Park Jimin: Part One

Can you love me?

So I was worrying about whether you all kinda know the characters well...so I decided to work a bit on the characters so that you guys have a better understanding of them. I'm starting off with Jimin...cos I think maybe it's better to start from his story. I'm planning to have a few parts for their backstories starting from young to present, so I hope you guys will enjoy it. If you guys don't want it, just tell me and I'll decide :) And btw, this isn't part of the main story that's why there isn't a Chapter (?): (?)

Enjoy!!!

 

 

Jimin's POV:

My name is Park Jimin. I'm 17 this year. Many people see me as a very carefree and good student. But they don't know my past. The horrible past. One I would tell myself never to get in ever again. Well, you wanna know about it don't you? Well, let me tell you everything. But from the start.

I have 5 family members, including myself. Eomma, Appa, me, and my two female siblings, Park Shin Hye, 20, and Park Soo Young, 16. We live in Busan, and have a happy life. When I was in kindergarten, I met Tae, we became best friends.

"Tae Tae! Who's that?" I remember this moment the most so far. I don't know why though.

"I think he's the new boy in our class. Come on, let's go to him, he looks sad!" Tae pulled me to the raven haired boy sitting in the corner at the playground.

"Hi, I'm Chim, and this is my best friend! Nice to meet you!" I smiled widely at him. He looked terrified at first, but afterwards he calmed down and smiled back.

"H-Hi..." He blushed. So cute!

"What's your name?"

"I'm Iron man!" He stood up from the ground and ran around pretending to be Iron man.

Since then we became really good friends. But he didn't tell me his real name, I always known him as Iron Man, and he only knew me and Tae as Chim and Alien.

One day I saw him at the playground curled up in a ball, shivering. Worried, I ran to him. I placed my hands on his shoulders, and he flinched.

"Hey...it's me..." He looked up. I got the shock of my life. He was beaten up really bad, with cuts and bruises everywhere.

"What happened?!" He started crying again.

"I-I wanted to pl-play with them a-and they sa-said I was..."

"Was what?" I hugged him tightly. He cuddled against my chest.

"They called me a b- and an ...then they beat me...up." I clenched my fist.

"How could they do this?! Don't worry I'll protect you in the future." His eyes light up and he looked at me hopefully.

"Really?"

"Yep! Since I'm protecting you, you must be willing to be protected by me too. So..."

"Yeah?"

"Will you marry me?" Okay looking back it might seem really stupid of me but that time the only thing I wanted was to be with him forever.

"Hyung I do! I do!" He wiped away his tears and smiled his bunny smile at me. My favourite...

"Really? So you love me? I love you a lot! Now we're soulmates!" I smiled back at him and hugged him closer.

"Yes Chim! I'll marry you!"

"Okay so now listen to me and go visit a doctor okay? I'll tell Alien to accompany you with the teacher while I do something important." I brought him to his feet.

"Why can't you come along~" He pouted.

"It's a surprise! Now follow me and get your injuries treated." We found Tae and explained what happened. He look really worried too but still with the help of the teacher they managed to get him to the doctor. While I ran home. I looked around for the familiar wooden box that my grandma gave to me before she passed away. She told me that it is very special so I had to put things that I treasure a lot inside. I took out the two things that were there a month ago before going back to find my friends.

"Chim!" Iron man ran to me in excitement. He came out in plasters and small bandages and his body was cleared of dirt.

"I brought you something." His perked up and look at me anticipating.

"This." I held up two chains, both connected will form a heart.

"Hyung what does it say?"

"One says 'For', the other says 'ever'. When both together, they fit like a puzzle piece and form the word 'Forever'. This means that we'll love each other forever."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"I want the one that says 'ever' because I would want you to lead in front of me and take care of me!"

"Hehe I will always protect you no matter what!" I hugged him again. He giggled and we stood there for awhile before letting go, since we had to go home.

"Hyung I'll keep this forever!"

"You'd better!"

"I...love you!" He pecked my cheeks and blushed madly. I blushed madly too.

"I love you too...see you tomorrow!" I kissed him back on the cheeks. Never would I have known that that was the last time I saw him...

"Teacher, where's Iron man?" 

"He...got into an accident. His family decided to move to Seoul."

"W-What?!"

 

 

 

Heyy this is the first part of Jimin's past! Guess who's Jimin's "soulmate" and what happened to him? Sorry it was really short i wanted to make this longer...but I guess I'll only update the characters' background story once in awhile ;) I guess next chapter will be about the main story so pls tell me if this ... > , <

OMG 76 Subscribers you guys are so awesome!!! <3 it's rlly ty and only 12 chapters but u guys are still supportive! Kansahamnida to the subscribers and you! The reader <3 Thank you for being willing to read this ty fanfic. And as usual, comment anything u want! I'll reply to each of you :) Oh yeah thanks to the person who upvoted this story...u upvoted long time ago when I first started yet I didn't thank you until now!!! Thank you to everyone and hwaiting! To all ur stress, exams, peronal problems, them for now because sometimes we need time to relax and kpop!!! :)