22 : Don't worry. I'm here for you.

Things Happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sung Jaein POV

It’s already weekends which means I’ll have a date with my so called fiancé, Nayeon. Well, I’m not saying that I’m reluctant to go out with her, but I felt like a third wheel as she’s so in love with that Yoongi. I’ve got a piles of information and proves that showed he’s not a good guy for a good woman like her. Yes, I see her as a woman. She’s mature, although she looks young for her age and surely she’s a beauty. I texted Nayeon that I’ll pick her up at 11 a.m. as I woke up a bit late today. Hehehe.. but I couldn’t help thinking about Irene. How’s she? She already said to me not to worry about her as her parents were always with her. She said that I should focus on my work than a girl. She thinks she’s a burden to me. But I never ever thought of that. She’s my everything. She’s the reason that I want to live right now. I don’t know what will I do after she’s gone. I don’t know how to live without her presence. I got teary thinking about her. My girlfriend who is dying, counting days to die, to leave the world. I tried to called Irene for the past few days, but she didn’t picked up. Instead, her mother called me back. She said that Irene got tired after gone through the chemo and she was advised not to use gadgets because of radiations. I understand that so well.  

 

“ Annyeong hasaeyo!! Nayeon-ah? I’m here.” I called her. “ Okay, I’ll go downstairs now. “ she said as I waited for her in my car. “ Jaljinaeseoyeo? An Bogoshipeoseoyo? “ I asked her. “ Jaljinaesseo. Neo nun? Ani, an bogeoshipeoseo. Wae? Let’s go. I’m so uncomfortable having paparazzi around my house, Jaein-ah.” She complaint. “ Oh, mianhae Nayeon-ah. Hmmm, should I shoo them right away? “ without waiting for her answer I called my people to shoo the paparazzi. “ You’re welcome. “ I smiled and she just in awe as I ordered my people to do that. “ Thank you. I bet you’re so loved by paparazzi Jaein-ah. They’re everywhere. “ she said. “ I’m actually hate to say this but, yes, they’re my sasaeng fans. While I’m abroad, my fans didn’t go wild like in Korea. They’re wow! Unbelievable! Once they barged into my friend’s condominium to meet me. They thought I was there. Pity Joshua, he’s just in his boxer that time and his abs wasn’t completely formed yet. Hahahaha! “ I told her.

 

She also let out a big laugh as I drive away from her house. “ You sure a chatterbox Jaein. Your twins told me before but I don’t believe her. Now, I know. Hahahaha “ she said to me. “ Why don’t you believe her at the first place? “ I asked her back. “ You seem so cold when I met you before. You did smiled and polite. But you’re a cry-baby. That’s my first impression of you. “ she said that made me asked her why. “ When did I cry in front of you? Did I? why didn’t I remember that? “ “ You’re drunk that night. At Han River. You cried hard and screamed someone’s name, repeatedly. I thought you’re a retarded kid that time. And then I realized you’re quite daring, charming I could say. “ Well, thanks for telling me my about unknown night and complementing me. Hahaha “ I laughed.

“ How about your first impression of me?” she asked me. “ Hmmm.. Hmmm… “ “Yah! Wae so hard to think?” she smacked my arm. “ Haha wae you smack my arm? Okay, okay. You’re looked young for your age. “ I said. “ Yah, I’m just 24. I’m quite young.” She said. “ But I’m younger. Hehe “ I . “ Yeah, I’m your noona btw. “ she’s pouting. “ Second, you are so cute like a squirtle. You know the Pocket Monster animation? You’re like him. Hehehe “ I earned another smack from her. “ Okay, okay, now for real. You’re a beauty and resembles my mother’s caring and loving personality. You looked like a indifferent type at first and when later I met you for the second time, you’re so friendly and funny, easy-going, full of laughter and I noticed that you’re kind hearted person because you agreed to proceed my crazy plan or getting married with you. Thank You, Nayeon-ah. “ I said. She was blushing upon hearing my confession towards her. She was as red as tomato.

 

Im Nayeon POV

“………… Thank You, Nayeon-ah.” He said with his angelic voice. He did it again. I was blushing, I know because I felt a bit hot right now. I didn’t say a word so was he. And after a while we arrived at his family tailor boutique, because mine was a bit far so we decided to fit his first. And one more thing, paparazzies were everywhere. He walked out from the car and opened up the door for me, he then held my hand and lead me the way while his bodyguards followed us at the back. “ Just follow me and never let my hand go, Okay? “ he said while smiling to me. “ O-okay.” I replied short.

I let a relief sigh as we entered the boutique. He just smiled upon seeing me sat down by the couch. “ Wanna drink something? It’s gonna be a while for me to fitting, you know?” he asked me. “ Hmmm..  berry punch.” I said. “ Okay. Wait here and could you choose a design for me? I don’t know much about all these things.” He asked me a favour. “ Okay. Just don’t make fuss if you don’t like the design, okay?” I . “ How couldn’t I like the design that my fiancé choose for me?” he said. I blushed again after that. “Does he took class for this? Class to make my fiancé flutters?” I thought in my mind.

 

And yes, he took  quite long time to choose and fit his suit. He’s choosy. Because he wanted to look good he said. “ You need a lot of effort and patience to look good.”

 

After that we went for lunch at the nearest restaurant. It was actually his mother Italian restaurant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter