Chapter 19: The Plan

Can you love me?
Jungwoo’s POV:
 
Park Jimin. That ing bastard who appeared in my brother’s life. . To be honest, I still don’t know what I’m feeling.
 
 
Flashback~~~
 
 
When I joined the gang, Jimin helped me befriend everyone and soon i became one of boss’s favourites. I would be invited to eat with boss many times, got a lot of money. Yes, money, one of the most important things in the world. But I’ll go way before that, my girlfriend.
 
Sana was her name. She was gorgeous, pretty voice, and very caring. She was a senior in school by one year, and everyone in the school was captivated by her beauty and charms, including me.
 
I always thought I didn’t have a chance. Nerdy specs, oversized clothes which made me look retarded, old and torn sneakers, and an ugly haversack. 
 
“Oh my god she’s coming she’s coming! Eottoke?! Help!” I whined in front off my best friend at the lockers. Sana and her group of girl friends were turning by the corner, with a whole group of handsome guys trailing after her. Did I mention how smart she was?
 
“Sana-nuna! Can you help me with my homework and chill out?”
 
“Sana-shi, be my girlfriend!”
 
Chants could be heard meters away. I ducked behind my friend in embarrassment in hopes that she doesn’t see me this pathetic. But what if she didn’t even notice me in the first place?
 
“Yah she’s gone. Anyway what chance did you have?” I looked down. 
 
“Maybe I should just give up…” I sighed. There’s obviously no way I can talk to her at all, not even be her friend.
 
“Hey I got an idea!”
 
Stupid ideas my friend gives. They all made me even retarded, and sometimes become a laughing stock for everyone to mock at.
 
“What is it this time…” I rolled my eyes. I didn’t get any reply, but got dragged out of school just like that.
 
“H-hey! We still have lessons!” Being the nerd I was, I wanted to study. He just laughed and sped up.
 
 
And I found myself sitting in a chair in a hair stylist shop. My friend whispered something to the hair stylist, and she nodded.
 
The next moment, I was staring into someone I didn’t know.
 
“Take of your specs.” My spectacles got taken away by my friend.
 
“I-is that me?” My hair was straight black, hair parted to one side. I looked hot. As. .
 
“Yeah duh who else will it be. Come on, we got more things to do!” And I got dragged out again.
 
I ended up getting new shoes and bags and clothes. And contact lenses. So I need not wear my spectacles. They were grey, which made my eyes look nicer.
 
Eomma and Appa were shocked when I returned home. Both reacted differently.
 
“Wow! Jungwoo, that looks nice on you, you look more handsome this way.” Eomma smiled while she took out the dishes for dinner.
 
“Hehe, thank you Eomma-“
 
“What is this?! Who taught you to dress up like gangsters?!” Appa’s booming voice echoed in the room.
 
“I-It’s not like that Appa! My friend wanted me to have a make over….”
 
“I don’t care what your reason is. Don’t you have exams? Go and study now! Like your brother. There’s still precious time!”
 
“But dinner-“
 
“You can bring it to your room to eat!” I sighed and take my food before heading to Jungkook and my room.
 
“Hey hyung!” Jungkook said cheerfully when I entered. He also had to eat dinner in the room. And look at those eye bags, how long has he been studying?
 
“Hey-“
 
“Woah is that a new hair cut?! Hyung, you look so handsome!!! If I was a girl I’ll date-“
 
“No no and no. Let’s eat.” He nodded and we ate in silence, with Jungkook occasionally touching my hair.
 
Next day at school, many guys looked at me weirdly. Girls started talking to me like I’m popular or an idol or something.
 
“Oh my god, Jungwoo is that you?”
 
“I knew you were that handsome!”
 
“Can I have your number?!” Soon a few became a group to a crowd, and caught a lot of attention. But I kept bowing and smiling, trying to find a way out of this mess.
 
“There you were, I was trying to find you. And save me~~~” I managed to escape the crowd since lessons were starting and I rushed to the lockers to see my friend just closing his locker.
 
“Hey Jungwoo, let’s go.”
 
Lesson finally ended, not without many stares and glares from my classmates. Soon it was break time, and since it was my turn to buy food for my friend and I while he waits at the rooftop.
 
I bid him goodbye and ran downstairs before a large queue floods the stalls. I rush to one of the stalls and ordered two sandwiches. I turned around to see a large crowd entering, mainly girls, who once saw me started pointing out and moving towards me.
 
“Oh .” I mumbled. And I quicken my pace to another exit, away from them. I heard louder footsteps and big crowds everywhere, then I decided to make a run for it. And I hit something and fell down on the floor.
 
“Ah , I’m sorry I’m so-“ I stopped my breath when I saw who it was. I bumped into Sana, who thankfully didn’t fall down on the floor, but on…me. 
 
“Ah it’s okay. Are you alright?” We both stood up and I dusted my pants while she adjusted her clothes.
 
“Y-yeah I’m o-okay…how about you?”
 
“Oh I’m perfectly fine! I guess I must’ve weighed a ton right, I ate too much yesterday…” She giggled and combed her hair with her hands.
 
“You don’t! I mean, you look pretty and slim…” She laughed at that.
 
“What’s your name?”
 
“O-Oh yeah, right. How rude of me…I-I’m Jeon Jungwoo.”
 
