front of her has gone more beautiful since the last time she saw her. She’s even thinking if this is the person she knows or a goddess that is in disguise.

 

“Hey” The person greets her and she’s sure that she’s not dreaming. She suddenly stood up and hugs the person that is in front of her. The other was quite taken a back at the sudden act but she return the hug anyway, giggling at her. They stayed like that for a few minutes while the other is rubbing her hand at the other girls’ back.

“Hey” The said girl repeated her greetings but once again she received nothing but instead the hug becomes tighter and she feels that her lungs are now constructing gasping for air.

“Hey, hey. I know you missed me, but I can’t breathe.” The girl said and with that the other girl released her from the tight hug. She looks at her from head to toe then toe to head as if she was not believing the creature that is right in front of her eyes.

“What?” The girl said but the other is still not uttering any single word to her not even a “Hi” or “Hey to you too.”

“Yaaah” But then again she receives nothing but only silence at the girl who's still continuous staring at her. She is now becoming conscious to herself.

“Yah! If you’re not going to talk to me, I’m now going to leave.” And with that she turn to her heels but only to feel a hand holding her wrist and turn her around.

“Omo, Yoongie! It’s really you!” The other girl finally said and hugs Yoona once again and this time much tighter than before, because heck she missed her. She missed her Yoongie. Yoona chuckles at this and hugs the girl back with the same favor.

“It’s really me.” Yoona said between her chuckles and she pulled away a little.

“What makes you think that I am not me?” Yoona ask the other girl who’s still looking at her like as if admiring her.

“Yah! I’m talking to you.” Yoona said and flicks a finger at the latter’s forehead causing the other girl to flinch and pouts.

“Yah, that hurts.” Said the girl while she’s rubbing the spot where Yoona flicked her finger. Yoona fakes a surprised expression with her hand covering .

“Oh my, you know how to talk? That surprised me!” Yoona said a little exaggerated to tease the other girl. The latter glared at her, but she just shrugs and chuckles. Yoona took a seat opposite to the other and the latter did the same.

“Sooo?” Yoona starts and grins at the person that is in front of her.

“Hmm?” The person only raised an eye brow to her.

“Missed me so much I guess.” Yoona said too proudly and the person that is sitting in front of her scoffs and rolled her eyes.

“Oh gosh, aside that you become more beautiful which is I didn’t expect you become much more full of yourself too also. What a perfect combination.” The person said while she sarcastically claps her hands together. Yoona laughs at this.

“Well thanks for that wonderful compliments of yours and I really do missed you too…” Yoona paused before she winks at the girl that is in front of her who cringe at her weird wink.

“..Hyunnie~~” And she ended what  she was saying with a much full aegyo that makes Seohyun want to punch her right there square to her oh so beautiful face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whooop whoop whooop whooop whooop firetruck~~ YoonHyun in your areaaa~~. And there it is YoonHyun finally meet again. Seohyun unnie is in the houseeeee! Sorry if this was too short, it's just a flashback chapter anyways hehe hope you enjoy

 

Annyeong~~