Chapter 14 : Mixed Feelings

Things Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im Nayeon POV

I woke up extremely early today, and nice thought, I’m currently thinking about him. Last night, seeing him cried that hard hurts me. Sometimes, I felt that I should comforted him but at second thought, he’s bright personality that he’d shown before made me feel I should stay put. He could confront anything, he seemed like that. Or should I take the urge to ask him? I don’t know.

I looked at my phone, it’s already 8 a.m. I started to dress up for breakfast for the first time together with my fiancé and our family. Then I heard knocking sound and walked over to open the door. As I open the door, he’s already waiting for me outside with smile on his face. He’s not in suit today. He’s wearing simple white knitted long sleeve with pitch black skinny jeans and Nike Air sneakers.

“ Annyeong! Let’s join them for breakfast. I bet they’ve been waiting for us because you took way to long to dress up, I guess.” He kept teasing me. Yeah, I kind of admit his statement as I’m still holding my lipstick.

“ Yeah, my bad. Sorry.” I was pouting then quickly apply my lipstick. “ Don’t pout like a kid. You’re old already.” He teased me again and again. “ Well, as I’m older than you, you should obey me, Jaein-ah~.”

 

Sung Jaein POV

“Wow, we’d just engaged yesterday, and you seem to play your wife-to-be character well. This is gonna be bad for me.” I said to her and she widened her eyes then slapped my arm.

“Ouch! It’s hurt, Nayeon-ah!” I slipped of my tongue as I called her without ‘noona’. She just smiled and dragged me to the café downstairs.

 

Im Nayeon POV

He did called me by my name. only by my name. I’m three years older, but he called me not as her noona. That made me realized that he’s my fiancé, not a donsaeng. We then join the breakfast with our parents along with Tiffany unnie and her fiancé, Nickhun oppa.

“So, as you know, the four of us had something to give to both of you as an engagement present. We bought you a house. Here’s the address. It’s near to both of your company, Nayeon and Jaein. And you should start packing up your staff and we wish you could move in this weekend.” My dad explained.

Jaein almost choked as he heard that we should stay together. I quickly patted his back and gave him handkerchief to wipe himself. Seriously, this kid sometimes need to be taken care of.

 

Sung Jaein POV

“May I ask why we need to move in together? We’re not married yet.” I said as I wipe my shirt. I mean, we don't need to be this fast. 

“You see, Jaein-ah, take Tiffany noona as your example. They’ve been staying together as soon as they got engaged. I know you’re aware of every single thing that will happen. But, I trust you and Nayeon. You’ll be fine, my son.” He placed his hand above my hand and patted me slightly. It’s been so long since h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter