Chapter 17 : I'll always there for You

Things Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im Nayeon POV

I don’t know why, my heart didn’t fluttered anymore? When Yoongi held my hand, I couldn’t felt the butterflies no more. Why? I couldn’t have fall for him, right? This is wrong! I already had a boyfriend. I couldn’t just dumped him.

It’s been days since I met Jaein. How is he doing? I’m not missing him or what. It’s just I cared for him. He’s like a brother to me. Should I text him or not? Even he didn’t bother to text or call me. Maybe he’s busy with works.

It’s Sunday. I went to kitchen and started to prepared breakfast. And regarding moving out to new place together with Jaein, I still haven’t gave him an answer. And I think, he also wasn’t prepared to do so. I reached my phone and unlock it. And guess what? 7 missed calls from Jaein.

 

Sung Jaein POV

“ Aish! This girl! Did she lost her phone or what? Why she won’t picked up? It’s been 10 minutes I’ve been here. And it’s freezing right now! And the bell isn’t working! And my hand is hurting after tons of knocking on the ……….” I froze when she opened the door while I’m nagging.

“ On the what?  it’s nice to hear you nagging right now. Long time no see, kiddo!” she teased me.

“ Where have you been? How are you? I’ve been calling you like millions time. Or did you lost your phone? You’re driving me crazy! My mom have been asking about you. She’s worried for you. Huh! Not even worried about her beloved and devoted son a bit!” I continued to nag. She did smiled a bit. Then she dragged me into her apartment.

“ You said you’re freezing to death before. Here. Drink up! I don’t want my beloved fiancé died in my house.” She said with a serious face. She turned to be as cold as ice. Did I said something wrong? I never understand women. Never.

“ Oh. Thanks. D-did you had your breakfast?” I stuttered a bit. I’m kind of afraid a bit. “ Not the proper one since there’s a boy who came to my house without notice, I guess.” I gulped a bit. Wow! She’s scary when she threw me the death glare. She’s even scarier than mom. Oh my!

“ If that so, let’s go out and have breakfast together. My treat. And about my visit here, I want to discuss something with you. About us.” I picked up my courage to asked her. She indeed looked scary. Is she on her period or what?

“ Okay then. Wait here. I’m gonna dress up. Make yourself at home.” She said without any expression.

“ Aish, what to do? What a sad life of Sung Jaein. Why did I agreed this at the first point? Stupid!” I said to myself. After about 10 minutes of waiting she came out wearing black jumper with a plain white tees under. She’s wearing tore jeans and then started to pick her shoes. She picked out the black boots with heels. Yeah, she’s a bit, no about 12 cm shorter than me I guess.

“ Okay. I’m done. Let’s go.” No expression again. She then locked the door and walked into my car without any words. The ride was completely silent. No conversation at all. I just drove to the mall and have breakfast there and planning to soothe her with shopping. Although I know she could buy those things with her own money, I still want to try. Women are always like that. I guess. Tiffany noona became completely fine if Khun hyung took her shopping.

“ Where do you want to eat?” I asked her plainly.

“ Up to you. I’m fine with anything.” She said. Her voice turned to be as usual. Thank God.

“ Okay. Hmm, why don’t we eat Korean dish? Lately, I’ve been busy so I’ve been eating fast-food everyday.”

“ You should stop eating fast-food. It’s bad for your health. Or maybe you should try cook by your own.” She seemed care about me.

“ Yes, I will. If only someone will kept remembering me about those things…” I said.

“ You’re grown man. You should’ve been able to do those things well by yourself. Stop acting like a kid. Women like independent men.” She kept lecturing me. And her voice changed back to her unusual self. She’s very bad today. He mood swing is no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter