Chapter 7: Oh no...

Can you love me?

Okay I was lying I guess I decided to start on the new chapter the day after I published Chapter 6, that means hopefully I published this chapter before when I planned to at first (Saturday), so enjoy!!!

WOW 50 subs alreadyyy Kansahamnida~~~ <3 Luv you all!!! 

 

Jungkook's POV:

I heard mumbling. I opened my eyes. I saw Jimin-hyung and V-hyung talking. V-hyung looks angry and Jimin-hyung looks really sad. V-hyung saw me, he smiled a bit then left the room, leaving a crying Jimin-hyung and I alone, together. Well...this is awkward...

"Jimin...hyung...?" I pretended I just woke up. He suddenly snapped up towards my voice and quickly wiped his tears.

"Hi...Jungkook-shi..." He smiled slightly. Did he know what I did...? Oh gawd...I think he felt guilty...But I ain't giving in to this guy, not...yet.

"Why are you here?" My voice went back to the cold Jungkook state this few weeks. He gulped, and looked around awkwardly. After a few moments, he finally spoke up.

"Jungkook-shi...I...I..." Is he gonna talk about me liking him?? Oh no...I'm getting rejected right....

"Yes, Jimin-hyung??"  Did I sound too desperate? Jungkook, remember, you need to show him you're a brave person, come on...

"I...I love you" 

"WHAT?" OMG what did he just say?? Am I dreaming, what do I do what do I do???

"I...said I love...you" He started playing with his fingers. 

"I...I...WHAT??" I was lost for words.

"FINALLY you guys made a step....whoops I better get going...." V-hyung was cheering for us then he suddenly turned around to leave when he saw an awkward Jimin-hyung and the shocked-as-if-I-saw-a-ghost Jungkook.  He was eavesdropping?! V-hyung....

"I...got to go...bye...hyung" I wanted to stop him from seeing my red and hot cheeks right now, I stood up and left the room.

"Kookie..." I heard him say softly. 

I walked towards the rooftop, and gazed at the sky.

Was Jiminie saying the truth?

"I would believe him if I were you"

But I don't want to get hurt, like what my ex did...

"He will shower you with all his love, and keep you safe"

But...after all I did to him, wouldn't he be angry?

"He was sad, and guilty...but he sure loves you"

But I just left him like that...and I don't know how to tell him I love him...will he accept me?

"He will"

Why? How do you know?

"Because I love you, Kookie" I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I got shocked. I turned around to see Jimin-hyung hugging me, and smiling at me.

"How did you know what I was saying??" Can he read my mind?

"No, Kookie...You're saying everything just now, you even thought I was your inner thoughts, haha!" He giggled. Ohh...

"So...what you said was true...?"

"I wasn't sure of my feelings at first...but after you ignoring me and all, I felt like I was missing this huge part of my life, my sunshine...which was you, Kookie. I realised I fell in love...with you. I wasn't going to confess, but that time I heard you and Tae talking, and since then I wanted to tell you how much I wanted you, how much I love you. Don't worry Kookie, I will protect you no matter what...Kookie?" His words just melted my heart. He just broke down my tall walls of pride, which tried to protect me from getting hurt by other people.

"Y-yes?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Those five words. I started crying.

"Yes hyung YES!!!" I shouted and hugged him tightly. He smiled and hugged me back tightly. I felt this huge surge of warmth and safety from him, and I knew he would never let me down.

"I love you Kookie."

"I love you too, Jiminie!" I heard him chuckle when I started calling him by his nickname again. We stayed there for a long while until cold breezes started to blew on our skin. That's when we realised it was late and we should head back to our dorms.

"Let's head back, we don't want our poor Kookie to get cold right?"

"As long as you're here, I don't mind!!!" Jiminie ruffled my hair as we head back. He took my hand in his and we started walking to our dorms. Luckily he didn't notice my blush throughout the whole journey. Since it was a Friday, we went to Jin-hyung, Suga-hyung and Rap Mon-hyung's room as usual for dinner. When we reached there, they were all inside, sitting at the dining table while waiting for us. Once everyone saw our hands, their faces immediately became shocked except for V-hyung, who was smiling proudly. But they immediately proceeded to cheer and celebrate for us.

"And we thought Taehyung was lying." Suga-hyung replied normally, as we started our dinner. Jin-hyung cooked a big spread, more than usual, including our favourite foods. We cleared the food up in almost a few minutes before we started doing our own stuff. Suga hyung went to his room to sleep. Hoseok-hyung helped Jin-hyung clean up before going up to sleep together with Suga-hyung. Rapmon-hyung and Jin-hyung continued doing the dishes, while V-hyung took out his phone to play on the couch with Eunji-nuna hugging him, as Jiminie and I sat together watching tv. 

Suddenly, i felt something warm snuggle at my side. I turned my head to see Jiminie trying to cuddle with me, but because I was not in the right position, he wasn't happy. He looked up and pouted at me. So cute!!! I chuckled and adjust my position so that Jiminie and I could cuddle together. We stayed there for a few moments before Jiminie moved and layed on my lap. I didn't know what he wanted, so I just let him lay there. Soon, I saw Jiminie asleep on my lap. His slow breathing and calm face made everything seem so perfect. I smiled to myself. How could anyone not fall in love with Jiminie? Wait, they can't. Because he's mine...

 

 

Jimin's POV:

I woke up to see Kookie's face above mine. I guessed I really fell asleep on his lap. Kookie looks so peaceful... I smiled to myself as I played with his hair. He moved slightly before continuing to sleep. He doesn't seem like he will wake up. He's a deep sleeper... 

"Oh hey Jimin, you're awake." Jin-hyung walked towards me and Kookie, and when he saw Kookie still sleeping, he mouth formed an 'O' shape and he proceeded to make breakfast for us. Well, it's time to get up... But I didn't want to. Lying on Kookie's lap was one of the best things ever, but I had to get up. I quietly and slowly raised my head and slipped out of Kookie's lap. But Kookie suddenly stirred and he woke up.

"Hmm...morning...Jiminie..." He yawned. So cute... I patted his head.

"Morning Kookie, you're still tired? If you want to, you can sleep more..."

"It's okay!!! I wanna spend time with you today-" He seems so reluctant in not spending time with me.

"Or we could continue cuddling one another later in the evening..." His eyes brightened up as he jumped around excitedly.

"Okay!!! Come on Jiminie, I'm hungry~~~" He whined as he walked to the dining table. This moment, Jin-hyung brought out plates of scrambled eggs, hotdogs and pancakes to the table. 

"YAH EVERYONE COME DOWN NOW OR YOU DON'T GET TO EAT THE HOT AND TASTY FOOD!" Eomma Jin activated as he shouted for the others to come and eat breakfast together. One by one, everyone came and soon we were gobbling down the delicious food Jin-hyung cooked.

"Hyung, you never fail to give us delicious food. Saranghae~~~" Tae made a heart, as Namjoon-hyung pouted in jealousy.

"Jinnie is mine, Tae. Go and find Eunji..." He mumbled.

"Oh yeah speaking of Eunji, we have a date today!!! Annyeong~~~" Tae ran out to find Eunji.

"So Kookie, what do you wanna do today?" I asked Kookie when we were walking back to our dorm. Since Tae was gone, and Suga-hyung and Hope-hyung wanted alone time in Hope-hyung and my room, we decided to just hang out in Kookie's room.

"Jiminie, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah? Go ahead, Kookie."

"Why do you like me? I mean I don't find anything worthy of me for you to love..."

"What do u mean by that Kookie! You're perfect...I like how angelic your voice sounds like, how your body moves with the music, how you would blush whenever I compliment you, like now, and lastly, I love you because you are my everything." I leaned very close towards Kookie's face, making his already red face go even redder, as he looked away embarrassed. 

"Well, Jiminie, I like you because your voice is like the best thing in the world, I can sleep with it, how you put your soul into dancing completely, the way you look at me with those loving pair of eyes, I love you for everything."

"Aww, Kookie, come here lemme give you a kiss~~~" I leaned in jokingly pretending to kiss him. Instead of him being the usual Kookie and trying to avoid me, he actually leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked. I stopped there for a few moments. He kept kissing me until I opened my mouth for entrance as the kiss got more passionate. I nearly lost myself until I involuntarily let out a small moan. Our tongues started battling for dominance, and he lost. We kept kissing until we were out of breath. We looked at each other in the eye, before blushing like mad.

"I love you Jiminie."

"I love you more, Kookie." As I pecked him on the cheeks 

"And guys, this is the most memoriable part: Jikook sharing their first kiss..." We turned around immediately to find Suga-hyung and Hope-hyung videoing us. 

"YAH HYUNG!!!" I tried to chase them, but they were long gone already. Sighing, Kookie and I just sat on the couch. Suddenly my phone beeped showing that there's a message from...Hyuna-nuna?

[Jimin-shi?]

[Yes, nuna?]

[So, how did Jikook go?] How did she know??

[Nuna...how did you know? O.o]

[Hehe...saw you guys at the rooftop...mianhae]

[Ah, gwaenchanha, in fact, we are very close now :)]

[That's great news!!! Thank me for being a good actor!]

[What are you talking about nuna?]

[I knew you two were in love, but couldn't find the courage to confess, so I made Jungkook-shi jealous. Looks like it worked out!] Ohh so that's what happened.

"Jiminie, what are you doing?" I showed Kookie the chat. He looked a bit pissed at first, but he became really happy.

[Ahh kansahamnida nuna, Kookie looks really happy right now > v <]

[Hehe I won't disturb you guys now...and Kookie, mianhae...for making you feel jealous :(]

[It's okay nuna, I forgive you! -Jungkookie] Kookie took my phone to type. Afterwards, he left to use the bathroom.

[Actually, nuna...]

[Yes?]

[Kookie hurt himself because he thought I hated him when I ignored him...but we're good now :)]

[OMG is he okay??? Mianhae Jimin-shi]

[He's okay now :)]

[Okay, that's good, cya next lesson, I got to go right now~~~]

[Annyeong~ :)]

 

 

 

YEAAAAA JIMIN CONFESSED!!! NOW THEY ARE A REALLY CUTE COUPLE~~~

Would you like to see Namjin or Hogi next chapter? Comment please~~~

And HAHAHA SURPRISEEE new chapter~~~ I couldn't help it so I updated 

But that's gooooddd right? :)

Kansahamnida!!! To the new subs and the old subs, Im really grateful, for my first time writing a fanfic :)

Hwaiting, and see you next chapter!!!