Nineteen : I Fall for You for the Second Time

Things Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sung Jaein POV

I sipped my milk coffee that Mrs. Lee, my favourite maid that always hear my concerns since a was a kid. I spent most of my childhood with her as mom and dad are always occupied with works. But, they did spent time with me on weekends. The woman that I called 할머니 (halmeoni). I was told by mom to come home today as we’re gonna have a family dinner along with Nickhun hyung. It’s been two months since he and noona got married and went to France for work. And they’re back here in Korea for short getaway. I was so happy that they’re back. I miss noona so much. And yet all of them are not at home. I was so bored after the talk with halmeoni, when she left me all alone as she’s busy preparing for our dinner later. It’s only 4 p.m. that time.

Then went to the pool to keep myself busy. I was in there until my hands were all wrinkled and it’s about time to get out from the pool. My maids are waiting for me with a towel and shower gown. I thanked them. and they’re all smiling like seeing something so special. It was my toned abs. most of the new maid are all in their late twenties, ah I hate this situation. Then I heard halmeoni coughed loud that made them all scattered away. I laughed hard seeing that. “ Wah, halmeoni. JJang! “ I gave her thumbs up. “ Save your precious body for your one and only wife later.” She smirked. I smiled back.

I went back into the house and walked straight away to my room. Then I walked to the playroom to kill time. I started to watch some movies there until I fall asleep. I feel so hot that I couldn’t bear it. My whole body was all sweaty, although there air conditioner. Then I heard a clicked and the door was opened ajar. It was halmeoni. She was very worried that she couldn’t find me just now. She grabbed my hand and put the other hand on my forehead. It was so warm and sweaty. She called my parents by using my phone beside me. Then she managed to get me our family doctor that mom called earlier to check on me. My parents were on their way back home so as noona.  After Dr. Shin examined me, and I was told that I have a high fever and severe head ache or migraine. I knew it all along since back in America. Since my freshman year. I never told anyone.

Im Nayeon POV

“ What? Okay, I’m coming.” I rushed to his parents’ house. Her maid called me and told me that Jaein was sick. Luckily I have nothing to do today. I went straight to his room that his maid lead me to. He was sleeping on his bed. With IV attached to his hand. There’s moniter that read his heartbeat, blood pressure and other things that we need to know. I sat beside him on his bed. He’s pale. I placed my hand on his. It’s warm. Then he hold my hand tight. “ Are you okay? Or you need something?” I asked him worriedly. He just smiled and asked me for water. I gave him a cup and his maid came in with a tray of food and of course his medication.

“ Ah, halmeoni! You know I hate taking medicines. And veggies.” He whined. “ It’s for your own good. Eat these or you’ll get into trouble with your almighty Queen downstairs.” The maid . “ Well, just for this once. Tell them my sorry, as I ruined the dinner. And of course shoot them hearts for me. Okay?” he said with aegyo. “Aigoo, this kid. I’m sorry Miss Nayeon that you’ll have to witnessed our quarrel. Can you feed this young man of yours? He barely lift his hand.” “ Okay, don’t worry. He’s in good hands.” I said. “ Thank God you’re here. Anything just call me.” She then went out of the room leave me alone with him.

I looked at him and gave him smirked. “ So, my young man doesn’t like veggies and meds, right? But for now, you have to bear it. Please for your own sake. Okay?” He just nodded. Then he opened his mouth as big as he could. “ Ahhhh… what are you doing? Feed me. My mouth start to get numb you know.” He said and by that time I was startled by his action. He’s so cute. “ Oh, okay.”  He moved his body closer to me. And grabbed my hand that was holding the spoon as I was zoning out. “ Nayeon? Nayeon?” he called me a few times and suddenly he pinched my nose. I was blushing. And the worst part was, he saw me blushing. He just smiled.

“ Sorry. I’m just tired. I have new project. So, you know…” I lied. “ Oh, is that so, I’ll eat by myself then. Get some rest. I’m fine.” He said and I saw his expression became dull. “ No, you’re sick. You need someone to take care of you. Now, open your mouth and eat.” I firmly said that. “ I’ve always open my mouth to be fed.” He said that made me shoved him the porridge. “ Wow, that’s fast. Good reflex.” He smiled again. After that I fed him his medicines. He was so bad at taking them. He kept his mouth shut until he got a deadly glare from me. I admitted that he looks cute when he whined. Not after a long time, he eventually fall asleep.

I was on my way downstairs to drive home and then his mother stopped me from doing so. She asked me to stay at their mansion as it was already late night. She was so concerned about me and she walked me back to Jaein’s room. What?! I’m sleeping here? With him? Why? In this mansion they got plenty room. Why am I sleeping with her beloved son? Well, it’s true that we’re engaged. But, sleeping together was not a good idea.

Luckily, the bed was king in size. I squeezed myself as tiny as I could so that I won’t interrupted his beauty sleep. I was so careful not to wake him up as I walked in and out from the washroom. I can’t help but sigh as I removed my make-up. I’ve always removed them before sleep to take of my skin. I hope I’ll wake before him so that he’ll not able to see me bare fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter