game of love

PLAYFUL HEARTS: LOVE IS MY WITNESS
 
Jr woke up from his 3 days being unconscious after the accident. He woke up with his parents and brother standing on both side of the bed with a doctor examining him.
 
“mr. kim. Your son might be awoken but he’s not fully recovered, as what we suggested, he needs a good surgery, so let’s stick on the plan, we already recommend you to the doctor in L.A, anytime you can go there..the doctor said..
 
“okay,,can he take the flight tomorrow? If possible we want to conduct the surgery sooner…Mr. Kim asked…
 
“sure.I’ll prepare all the release paper so you can take him there tomorrow,,the sooner the better..the doctor says and left.
 
“where am I? Jr spoke in a very low tone, obviously having a hard time in talking…
 
“you have to take a surgery..you have to rest well for your flight tomorrow…his mom says and left with father after..
 
“hyung..where will they take me…I don’t want to go,,I want to see ren…Jr spoke again…
 
“Jr..you have to take the surgery first,,you can’t see ren if you’re not in good condition,,you have been in a car race and had an accident..I’ll take care of ren,,I’ll inform him as soon as he got home..I promise..but for now you have to wait until you feel better…okay..? Jin said comforting his brother…
 
“how long will it take before I fully recover?,,,jr asked…
 
“I don’t know..it depends on how long they could fix the broken part of your skull, they said that it damaged only a small part of it but it needed a careful surgery..jin told…
 
“tell ren that I’ll be back before the school will start..Jr requested…
 
“I will..you have to rest now,,I have to meet V…he said that ren is home already…
 
Jin left. Jr was glad that ren is home already, he was afraid and worried actually that ren was taken to a place where they can’t meet again. He assume that he was sent somewhere he can’t find him.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Jin went to V’s house. Laying on the bed as soon as he entered the boyfriend’s room. V sited beside him and massage the temple. Jin shut his eyes while having the massage.
 
“what will happen to jr and ren now? V asked…
 
“I don’t know…now that the doctor suggested that it would be better if jr will take the surgery overseas…jin said…
 
“jr will leave the country? What about ren? He doesn’t know? He was shocked when I told him that jr is in the hospital…V told…
 
“you told him already? Jin jolted from the bed and sat up..
 
“yeah,,,I tried to call him this morning and he answered it…baekhyun hyung phoned me too a while ago and told me that ren was crying he whole day already… V said..
 
“so it’s too late..jr told me to tell ren that he’s fine..he doesn’t want him to get worried…but you told him already…Jin bury his face on the pillow..
 
“I’m sorry,,I didn’t know,,, I should have asked you first…V pouted…
 
“it’s okay,,you don’t know and I didn’t told you earlier what to do if in case you reach ren..by the way, how’s your baekhyun hyung and you? I mean,,did he,,,he paused,,,did he tells you something? He questioned changing the topic..
 
“baekhyun hyung? What will he tell me? We’re fine,,he call me almost everyday to check me..he’s so sweet actually, a sweet brother..he’s like my brother, the real one,,taking care of me well..I didn’t notice it at first,,,baekhyun hyung has the same name with my real brother,,If baekhyun hyung doesn’t have a family? I assume he is my real brother..but he has a happy family.. V said and lay on his boyfriend’s lap..
 
“what if he’s your real brother? what will you do? Just what if…jin asked..
 
“that’s impossible…V just answered..
 
“yeah,,,impossible…jin murmurs and stared at his boyfriend….
 
“ahhh lately I notice his voice when he calls me,,,he’s always sad,i think something is bothering him, or something’s happen..but he won’t tell me I‘m sure... V crumpled his brows and pouted.
 
Jin bent down and kissed his lover on the lips. “no matter what happens in the future, you have to understand your baekhyun hyung..he muttered all of a sudden...
 
V just look straight at his boyfriend’s eyes, he found his lover serious in talking which is not usual. Okay is the only word he could answer since he can’t still know why his boyfriend is telling him this thing knowing that before, he was so jealous about baekhyun. Does jin already accept the fact that baekhyun is just a brother to him? Or is there something that jin wants to convey and he can’t tell him what is it. The questions only stock in his mind and he didn’t able to question his boyfriend why, he didn’t commented how serious looking his boyfriend was and he didn’t able to laugh at it. He felt that something came up or is it just because he felt guilty about jr’s situation.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Baekhyun woke up from his nap at exactly 7 in the evening and took his shower quickly, trying to lessen the high temperature he felt from this afternoon, the heaviness of his body and a light headache. He dried his hair and since he’s not feeling well, he came back to his bed and shut his eyes after eating a pain reliever. He jerked from his bed after 30 minutes of taking a nap due to the movement of his bed.
 
He opened his eyes and saw chanyeol sitting on the edge of his bed. It was then 8 in the evening. Chanyeol smells alcohol. He sat up and used his remaining strength to get up and lay the drunk man on the bed. He was about to go to get some warm water when chanyeol grab him down to him and baekhyun fell on the chest. Chanyeol turn and switch positions. Baekhyun was too weak to push him that‘s why the other did top on him that easy.
 
“chanyeol stop,,I’m not feeling well…baekhyun pleaded..
 
“you are not talking to me for few days, you don’t allow me to touch you or even kiss you, you always push me away, you forbid me to sleep with you.. Chanyeol uttered while undressing the other…
 
“chanyeol,,I’m not feeling well, I’m telling you, please stop,,not now..baekhyun begged and starts to cry…
 
“do you think that excuse will work?! You are just trying to run away again..chanyeol screamed and force the other. He planted some kisses and forced himself to get in.
 
Baekhyun cried and just stop pushing him when he thought he can’t fight back and can’t move already. He just let the man do whatever he wants. He felt disgusted while chanyeol was forcing himself to be satisfied. , that’s what baekhyun is thinking now. Chanyeol fell on the side of baek when he’s done. Baekhyun curled himself and covered his body with the sheet beside him. Crying and sniffing.
 
Chanyeol cuddled the man tightly, because he was drunk, he didn’t notice the other was crying the whole night and he just fell asleep.
 
The next day baekhyun soak himself on the tub, but because he was sick, he lose his strength and lose his consciousness.
 
Chanyeol woke up and search for baekhyun immediately, he knock on the bathroom when he saw the light inside was on but no one is answering. He opened the door and found the short guy being lifeless on the tub. He rushed and check him. Baekhyun is not responding and the temperature is burning him. He carried him and take him on the bed and call an emergency.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Ren saw his brother last night entering his baekhyun hyung’s room, and so the next day he sneak out early in the morning while the guards are busy endorsing to the other guards.
 
He went straight to the hospital where V told him. He was there 7 in the morning but when he opened the door of the room, the patient is not there anymore. He asked the nurses and was said that jr was discharged an hour ago.
 
He proceeded to Jr’s house and ask the guard if jr was there but the answer is no. he felt like losing his chance to see his lover, he waited, he doesn’t have his phone so waiting is the only way he can do.
 
“ren…what are you doing here? Jin came.. Good thing I saw you from my room..he added..
 
“where’s Jr, I want to see him..ren said…
 
“Ren,,jr is fine,,he just needed to fly to L.A to have the surgery,,but he told me to tell you that he’s fine..he said he’ll come back before the school will start..don’t worry about him…jin said…
 
“but..hyung..ren sat on the floor and covered his face with his both hands..
 
“ren,,trust jr,,,if he tells you he’ll come back,,then he will..trust me..you have to go home, I don’t know how did you come here,,,but it’s too risky that you are here in front of our house…jin advised..
 
“I don’t want to go home…they won’t allow me to go out, baekhyun hyung can’t help me out, he’s having a problem with my brother,,I heard them the other night,,,they were talking about taehyung..my brother knows it already…and he’s mad,,baekhyun hyung is angry too..
 
“de? Okay,,thanks for your information but you have to go home,,jr will be mad at me if I let you stay outside…don’t tell v about the issue of baekhyun, I‘ll confirm it myself..you have to take care of yourself too… jin said, sighing while ren is walking away, he took out his phone that was returned few days ago…
 
Ren came home again,,he entered the gate. Chanyeol is waiting for him on the door but he just walk pass him. And run fast after.
 
“choi minki?!!! Chanyeol yell but ren didn’t bother to return or even turn..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
V was calling his baekhyun hyung but no one is answering. It was lunch and wished to have a good lunch with him. He started to get worried. Walking back and forth while keeping on dialing the director’s number.
 
Until, finally the call was answered but it’s not baekhyun, it’s someone else, and the tone is not good.
 
“kim taehyung.. Baekhyun is busy..the man on the other line said…
 
“de? Who is this?,,taehyung asked…
 
“your brother has a good life, I know you have your own family,,why don’t you just let him live alone…the man talked…
 
“what are you talking about? Where is he? Taehyung was confused..
The call suddenly ended. But the words uttered by the man was confusing. He can’t understand what is he talking about.
 
Meanwhile, when baekhyun finally had his right consciousness, he saw his man talking on the phone, he stood up when he assume who was on the other line. He grab the phone from chanyeol and ended the call quickly when he found taehyung’s name on the screen.
 
“what did you tell him? He asked…
 
“to stay away from you, that you have your own life and he has his own life now…chanyeol greeted..
 
“chanyeol,,you can dictate my life while I’m at your house, but I will be the one to dictate the life between my brother and I…taehyung doesn’t know anything yet chanyeol…baekhyun bald his fist and clench his teeth..
 
Chanyeol can’t spit a word. He holds him on both shoulders, trying to calm him. Seeing him with that expression having the word angry written all over the face, he just froze like a stone.
 
“leave me alone,,I need some time, I need space, leave me alone!!! Please..baekhyun knelt down with head lowered..
 
“I’m doing this for us…baekhyun, you can’t leave me,,just let your brother live with his own family… chanyeol said…
 
“I can’t live my whole life with you.. You’re pushing me to hate you!, you never loved me, I just want to be happy!, I want a better life, not this kind of life with you!..I want to spend some time with my brother..can’t you understand that?
 
“you are not going to live with him…chanyeol gritted..
 
“I’m going to tell him everything and I’m going to leave you!..baekhyun shouted..
Chanyeol slap him. Baekhyun was shocked. Chanyeol was surprised too with his action.
 
“you always give me the reason to hate you..I thought I can change you, I thought if I loved you, you will change, I thought if I accept you as my man, we will be happy, I thought we can have a good relationship, that we can build a perfect family, a happy family. I thought if I gave you everything, you will love me the way I love you, but I was wrong,,all of those are just in my mind, in my dreams, because I never thought that you will get worst.. Baekhyun cried, burst in anger.
 
“baekhyun,,,I love you.. That’s why I’m doing this…I don’t want you to leave me..chanyeol said, for the first time he said the three magic words.
 
“love me? No chanyeol, you don’t because if you do, you won’t tear me like this,,you will not hurt me, you will not give me pains, you won’t keep my brother away from me, you are selfish chanyeol, selfish, you only care about yourself. Even your own brother can’t breath because of you. If I just knew it earlier that you are such a selfish one, I didn’t let myself believe that we can love each other mutually..I assume so much and I dreamt of the impossible…now I have the reason to leave you,,,baekyun said and let himself lock in the bathroom, crying out loud.
 
Chanyeol ruffled his hair and face palm himself, he didn’t knock on the bathroom. He just left and let him be alone. He stepped on the living room and tried to calm down himself.
 
He went up to check his brother but ren is not in his room. He transferred to his mom’s bedroom to check if ren is there but he’s not there too. He asked some of the maids but no one can tell where he is.
 
He stayed on the living room to wait for his brother. It took half of the day waiting for him while he’s thinking about baekhyun. He snap out from his thinking when he heard the gate was opened. He stood on the main entrance with his both hands on his pockets.
 
Ren is there walking lifeless. He tried to talk but he didn’t able to do. Ren just walk pass him and run.
 
“choi minki??!!! He calls but ren didn’t turn.
 
He bald his fist and punch the door frame. He went to his office and sited on the sofa burying his face with his palms. He shove the vase on the center table and throw everything he can reach. He punch the glass center table and was broken due to the strong impact on it. His fist was dripping with blood.
 
He gets out of his office to get some whisky. Maids was panicked when they saw their young master having some blood in the hand but they can’t get closer to him.
 
Until, after few minutes, the house became silent and he calmed down. The older maid and his mom’s private nurse tried to get closer and they did.
 
“sir..your mom told me to do first aid to your wound…the nurse talked..
 
“I’m sorry young master but I told your mom about it…the head maid said..
Chanyeol didn’t replied and just continue drinking the alcohol in his glass. The nurse sited beside him and begun to clean his wound. He lift up his fist with bandage around it and chuckled after the nurse left. He shut his eyes and soon fell into his slumber.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Baekhyun went back into his bed as soon as chanyeol left the room, laying down while massaging his head, sniffing and still can’t get over from what is happening lately. Few minutes later he heard his man shouting. He felt worried, he peek and saw ren entering his room. He assume something had happen again between them. He closed the door but another minutes passed he heard some noises coming from the office which is located near the living room. Blag sounds continues until it became quiet and planned to go out to see what happen when he saw chanyeol walking on the living room with some red spots on the hand.
 
He wants to go down and check but seems like there’s a heavy chain locking his feet on the floor controlling him to go until he saw the head maid and the nurse came to him. He closed his door and went back to bed and due to his headache and fever, his strength wasn’t enough to carry himself plus he cried a lot, his eyes were dragging close and doze off.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A month later…
 
The school resume. Baekhyun remain beside chanyeol but there’s no day that they didn’t argue about Baekhyun’s issue with his brother. They always have arguments, threatening, and pains. But baekhyun never tried to leave his man due to his responsibility with his debt to the family especially to chanyeol. He was enduring everything and trying to overcome all the pains that chanyeol causing him.
 
Chanyeol make it sure that baekhyun won’t leave him. He became more possessive and always guarded and monitor the other. Despite the advices from his mom on how he can show his love to baekhyun, he cant do it on his own, he’s afraid, and scared to say I love you again because baekhyun didn’t believe it when he uttered it for the first time.
 
Jin always check his boyfriend since the time ren had told him that the brother knows about taehyung and baekhyun’s real relationship. He confirmed it through baekhyun that same day and baekhyun admitted it to him. He can’t warned his boyfriend abut it because taehyung doesn’t know anything.
 
Taehyung didn’t able to see his baekhyun hyung ever since there’s someone who answered his call in behalf of baekhyun. And the words that the man said, was left a puzzle into his mind. He suddenly thought that what if jin is right, that what if baekhyun is his real brother. He wanted to confirm it to his brother but baekhyun never answered his call again.
 
Ren became weak because he didn’t had the chance to talk to his boyfriend that long though jin always assure him that jr is fine and just had to recover fully. But as the day of school is getting near and near, he was feeling excited, because finally he’ll going to meet his boyfriend again. Hoping and praying that there would be no hassle again and they will continue their relationship secretly.
 
Jr’s surgery was successful but he had to stay in L.A with his parents for few weeks until it became one whole month due to some complications he had when he attempt to go back to korea and had to take medicines and follow up check ups twice a week. The school soon will start but his parents hadn’t inform him when will they can go home.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Chanyeol drove his own car, baekhyun is in his own car and ren is riding his own with his driver and bodyguard. Commuting on their own though they are just heading to the same destination.
 
It is the start of the school, first day of school finally came. Ren was so excited but at the same time nervous, worried that his boyfriend might there and his brother will meet him again. Sighing repeatedly while biting his nails.
 
Baekhyun was calm outside but nervous inside. Worrying about his brother, taehyung, of course. Chanyeol knows about taehyung and he’s afraid that taehyung will bump unto the chairman.
 
Chanyeol had no plan to go to school but he just thought that why can’t he visit the school. Of course the reason is not about school, it’s for the two persons that are close to his younger brother and to his lover, Kim Jonghyun and Kim Taehyung.
 
Ren proceeded to his room and meet his best friends. Baekhyun and chanyeol went straight to the office.
 
Baekhyun conducted a meeting for the faculties before starting the school year, it is done every start of the school, with them is the chairman, park chanyeol.
 
After the meeting, chanyeol suddenly thought of having a round in the school. Baekhyun was wondering actually but he was sure that his man’s purpose is just to see what he can see in the school, and taehyung is the only reason he dug in his mind to conclude the real reason of the man for exerting too much effort in checking every building in the campus, because he never done that on the last school year.
 
Baekhyun of course did a secret plan, he sent a message to Jin about the coming of the chairman, and so jin already got what is the point of telling that.
 
Chanyeol decided to go back in the office since he didn’t find any of his purpose. Taehyung is not everywhere in the class as well as Jr, who haven’t come to school yet.
 
“chanyeol, if you came here with me because of Kim taehyung then I’m telling you, whatever plans you have in mind to him, don’t ever do that, I told you, I’m going to leave you. We already talked about it, leave him alone and I will stay with you…baekhyun reminded him..he became more strong since chanyeol knew about his secret, he has to protect his brother.
 
“do you love him that much? You were parted long long time ago. He has a family already..chanyeol said but was cut..
 
“I love him, I love him more than the love I gave you..because he’s my brother, don’t forget about that,,we lived away from each other, but he’s still my brother, that kim taehyung is my blood, he’s still my blood chanyeol, I’m doing everything you want me to do, you told me not to see him and I did, so please don’t ever ever lay a hand on him…baekhyun said shakily, and trembling..
 
Chanyeol stepped closer to the director, holding him on both shoulders. He planted a soft kiss and gave him a light pat on the back.
 
“go to your work. don’t worry, even if I meet him, even if I go to him, even if I talk to him, or even if I mingle with him, at the end of the day, I will still be yours, I will still go home with you, you will still see me beside you, you will have the whole of me. You know that I love you, but I want you to accept that I have my brother too.. You have ren, I’m sure you know the feeling of losing a brother. Now that I have him, please let me have him beside me…please…baekhyun said strongly and begged..
 
“I just love you and I don’t want you to leave me..chanyeol said mentally. He hugged him tight and kissed him on the forehead without words because somehow he knows what baekhyun‘s feelings right now because he experience on how to loose a family.
Someone sniff and a pen rolled on the floor. Baekhyun and chanyeol search every corner of the office. Baek followed where the pen came from. He opened the curtain of the glass wall and found the person of their topic, taehyung, hiding and shock behind those thick curtains.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Jin received a message from baekhyun telling that the chairman is coming. Knowing that the chairman is ren’s brother, he was alarmed about his brother, jr, but he sighed when he realized that jr is not in the school yet. He thought again the reason why baekhyun texted him, and why he needs to be informed that the chairman is in the school. He grasp when he understand already, the director is talking about Taehyung, he shifted from his seat and run outside his home room to find his boyfriend. Running everywhere but he didn’t found him.
 
On the other hand, taehyung rushed to the director’s office to see him since he didn’t met him for too long and he got no answer in every calls and messages he sent to him. While walking and heading to the directors office, he saw his baekhyun hyung walking with a tall man, which he met few times, he’s aware that he is ren’s brother and owner of the school. He hide himself and just waited few minutes in front of the office, but it took so long and baekhyun is not coming back yet.
 
Assuming that the director is still busy, he just wrote a message on a piece of sticky note. He was about to stick it on the door when he thought that everyone will see it and read. He tried to open the door and it is not locked. He entered inside and look for the good spot were he can leave the note. He stick it on the monitor of the computer.
He was leaving happily when he forgot his pen on the table, he return inside to take it, but when he opened the door again to leave and stepped once outside, he saw his baekhyun hyung approaching with the chairman. He entered again as he panic and hide himself again behind the curtain.
 
The two were arguing, and talking about something. He was shock when he heard his name was mentioned. He has no plan to listen but it was clear that their topic is him until baekhyun started to change his tone, a shaky tone but hard and beg for something.
 
“…..because he’s my brother, don’t forget about that,,we lived away from each other, but he’s still my brother, that kim taehyung is my blood, he’s still my blood chanyeol…… those were the lines that registered in his mind, drumming repeatedly.
He didn’t able to control his tears when he snap out. He hold his breath and controlled his sobs but it escaped, he dropped the pen he was holding when he covered his mouth with his both hands.
 
It was too late to realize, when the next scene was that baekhyun is in front of him already while the chairman is there few steps from their position. Looking at them expressionless.
 
“what are you doing here? Baekhyun questioned, stuttering..
 
“why are you here, you are supposedly in your class? Chanyeol spoke nonchalant,,,
 
“chanyeol please, go,,baekhyun plead…
 
“mwo? Tssskkk,,,chanyeol hissed…
 
“please….baekhyun plead again..
 
Chanyeol went closer to baekhyun and hold him tight on the shoulder. He left a peck on the back head, glancing at the student and leave after.
 
“what are you doing here, listening to someone’s conversation?! and who told you to barge inside someone's office? Baekhyun raise a voice…
 
“what is the meaning of those words you said a while ago? Taehyung asked griping on the curtain and holding back his tears, shocked and in disbelief..
 
“go to your class now..baekhyun tried to change the topic. He’s not ready to reveal everything, he’s not prepare yet to explain everything..
 
“no! tell me..why did you tell him that I am your brother,,that I am your blood? What does that mean? taehyung questioned again..
 
“V please,,I’m going to tell you everything, I’m going to explain everything but not now please, please…baekhyun cup the younger’s face..he’s hurting seeing the hurtful expression of his brother, being confused and tears molding on the side eyes.
 
“if you will not tell me now then I don’t want to know it anymore!!!! You’re liar,,you lied..you lied!!!! Uttered in a very low volume, biting his lip, stuttering and shaking. V can’t believe to what he heard, nor he doesn’t know if he can believe it even if the older will explain what he had found out. He run shoving the older’s hand.
 
“V!!!! baekhyun called but V disappeared from the office in seconds. He didn’t able to run after him. His feet was pinned on the floor and his body didn't moved.
 
V run fast and saw his boyfriend. He run to him and hug him, crying, finally he let out all those tears that were hold back a while ago, the molded tears finally broke and run down his cheeks.
 
“what happen? Where have you been? Jin asked…
 
“baekhyun hyung.. I went to his office and I heard him, he told the chairman that I am he’s brother…jin,,what is he talking about? Taehyung cried even more..
 
“V..I can’t tell you anything,,director byun, he’s the only one who can tell you everything..let him tell you what is that all about…jin said calmly..
 
“you know something? Do you? V parted from his hug and furrowed his brows, sign that he was suspecting his boyfriend…
 
“he told me, but believe me, I didn’t plan, we didn’t plan to lie to you…jin explains..
 
“we? You mean,,,not only you? Does ren knows? How about Jr? and who else knows about this? And I am the only one who knows nothing?..V muttered shakily…
 
“no one can tell you the truth other than your baekhyun hyung…believe me, we hide this from you because mr byun requested it…said jin, trying to defend himself.
 
“you’re my boyfriend, you are my best friend,,I trust you,,why did you do this to me? V raise his tone and run exiting the school.
 
Jin is about to follow when his teacher for the next class pass by and told him to go to the classroom. He had no choice but to follow the teacher and just let his boyfriend go alone. He thought that maybe taehyung needs to have a sole time to think.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Ren felt disappointed when he didn’t found his boyfriend coming to school. Added to it when Jin told him that Jr hasn’t came back to the country yet. But he received a message coming from his lover that makes him smile.
 
*I’m sorry, I didn’t able to fly back there to attend the first day of school. Our flight was moved next week. Wait for me, I just need to take my last checkup before going back there. I love you,,no matter what, just wait for me and I will definitely come back to you..
He was upset but then with the words came from his boyfriend, he felt happy, at least his lover can send a message already. He misses him so much but they need to sacrifice for the sake of their relationship. They can’t rush things, they need to wait and wait for the sake of their love. Because they don’t know what will happen next, a risky relationship like theirs doesn’t need to be rushed and they need to be careful.
 
Nevertheless, Jr who was still in L.A doesn’t know what to do nor doesn’t know how to get back to Korea. He was alarmed when his father decided that they need to stay longer in L.A for his full recovery though he knows that he is already well and recovered.
 
He’s worried, ren is waiting for him and he promised him that he will come back before the school will start but then suddenly a news from his father is opposite to the original plan. His father wants to stay longer for few months. He requested for his phone and so his father gave it to him.
 
One day he heard his parents talking about something. It was about him and his fiance. They are planning an early engagement and announcement to the public about them. He assume that their stay for few months in L.A is about that engagement.
 
“abeoji,,I want to go back to korea,,one evening he told his father..
 
“you are not fully recovered yet,,we will stay here for another few months,,you can just resume your school next semester…abeoji replied..
 
“no!!! I will not skip this semester..if you will not go home with me, then I will go home my own…abeoji, I know it already, you are planning to engage us formally..if you will not allow me to go back to school, there won’t be an engagement..jr shouted..
 
“are you threatening me? I am still your father and you will follow whatever I say..if I say you will resume your school next semester then you will enroll next semester..if I tell you to engage then you will engage…understand? Your brother already broke his engagement,,can you please, at least you, follow me? Abeoji said…
 
“what about me? You don’t care about my feelings? Do you really not care about me? I said I don’t love that girl…jr screamed…
 
“love? You can learn to love her when you both are living together…don’t make it hard on my part…this is for your own sake…
 
“no,,it’s for your own and not mine,,I want to be happy…and I’m going to be happy only with ren…hard on your part? isn't these all are harder on my part?! Jr yell and went to his room…
 
He was thinking a plan on how to go back to korea but he can't since his passport was kept by his mom. So he have no choice at all but to have an agreement to his father.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------