I'm hurting

Things Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im Nayeon’s POV

A week had passed since our wedding. Now here I am. Sleeping next to him and I took this chance to take a good look at his handsome face. He’s perfect. Too perfect for me. I’m grateful enough having him as my husband even for a short time. Two years. And then we’re over. I can’t help but sighed upon remembering our deal when I was still with Yoongi. Now, I started to fall for my husband more than ever.

Then his alarm rang but he still sleeping like a log. Sometimes I wonder if he was actually a bear because he sleeps whenever he got a chance and he never make the use of having alarms.

‘Baby bear, are you hibernating? I wish I will wake up by your side everyday until the end of my life. And I wish to call you that. But I don’t know how, I don’t know.’ Nayeon said in her mind.

“Jaein-ah.. Jaein-ah.. wake up. You have a meeting this morning right? You told me last night. Wake up.” I shook his body vigorously. Still no response. I’m facing this difficulties every morning. Then an idea popped into my brilliant mind.

I leaned against him a bit closer and pecked his cheek. Twice for God sake. Then he wriggled a bit that made me jumped out of the bed and ran downstairs.

 

 Sung Jaein’s POV

“Jaein-ah.. Jaein-ah.. wake up. You have a meeting this morning right? You told me last night. Wake up.” I heard her. I just felt so reluctant to wake up right now. Really.

Then I felt a soft pair of thick lips landed on my left cheek. Wow. Morning kiss. Another peck. Twice is better than once. Before I could reply the kiss, Nayeon ran away downstairs I guessed. Kyeopta.

With that pecks I felt so energized this morning. Thanks babe.

After I washed up and wore my suit, I went down to greet her. Her petite body was back-facing me with her wearing apron. This was the best picture to see every morning. The picture of your lovely wife cooks for you. I could just give her back hug right now. I put down my bag and went closer to give her back hug but after seeing her with knife, I don’t dare to do that. Damn that knife.

I decided to sat down and positioned my body facing her not the table. I could do this all day  for the rest of my life. She was still back facing me and here I am waiting for her to turn around. Okay, too much of waiting makes me sleepy again. What is she even cooking? I couldn’t take it no more and walked closer to the kitchen counter beside her.

“What are you making?” I asked her as I stared at her face. Seriously Im Nayeon. Why are you so pretty? I want to thank your parents for having you  in this world.

“I want to make this… Ouch!” She yelp in pain as she cut her finger.

“Gwenchana? Mianhae Nayeon-ah.. I should have stay away when you’re in kitchen. So sorry. I’ll get the aid-kit.” I ran upstairs to get the aid-kit and ran back downstairs to the kitchen.

“Yah don’t run like that! It’s dangerous Jaein-ah.” She’s so daring. She was still holding her bleeding finger and I bet she’s afraid of the sting feel.

“Nae baby. Come here. Let’s wash your bleeding finger first. Okay?” She pulled her hand back as I want to let the clean water wash the blood away.

“Wae? I won’t sting so bad. The quicker the better Nayeon-ah. Okay?” She finally nodded and as I washed the blood, she continuously held my arm hard because of the pain. She’s cute though. The cut was quite deep and need a good bandage around it to prevent infection. I lead her to the couch to treat her cut.

“Let us just eat something simple that I can do. Hmm… how about toast?” I asked her.

“I’ll cook for you. I’m your wife. Let me …” She tried to get up from the couch and wanted to continue cooking but I stopped her right away.

“Nayeon-ah, I’m not marrying you to cook for me. If I am, it’s better for me to marry a chef.” I chuckled as I said that and stared right to her eyes.  “Just rest for a moment. Okay?” I asked her to do so.

“Nae. But I’ll be with you at the kitchen too.” She commanded. “Yes ma’am.” I replied as I started to make the toast and the scrambled eggs.

“Breakfast is ready! Wah, I made a great job!” I exclaimed that myself. While she just looked straight at me with a what-the look. 

“Delicious? Have some more. So are we gonna have lunch together later? I don’t have any important meeting to attend.” I kind of giving hint to her that I want to have lunch with my beautiful wife.

“Love to have lunch with my kid husband! I’ll wait for you to pick me up, okay?” She said that. That I’m her husband. Then I went to sit next to her. Teasing time! I love to . I would like to make that as my part-time job. Hehehe.

As she was chewing her meal, I suddenly stop eating and put down my utensils. “Wae? Gastric pain? I’ll get your medicines okay?” She seemed startled with my action earlier. “Ani. Did I still a kid to you?” I asked her with a straight face. “I’ll try to be more mature day by day.” Then I got up and walked out from the dining room. Hehehe she bit my bait. Love teasing my dear wife!

 

Im Nayeon’s POV

Ah why he’s getting pissed off all of sudden? Did I said anything that hurt him like hell? Ah right! It hurts his pride as my husband when I said ‘my kid husband’! Ya Im Nayeon! Pabo Nayeon! He must felt small when I said that. But some parts of him still like a kid. That’s the ultimate fact about my husband. Those things that he thought was his flaws, weren’t what I thought. His flaws ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter