Chapter 13 : Flashback Part 5 ( Confessions )

Things Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I waited for Elle in front of her house. We’re going by car this time, with my driver. Then, she walked out from her house with the custom design dress. She was indeed beautiful. I fetch her hand and lead her into the car.

As we enter the school compound, there’re a lot of photographers waiting for guest to take the picture for the Ball Year Book. And not to mention the Red carpet. I thought whose idea it was. Maybe the broadcasting students. As we walked out from the car which I’m the one who lead her, a lots of wows and woos we heard. I meant in, she’s beautiful. We walked hand in hand that made the crowd go wild. Then I spotted Irene linking her hand with Danny.

“ Wait what? Danny? How? He’s a f***king player. He’s 10 times worse than Josh. I need to keep my eyes on them. He might do something to her.” I said that in my head.

Then, we stopped at the drinks corner and then started to dance a bit. Elle lead me to the dance floor. I held her waist because she moved my hands towards that area. She then placed her hands on my shoulder. We smiled and nothing happens after that. I didn’t felt like when I’m with Irene. I’m not captivated by Elle, not even a bit.

Later, I saw Danny lead Irene out off the hall. I had to excuse myself and Elle let me go and I even told her if she want to dance with other boys, I’m fine with it. She casually left me with smile.

That’s it, good, we didn’t fell for each other. We’re both a free agent.

I followed them to the hallway. And I saw something that I wished I didn’t watched. Danny forcefully pressed him lips on Irene’s precious lips and pinned her to the locker. Irene was trying her best to push him away. "What the fck?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter