Fifteen

Things Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sung Jaein POV

I was extremely busy at my company-to-be as I admitted that I wasn’t qualified yet to be the CEO. And yes, with all the mess on my table, I almost freaked out. Not to mention the tons of incoming calls from our sponsors and clients. Ah, I missed my old days, my friends, school. I missed them.  Another important thing to do, I should start investigate about one particular person. MIN YOONGI.

I stared at my phone. It’s already lunch time. Time flew fast. And I haven’t finished half of the task yet. Plus the additional task. I was on my way to my car. Then I saw Yoongi with another girl. For the second time in a week. What a mess! By the way, that girl looked quite familiar. She’s one of my accountant. Good! This will make my work easier. Or maybe not. I still need a private investigator for this work.

Then my phone rang. Looking at the called ID made me smiled completely. I don’t know how, I don’t know why, I just did. It’s Im Nayeon.

 

“ Hello? Are you busy?”

“ Hello, yeah kind of. But I need to get energized to finished my works.”

“ So, wanna grab lunch together? But, if you are sooooo busy, it’s okay.”

“ Hey hey, sure, why not. Umm, I pick you up. Okay?”

“ Okay! Bye!!”

“ Bye!”

 

INY Corp.

I walked into her company and as soon as I entered, most of her employees greeted me warmly. I then walked to her personal assistant workplace. When I was about to ask the girl, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Dahyun, what Dahyun?!

“Long time no see, my cute little baby!” she said as she pinched my nose. “Yah! Stop it. I’m a big boy now. And for your information, I’m engaged.” I showed her my ring. “Jaein? Really? How come I didn’t know about it? Mom and dad didn’t say any word about you. And you, you didn’t call me long enough you know!” she slapped me at the back until …

“ Sorry, is everything okay?” Nayeon to the rescue. She came with a stern face. Yeah, she really looks like a company Director right now.

“ Thank God you’re here. I almost died just now. She tried to harm me.” I complaint to Nayeon as I threw a death glare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter