tasting the recipe of love

PLAYFUL HEARTS: LOVE IS MY WITNESS
Chapter 26:
 
Jin rushed to the hospital after fionna made a phone call to him, telling him what happen to the brother. He called everyone and informed his parents. He got worried because he already know that jr was not feeling so well before leaving the house and so when jr’s number appeared on his screen, he felt nervous. Answering it quickly and dashed out of his room and drive heading to the hospital.
There he saw his brother laying unconscious the bed. His boyfriend came followed by aron, minhyun and baekho. They saw the girl sitting on the sofa alone and crying. Jin went to her and tried to talk to her, giving her a comfort.
She told him what happen and his feelings for jr, his grudges and his unrequited love. Her pain and heartaches. Her desires and everything he does for the sake of Jr and how she tried to save her one sided relationship to jr.
After some discussions and a couple of hours of silence, she went near the bed and stood beside him. The rest went out as jin gestured them to leave the room. Sensing that the girl need a sole time with jr.
“Why you can’t do give me a chance, just a little chance? She mumbled while crying..I did everything just to get your attention, I ignore all the bad things you’ve done to me, I always covered up your mean treatment on me to my parents, I showed them that I’m happy because we’re getting closer, I lied to them and told them that we’re in good relationship because I don’t want them to cancel our wedding…Jr, I love you but I think it’s time to leave you, it’s time to end my fantasy and stop hoping to my happily ever after fairytale..she cried even more while telling him, confronting him..
“fi~~fionna…where am I? where is ren? Jr suddenly woke up and asked..
“you are so unfair,,why are you so mean to me? Fionna chuckled and wipe out her tears, cleaning her face with her palm..
Jr stayed quiet after, staring at the girl whom he hurt the most. Yes, he is to mean to the girl and he didn’t notice it when talking about ren. He nvr give attention to the feelings of the girl, he never been careful so as not to give pain to her.
“jr..this is the last time that I’m asking you…do you really hope that ren will come back to you? Fionna questioned..
“yes…fio~~jr answered but didn’t able to continue…
Fionna bent down and lean closer to jr and shut him with a kiss. Jr didn’t move as the drop of tear landed on the bridge of his nose.
“I’m giving up, I wished you could really be happy with your decision…fionna whispered after the kiss..
Jr was speechless, he didn’t able to talk back and response when the girl run outside and left him.
“he’s awake…fionna informed jin and the rest as soon as she exited the room. She walked straight and blank while tears continuously coming out from her eyes.
Jin gets inside followed by everyone.
“Jr,,,glad you’re okay…jin said..
“I’m sorry if I worried you…Jr spoke and apologize but still thinking what fionna had mentioned…
“fionna is cr~~ jin talked again…
“she gave up….I think she’s letting me go…jr uttered in disbelief….am I dreaming?,,he asked…
“you’re not,,maybe she just realize everything…aron talked..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, jr can’t disappear on ren’s mind. In fact, he was worried about him and he can’t feel at ease
Baekhyun entered after a few knocks on the door, checking the younger whom they notice was feeling unstable after they saw jr collapsing on the parking lot.
“are you alright? He asked and smiled.
“hyung…I want to know if he’s fine….ren breathed heavily…
“that’s why I’m here..V called me and told me that Jr is already stable but still unconscious,,so don’t worry okay? I’m sure he’ll be awake soon…Baekhyun announced…
“thanks hyung…
“and…his fiance gave him up,,,baekhyun added…
“what do you mean? ren looked at the older and questioned with confusion..
“it’s for you to find out I think…V just told me…baekhyun smirked and leave the stunned boy..
“huh? Hyung!! Ren called but baekhyun just left with a laugh…
“I’ll take care of your brother, you can go home before midnight if you want…baekhyun added volume to make it clear to ren..…
“huh? Ren is still confuse…
“it’s 9pm…you can get my car key in the living room…baekhyun shouted again….
Ren was thinking. Does baekhyun mean to meet jr? is he getting the permission to go with him? He thought but then he assumed and race towards the living room and search for the key. He gets inside the car but he was thinking where hospital he will go not until he received a message on his phone, stated there the hospital where jr at.
“thank you hyung…he mumbled and drove…
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baekhyun went to chanyeol who was sitting in his office. Smiling widely. Chanyeol frowned as he gave a what-happen look to his lover.
“how’s ren? Chanyeol asked..
“hmm..he’s fine..he run off somewhere…baekhyun said..
“run off? Again!!!! Chanyeol felt panic again..
“he’s coming home before midnight..he just need to check jr in the hospital.. Baekhyun told and laid on the sofa..
“what? You let him? Yahhh!!! Chanyeol exclaimed and went to his boyfriend..
“it’s fine right? Besides..Jr will no longer have fiance…baekhyun muttered and pulled his lover down to him..
“don’t be so naughty, I’m still not happy for letting him go with jr…chanyeol said, his voice getting lower as baekhyun keeps pulling him until they kissed..
“don’t tempt me,,,I’m busy with my work..chanyeol whispered after parting their lips..
“I want to…baekhyun pursed his lips..
Chanyeol rolled his eyes and looked at the file of his work scattered on his table and looked back to baekhyun who was undoing his buttons. He chuckled and accept his defeat. He towered his lover and didn’t able to refuse.
Baekhyun smiled, chanyeol tickled him on the waist and both giggled together.
“I can’t wait already,,baekhyun pouted…
Chanyeol bit his lower lip and closed the gap between their chest. He bit baekhyun’s lips and caressed him on the waist.
Baekhyun was used to a rough before but he liked it more now that chanyeol became gentle and passionate. Either way, it felt good to him, it felt better as long as chanyeol is the one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jr, came up with the idea, he wants to meet ren but ren keeps on rejecting him. So he thought.
“V send a message to your brother and tell him about me but tell him that I am still unconscious…Jr said..
“then? V furrowed..
“just asked him to persuade ren to visit me…please? Can you do it? Jr plead…
“but that’s dangerous, what if father will come…jin rebutted..
“I just want to see him and talk to him..for like about 30 minutes and it’s fine with me..Jr beg..
“no,,just meet him after you will discharge from this bed…Jin refused…
“final decision,,no,,jin said and turn his back.
V winked at Jr and shrug his shoulder. Jr sulked and cover his face with the blanket.
30 minutes ater, Ren arrived at the hospital.. As he knock, minhyun showed up when the door was opened.
Minhyun was surprised and so the same as the others. They can’t believe ren to come neither they don’t expect him to be there too since in refuse to Jr‘s idea.
“ren? Jin muttered, jr widened his eyes..
“hi,,ahm…ren felt shy all of a sudden, he’s not actually prepared and his decision to visit is just so sudden since he was allowed to meet jr out of the blue.
“ren,,you’re here…gosh,,are you alone? Minhyun went to his best friend and ask..
“yep..baekhyun hyung ahm told me..hesitantly, ren lowered his head..
Jr suddenly got up and went to ren who was still on the door, even if he was feeling weak, he put all his strength just to see him.
“ren,,thanks for coming,,he muttered and stood close in front of the newly arrived boy..
“V? jin faced his boyfriend with sigh..
“well, I already sent a message to my brother when you refused…V scratch his head..
“that fast? why you didn’t told me?! Jin raise a voice…
“well, besides, they really need to talk and I doubt your father would come this late..and as far as I know their having an overtime at work, ccording to saeng appa..v pursed his lips..
“haisst…jin hit his forehead…
“ahmm am I not supposedly coming here? Ren shyly asked..
“it’s not that..just that,,,uhmm never mind….jin shook his head….
“I thought you will not come..jr spoke after he gave a small smile to his brother..
“Jr,,you don’t have to stand, you don’t have to force yourself~~ren stuttered..
“I’m all fine since you’re here..Jr smiled and hugged him…
“Jr,,I’m here just to check if you’re fine, I thought you are still unconscious…ren told almost in whisper…
“I knew it, you‘re still concern about me,,,Jr said and pulled out, the happiness was written all over his face…
“jin,,you need to go back to your bed,,you’re not allowed to walk since you need to regain all the strength that you lose…jin went to his brother and helped him…
“but ren is here,,,I don’t want to waste this time…Jr said refusing to go back where he was laying..
“it’s okay,,I’ll just sit beside your bed… ren told and walked fast towards the chair near the bed..
Jr bit his lips and looked at his bed, having no choice, he laid back to his bed while ren was sitting near the bed.
“if you need something just call us,,we’re staying outside….jin softly said after tucking jr’s blanket to him…ren? He smiled as he called..
They all exited the room, leaving the two for a moment. Silence for the following five minutes, no talk, no words, just silence and exchange glances. Ren lowered his head while Jr was staring at him.
“I’m sorry,,,ren broke the silence and shed tears of pain.
“I forgave you the moment you end our relationship…Jr response with a sheepish smile..
Ren looked up and hold his breath to stop his tears, looking at the man’s eyes, the sincerity was drawn into jr’s eyes. Ren breathed shakily and burst into a lot of tears.
“don’t cry please…Jr requested..
“hate me please,,get mad at me,,I ruined your life, I betrayed you,, I broke our promises…
“I can’t,,,because I love you,,because I never forgotten how much you loved me…I had all my precious memories with you planted in my heart, I don’t have the reason to hate you or get mad at you even if you left me….
Ren was speechless, tears falling continuously as he jumped to his man’s embrace all of a sudden. Jr felt glad and happy that ren is opening himself for him again. Sign that this boy still have feelings remained in his heart for him.
“can we start again? Jr asked…
“but,, your father,,,fionna,,,ren squinted up to jr and asked in return..
“fionna end it already,,,regarding my father, I’ll try again to convince him.. How about your brother?
“chanyeol hyung accepted it long time ago, before he sent me to London, it’s just that, it’s all your father’s request that’s why my brother decided to sent me away..
“promise me you’ll not leave me again…Jr raise a pinky swear..
“I promise…ren smiled and accept to do pinky swear..
“Mr. choi minki, can you be my boyfriend? Jr smiled as he asked…
“Mr. kim Jonghyun, yes I am willing to be your boyfriend..ren smiled back..
Jr ruffled ren’s hair. Ren leaned in closer and planted a soft kiss. Jr pulled him and laid him on the bed while their kiss didn’t broke.
“they will see us…ren uttered under his breath…
“I don’t care..I missed this…I missed your kiss…I missed everything…
The two yearn for this. They both waited for how many years for this. They didn’t mind anymore even the door wasn’t locked, they don’t care anymore even if someone will crash inside all of a sudden. One thing that run’s into their mind, tasting the flavor of love is what they yearn for.
“Jr!!! Jin suddenly came in, unexpectedly he saw the position of the two. He felt awkward but he has to barge in quickly..he saw them kissing..
The two just looked at him. They both cuddling each other on the bed and broke their lips that entangled together.
“owh gosh what are you doing? This is a hospital..jin commented..the rest gets in when they heard jin..
They pursed their lips and laughed silently. Looking the two still in position.
“anyway…abeoji is coming,,he’s in the front desk..ren you need to go….Jin need to break the two since they are not moving,,they are not even bothered and get’s nervous…
“we’re ready hyung,,Jr said..
“ready your face,,not now…jin annoyingly said…
“hey!! Uncle is coming..V informed…
“ren,,hide under the bed..Jin pushed ren down and forced him to hide…
Mr. Kyu came in, walking straight to where Jr is. He looked down to his son with a sigh.
Everyone are looking towards the father, surprise and all are feeling nervous. V went to jin and both exchange glances. Minhyun, aron and baekho were standing behind the father. Everyone are nervous since ren is just under.
“something wrong? Are you that surprised that I came? Mr. Kyu asked curiously..
“ahmmm,abeoji no,,it’s just that,,,it’s late already I thought you are coming tomorrow with mom..jin replied..
“fionna’s parents came to me and told me that they no longer want the wedding.. Fionna refuse to the wedding..and they gave this ring back to me~~ Mr. kyu threw the ring on jr..what did you do to her?! Abeoji raise a tone..
“abeoji,,you can talk about it when he go home…jin tried to stop his father and calm him…
“I told her that I cant love her, she asked me why,,,I just told her the truth..jr answered.
“what the hell is that truth about? Abeoji hold his temple and asked again..
“that I can only love ren,,that ren is all I want….that she can find the right one and not me, that she can’t be happy with me..
“what!! You stupid useless son,,abeoji gritted and gestured a slap, good thing jin had stopped him…
“abeoji!! You can’t do this,,Jr is not feeling well, we are in the hospital! Jin talked…
“abeoji,,just accept it,,accept that your two sons are not normal like you.. We have our own life, we have our own plans for our future…
“aigoo,,aigoo,,,abeoji hold his back head..I heard, that ren came back…don’t ever ever meet him or talk to him again..father fell on the chair that v prepared for him..
“abeoji,,we met already, we talked, and we decided to continue..I already know that it was your idea to make his brother threaten him…abeoji, even if you succeeded that time,,I’ll make sure that you can’t ruin my relationship to him again…so please, abeoji, I just need your blessing for us…
Mr.kyu was controlling himself to not create any scandal in the hospital. He calmed himself and just left.
Jr sighed, he blew the tension out of his mouth. Ren who froze under the bed showed up while the others are looking to both of them with a confuse look, puzzled because they don’t know what had happen and they saw them on one bed a while ago plus Jr’s words to the father.
“you saw it..you heard it, I think no need to question us…Jr said happily as if nothing had happen a while back.
“what? All left in awe..
“so can you give us privacy again…Jr said slowly and pulled ren into his kiss…
“Jr..ren felt shy and pulled up again..
“I need to go before your father could think of coming back,,ren announced…
“can’t you stay?…
“I can’t,,baekhyun hyung just gave me until before midnight..
“okay,,,so can we meet often now?
Ren smiled at his now boyfriend. “I’m going,,get well soon…he said and left..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chanyeol and baekhyun transferred to the living room to wait for ren. They watch movie until they fell asleep.
Ren slowly stepped inside the house. Careful so as not to disturb the two who was sleeping at the living room. It was already almost 12 midnight. But when he passed by, his brother nudged and woke up.
“you’re home? Chanyeol spoke with a husky tone….
“ahmm,,just got home…ren turn around and made a sheepish smile to his brother…
“you met him? Chanyeol interrogated…
“hyung….ren pouts…
“be sure to wake up before lunch tomorrow, for the lunch party, you’ll come with us, It’s time to introduce you to some of the businessmen,…chanyeol informed…
“what kind of party is that?,ren grimce, he hates socialize parties actually specially it’s a formal party..
“you need to used to this kind of event,,,said chanyeol and finger pointed ren’s nose..
“I see,,but you’re not mad? Ren asked…
“I am, but,,,it happened already,, just go to your room and sleep….the older said and shook his boyfriend and wakes him up..
“thanks hyung…ren jumped to his brother’s lap and hugged him…
“ahhh ahh ah,,,yaahhh you’re not a 7 year old kid anymore to sit on me like this..you gain weight aren’t you? Chanyeol frowned…
“I’m tired to walk,,,take me upstairs,,,ren said childishly…
“aigoo…baekhyun click his tongue while mocking the two…
“you’re jealous? Chanyeol joked….
“of course not,,,why should I be jealous, I‘ll go ahead…I‘m too sleepy already… baekhyun said and yawned..he left the two.
“Hey!!! Where are you sleeping? Chanyeol shouted…
“in my room,,I’m tired already, you tired me out….baekhyun shouted back…
“what did you do? Ren asked curiously..
“we stared at each other until we got tired and we fell asleep..chanyeol sarcastically answered..
“tsshhhh..what to hide for…ren murmured rolling his eyes to his brother…
Chanyeol lift the boy up all of a sudden that makes the other jumped and widened his eyes. Ren wrapped his arms tightly around his brother’s neck. Chanyeol carried him up to the last step of the stair cases and puts him down.
The next day, they attended the said party and as they stepped out from their car, ren looked up to the building and then glance down to his brother.
“why? Chanyeol asked.
“hyung,,do you know whose the owner of this hotel? Ren left a puzzle to his brother…
“ahm,,well,,no..you know who the owner is? Chanyeol return the question…
“you’ll see,,ren uttered and smirked looking at the entrance….
“welcome sir,,this way please…the lady attendant bowed..they passed by the line of ladies and at the end of the line is, Jr…
“you’re here too? Jr talked with a low volume..
“we are invited at the event…ren answered…
“he? Chanyeol mouthed….
“yes…ren mouthed back and nodded..
“you can now proceed that way sir…Jr smiled at chanyeol with baekhyun beside and winked at ren..
Jr is there as a representative of the Hotel, monitoring every moves of the party. So they can’t avoid to bump each other.
“how are you? I thought you’re in the hospital still..ren talked to his boyfriend..
“I was discharge this morning and since the one in charge on my position had an urgent meet up to one of our client, abeoji told me to be the replacement..Jr response..
“do you feel well now? Ren worried…
“yep don’t worry,,,Jr assured…
“take e out of here..I’m bored….ren whispered….
“but I have work and how about your brother? Jr whispered back…
“don’t worry about them,,,just 30 minutes…30 minutes is fine right,,just ask the manager to take over first…ren suggested…
“ahmmm,,we’ll meet at my room,,here’s the card,,Jr said and secretly handed to him the swipe card…
Ren took it and quickly excused himself from his brother who are busy dealing with other attendees. He took the elevator and raced inside the room. He took off his coat and waited for his boyfriend to knock, and so 5 minutes later, the knock came.
“owh gosh Jr,,I’ve been waiting for this,,ren jumped up to his boyfriend as soon as he stepped inside and the door was closed..
“me too…Jr grabbed him in return and laid him down to the bed.
Undoing their clothes and make out quickly since they just sneak out from the party. But 15 minutes just passed while they were in the middle of heated desire, the door flung open and Mr. Kyu appeared. They both were surprised. Ren wrapped his bare body with the blanket while Jr rushed to pick his clothes and wear them.
The door was opened and someone accidentally passed by and saw what is happening, the two are still busy wearing their clothes. Mr. Kyu signaled his men waiting outside to take over the man who just saw inside.
“what are you doing!! Mr Kyu yelled as soon as the door was closed…
“abeoji,,,Jr tried to explain…
“you~!! Abeoji pointed to ren…ren puts on his clothes and went to jr’s behind. You’re seducing my son again!! He added…I don’t know how you were raised by your family, I told you to stop seeing my son..
“abeoji please don’t insult my boyfriend, ever again!!!! Jr raise a voice…
“what? Mr. kyu asked in surprise…
“I said don’t insult my boyfriend ever again!!!,,jr repeated..
*slap*
“I told you already but you’re not listening,,both of you in my office right now!!! Abeoji commanded after a slapped.
Jr holds ren’s hand tightly and went to the office as instructed by the father. While on the other hand, baekhyun was informed by one of the staff in the hotel. Baekhyun then informed his man and both came to the office.
“what happen? Chanyeol examined his brother as soon as they were led inside by the secretary…
“I’m alright hyung…ren said in low volume..
“what happen? Why your clothes~~~Chanyeol asked again…
“I caught them in bed,,Mr. Kyu announced without a second thought..
“de? Chanyeol looked up the older..
“I’m sure your parents raised you properly,,you have the reputation holding on for a long time,,I’m sure you won’t break that by tolerating your brother flirting with my son…Mr, kyu said..
“if you excuse my words Mr. Kim, we may not grew up having a father and just grew up with a sick mother, I am telling you, I raised my brother properly,,and for your information, your son was the one insisted about their relationship so don’t just carelessly insult my brother or insult us…chanyeol talked back…
“if he’s a decent one, he should reject my son just like before, why did he came back in the first place? That means he’s planning to win back my son…now he did break jr’s relationship to his fiance…
“abeoji,,,how many times I will tell you,,I love him, and I was the one who broke my relationship with fionna, but abeoji, there’s no relationship between us, it’s just you who wanted that relationship. Ren rejected me but I insisted it..I told him that I will prefer to die than to be parted from him again…Jr stated…
“what? You’ve gone overly crazy,,,Abeoji gritted…
“yes I am,,,and I will lose my right mind if you insist to take me away from him..I’ll end my life…Jr threats..
“Sir, I followed what you requested before even though my brother was in pain just to protect the other kids from your threat. But I realize that I am so rude to my own brother. I’ve been in a relationship with a man, and I don’t find anything wrong about ren having a relationship with your son. You just need to understand your son and understand the meaning of acceptance.. chanyeol contend…
“hyung…ren hold his brother’s arm and looked up to him..
“let’s go minki…you don’t belong here..you don’t deserve being insulted by someone who doesn’t know how to accept his own son…chanyeol wrapped his arm around ren’s waist and walked him out of the room…
“ren!! Jr called…
“Jr ssi,,I’m not giving my brother to you again unless you prove it that you can protect him…chanyeol deal as they stopped walking,,,especially with your father who doesn’t know how to care and respect other people…just then you can come to my house and claim for ren…I’m not closing the door for you,I just need an assurance..he added..
“let’s go,,,baekhyun talked and smiled at his boyfriend, he turn to ren and wipe off the falling tears…
Ren smiled at his brother and nodded, giving him a sign to just leave. Glancing once again to Jr and bowed to the father of his boyfriend. They exited the room and left the place.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------