“I’m Sana, it’s nice to meet you Jungwoo-shi. See you!” I know her name already, obviously. But I blushed madly the next moment. She rarely talks to the guys in school. 
 
And I was so lucky. 
 
“Jungwoo-oppa!”
 
“So handsome!!!”
 
Oh . I made a run for it again. I ran up to level three, hoping to hide in the toilets. i turn around while running to see in case someone was catching up. Then I fell again. Clumsy me, I keep bumping into people.
 
“I’m so sorry I-“
 
“Jungwoo-shi? What a coincidence!” Sana?! Again?! What an unlucky day! She meets me at embarrassing moments.
 
“Sana-shi.” I bowed 90 degrees.
 
“Just call me Sana.”
 
“N-ne, Sana-nuna.” She giggled once more.
 
She walked in front for a bit, before turning back to look at me. Oh, she wanted me to follow her. So I jogged a bit and we found ourselves under a tree, away from the school buildings.
 
We chatted and so, she occasionally laughing and hitting my shoulder when I joke, and I always blush madly.
 
“Oh look at the time! It’s nice talking to you. Bye Jungwoo!”
 
“N-nuna!”
 
“Hmm?” It is now or never.
 
“C-Can I have your number?”
 
“Sure why not?” She happily gave me my number.
 
I smiled like a dummy when I reached class.
 
 
To see an angry friend staring at me.
 
“Oh hey!”
 
“Where’d you go?”
 
“To buy sandwiches. Oh and guess who I met?”
 
“Who?”
 
“Sana-nuna!”
 
“And where’s my sandwich?”
 
“It’s here- oh wait, I gave her your sandwich…sorry about that…”
 
“The dude? I waited an hour for nothing?! And you were there having fun with other people? What the hell am I then, a potato?”
 
“Dude chill I’m sorry okay?”
 
“Fine.”
 
 
 
A few weeks later, Sana and I were dating. It spreader like wildfire. Both of us each had a “fan club” and even though there were haters, many people supported our relationship. We would meet whenever we could, secretly kissing one another, sharing food…and I forgot one thing.
 
 
 
I neglected my friend. And I lost him.
 
 
 
I spent months trying to get his attention, but it won’t work. I kept worrying over him that I myself neglected my girlfriend. my demanding girlfriend.
 
 
That’s when I lost everything. I came home drunk after the “I needed a break". And I quarrelled with Eomma and Appa. So I ran out.
 
I called Sana many times, but I only got her voicemail.
 
“Hey it’s Sana! I’m busy right now, so I’ll call you back I promise! Thank you!”
 
that.
 
 
And now there was Park Jimin. Who made things worse.
 
 
 
“Jimin. Park Jimin.”
 
“I’m Jeon Jungwoo.”
 
 
He taught me to smoke, taught me to break people’s heart, and be ruthless. But after that incident, he disappeared.
 
I only trusted him then. But now he let me fall. On the cold hard ground.
 
I was angry. Pissed. Hurt. How could he do this? He encouraged me to do bad things, leaving home, earning dirty money, many more I wouldn’t want to think of.
 
But then, now. I found my revenge, at last.
 
 
 
Wonwoo. Jungkook’s best friend. He is in the gang I’m in. Hah, innocent and nice is he? Only to Jungkook and his group of friends. Apparently he had taken a liking to my dongsaeng, and obviously he IS  better than Park ing Jimin. So I planned everything from the moment I knew Jungkook and Jimin like one another. Which was not when Jungkook told me himself. I had my ways of knowing.
 
“Wonwoo.”
 
“Jungwoo-hyung?”
 
“You want Jungkook right?”
 
“Yes. Why?”
 
“I got a plan.”
 
 
Wonwoo then found out I was Jungkook’s brother. How convenient. So I planned everything.
 
Wonwoo was to attend the same class as Jungkook, and due to Jungkook’s personality and his, they would become good friends. and to break up the couple. Oh hell it was easy. I had nothing to lose anyway.
 
 
 
 
 
Jungkook’s POV:
 
I hate Jimin. I love Wonwoo. I hate Jimin. I love Wonwoo. Jimin cheated on me. Wonwoo loves me with all his heart. Jimin toyed with my feelings. Wonwoo saved me from falling.
 
Jimin ed with so many other people. Wonwoo is the innocent boyfriend I have.
 
Jimin whines for everything. Wonwoo gives me everything.
 
Jimin doesn’t like me. Wonwoo loves me. I love Wonwoo. 
 
 
And I hate Jimin. The one who stole my heart and tore it to pieces, made me believe everything he said, and now left without a trace.
 
 
 
And I decided. 
 
 
 
It was time to move on.
 
 
“Wonwoo?” I called him
 
“Yes Jungcute?” I flinched at the name. It sounded disgusting.
 
“Let’s go out.”
 
“Okay!”
 
 
Wonwoo confessed to me right after I left Jimin’s house. I accepted his feelings. 
 
 
 
“Jungcutie, you have whip cream on your face.” He bent forwards to it off.
 
“Okay.” I moved backwards and wiped it off myself. So did his smile. he sat back awkwardly.
 
“Hey isn’t tha-“ I silenced him off with a kiss.
 
 
 
 
And I hated it.

 

 

Heyy I know you guys are confused so I explained (not really) the past from Jungwoo's POV. I hope it will clarify some doubts (cross fingers) and ask me any questions if there are. I want to know your thought about it! Please ask~~~