Chapter 19

Dumb Dumb Dumb

As she walks alone at the school ground with her earphones plugged in her both ears she saw a familiar figure walking towards to the right direction. She smile to herself and she hurries to go to the familiar figure to greet her. She unplugged her earphones to her both ears and puts it inside her bag. She taps the girls’ shoulder and the girl turns around at her back. The girl just look at her. She smile at her, her charming smile that can get anyone swoon over her.

                                                                                                                                         

“Hi there SinB.” Yoona said and waves her hand at the younger girl who stood frozen in front of her. Yoona chuckles at the younger girls’ reaction and it brought backs SinB to reality. She blinks her eyes rapidly before she manage to greet Yoona back.

“Oh, a-ahm Hi there t-too Sunbae nim.” SinB said and bows to Yoona. Yoona furrowed her brows and shook her head.

“Don’t be so formal SinB ah. Just call me unnie, okay?” Yoona said and beams at SinB again. SinB just stared at her for a moment before she nods her head.

“O-okay Yoona U-unnie.” SinB said and hang her head low afterwards because she’s quite shy to call Yoona an unnie. Yoona chuckles and grabs her shoulders causing her to look up at the older girl. Yoona smiles at her once again.

“Why are you keep stuttering? Hmm?” Yoona said and SinB looks down again because of embarrassment because Yoona just notice her undying stuttering.

“I….ahhm…I’m kinda not used to call you unnie, Sunbae nim.” SinB said honestly while she fidgets at her fingers. Yoona looks at her for a second before she smiles again.

“Then get used to it, hmm?” Yoona said and raised SinB’s chin to look at her. SinB nods her head once again and Yoona clasp her both hands together.

“Great. So where are you going? I hope you’re not running late to your next subject again?” Yoona said with a hint of teasing in her voice. She grinned at the younger girl who got flustered at her remarks.

“I am not.” SinB said softly and pout slightly. Yoona chuckles and taps the tip of her nose with her index finger.

“Cute. So where are you going?” Yoona said and gives SinB curt nod.

“It’s actually my break Sunba…Yoona Unnie.” SinB said and Yoona smiles at her when she corrects her own self from calling her Sunbae nim again.

 “Really? When is your next class then?” Yoona said while doing some gestures to her hands.

“After an hour. I’m going to grab some bite just now, really.” SinB said and Yoona grins at her.

“Great, I’m going to get some bite too. Come on.” Yoona said and she lends her hand to SinB while smiling at the younger girl. SinB seems to get what Yoona is trying to say so she grabs the older girls’ hand. Yoona pats her head softly before she both leads them to the cafeteria.

 

 

They were now both sitting at the opposite side of the table inside the cafeteria with their foods on their table. Yoona said that it was her treat since it’s her idea to grab some bite together. SinB didn’t object and just nod at the older girl.

 

“So?” Yoona trails off after she was done to her last gulp on her drinks. SinB just look at her waiting for her to continue.

“Where’s your next class?” Yoona said and leans back at her seat comfortably with her arms and legs cross. SinB swallowed her food first before she answers the older girls’ question.

“F609.” SinB said and took a sip in her drinks afterwards. Yoona’s eyes glisten and smiles to her again.

“Great. My next class is at F607. I’ll walk you to your room then.” Yoona said still smiling at the younger girl. SinB shook her head and Yoona furrowed her eye brows.

“No need Unnie. I can go there by myself.” SinB refused the offer politely because Yoona is being too kind to her even though they barely know each other. Yoona shook her head.

“Nonsense. We’re on the same way though so I’ll not take no as an answer.” Yoona said and SinB just pout which earns a chuckle from Yoona.

“Don’t sulk. I am not a bad person or it’s not like I am planning to do funny things to you. Do I look like I am?” Yoona said and bats her eyes cutely at the younger girl which earns a soft laugh from SinB.

“Omo unnie, don’t do that. It’s…aigoo stop that.” SinB said and cover her eyes with her both hands. Yes SinB doesn’t like aegyo but she didn’t hate it she just don’t like it, that’s all and she herself thinks that she at doing an aegyo so she never tries to attempt to do one, but without her knowing sometimes she’s doing it already and she didn’t know it not until her friends tell her. Yoona laughs at her reaction. Yoona took SinB’s hands away from her eyes before she pouts in front of the younger girl. SinB cringed her nose at the sight in front of her.

“Unnieeeee.” SinB whine and slightly stumps her foot at the ground. Yoona once again laugh at her reaction. SinB is too cute for her after all.

“Don’t do that unnnie. It doesn’t suit you.” SinB said and sticks her tongue out to Yoona. Yoona tries her best not to chuckle at her but she decided to tease the younger girl a little more seems it seems that SinB is slightly getting comfortable to her. Yoona fakes a hurt expression and clutches her chest with her both hands.

“Ouch. I am hurt.” Yoona said while clutching at her chest SinB just looks at her and after a couple of seconds Yoona burst out in laughing because the younger girl just raised her an eye brow to her as if knowing that she was just faking it.

“Okay okay. Let’s go now, class will start at 15.” Yoona said and she raise her both hands in the air in a surrendering manner before she stood up from her seat and so SinB too.

 

 

“What?” Yoona ask SinB when she notice that SinB is looking at her for quite some time now. They are now walking down at the corridors making their way to their classroom.

“Are you sure you’re a senior Unnie?” SinB ask and Yoona looks at her confused but still she answer her.

“I am, why?” Yoona said and SinB just looks at her and shrugs. Yoona looks at her skeptically and SinB notice it. Yoona raise an eye brow to her and SinB just smirks at her.

“What’s with the smirk ha?” Yoona said and SinB once again shrugs her shoulders.

“Are you sure you’re older than me unnie?” SinB ask innocently and Yoona once again confused.

“I am..aish why you keep asking me th….” Yoona’s words were cut off by the younger girl.

“Because you don’t act like one.” SinB said and sticks her tongue out to the older girl. Yoona was taken a aback a little and was about to retort but SinB beats her from doing it.

“And your aegyo unnie.” SinB said before dashing her way to her classroom which just a few classrooms away from her’s and Yoona’s classroom was just a room away from where they are.

“Yah!” Yoona was about to chase the younger girl but she saw her friends is at the front door of their classroom looking at her.

“See you again Yoona unnie!” SinB shouted before she fully enters her classroom but not forgetting to stick her tongue to Yoona one last time as if trying to piss the older girl off. It seems like they are now both getting comfortable to each other and Yoona doesn’t mind it. Yoona just shook her head at the younger girls’ antics before she turn to look at her friends again that is still looking at her. Yoona caught Sooyoung’s wiggling her eye brows to her playfully and she just rolled her eyes.

 

“Don’t give me that look Soo.” Yoona said and just passed her friends including Jessica that is looking at her all the time.

“Who’s that girl ha?” Yuri said and playfully nudge her at the side. Yoona release a low groan before she answers.

“SinB.” She answers shortly and Jessica can’t help herself from saying things.

“And you’re with her again.” Jessica said with so much emphasis in every word. She grits her teeth when she thinks that the both of them seems getting along with each other. Their friends all turn to look at Jessica sensing something is isn’t right. Hyoyeon was about to say something but stops herself when Jessica spoke again.

“Why are you with her again?!” Jessica raised her voice and the others seems startled including Yoona but Yoona manage to composed herself quickly and just sit still at her chair and just looking at Jessica with bored eyes.

“Didn’t I told you that, that girl is flirting with you?! Didn’t I Yoona? Didn’t I?!!” and Jessica completely loose it. Her voice is the only thing that can be heard inside the classroom, lucky that their classmates didn’t arrive yet so it’s just the eight of them who is inside the classroom. Their friends shut their mouth up, afraid for getting Jessica to get more furious. While Yoona is just looking at her.

“What?!! Are you not going to say something?!! Are you just going to look at me for the whole time?!!” Jessica said and walks closer to Yoona with furious steps but Yoona seems not getting affected by her.

“Why are you so worked out about it anyway?” Yoona said softly. So soft that it hurts Jessica, so soft that Jessica feels that Yoona doesn’t give a damn to her anymore. So soft that Jessica feels her heart is being stabbed by Yoona’s soft words. Jessica remained silent and so Yoona continues.

 

“So what now if she’s flirting with me? I don’t care anyways. She’s fun to be with. And I don’t know why you are acting like this.” Yoona said and looks at Jessica from head to toe as if mocking the older girl that is in front of, then she looks up at Jessica again. Their eyes met and Yoona just shrugs and Jessica feels that she can’t breathe properly because Yoona’s next words that came out from her lips feels like it’s clenching her heart, every word that have said, because Yoona just softly said to her, so soft that she can feel every words that have been said leaving a wound to her heart,

 

“It’s not your business anyway. So you should not care.” And with that all of their friends completely shut their mouths up and all Jessica can hear is a shuttering glass that is getting broken inside her. She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe. And as she open her eyes again and looks at Yoona who is not looking at her anymore she swallowed the lamp that is slowly forming at . Their friends is looking back and forth at them until their eyes stopped to Jessica when she spoke.

“But I care.” Jessica said softly, almost a whisper but all of them manage to catch it.

“I care, Yoona.” Jessica repeats but Jessica’s heart got more broken because Yoona just shrugs her shoulder nonchalantly before she mutters a simple word ‘okay’.

Yoona didn’t even dare to look at Jessica nor glance at her. Jessica bits her lower lip for her not to cry. Her lips are trembling and her eyes are slowly glistening in tears but she blinks it off not wanting to cry in front of her friends and in front of her. Their friends’ looks at Jessica with pity but Jessica manage to pull out a small smile to them. Indicating that she’s fine and she’s thankful that even if her friends love to teased or pissed off each other she’s thankful that her friends understand the situation like this, that they all nod their head and just remained silent.

 

What happened? What happened to us Yoona? I am already getting hurt by all of your actions and words. You are already hurting me Yoona ah. You are already hurting me so deep Yoona.

 

Jessica looks at Yoona for a moment before she closed her eyes.

Can’t we just go back to the old times? When you kept teasing me to no end until I get pissed off. When we were still having the cat and dog relationship. I am fine with it, as long as we are not like this. You being like this to me and me being like this, being hurt….by you.

Jessica open her eyes once again only to be met by Tiffany’s pair of eyes that is looking at her with full of sympathy. Jessica smile at her but Tiffany’s know better, she knows that Jessica is just putting up a front, so she just sigh and return the smile to Jessica but her is like saying that ‘it’s okay’ while Jessica is like saying ‘I am fine, I should be.’

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sooooooooo hey! Miss me? hahaha So yeh my finals is finally over and I am over too, ! my stupid brain got drained for that straight 4hours of solving a freaking math problemsT^T I am doooooomed I am sooooo doomed. Anyways, soooooo. Ahhm share your thoughts about this chapter, hmm? And owwww did I mention that I am glad that Jessica is now hurting too? (evil laugh) hahaha ooops sorry^^V. I am starting my evil side again hehe^^ so yes I am blubbering too much here I guess. I hope you guys enjoy this torture...owww what I mean is the chapter, yeh the chapter haha I hope you guys enjoy this. 

Annyeong~~