Chapter 12 : Flashback Part 4

Things Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I then went to follow Irene and Dahyun.

“Dahyun, Irene, wait up. I need to study what I missed along with you guys! Hey!” I almost shouted. “What again Jaein?!” she said and turn around facing me. We almost touched each other. I admit that I was blushing that moment. “Nope.. ummm just want to revise the note.. together. They won’t let me borrow theirs because they don’t have one.” I brave myself to explained.   

“oh, okay. Let’s go.”

She said then walked ahead me. “Hey, what’s with the stare? You like her, don’t you?” Dahyun  asked me with grin on her white face. “ Dunno. Maybe. We’ll see.” I said to her. She then walked in front of me and turned back while saying ‘Hwaiting’ to me. I smiled back to her.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After about getting to know her for 3 months, I gathered up my courage to ask her out. I aventually asked Josh on how to ask girl to begin relationship. But that really didn’t help at all. Well, he never get in serious relationship. I’ve been waiting for quite a long time to ask Irene out. Moreover, our school had organised ball this weekend night. I’ll surely asked her to be my partner.

“Hey. Hey. Irene. Bae Irene. Bae Joohyun.” I whispered in the library. But, she didn’t hear me well. “Bae Irene. Irene. Irene!” I raised my voice a bit so that she could hear. “What? What do you want? I’m kind of busy now. I’ve tons of homeworks to submit before tonight.” She explained long. 

“Well, I can help you. If you want. What is it about?” I asked her while she wasn’t even care to look at me as she was busy with her homeworks. She fastened her eyes onto her laptop screen.

“Hmmm. I’m a bit slow in typing things down, so can I pass the baton to you? You seem unoccupied right now, Jaein-ah.” She accepted my offer.

“Can’t you see? That’s why I’m here. Hahaha. Hmmm. Wait a minute. Why don’t we go the garden. That will change the mood. You’re been squeezed in library too long. Let’s go!” I actually want to change ‘our’ mood.

“Okay! Let’s go go!” She said why giving me her pure smile. I was like Wahhhh.. She’s goddess.

 

We sat down at the garden bench and start to change seats as I’m going to do the typing for her. After two hour typing non-stop, I’ve finished typing her homework. I glanced beside me and saw her, she’s sleeping already. I took off my outer layer jacket and cover her. Then I took the chance to look at her without care to afraid as she would felt uncomfortable. I’ve always being like that, made me never had a chance to look at her properly.

Her eyes that have double eye-lid. Her pointy nose that goes well with her white pale skin. Her lips. Ahh.. So admirable. I was about to look closer then a cat went pass our bench that made me jumped out. She’s awake by my scream. Ah! That ruined the mood. I swear I’m gonna find the cat and teach him a lesson.

“Sorry to wake you up. BTW, I’ve finished typing.” I said while cracking my neck that hurts from sitting too long. “It’s Okay. Thank you very much! I don’t know what will happen if you wasn’t here to help me.” She then hug me from the side. I’m grateful enough.

 

“So, you ow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter