love is my witness

PLAYFUL HEARTS: LOVE IS MY WITNESS
Chapter 30:
 
After two days, as what the plan was. Jr told his mom that ren will be having a lunch in their house together with them but ren suddenly got sick and had a high fever and he can’t go. He somehow needed to postpone it.
“I’ll visit you there,,,you want something to eat..jr informed on the phone…
“ahhh,,jr no!,,,you might get sick too..I’ll just inform you when I’m fine…okay…? Ren response with a hoarse voice..
Jr do as he was told, he didn’t visited him, he just always check him on the phone. But after that, ren came out with so much excuses and he was suddenly became busy. And had to postpone it over and over again. Another few days had passed and Jr scheduled another lunch date with his family which ren agreed finally.
Nevertheless, ren is problematic with the meet up to the family. He’s not confident yet like the first invitation. He’s walking back and forth on the living room when his brother came. Feeling nervous as if he’s meeting his future in-laws.
“Hey!! What’s wrong again? Chanyeol asked and sited his brother beside him…
“well Jr invites me to go meet his family at home….ren pouts…
“so what’s new about it, it was supposedly done a week ago…chanyeol said..
“I’m nervous…ren sigh…
“you know what,,if you just go there the first time he invites you and you didn’t excuse yourself being sick and have fever, and make yourself busy though you’re not then I’m sure you’re not worrying this much now….
“hyung,,what will I do, I’m nervous,,it’s my first time going to their house and have lunch with them, the first time I go there, I was with you,,,ren sulked…
“when is your plan to go there?
“tomorrow…hyung I’m really nervous,,what will I say,,,? What will I do?
“ren,,,you’re not going there to ask for jr’s hand to marry him, okay,,you will just have your lunch there…I’m sure it will be less pressure…if they ask, just answer them just like what jr did when he came here…chanyeol advised…
“I’m not that brave as jr okay,,,ren rolled eyes…
“eahhhh I don’t mind anymore…you’re crying before because Jr’s father can’t accept you,,,and now that you are allowed to go there, you don’t want to go there…aigoo,,I don’t understand what you want…chanyeol scolded..
“it’s not that I don’t want..I’m not just prepared….
“aigoo,,when will you get ready…? Next month,? next year? Next next year?,,ren it’s all the same..so just go there and have lunch, IT’S JUST A LUNCH. I’m sure jr won’t let you be in danger or something…and besides, jin is there too, I‘m sure V will be there also...chanyeol hissed and let him..
“but V is welcome there already…ren mumbled…
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day, jr woke up early to prepare, being excited for ren’s coming to their house. He’s hopping from his room, passing the living room until he reach outside where his father and brother sitting at the garden.
“Hey! Ren where’re you going? Jin shouted…
“ahhh,,I’ll just buy something…and I need to go to the salon,,I‘ll dye my hair again...jr replied and walk towards the location of them..
“excited that much? Father commented while folding the newspaper.
“abeoji,,can I ask you a favor? Jr sited on the vacant metal chair..
“what is it?
“please don’t make ren feel pressured..make him feel welcomed,,can you?
“what? We haven’t talk, we haven’t met formally, and he kept on postponing the lunch date…and you’re asking me that? Father raise his brow..
“Abeoji,,we encountered each other in not so good situation,,of course he’ll get afraid or nervous…just be good to him…jr complaint..
“fine,,,just go buy your flowers for him…father said and read the newspaper again…
“eo..how did you know I’ll buy flowers?
“I just guess it..
“hmmm okay,,Jr smiled and left with a happy face.
….11:00 am…
Taehyung came with a box of cake in his hand. He went straight to the elders who are sitting on the living room and greeted. Handing out the cake to the maid as he sited.
“you’re here? Jin saw his boyfriend and peck him on the head.
“yeah..I bought your favorite cake…V told…owh by the way…I forgot I’m sorry..V bit his lip as he remembered and went to the boy standing near the door..
“Ren…come in,,Jin approach…
“de..good morning….I mean good afternoon…ren greeted but feeling confuse…
“jr..!! ren is here….jin shouted…
“coming!!! Jr shouted back…
Ren is feeling uneasy. Feeling nervous, feeling pressured since the elders are just looking at him after they greeted back. And he can’t move his feet from where he was standing.
“ren! Jr came finally,..
“jr…ren bit his lip again and felt relief finally..
“your hair..you dyed it with blonde again…jr noticed..
“and you too,,,nice,,black hair suits you well…ren complimented…you look hot,,he whispered….
“thank you baby…jr peck him on the lips…
“aheemmmm,,,father cleared his throat…
“owh,,welcome to our house,,that’s my mom,,my father,,you met him many times already…jr introduced.. My boyfriend,,Choi Minki,,he proudly introduced after pulling him near where his parents at and hug him from the back..
“owh gosh jr stop being sweet in front of them..ren murmured..
“hmm,,okay,,I know you’re still shy…Jr removed his arms around him..
“finally you came..father talked…
“de..I’m sorry for always moving the date…ren shyly response..
“what is this? Jr noticed the box on his boyfriend’s hand..
“ahhh yeah,,they are sweets,,,baekhyun hyung made them…ren gave it to him..
“ahhh,,hyung called me yesterday and told me to ask saeng appa if what’s kyu abeoji’s favorite desert..V interrupt..
“eo really..abeoji,,,this is yours..Jr opened the box. It’s an assorted sweets and cupcakes.
“thank you then,,,,abeoji murmured…
“your welcome sir…ren said and bowed..
“let’s go to the table and eat? Mom spoke and led the way.
Ren’s nervousness was lessen since there was no interrogations the whole time in front of the table. It was all talks and stories of V and jin plus the childhood of the two sons. He seldom on joining the conversation since he’s picking the right words to respond, careful on choosing his words and statements. He’s afraid that he will make a mistake.
Finally, father decided to rest in the room and they had to play on their own, of course with his brother and V. They went to the theatre room and watch movies.
“abeoji is scary right? V commented…
“I envy you,,,you are lucky that you can talk to Mr. Kim comfortably..ren uttered..
“ahmmm maybe because we are a family friend..I used to be here since childhood because of my parents,…abeoji is not that scary if you will know him…I assure you..V told…
“I just hope I can be open here too..
“don’t worry,,abeoji likes you,,he’s just being cold because it’s your first time here as Jr’s boyfriend,,just don’t lose hope,,Jin spoke…
“you will overcome it..we are already here,,one step more and we will definitely get what we dream of…Jr comforted his boyfriend, he knows how hard it is for him to be with them especially when it is the first time. And the first encounter is not good,…
They were starting again and he’s just starting to create a good relationship with his lover’s family. He’s just starting to remove the barrier between him and the parents.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chanyeol and baekhyun flew to Jeju for a business trip, being busy with their work, they didn’t have enough time to be together. Workaholic, that’s what they are. Taking the chance, after they met their clients and attending seminars, they tour around the place, going to mountain and have a date together. At night, chanyeol rented the whole movie theatre just for them both. Giving each other’s time and at the same time, relaxing and resting.
After such a romantic date and dinner. They went back to their hotel room, there they spend the beautiful and romantic night under the full moon.
“I love you…chanyeol whispered as he carried him towards the bed. Like a newlywed he carries him bridal style.
“I love you too..you don’t know how happy I am because of you…baekhyun whispered back while caressing his man’s face..
Under the shiny full moon, as the curtain is wide open and the moon is seen on the glass wall, they shared a passionate kiss. All the stress that they have due to work had changed with a luscious feeling under the dark sky with the shine of the moon that lighted their bed.
Chanyeol became more romantic, became more passionate that baekhyun liked even more. Baekhyun turned and towered his man which makes him curved the lips. He smiled back to him and bit his man’s lips.
“my turn? Baekhyun naughtily whispered..
“as you wish..chanyeol response and shut his eyes when he felt his lover going all the way.
Chanyeol have it all, nothing can make him happy because baekhyun is there, his brother is there too, and his mom whose getting better until now. The cold chanyeol before is now a warm man who knows how to smile, laugh and how to acknowledge things and appreciate everything that comes to him. He has it all in short.
Baekhyun can’t price his happiness, what more he can ask for, chanyeol is there, his man became as soft as he wished for. And now he can freely express his love for him, likewise with his man. His dream was granted, his brother came that completes his lacking life before, now he can say his life is complete because of the two special man in his life. Thought the two just kept on mocking each other, he’s still happy that at least both of them are there for him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jin was successful in his career as the new CEO of their agency. And V is one of the associates that his saeng appa gave him. As their parents gets older, it’s now their turn to take the positions. Jin controls the whole company while V became a hands-on producer since he’s just starting to experience the work in the agency, unlike jin who already got used and was trained while they were still in school he‘s already a pro to handle his position.
