Breaking Down

Things Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV

At twilight, Jaein stared to the sky while waiting for the engagement ceremony at the ball room downstairs. He was at his room balcony, mumbling words, reflecting himself, sort of. He then catch a glance on someone. Someone that he had loved entirely before. He wasn’t sure but he remember the silhouette clearly.

Sung Jaein POV

I wipe my tears that flowing hard without realising it. It felt lighter than before, letting out some of the pain, sometimes helps. Sometimes, they’re just ruining ourselves even more.

“Jaein, are you ready? If you’re ready, come out. People had been waiting.” Tiffany noona called me.

“ Yup. Ready.” That was surely a plain answer from me.

 

3rd Person POV

We’re here to held our SSH Corp. Heir, Sung Jaein engagement ceremony with his fiancé-to-be, the only heiress of IJH Industries, Im Nayeon. We will begin the ceremony now.

After a long speech from the Director of SSH Corp, which is Sung Sihu, the couple were called upon to the stage.

 

Sung Jaein POV

I held Nayeon’s hand while walking straight to the stage. There were no reporters, no outsiders. Just our closest family. We then exchange glances as we’re putting ring on each other and obviously smiled. Then Nayeon’s father came in front and asked me to placed a kiss on her as the vows says that. What kind of vows that they do back then I supposed. I then took a deep breath, because I’m just about to kiss someone girlfriend in front of him. I’m in tight situation right now. Min Yoongi was in front of us, with a gloomy face of course. Which made me felt so guilty. Nayeon held my hand again and she spoke softly to me: “it’s okay. I’ll talk to him later. Now, finished this off already, Jaein.”

 We kissed. That was our first kiss. My first kiss. I’ve never kiss Joohyun before, which we never got a chance to because we broke up. I couldn’t think for a while and frozen there. She then released herself from the kiss. It wasn’t the long one. She was blushing as it was her first too.

Then the ceremony ended. While walking out from the ballroom I saw her, the silhouette from before. I then followed her.

It was at the back of the hotel garden. She then stopped. She turned around which make me faced her. She was smiling. I don’t know how much I love that smile, the smile that I miss like crazy. She then cried as I walked closer. That makes me want to hug her. I pulled her into my embrace.  I held her tight. I carefully caress her hair which I’ve always did before. I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter