Chapter 1

Dumb Dumb Dumb

Two figures was playing at the arcade when the other one suddenly shouted.

 

“Yah! Choi Minho! What the?! How can you do that to me?!” The girl said while giving Minho a glare the one who won the game. Minho just grinned at her before it turns to a smirk.

“Well… better luck next time, Choi.” Minho said then stacked his tongue out.

“Yah, what did you call me?” The girl said giving Minho another glare.

“Choi” Minho repeated it and winked at the girl.

“Why you little!” The girl was about to push Minho but Minho managed to dodge it. Horror was visible to their faces. A man who was fuming in anger look to them intensely especially to the girl who accidentally pushed him.

“What the hell! Why did you pushed me?!” The guy said

“Oh ow noona, you’re dead” Minho whispers to the girl next to him. The girl nervously gulped.

“What to do now?” the girl whispers back.

“Hand” Minho said, the girl look at her confuse.

“What?”

“Hand” Minho said in a louder tone but not too loud only the two of them heard it.

“Why?” The girl ask still confused why Minho was asking her for her hand.

“Aish, I know you don’t run but noona for now we….” Minho’s words was cut off when man a while ago speak again, anger was very visible to the man’s face.

“I said, why did you pushed me? Answer me, you idiot!” The man said and pointed a finger to the girl. The girl was taken aback by the man’s words.

“Who the hell are you to call me idiot?! You ing bastard!” The said in anger. Minho nervously gulped when he saw the girl’s outburst, he has no choice and there is no way to get out here only one thing Minho looks to the man then back to the girl beside her, he let out a sigh and took the girl’s hand.

“RUN” Minho said and dragged the girl along with him.

“Kyaaaah! Choi Minho!” The girl shouted. Yes running was the last thing she wanted to do but because of her cousin who’s turned to be Minho, she was doing it now.

“Hurry noona, they’re getting near to us!” Minho said still running for their lives.

“Aish, I’ll kill you when we got home.” You make me run!”

“Yeh yeh.”

 

Meanwhile three figures was watching the two figures who were running.

“Woaah woooah why are they running e? Especially Sooyoung? Really?” One of the three figures said and laughed which is Hyoyeon. The other one just smirk which is Yuri.

“Look” Yuri said before pointing at the back of Minho and Sooyoung, five men’s were chasing them. The other one just nod realizing the situation which is Yoona.

“Oh, that’s why.” She said and chuckled. When Minho and Sooyoung is nearing them Yuri suddenly shout.

“Goodluck Soo!” before she burst out in laughing.

“Oh oww” Yoona said which catches Yuri’s attention and she stopped laughing.

“Yah! Yuri why did you…” Hyoyeon said but was cut off by Yoona.

“Gosh guys they’re coming to us too, Holy Moo!” Yoona said when she saw that the five men’s is making their way to them.

“Pabo! That’s Holy Cow yoong not moo.” Hyoyeon said then flicked a finger at Yoona’s forehead the latter just pouted.

“Whatever, I want moo.”

“Omo” Yuri said with wide eyes.

“RUN!” Hyoyeon said but Yuri is not moving,

“Idiot, let’s go!” Yoona said ready to go.

“Yah! Kwon Yuri, let’s go!” Hyoyeon said and grabbed Yuri’s left ear.

“Aww yeh yeh” Yuri said and then the three of them run too.

 

 

The five of them seated at the couch still thinking about what happened earlier. After narrating what happened earlier they all spaced out then someone broke the silence.

“Sooooo, you guys got into trouble again e?” The oldest among to them said which is Taeyeon.

“Yeh, because of this dummy here, Taeyeon noona.” Minho said and pointed at Sooyoung.

“Yah!” Sooyoung said.

“What? It’s true.” Minho said while looking at his cousin who caused the trouble to them. Sooyoung let out a sigh.

“Well kind of. It’s my faul…” Sooyoung’s words were cut off by Minho.

“That you’re a dummy.” And he smirks.

“Ye..Yah! I’m not!” Sooyoung almost admitted that she’s a dummy but she realized what Minho said.

“Oh really?”

“Gosh, whatever. I’m too tired to argue with you KIDDO.” Sooyoung smirks after she emphasize the last word knowing that her cousin don’t like to be called like that.

“Yah! What did you just call me?” Minho said and cross his hands over to his chest.

“K.I.D.D.O. Kiddo.” Sooyoung repeated it and stacked her tongue out.

“Yah! I’m not…” Minho complains but was cut off when Sooyoung raise her hand.

“Talk to the hand couz.” Then she left. Minho groaned when her cousin pissed him off the others just chuckled to the bickering cousins.

“I need to go now noona’s.” Minho bid his goodbye to them.

“Okay, take care Minho.” Jessica said. Minho smile to her before he left the house. After Minho left Taeyeon and Jessica turn their heads to the three figures who were still sitting at the couch.

“So how about you three? What happened?” taeyeon said before crossing her arms and legs.

“Yuri” Yoona and Hyoyeon said at the same time. Yuri just grinned at them and gave them a peace sign the two just rolled their eyes at Yuri.

“Aiish, when are you guys are going to grow up?” Taeyeon said and sigh.

“Well…” Yoona said still thinking what she was going to say next.

“Well what?” Jessica ask narrowing her eyes to the three of them.

“Ahhm… Wishing well?” Hyoyeon said then Yuri and Yoona burst out laughing Taeyeon is having a hard time to suppress her laughter.

“You got it Hyo.” Yuri and Yoona said and gave Hyoyeon a high five.

“Yah! We’re dead serious here!” Jessica said ad give the three her icy glare.

“Oh? Really?” Yuri said before grinning to Jessica. Taeyeon and Jessica let out a frustrated sigh just then the front door open revealing two figures.

“What’s with the commotion e?” Tiffany said.

“This kids.” Taeyeon said. Tiffany look to the three for a couple of seconds and then she nodded.

“It’s okay tae, let them be I think they’re old enough to handle their selves.” The three nodded their heads in agreement.

“Did you guys got into trouble again?” Sunny ask.

“Yes, as always.” Taeyeon said.

“Well what do you expect to them?” Jessica said before looking to the three. Yoona smirks.

“That we’re gorgeous.” Yoona said.

“Charming” Hyoyeon followed

“y.” Yuri followed too.

“And Hot.” Sooyoung said who just came back.

“Oww, you’re here again, I thought you’re resting.” Yoona said.

“Yeh, I heard Minho bid his goodbye, So yeh.” Sooyoung said and took a sit beside Yoona. Taeyeon just shook her head in disbelief.

“You guys are so full of yourselves e.”

“Well, we’re just stating the fact here unnie.” Yoona said and grinned to Taeyeon the latter just rolled her eyes.

“True enough” Tiffany agreed to Yoona before she left the leaving room making her way to the kitchen with Sunny following her at the back, Sooyoung who saw the bunch of plastic bags that Tiffany and Sunny was holding followed to the kitchen knowing that those are all foods.

“I know” Yoona said though Tiffany was not on her sight anymore. Jessica scoff and look at Yoona in disbelief.

“Gosh, so full of herself.”

“Why? Thank you.” Yoona said in sarcasm.

“Oh, don’t mention it, you’re always welcome.” Jessica said in sarcasm too.

“Hey hey, enough with the bickering guys.” Taeyeon said stopping the two figures to go further.

“It’s her who started it.” Jessica said and roll her eyes.

“Oh? Then you should be the one to end this so at least we’re tie, right?” Yoona said annoying Jessica more.

“Shut up! Im Yoona!” Jessica burst out and glared at Yoona. Yoona faked that she was scared and shivered a bit.

“Ohhhh, I’m so scared unnie.” Yoon said pissing Jessica more.

“You!” Jessica stood up from her seat and pointed a finger to Yoona the latter just grinned at her.

“Aish stop it guys, let’s just eat Tiifany and Sunny bought a bunch of foods for us.” Sooyoung said popping her head at the kitchen.

“Okay buddy.” Yoona said and stood up from her seat.

“Shikshin.” Jessica said through her gritted teeth.

“Kay.” Yoona said and stacked her tongue out before passing by Jessica.

“Arrgh!” Jessica let out a frustrated groan. Yoona heard it and let out her alligator laugh which pissed Jessica more.

“1-0” Yuri said to Jessica.

“Shut Up!” Jessica glared at Yuri, Yuri just raised her both hands and chuckled before she followed the others at the kitchen. Hyoyeon who just stood up from her seat took a sit again when Jessica glared at her.

“What now?!” Jessica raise her voice at Hyoyeon.

“I’m just going to the kitchen too, Aigoo.” Hyoyeon said and stood up again from her seat she patted Jessica’s shoulder before passing by.

“PMS e?” Hyoyeon said when she passed by Jessica and dashed at the kitchen afraid to meet HellSica. Jessica just sigh and followed the others at the kitchen. After Jessica sat at one of the chair Yoona stood up from her seat and passed Jessica a plate with foods.

“Unnie, here…” Yoona said and lean at Jessica’s ear “…I saved some food for you I’m afraid that Sooyoung will eat also you’re share….” Yoona paused again “…Sorry.” Yoona said and then left the kitchen making her way at the living room again. Jessica look at Yoona’s retreating back.

“You guys are now okay, I bet.” Taeyeon said while munching some foods. Jessica just shrugged and started to eat her share food that Yoona saved for her.

_______________________________________

First chapter done. Comment guys, it will motivate me to think of the idea. And sorry for the grammatical error, english is not my first language. if you like it you can click the subscribe button :)

Annyeong~~~

Til the next chapter guys.