“finished? Jin came to the studio to pick up his boyfriend who was working with their artist…
“one more song left…V response as he looked up to his man..
“let’s go have dinner? It’s already pass 7...
“but…
“no but’s tae,,go I’ll take it from here,,his saeng appa spoke who was there too…
“hmmm,,,okay,,,I’ll be back after an hour...V told his appa..
“Take your time, you don’t need to go back,,after this, we’ll go too…
“Are you sure?..V asked…
“sure..owhh wait,,your hyun joong appa called me and we’ll go to a party,,,just ask jin to take you home…appa informed..
“no worries uncle,,I’ll take care of him….jin assured…
They both left, and jin drove to where jin had no idea. Jin is just smiling all the way while V is wondering around where they are heading. Until the car stopped.
“hey! What are we doing here? Why are we here? Is abeoji told you to go here? V bombarded his boyfriend his questions.
“calm down okay,,,abeoji didn’t told me to go here..I have something to do here,,an important thing… Jin said and exited the car. V just followed.
They gets in and they were approach by the attendants. And gave him the swipe card for the door.
“is my room clean? Jin asked…
“yes sir,, we maintain it everyday..
“okay I’ll take care of it until here,,just prepare our dinner, the one I told you…jin ordered..
“yes sir..we prepared it already..shall we take it in your room now? The staff asked..
“yes please..
“what is this? V wonder again..
“we’ll have a dinner date here..I already told your parents about this okay,,that’s why they are attending party on their own and they didn’t inform you about it…
“I don’t understand…
“just go with me..Jin hold his hand and took the lift up to the 4th floor…
“Is this your room? V asked while jin already swipe his card to open it…
“obviously…jin smirked and push him inside..
“I thought. You don’t want to take me here? V frowned..
“not anymore,,from now on we’ll stay here whenever we want some moment..jin said and removed his shirt….
V just make an O-shape with his lips while staring at his boyfriend undoing his clothes.
“what do you think~~you are doing? V gulped..
“taking off my clothes..Jin answered..
“I know you’re taking off your clothes idiot..what I mean is..ahmmm,,,V felt embarrass,,it is the first time he was check in to the hotel with his boyfriend.
“I’ll take a shower,,you want to go? Jin naughtily went closer to his boyfriend while he’s already bottomless..
“I’ll take my shower later….V made a greasy smile and pushed him in the shower room…
Good thing the room service came and one need to attend it. Jin went to the shower room smiling. While V opened the door and received the service.
Fifteen minutes passed and Jin is still inside, quiet. V was wondering what took him so long so he was calling, but jin is not answering until he decided to peek and check, he saw him on the tub, seems lifeless. He shook him several times but jin is not responding, he panic, he tried to revive him by giving him air, still not helping. He was about to go and get some help when he was pulled on the tub.
Jin was laughing while V is shocked and looked at himself soak in the water with his clothes on.
“owh jin,,he curse and slap him on the chest..
“well it works..jin towered him while on the tub..
“I hate you,,V sulked.
“owh come on…jin pressed him more…
“im wet and my clothes!,,V yell..
“don’t worry,,I have my spare of shirt in my closet…jin said and kissed him on the lips…
“so annoying…V grimaced..
“annoying?,,,just tell me you’re drooling already…just seeing me without anything on, I know it just by looking at your expression,,Jin tease…
“drooling your face…V bit his lip when jin stood up in front of him..
“see? Jin laughed…
“well..ahmm..just a little…V gulped…
“so…? Jin smirked as he soak himself on the water again..
“we should not waste the time because I still need to go home..V his lips and get closer to his boyfriend..
“as you wish my dear…jin whispered and sited him on his lap.
Jin decided to open the place for him, it never passed on his mind about using this room for them both, because he believe that a hotel is not a private place for them both and he’s not confident to show off to public his relationship to V because he believe that going publicly is a mean of ruining everything. He wants it private for a lesser problem but since V asked him about why he was never taken in this place, jin thought that why not try. They’ve been together for years and their relationship goes smoothly. Now he already decided to try other things and he had the confidence to go on more publicly.
This is it, it’s time to be more responsible and mature enough for their relationship. No matter what, even people will talk about them, what matters most is he’s there and V stays with him, happily like ever after. They will face the real world, and he will protect him to the real world. After his brother’s issue, he learned that, love is powerful, if Jr and ren able to face the consequences of being into public, they will too. Somehow he’s feeling happy that now everything is fine, he has V with him, and now he doesn’t need to blame himself for giving his responsibilities for the family to his brother jr, because now, Jr is also accepted by their parents.
The friendship they had is amazing, it brought them together to a deeper relationship, they brought them both to realize the real meaning of love. Taehyung is much happier than they were just friends. He was more feeling secured and loved when they started to have the special relationship. He’s relationship is accepted to his boyfriend’s family and so he didn’t had the hard time to fight for it and endure pains just like what jr and ren had. He’s happy, contented to what he has right now, happy family. His memories of his past still not recovered but he’s not eager to know itk because what is important to him most is, his brother came back, having a good parents and a loving boyfriend, so what can he ask for?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ren is preparing for his taking part to the school as the director just like what he wished from his brother. It’s few weeks more and the school will resume.
While on the other hand Jr already taking his place to the company. He started to improve their buy and sell cars. It is not only engage in buy and sell, he also proposed to have it producing cars. He used his experience in car racing to design latest model of race cars which it has a good impact on their business.
“good evening sir..ren greeted as soon as he step in the garden and saw jr’s father. He always visited the house at night since jr only comes home at night after work
“good evening…abeoji greeted back…
“eo,,ren come here…jr is not home yet, I think he‘s trap to traffic…mom who just came with a teapot said…
“ahh,,ahmm I see.,,ren pouts..
“join us here,,he’ll be here in a while I’m sure…mom said…
“de…thank you…he then sited
“I heard you’ll be taking care of the university? Father spoke…
“yes sir..I am supposedly taking our apparel business but since baekhyun hyung became the CEO in our company,,I told my brother to give the director position in the school to me…ren answered politely..
“I see,,with that hair? Father asked looking at his hair..
“students, faculties and other members used to see me with this,,I think there’s no problem,,right? Or shall I color it with black again? Ren answered and suddenly asking for the father’s opinion…
“well it’s not bad if people recognize you with that blonde hair.. Father response..
“speaking of,,,mom interrupt…
“what are you doing with my boyfriend?? You’re pressuring him again? Jr came and said jokingly…
“ahh of course not,,we’re just talking….what took you so long? Ren snarl…
“miss me already? Jr childishly act..
“aissshhh,,it’s suits you not,,stop whining like a kid…ren playfully pinch the nose…
“let’s go inside,,I can’t wait to eat you,,,I mean to eat my dinner…Jr muttered with a laugh..
“aigoo,,,get inside now,,im sure ren is hungry too…mom made a gross face..
“don’t overdo it,, don’t make ren pregnant…abeoji shook his head.. Aigoo,,when can I have grandchildren….abeoji sighed…
“yahhh,,you’ll offend ren,,mom reprimanded..
“no worries..im not offended..ren pursed his lips to avoid letting out his laugh. He used to it since his brother also like that..
“we can give you, just like how uncle saeng and his husband did..aigoo…Jr defended…
“fine,,,just go,,,abeoji shoo them..
They ate first. And soon proceeded to the room. Jr didn’t waste time since he know ren will go home before 11. They are now official but still they seems lacking of time and they still borrows their time to spend together. Because of jr being too busy preparing their first launch of race car while ren being busy preparing for the new improvised rule and regulations plus the upgrading of the school.
“I’m so tired..jr whined…
“do you want to rest now? Ren asked..
“hmmm, later,,all I want is you now…Jr said and top him..
“I thought you’re tired?
“yes but whenever you’re here, I’m losing it because I can’t just let you go home without having you..
“so?
“so…what? Jr mock and kissed him on the neck.
Ren giggle and his man’s clothes and quickly undone it. Jr turn him around. Ren facing the bed and jr topping him behind. He kissed him on the nape that makes ren moan. He pressed himself to ren while kissing him on the back. Ren shut his eyes when he felt the electricity again.
“I’m going in…jr whispered and ren gripped on the sheet while jr filling him inside.
Jr finally felt relieve because all of their problems with their forbidden relationship already vanished. It all changed into acceptance. He’s happy because he doesn’t need to hide it from his family and to the public. They moved on now that the scandal they had is slowly wiped out from the scene. He can take his boyfriend anywhere without worrying that someone will see them or someone will gossip them. They were strong and brave, and they became more confident for showing off their love to anyone. He endure the pain they had and it was paid out with happiness. He’s glad that his parents and whole family welcomed his lover at home and he was welcomed to the other’s home too.
Ren is still adjusting, he’s working hard to gain jr’s parents trust and heart. He wants to see himself someday being comfortable and freely come in and out of the house just like what taehyung can. Somehow feeling envious of him but he told himself that one day he’ll be like him. He just need to pursue it and don’t give up. His brother is a help for him, he’s there for him to comfort and advise him as well as guide him. Ren is not used to be the one adjusting and so chanyeol needs to educate him about it. But on top of it all, he’s happy that at least he can come to his boyfriend’s house anytime.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chanyeol gathered everyone at home one weekend day, his friends. It will be happy day since everyone will be present. Kyungsoo as usual came early to help and so kai.
Chanyeol helped baekhyun in preparing the foods in the garden when Luhan came with sehun. The couple are the same as usual, sweet and flirty to each other which chanyeol always give a shake of head.
Taehyung who was invited by baekhyun arrived with Jin and Jr. Ren who was then in his room race downstairs to see his boyfriend.
“serve yourself,,I’ll just help baekhyun hyung…V told his lover…
“okay..jin approved…
“hi baby…ren run to his boyfriend and gave him a hug as if they didn’t met for a long time..
“let’s go to your room? Jr whispered.. They were about to go in when chanyeol blocked them on the door.
“where do you think you’re going? The older raise a brow as if he was reading the brother’s mind..
“ahmm,in my room? Ren answered..
“go back there,,I told you just take it slowly,,what if you get pregnant? The older joked..
“haissttt,,I won’t get pregnant!! Ren shouted and the others heard it that cause a laugh to them..
“just do it tonight okay? Eat first..go…chanyeol whispered to the two and push them towards the table…
“need some help?,,chanyeol then went to the boyfriend and hug him from the back…
“no need,,just chat with them..I’ll just finish this and I’ll follow there…baekhyun smiled at his boyfriend..
“okay,,,chanyeol stole a peck on the lips and went back to his seat…
V who was there helping his brother chuckled. He filled the plate with beef and goes back to them. He sited for a while to check his man. Jin just smile at him and feed him with one bite and gestured him to go back to his brother.
“are you sure you’re alright here? V asked and lean his chin at his man’s shoulder..
“I am,,jin mouthed and kissed him on the nose..
V joined his brother again. Baekhyun smiled back and kept his smile while looking to where the others.
“you look so happy…V commented…
“hmm,,I am just thankful that everything’s alright now..just like us.. Why?,,you’re not? The older asked in return…
“of course I am,,,jin is there and you’re finally with me…the younger said…
“I’m sure our parents have no complains anymore since we are together now, happy and we’re living fine..the older said…
“yeah,,V sigh…
“do you want to remember the past? Do you want me to tell you? Baek asked,,
Somehow he felt pity for his brother since he can’t remember anything about their parents and the past, it was really a traumatic experience for him that time. Good thing he diverted the young mind of his brother to something that left a good memory to him. The cakes and ice cream. The frequent plays and telling him good stories. Although it was really a hard that time, he manage to buy him ice cream and cakes, he spend all his savings in his piggy bank just to make his brother happy until he was empty and had to leave him in the orphanage.
“maybe I don’t want to recall it whatever memories I had forgotten..even if I forgot the picture of our parents, they never left my heart…what is important is the present right? That we are safe and healthy..that’s all I asked for.. V hugged his brother tight…thank you for fulfilling my dreams…he whispered..
“thank you,,,you complete my life again…I love you..I know mom and dad will guide us together again…baek whispered back..
“you made me cry…V pouts and said as he pulled out…
“you’re still a cry baby…you already have a boyfriend…baekhyun mimic and wiped the younger’s tears…
They went back to the table and sited beside their lovers. Luhan held up a bottle and invites them to have a cheers. It was a happy moment for them all.
Not all love stories involves a third party. Not all love stories have a love triangle. Different kind of love that ended up all the same. A love using a power over the other, the love that was afraid to express has finally learned to show. The love that was created over a friendship and was upgraded and improve by true feelings for love. The love that built to be secret because it is forbidden and hardly accepted to the people around has it’s own way to be acknowledge by having faith with it. A mutual love, but hardly gain. In the end the power of love will win because love is the witness for everyone’s successful relationship.
END
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------