First Meeting

Things Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV

I hurriedly grab my handbag and flee from my office. It was nearly 5pm and i still in my office. Mommy's gonna get mad if she knew that I was still here. I make a dash towards my car and drove to my parents house. Then I make sure that my dress was there in the car hanging at the back seat. What a relief! Luckily mommy don't get mad. She even smile to me along my way to my bedroom. After washed up, I wears my pink dress and fetch along my white handbag. Not forgetting to put on my favorite lipstick beforehand. Then I make my way downstairs to meet mommy and daddy. We went to a famous restaurant to meet daddy guests there.

Sung Jaein POV

Mom make me to wear formal attire tonight, which I hate the most. In my thoughts, we're going for a dinner at mom's restaurant, just a dinner, not a formal party or whatsoever. I hate meeting guests by the way. It makes me feels like a big burden to meet people that I don't even know at all. Well, being a son of a well known people was very hard. I even have my bodyguard back then. But, what to do, I have to wear those things just to make mom happy. Because all these times, I have always gave them hard times. Then I go to Tiffany noona's room.

"Wow! Baby boy, you look dashing tonight! I'm gonna make you my date tonight. Hahahaha!" she say.

"Hmm. I have to think about it then. But, you're too old for me, dear. Sorry." I reply.

"What a lame excuse. Okay, fine. Let's go downstairs, mom and dad must be waiting for us."she say.

At Le' Fronscere Restaurant

Nayeon POV

"Mommy, we've been here for 10 minutes already. They don't show up at all. I don't like these type of people. Make others waiting for them."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter