21 : I'm Happy If You Do

Things Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bae Irene POV

I woke up this morning facing the man that I ever loved so much. He’s sleeping soundly beside me. It’s been two days since we’re here. I’ve never been this happy. Looking at his handsome face, like he got no worries. But I know, deep in his heart, he’s worried about me, so much. The girl that he love is dying. But in reality, now, he’s engaged to someone else. Not me. Why he ever did that? As if he’s hiding something. I can’t help but to think of his doings.

 

Every time I see him, I’m at peace. But I don’t want to take any step closer to his heart, so he won’t love me more. Cause, he will definitely find it hard to forget about me when I’m gone. I don’t want to keep haunting his life after I die. I have to act tough, act like I don’t need him anymore. I did planned that but I don’t know whether I could do that to him. And I couldn’t bear seeing him hurt if I do that to him.

 

So for the time being, I want to spend my last time with him. Only him. I lay back on the bed and turn around facing him. I caress his face. I patted his head. I touched his cheeks. I stared his closed eyes. I pinched his nose, but he didn’t budged a bit. Lastly, I touched his lips. I went closer to his lips until I felt mine brushed with his lips. It was him. He was awake already but he act like he didn’t. Such a jokester.

“ Yah, you make me startled. Nappeun namja!” I smacked his arm.

“ Oh, is that so? But, can I ask you why do you keep playing with my beautiful face, head, nose and lips, baby?” He caught me red-handed.

“ No, yes, but no. I just want to wake you up.” I was stuttered.

“ There’s a lot of ways to wake me up. But I like this way.” He pointed my lips.

“ Byuntae.” I said to him.

“ But you like it that much right? You were grinning even after I broke the kiss.” He caught me again. What a fool, myself.

“ Okay, okay. I lose. You win. I like it. So what?” I throw a fit.

“ I’ve always win.” He went closer and gave me a peck and went straight to the bathroom.

 

He left me blushing on the bed.

 

 

Sung Jaein POV

I smirked as I enter the bathroom. After ten minutes I went out and give Irene back hug. She did shrugged a bit but then she let me. I knew she did enjoy it. I lead her to the balcony and kept hugging her. After quite some time I broke the hug.

“ So, where are we going today, my lady? “ I asked her.

“ I want to learn swimming. You’re gold medallist right? Teach me! “ she whined a bit.

“ But, my lady, I think your health condition may deteriorated after that. Suggest another option, please. “ I replied.

“ YOU ARE NO FUN, SUNG JAEIN! “ she did screamed a bit.

“ Okay, okay. How about we went to sight-seeing? We can try all kinds of food here. And do some lighter activities after that. How about that? “ I suggested.

“ Fine. You take care of the places. I’m not going to lend a hand to help you. Even a bit. Okay? “ she pouted.

 

And she’s cute. I could just moved a bit closer to her and kiss her pouting lips right now.

 

“ Arasso, my princess.” Then I went closer to her and jumped onto the bed beside her. She then pushed me hard that made me fall to  the floor. And seriously, floor, it hurts my back. Then an idea popped up in my head. I planned just to shut myself up on the floor and waited for her to come to check on me. And it happened just like what I’ve imagined, she did came to me, but she just walked down from the bed and obviously, she stepped on me. Which made me groaned in pain.

“ Baby, I’m so sorry. I didn’t see you there. “ she teased me.

“ I’m kinda small to you, right? That’s hurt. Really.” I replied with a flat tone. She then walked to the bathroom and left me there on the cold floor.

She’s really her pissed off mode. But, what I did was to ensure her condition. That’s the right thing to do, right? Who would even let her go swimming? Did she want me to get my head chopped off by her dad? Learning how to swim needs a lot of energy. And she did had a phobia. Which indeed the worst case.

I crawled back to the bed as I couldn’t get up properly. I began to roll on the bed and she then walked out of the bathroom.

“ You seem pretty good up there? As if you didn’t fall down just now? “ she said.

“ I did that to recover my miss-placed or miss-matched ligaments so that I can take you out later. I did learn from YouTube if you’re gonna ask me. “ I replied.

“ That explains all.” She said. Then she reached her medicine bag and took a pain relieve patch from it. She went up the bed and sit behind me and casually pulled my shirt. She sticked the patch on my back and hug me from the back.

“ Don’t try to fall down by yourself unnecessarily, again. You look dumb. “ she sort like whispered to me.

“ But you love this dumb guy in front of you. I’m a dumb just for you.” I replied. That’s how we reconciled. And I remember a saying said that “ You will never get angry for long at your loved ones.”

She chuckled a bit.

“ So, aren’t you gonna dress up? Or just want to hug me for a day? “ it’s my turn to .

“ Why don’t you help me dress up?” she asked me.

Eventually my ears turned red so as my face. She’s at the upper hand right now.

“ Yah, what are you saying? J-just dress up or e-else we won’t be able to visit the place. “ I stuttered a lot. A lot. Good job, Jaein. She laughed her head off. I just looked down to the floor. “ Oh, my dumb boyfriend looks cute with his red ears.”

While waiting for her to dress up, I searched for the famous tourist spots and eating spots. I then went downstairs to the receptionist to ask them to rent a car for us. I want to drive by myself so that we’ll be just the two of us. I chose a BMW, which was the two-do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter