He makes me flutters

Things Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Sung Jaein POV

I took a day off today from all of the works that I’ve been doing ever since I’ve back in Seoul. Luckily dad gave me two days off to rearranged the press conference with Nayeon noona about our upcoming engagement ceremony next week. The press involved the famous broadcasting station, SBS, KBS, MBC and JTBC. My fans are going wild after hearing the shocking news. Actually, I’ve been popular these years because I’ve been composing some songs for my friends, BTS. We’re actually close before making those things. I’m in the same school as Rap Monter or Kim Namjoon in States. We’ve known since forever. I also have been making covers of famous songs such as Adele’s Hello, Shawn Mendes’s Stitches, but more to Korean songs. So, I’m quite popular as a YouTube artist. After several calls from the broadcast station, I went out for lunch with Tiffany noona and her fiancé, Nickhun hyung. They’re going to get married in two months as they’ve been engaged for a long time.

“Annyeong! Poor my baby boy, sitting here all alone. Where’s your fiancé to be?” Tiffany noona jokes.

“Yah! Aniya! She’s busy. Even busy than me. I don’t want to troubled her. Do you want to stand there bullying me all day long, noona?”

“Yeobo, I’m hungry. Right, Jay? We’ll just eat together and let her do the nagging by herself.” Nickhun hyung commented.

“ Well, seems you to has make alliance together, right? Then, I’ll make one with Nayeon later.” She keeps talking as the two of us had already start digging in.

I’ve always close to Nickhun hyung as my brother had passed away 3 years ago. He treated me well as his own dongsaeng. We’ll always talk behind Tiffany noona’s back. Then, I got a message from Nayeon noona.

 

From : Nayeon Noona

Where are you, kiddo? My mom have been asking about our outfit for the press. Can we meet, like right now? I’m at ‘S’ Mall. ;)

To : Nayeon Noona

I’m at ‘S’ Mall too, with Khunfany Couple. We’re having lunch now. Come and join us. We’re at Starbucks. J

From : Nayeon Noona

It’s okay. I’ve eaten just now. I’ll wait for you upstairs. BTW, could please buy Frappuchino for me? T_T

To : Nayeon Noona

Okay! All for you. J I’ll be there in 10 minutes.

 

 

I went upstairs with a cup of Frappuchino in my hand. Suddenly, I felt a finger tapping me on the back. I looked back, it was Nayeon noona. She was so beautiful. She’s wearing black formal dress with black stiletto along with her white handbag.

“Annyeong! Thanks for this.” She casually took the cup and linked her arms with mine. I smile and greet her. “Annyeong.. Yeah, of course. So, where are going now?” I tossed my other hand to the air pointing in many directions. “Well, I’m going to spend all of your money today!” She let out her big laugh that sounded awful. But that doesn’t make me lowered her splendid beautifulness.

“I’ve just got my pocket money from dad yesterday. Otteoke, noona? Hahaha. Of course I’ll pay for them.” I said playfully. “ I’m gonna buy the most expensive one, okay?” she said. “Yah! Wae? It is not for the wedding yet.” I say while pou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter