Eighteen

Things Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sung Jaein POV

I wore my custom made suit from my fashion designer, Tiffany noona. She had already gave me the suit two days before the show. It was dark blue patterned suit with white shirt. I kind of sick wearing suits because I had to wear them almost everyday. But, she insisted me on wearing that suit. And as always, I lost in the argument. And had to wear it. She said that, her fashion show theme was smart casual look for formal party or whatsoever. I just nodded. And she also stated that I was the biggest shared partner, so I have to wear something formal. But then I changed into black leather jacket with plain white shirt. After styling my hair and Tiffany noona kept insisting me to dye my hair, I dyed them dark brown. I went into my walk in closet and grabbed one of my favourite shade. I then bring along my black pattern clutch along with me.

I arrived at Nayeon’s house on time. And I just wait for her to lock the gate and get on my car. She’s wearing pattern black dress with white outer layer. It’s fall right now. And still she’s wearing thin outfit. I never understand women. Don’t they get cold? It’s freezing these days. She looked beautiful today. And the most important thing was she entered my car with smile on her face.

“ Hi! You’re early today. Which is good! Did you had your meal yet? “ she asked me with pulling her seatbelt which was kind of stiff and hard to pull. It’s clear that the seat was always unoccupied. I’ll always drive alone. Well, I’m single, right?

 

“ Oh, yeah. Sorry about the seatbelt.” I involuntarily slide my right hand towards her seatbelt and pulled it out for her. I never did that to anyone before. And I swore that I felt butterflies in my stomach right now. Ah, Jaein-ah control your hormones! Be cool. Okay?

“ Thanks. So do you know the place? Should I search for it? “ she volunteered herself to help navigated the venue. “ yeah, sure. By the way, I don’t know much about the routes here. I’ve been in America quite some time. “ I explained. “ Yeah, that’s right. Don’t worry. You’re in good hands. With my help and the navigator, we’ll arrive there.” She then started to searched for the place while I was just adjusting my hair. I like my new hair. No I loved it. Indeed, Tiffany noona is the best stylist!

We arrived at the venue and I drove towards the entrance. They’re red carpet that lead straight to the hall. I then handed over my car to the valet parking driver. I went out of the car first and then Nayeon held my hand, ordered me to help her get up from the seat. And I did held her for the second time. We walked across the red carpet and stopped in front of the photographers, reporters and medias. She slided her hand to link with me and I just go with the flow. And I heard a lot of wows. Then we saw Tiffany noona and went to greet her. Tiffany noona slapped me in the arm as I changed the outfit. And then she barely said “ Thank God your taste in fashion wasn’t that poor like your Khun hyung.” She gave us her angelic eye smile and continue to greet the others. We sat in the first row when the fashion show started. I admitted that Tiffany and Jessica noona were very talented in fashion. Their designs were masterpieces. I bet their company will spread their wings in no time.

After the show, we’re invited for the high tea with the guest, most of them were the successors of big company like me and Nayeon. We sat at the VIP table along with Tiffany, Nickhun, Jessica, Yuri, Taeyeon, Dahyun and my par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter