Chapter 12: Hyung!

Can you love me?

Heyy!! As promised I am back with a new chapter! But since I had to update other stories too, it will be very short, pls forgive me :(

 

 

Jungkook’s POV:

“Jiminie!!!” I shouted as I saw the familiar figure ahead of me. The figure turned around and smiled, before spreading his arms wide open. I ran straight into his chest and hugged him tight.

“I missed you…” I took in a deep breath as I got intoxicated in his scent of mint. 

“Kookie it’s only been less than 12 hours since we last met.” He chuckled as we broke the hug.

“That’s very long…” I pouted. He ruffled my head and we made our way back to the dorms. It was FINALLY Friday, and I remembered we were going to see hyung tomorrow.

“Jiminie, are you free tomorrow?” Wait what if he isn’t prepared to see my brother? Would he disagree?

“Ne, Kookie-ya.”

“I’m meeting hyung tomorrow, can I…bring you there w-with me?” Is he scared of seeing my family member? 

He stared at me for a few moments. 

“Of course I want to!!! I can’t wait to meet your hyung!” He squealed and hugged me again. I sighed in relief and returned the hug.

 

 

*Time skip to next day*

 

 

Jimin’s POV:

“Hyung quickly!!!” I heard Kookie whine for the nth time today. It’s like one hour before meeting time and we only take half an hour to reach the place. 

“Kookie-ya we still have a lot of time.”

“But I wanna meet hyungggg soo badly.”

“By the way, what’s your hyung like?”

“Hyung was really nice to me. But he joined a gang, and got chased out of the house by Eomma and Appa. We still kept in touch though…but he wouldn’t tell me anything about his life.”

“It’s okay Kookie. Maybe he has some problem…” A gang?

“N-ne hyung…” He sniffed and I pulled him into a hug until he felt better. We left for the cafe where we were gonna meet. The journey was silent, but it was a comfortable one. 

“This is it Kookie.” I smiled warmly at him when we reached the cafe doors with my eye smile. He looked at me before blushing and nodding his head. He could never get enough of my eye smiles. I pushed open the door and let him in first. He looked around before his eyes lit up and he pulled me to a table all the way to the back of the cafe.

“Hyung! I missed you!” Kookie was hugging a guy with light brown hair taller than him. They broke from the hug and then my jaws dropped. Not really drop, but…

“Jiminie! This is my hyung, Jungwoo! Hyung this is Jiminie. You both are the same age” Jungwoo smirked at me.

“Hey Jimin. It’s my pleasure to meet you.” I shuddered at his voice.

“H-hi…”

“Hyungs, what do you wanna get? I’ll go order.” Since Kookie knew what I usually ordered, his question was directed to Jungwoo. After he gave the order Kookie left. Which left us all alone.

“So, now you’re trying to get my brother?” He snickered.

“I don’t use him like you! I love Jungkook, I truly do and I did not lie to him!”

“Ahh Jimin is getting angry, isn’t he? Love? Hah. What is love? Did you say you “love” him just to show you’re strong? Come on, you said back then you only loved-“

“I love him!”

“You’re lying to yourself. Don’t use my brother as an excuse. I may love my brother, but if you’re going to ruin him, I won’t be afraid of hurting you both. Yes I said it. Both of you. Maybe I would only hurt Jungkook so I can see you suffer like how-“

“It was an accident! I didn’t have anything to do with it!”

“Do you know how I felt? Stay away from Jungkook from now on!”

“B-but…”

“I said stay away. I don’t know how, but you will and always will, even if I had to interfere."

“Back! Hyung, here’s your cheese cake and black coffee, and Jiminie, this is yours!” Kookie settled back beside me. Jungwoo’s angry face went back to his cheery one before ruffling Kookie’s hair. Kookie giggled before starting on his blueberry cake. Jungwoo’s words kept playing in my mind.

“I won’t be afraid of hurting you both.”

“Maybe I would only hurt Jungkook”

“I said stay away.”

“I don’t know how”

“But you will”

“And always will.”

“Even if I had to interfere.”

 

 

AHH CLIFFHANGER!!! I’m sorry for this short chapter. But I wanted to know your views about this story. And have you tried the Korean Name Generator? (http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/10981#.Vyhtg2N6TjA)

Mine is Lim Jin Hyun. So…

Annyeonghaseyo, Jin Hyun ibnida!!! <3 (I KEEP TYPING IT AS JIN HYUNG [armys you know this HAHA] AHHH)

Please subscribe, vote(not really), and comment!!! Commenting is what keeps me going!!! (ooh it rhymes)

Please check out my other stories too!

As you can see, if you checked them out, I updated most of them on the same say as this chapter! I mean it when I say I’m trying to update as much as possible right? ;)

Saranghae, Hwaiting!

Don’t forget to comment!!
 
 
 
I REALISED I USE WONWOO AS KOOKIE'S FRIEND AND BRO. SO IM CHANGING IT TO JUNGWOO!!! AHH SORRY THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY BRAIN