the present

PLAYFUL HEARTS: LOVE IS MY WITNESS

Chanyeol shook the boy on his bed the next morning, Monday, the start of school year. He got up early even though  he didn' t had many hours of sleep. That is actually his illness, he has insomnia. 

 

Baek got up, still sleepy, he remember that he didn' t able to get enough sleep because of chanyeol. He didn't let him sleep the whole night. He looked up and saw the tall man already in his suit.

 

He pull himself out from the bed and proceeded to his room and took his shower. His clothes to be wearing for the day is already ready as soon as he came out from shower room. A formal wear that lays down to the bed.

 

Chanyeol came in while baek is slipping the clothes to his arms. Baek didn't actually mind him entering. He went closer to the boy and helped him with the tie.

 

  "you have to get there before the morning ceremony... chanyeol instructed..

 

  "What about ren? Baek asked..

 

  "He'll be using his own car... you'll be using your own car..here's the key..chanyeol held out a key... it's my gift for completing your lessons and training..he added..just remember all I've told you. Ren is your priority..

 

  "De...baek's simple answer. 

 

Chanyeol walked to leave but he came back and peck the boy's lips, he wiped the wet lips and exited the room. Leaving, baek chuckling behind him.

 

Baekhyun entered the school. He gasped for air before exiting the car given by chanyeol as his gift. He was led by the principal who waited at the entrance of the building and a secretary was waiting at his office located at the 3rd floor of the faculty building.

 

He rested first and waited for the start of the ceremony. He didn't showed up at the oval where all the teachers and students gathered and the ceremony is currently holding, since his office has a sight towards the oval, he watch and listen from his window.

 

  "Joon myeon right? Baek uttered in a question, talking to his secretary...

 

  "Yes sir,, but they calls me suho... the secretary replied.

 

  "Give me all the students list. And call choi minki for me, tell him to come to my office..baek requested..

 

  "Yes sir... suho response..

 

  "Ahhh wait..just give me his schedule, we'll make a round later.. Baek told.. Ill just meet him down..

 

  "Okay sir..I'll inform the teachers about it... suho said and left..

 

Baek sighed again. And flop down to his chair while looking at his glass name plate. Director Byun Baekhyun. He ran his finger to the engraved name. He chuckled, he's living in luxury but it's all in the process of command and rules. He got a lover but he does't know if their relationship is mutual. He started to feel something for him but he wasn't sure if the other has feelings for him or he just need him for some plans or duties, or maybe his presence is for the sake of chanyeol's needs in bed. Both make out and have but after exhausting their selves he never receives  warm hugs and sweet words from the other.

 

  "Lust.. slave,,,a follower...baekhyun mumbled..a contract..he added.

 

An hour later. Suho came back after giving the faculty a meeting. Bringing all the documents of the students. He held out separately the file of Choi Minki as per request by the new director.

 

Baekhyun flip the cover of the said file and read the credentials of the boy. Satisfied as he smiled.

 

  "Let's go..baekhyun stood up with a sigh..

 

  "Yes sir..this way sir...suho led him..

 

From the building of the graduating students, his face remained serious and cold. No trace of curve to those thin lips of him. Straight head and looking in every classroom they were passing by squinting his eyes. Students scattered outside as it was just the first day. All were wondering for this young new face.

 

To the freshmen's building. Everyone lined up in the hallway and given a greeting by meeting the new director. He stopped at the 3rd room where he saw the blonde standing next to his friends, baekho and minhyun which baek met them once already.

 

  "Hyung~~~ ren talked..I guess you're looking for me seeing you eyed every students.  He said with a pout..he knows already, he's expecting it actually..

 

  "de.. Come with me..baek told..

 

  "wae? I have class.. ren replied..

 

  " i know.. Let's have a coffee.. He invites, the blonde pouted..suho..tell his teacher that he's with me..he turn to suho and look at the blonde again..

 

  "yes sir.. suho replied..

 

They both proceeded to the canteen and had sited with coffee..

 

  "whose that lucky boy? Baek started after sipping the black coffee on his cup..

 

  "Who? The blonde asked.suddenly felt astounded with the question..

 

  "You can lie to your brother but not to me ren..I've been one of your bodyguard before I was sent to america. You know why I was assigned to be with you that time though chanyeol doesn't want to..because he thought you'll listen to me since I became part of your household..I studied you, your silliness, and I had to lie to chanyeol so that he won't add another bodyguard for you to watch.. I remember when you were mad because I was appointed beside you and I had to argue with him just to take back the position I was in.. do you know why I am here? Why your brother sat me to this position? Baek sighed while telling the story and asking the obvious..

 

  "I know..for you to watch me.. Ren answered..

 

  "I think it's clear to you on what's my real job in here, be careful minki,,I won't tolerate you this time..you're in college already, you know what is best for you and not. I will definitely report to your brother everything I see everyday..I'm still on your brother's side..baek warned..

  "I know..ren replied with a deep sigh..

   "understand your brother, he is just worried about you,,,he does't want you to get in trouble, he's already been burdened by your mom's condition. Don't add up into it, baek advice like a real brother and a part of the family..

  "can I asked?..why you always care about my brother? He always command you, he always tells you to do this or that, but you never complained? are you both in a relationship?, you often sleeps in his room or sometimes he always go to your room..ren's curiosity finally spat out..

  "whatever I had with your brother, you don't have to know it,,one thing that I'm sure about our relationship. He's my boss and I am just his under who owed a lot of money and I was just thanking him for saving me that time and I'll do everything whatever he commands me..I owe my life from him..baek chuckled as he stated.. He stood up and went closer to the blonde and pat the head.

  "you love him, it's not just about what you owed from him..ren said, looking up to the older..I know you are special to my brother,,never leave him no matter what happen..I beg you, ren lowered his head while holding the older's hand and talking seriously.

  "you're guessing too much..go to your class now..I will still have a round at the arts building..remember, im always watching you.. Baek told him, patting the silky blonde hair and left him with his hands clench inside his pockets. 

Somehow he was hurting when it comes in talking about love. Because he can't find it to the man he had given pleasured for years. To the man he slept almost every night. The man he thought his savior, the man he thought will give him the heaven. The man he thought could receive love.

***************************************

Taehyung is having  a moment with his new classmates, making friends and laughing with them at the same time while having their free time. The teacher came and told them to go outside to greet the new director who was approaching to the building. They all bowed their head. But he, because of his curiosity squinted up his eyes to see the new director.

  "hey!! He looks so young? How could a young one be the school director? Tae whispered to his classmate..

  "hmmm you're right, the classmate response..

But before the could utter another words, the young director stopped in front of them. Tae suddenly widened his eyes and his heart beats so fast seeing this cold eyes of the man. Their eyes were locked.

   'what is your name? the young director asked and face the young one..

  "Taehyung...he answered and gave a sweet smile to the older..

  "Taehyung? Baek asked again and soften his stare to the student..

  "Kim taehyung sir.. but they calls me V,, he said with a bow..

The new director raise a bit of his hand. Tae is waiting, whatever this man tries to do, he didn't move. He felt warmed while staring at him longer. The man looked away and start to walked again. He smiled while still looking at the man.

  "I like him,, tae murmured, feeling great and suddenly misses his brother, though he had felt grudges inside him for being abandoned in the orphanage, still he misses him.

  "he looked so strict and scary..I don't like him..Jung kook, taehyung's new friend pouted and said..

  "whatever,, maybe he's the same age as my brother, I don't know what he looks like now, I almost forgot his face..V felt saddened.

  "where is your brother? Jung kook asked.. 

  "ahm I don't know.. He left me, he abandoned me, maybe I'm a burdened to him, we were young back then and no one cared for us after my parents died.  V said and gasped when he felt the urge to cry out.

  "maybe he has the reason why he abandoned you, not because you are a burdened to him, you said you were both young..Jung kook tries to console the friend.

  "no..he left me,,I beg that time,, I don't care if I eat or not as long as we're together,, but still he left me,,,he promised me that he will come back as soon as he found our relatives but a year passed and he didn't came back to fetch me, until the mother in the orphanage decided to give me to the couple who came to adopt. Im just lucky to have my adopted parents now.. V bit his lips, holding the hate he had inside his heart for a long time.

  "yahhh kim taehyung..Jung kook was surprised,,he didn't know that this silent calm boy has hidden grudge about the past.

   "Let"s not talk about him,,don't ask about him okay? V rolled his eyes and extend his arm to pull the classmate inside the classroom..

  "hey!!! V!!! someone called,,yeah sounds like a jealous tone that wants to punch and kick someone..

  "eo!!! Jin hyung!!! What are you doing here? V turn around with his classmate not even breaking the hanged arm on Jung kook.

Jin was looking at the new friend and glance to V and back to the classmate.

  "awwhh by the way,,  jung kook, my classmate and my new friend.. V introduce him while pinching the classmate's nose..

  "close already? Jin breathed heavily..

  "Yep..the only person who get along with me, v crumpled his nose while not noticing his boyfriend's expression..

  "who is he? Jung kook asked, blowing his inside cheek..

  "Ahhh yeah,,jin hyung, he is on 3rd year class.. V introduce him back..

  "his boyfriend, jin click his tongue, somewhat uneasy because tae always forgot to add   my boyfriend   at the end of introduction, that's why he always add it in the end instead.

  "boy~~boyfriend? Jung kook exclaimed with an awe face after.

  "tsk,,,tae rolled his eyes and turn to the classmate and closed the open mouth..

  "I'm sorry, Jung kook straightened himself and smiled to the older.. Hi~~ he waved and smiled greasily.

  "why are you here? V questioned finally..

  "I just pass by since our next class is in the music room,,,  jin replied.. 

  "our class will start soon, .you have to go now..see you later, v waved at him and shoo him..

  "I'll pick you up after, aron is inviting us to go to them at the race..jonghyun will come too.. Jin furrowed his brows and left..

  "again..haissttt..v scratch his head and sigh..

Taehyung actually hates crowd and noise though he is so friendly and can move others heart easily, he hated being with different kinds of people. He hates joining a crowd that he does't know. He wants to stay inside his circle in life, family friends, new friends but not to strangers.

*************************************

  "I'm sorry I'm late...the pretty blonde uttered after closing the door behind him..

Jonghyun is waiting for 10 minutes already at music theatre, the theatre that was used only when there are special events in the school. And this room is dark and it was rarely visits by students. Ren chose this place to meet up.

Jonghyun steps forward to reach the blonde quickly, impatiently, he wants to hold his boyfriend eagerly. He holds the blonde on waist and his hand up and down while pressing him more to him and nuzzled the neck.

  "wait..you're too wild, we are still in school and students are heading home already,,  ren groan..

  "that's good,, I can't wait to take you here,, jr whispered.

  "we need to be more careful. I told you already this morning.. The new director already warned me,,and I suspect, he already gather information about who I am dating. Ren said but he cant hide his moan. he already felt the cloud nine..

  "he won't come here. You told me that this place is safe, let me do it quickly.. Jr lift the blonde and let him wrapped the thighs around his waist.

  "Jr. wait.. You said we're going to the race, but I can't go... ren said breathing in pleasure..

  "let's talk about it later,,5 minutes ren,,I can't wait to have you. I need you jr said and ignored. He pinned him on the stage and take him there. 

Ren couldn't do anything to resist more, he himself felt the urge to make love with him. He grab the boy up and let him towered him. With the quickest move, they ended up making out for 15 minutes. 

Both rested for few minutes until they gain their normal breathing. Jonghyun's phone vibrated and quickly answered it..

  "hyung we're coming okay.. he talked instantly after sliding the screen to answer and ended the call immediately..

  "let's go.. jr got up and pulled up his boyfriend..

  "I can't go today.. I need to be good for few days so mr. byun will not suspect anything..

  "but we already talk about this few days ago..aron hyung is expecting you.. Jr messed his hair annoyed..

  "come on..I'll make it up next time..you have to understand my situation..our situation,,I don't want to take the risk today..I'll gonna meet up with your brother and friend next time for sure..okay?..come on,,, smile now huh?  Ren hugged his boy and kissed him on the lips..

  "what can I do? Jr sighed but upset is written all over his face..

  "come on,,they're all waiting for you I'm sure.ren pull his lover's hand.. Jr lazily followed behind..

 

  "Hey!! What took you so long? Aron speak out as the two came to the gateway..

  "I'm sorry hyung..ren waved with a frown..

  "choi minki? Jin surprised face can draw easily.. 

  "ahmm,,,yeah,,by the way my brother, jin and this is V.. this is ren my~~ Jr introduce each one but was cut and all froze when a car stopped at the gateway..

  "Owh !!! Ren murmured and bit his lower lip with uneasiness..

The tinted window goes down until it reveals the young director of the school, the kids bowed except for taehyung who felt a beat in his chest again.

  "Hyung~~ ren murmured..

  "get in the car.. Baek coldly instructed& 

  "but hyung I have the car~~ ren tried to refuse& 

  "get in, I'll tell your driver to just follow behind..baek cut the boy without even facing him and made a call immediately,.. This is baekhyun, Ren is riding with me, he told as cold as the ice and hang the phone.

Ren looked at his secret boyfriend and so to others, the boys were stunned and didn't able to say words. Jr tries to go to ren but he was stopped by jin and aron.

Baekhyun on the other hand gaze up to Jr and then to V who was still staring at him and both made a small smile.

  "he  s so scary..aron commented.

  "I don't find him scary,,he smiles at me.. But it's weird, im not scared but I always feel nervous..V responded.

  "owh I heard he's the same age as you, jin,,,aron added.

  "really? He's too young..my instinct is right..maybe that's why I feel comfortable when he's around though he looks so scary, V exclaimed like an excited kid..

  "yahhh..excited? Jin glared at his boyfriend.

  "No..it's not what you think,, when I first saw him, I suddenly remember my brother, cold eyes, thin lips, the way he walk..well that's all when we were just kids..v explains..but now he's gone,,he's totally gone, that irresponsible brother, I will never forgive him for leaving me alone.. V gasp..feeling sad for the second time the whole day.

  "and I will thank him for leaving you..jin interrupted..

  "wae? V was taken aback..

  "if he didn't left you then you are not here and I will never meet you, he said and smiled with  giggle..

  "awwww~~~~ so cheesy, aigoo.. V made a disgusted face.. And walk to where their car at..aron and jr just scratch their heads and followed behind.

Meanwhile Ren is silent sitting beside Baekhyun. Now he was thinking if hyung already found out who he was dating or will he report to his brother about what he saw. He frowned..

  "you look uneasy..baekhyun commented..

  "ahhh of course not, I'm just tired..ren replied..

Baekhyun made a small laugh to the younger and no conversation follows after.. 

 * **************

Thankyu for new subbies, free to comment though...