About Us

Things Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun’s already blazing through the windows of the ‘newly-wed’ couple. It’s weekend and they intentionally decide to continue their beauty sleep since both are so busy with their own companies to handle. Throughout meetings, they met while working, but never got the chance to talk about themselves. So, every weekend they decide to cuddle on bed or spend their time at home, helping each other cook lunch. By evening, they went out for romantic dinner, spending most of the time looking at each other, remembering the ups and downs they’ve been through, planning their family and Jaein wouldn’t stop staring at his wife. Mesmerized by her beauty almost every second his eyes laid on hers. That’s how Jaein spent his weekend.

While the wife, always being the wife. Having a younger husband always makes her tired, he behaving like kid sometimes, scratch that, all the time. He’s quite playful. But when he’s serious, he made Nayeon fall for him endlessly. He whined when she tried to wake him up, but then he’ll kiss her forehead for exchange, that’s what he said. And Nayeon’s anger and frustration will gradually lessen and affections towards him will increase like 1000 times.

“Baby, let’s take a week leave.” Jaein suggest.

“Why all of sudden? Tired already with your work, honey?” Nayeon jokes.

“Of course, and I think we need more time for ourselves. Our family.” He then jump out of bed and  grab his MacBook Pro and climb back to their bed.

“And another reason is, I feel sorry for not being able to bring you for honeymoon yet. So, let’s go for honeymoon.” He cup her face while caressing it.

“Honey, you don’t have to feel sorry. Because both of us, are so busy. Not just you. I’ll reschedule my meetings so that we’ll have a perfect honeymoon, okay?” Nayeon hug her husband from the side and place her head on his shoulder.

 .

.

.

D-DAY

Jaein hurriedly load their luggage into his car as he over slept. After a countless shake by Nayeon, he involuntarily woke up. That explained why they have to rush early in the morning. Luckily Nayeon manage to wake up early, by then she have plenty of time to make her husband’s favourite drink and sandwich.

“Mianhae, my queen.” Jaein begging his wife forgiveness while back hugging her. “I forgive you.” She turned around facing him. “You know what? I can’t never get angry at you for long.” She gave him a proper morning kiss which left him red.

After contemplating whether he want to reply the kiss or not, he decide to. He leaned closer to continue their nearly hot session. “Baby, I really want to continue this but, the time is ticking crazily. We might miss our flight. You know I’ll never get enough of you, right?” Jaein persuaded his wife who suddenly sullen.

“We’ve got a lot of time later, and I’m all yours baby.” He smirked which made him receive a slap at his arm.

“Yeah, love you too.” Jaein said while Nayeon is already in the car.

.

.

.

The flight took 12 hours from Seoul to Los Angeles, California. I choose my hometown for our honeymoon as Nayeon kept on bugging me about my childhood. At first, I feel reluctant to be back in California, as it might remind me of her. But, I think I have to overcome my fear, I need to remove her completely from my mind. I have Nayeon now. She’s my life now. She’s my present and my future. And I’m expecting every seconds of my life with her. I want to stay close to anyone that makes me glad I’m alive. Which is Nayeon, my one and only wife. Because being left by the one that we love, hurts like hell. I’ve lost so many important people in my life, and I don’t want to lose anyone anymore.

 

In flight

Nayeon purposely sent me to sit beside the window because she saw the stewardess kept glancing towards my direction which me earn a deadly glare from my wife. She’s cute when she’s angry. I immediately held her hand while her resting her head on my shoulder. I would gladly gave my shoulder to her, but not anyone else. Nayeon clung onto me for the whole ride to LA, ah, that cute bunny of mine. I can never get enough of her, after a while, I heard her mumbling things, which I found it very cute to handle. I cupped her face and kissed her, by then she opened her eyes, blinking for a few times, then smile like a fool. I swear, I’m gonna thank her parents for having her. Again.

As soon as we touched down LA, I got a call from my best friend, Shawn saying that he had already prepared a car for us, for the entire trip. He said it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter