Sixteen : Once Again to be Loved

Things Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sung Jaein POV

I woke up a little late today. I quickly take a bath and grabbed my phone and made a call to this one person. Im Nayeon. I promised her yesterday that we’ll have breakfast together, but I unintentionally woke up late. What to do?

I called her and told her not to wait for me and had breakfast alone. But then I had to make out to her that we’ll had lunch together, without thinking much about my appointment with my personal investigator. I couldn’t ended up upset her once again.

Then I rechecked my schedule today, luckily there were no important meeting, so I can meet up that guy later in the evening. Huh! I’m already tired and the funny thing was, I just woke up and haven’t dressed up yet. What a life!

After the discussion about my first ever project, I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran out of my office. It’s only 12 o’clock that time. I’m early today. She must be happy then. I simply thought.

My mood suddenly went up high. I arrived at her company about 15 minutes later. I didn’t even called her, so I just went up to her office and waited for her at the lounge at that level. I waited for her quietly while sitting there crossing my leg.

 After about 10 minutes waiting while playing  ‘Need for speed’, I saw Nayeon walked out from their meeting room with Yoongi. That made me startled and sad at the same time. She was all smiling from top-to-toe while with him.

I made up my mind and stood up from there and just walked away without her noticed. I’m kind of hurt a bit, but it wasn’t her fault. He’s her boyfriend, the guy that she loved. What about me? I’m just her so called ‘fiance’ that she never felt love with. That’s the facts that I had to live with, for the time being. I hope.

But came to think of it, after all this time, we’re just pretending, right? We never loved each other.

 

Im Nayeon POV

I saw Jaein dashed out from the lounge and ran into the lift. He seemed in hurry, so I didn’t even stopped him instead walked into my office with Yoongi. Then I fetched my handbag and went for lunch with Yoongi. I wondered why he came he and then just went away like that. That thing kept playing in mind even when we’re having lunch. Until Yoongi held my hand that laid on the table while waiting for our foods.

“ Hey, are you okay? What’s wrong?” he said as he held my hand. I pulled it from him. He startled. “Did I say something wrong? If I ever did it, I’m sorry. Nayeon-ah.”

“ No, it wasn’t like that. You’re doing fine. It’s just I’m tired from working too hard I guess.” I lied.

 

Min Yoongi POV

I knew she lied. I knew it. If not, why she did let go of my hand. She never did that before. Instead she loved it. Why all of sudden?

“You know, if you’re tired of this kind of relationship, I’ll pull myself out of this. And it wasn’t mean that I don’t love you. I did love you. But, I don’t know about you. Do you still love me? “ I questioned her. She seemed astonished.

“Why are you saying this? I don’t like this kind of conversation, Yoongi. I love you. With all my heart.” She said, tears even started to fall on her pinkish cheeks.

“Hey, don't cry babe. People will think that I’m the bad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter