Sequel: Strawberry ice cream

Can you love me?

HI GUYS!!! I wanna thank you all for 135 subbies, the 9 votes and heyy we reached 104 comments HAHAHA
I know I said there'll be a sequel (chaptered fanfic) but I haven't created it yet because I have to update other stories and school's starting soon. :(
So I decided to make a short sequel which is this chapter!!! (Woohoo!!!)
Enjoy!! :D


 

Jungkook's POV:

"Mingyu wait!" I got pulled into the hall. 

Finally after so long, we were graduating. (A/N: This was so weird, I was listening to Pretty U at this moment, so I added Mingyu :D. Anyway back to story)

I was adjusting my clothes when the said friend and Wonwoo budged inti the toilet, giving me the shock of my life. 

We entered the big grand hall, decorated nicely and a big banner which states that it was the graduation day for my batch. We stood there, in our school uniform, looking around for our friends and family.

I was greeted by a few of my classmates and friends as I roamed around the place, Mingyu and Wonwoo leaving me to find their family members

I stood on tip toes and scanned for the orange haired angel. Then I received a tap on my shoulder. Thinking it was Jimin, I turned around excitedly to face all the other hyungs.

"Hey hey what's with that face? Ypu don't want us here?" Hoseok-hyung asked, fake pouting.

"A-ani hyungs. I'm glad you guys made it here." I smiled genuinely. 

"Students, can you come forward near the stage and your friends and relatives please move to the back of the hall as we're beginning the ceremony." The principal's voice echoed through the hall. Everyone started shuffling to their places and I had to move forwards too. But not before turning my head around to look for Jiminie. He wasn't here.

My mood dropped from a hundred to a ten. Maybe, he was late.

 

---

 

"THANK YOU STUDENTS. FROM NOW ONWARDS YOU ARE GRADUATES! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED SPENDING THIS FEW YEARS WITH US. STAY SAFE AND-"

"Ugh the same stuff again." I rolled my eyes. I've heard this line for the hyungs' graduatiom ceremony too.

I was distracted during the whole ceremony, my head and eyes turning around to look at every single corner for my orange haired lover. But he wasn't there.

It couldn't be that he forgotten about my graduation...right?

I sulked. What could he be doing that he couldn't come to see me?

"Hey Jungkookie!" I got pulled out of my thoughts as my hyungs and friends came over.

"Hey hyungs, and Mingyu and Wonwoo." I smiled.

"Jungkook, we were thinking of just hanging out for a little bit before going back. Wanna join?"

"Sure. Hyungs, I'll be back home when I'm done." I said, starting to walk away with my two friends.

"Jungkookie!" I heard the hyungs yell. I chuckled and wave back at them, before turning back to my friends again.

"Can we get ice cream?" That was the first thing I asked. They laughed loudly. 

"Jungkook seriously? That's all you wanna do?" I blushed.

"Is there something wrong Jungkook? You always look for ice cream first when somethjng bothers you."

"A-ani, I just...wanna eat ice cream. Let's go!" I said, walking forwards. Was something bothering me? No...there isn't. I graduated, I'm free!

"What flavor do you want?"

"Strawberry." I said. A smile crept up my face unknowingly.

After a few minutes, Wonwoo arrived with our ice creams.

We ate and chatted to our hearts content.

"What do you want to do now?"

"ARCADEEE!"

"Yeah!!!" I agreed with Mingyu. 


---
 

"Today was fun, guys." I said,  smiling. We were at the arcade for a few hours, before going to the karaoke room to sing and rap for another few more.

"Anything else to do?"

"Nah I have to go home." I said.

"Jimin?" I blushed.

"Bye guys." Then I started walking back home.

What time was it? 10.48pm? Woah.

I unlocked the door to our house. Yep our house. Jimin and I bought a house. Hyung forgave Jimin, somehow. He seem to hate Jimin a lot, but at least he's okay now. Eomma and Appa were disappointed in me, but they still accepted it after awhile. And the good thing was after graduation, the hyungs also moved nearer to us. Namjin lives opposite us, while Yoonseok and Tae-hyung lives beside us. The sad thing was Tae-hyung broke up with Eunji-nuna because she had to migrate to another country, and they didn't want to disappoint the other, so they decided to break up. And luckily Yoonseok allowed him to stay with them. 

The house lights were still on. Strange.

I opened the door quietly, and made my way in. Then I gasped.

The house was full of decorations, and there was a banner that said 'Congratulations Jungkook!!!' and there was food on the table, modt were gone, and there was a slice of cake on the table. And there he was. Jimin was asleep on the sofa, lips slightly parted, every breath made his fringe that was covering his face fly up a bit. Then he wrinkled his nose cutely, as the hair tickled his tiny nose. He curled up and snuggled against the soft cushions and I laughed bitterly to myself. 

Was it why he didn't appear at the ceremony? To prepare all this for me? And I...

I frowned. Was that why when I wanted to hang out earlier on the hyungs tried to call me? And I didn't tell Jimin anything because I was a whiny, sulking ing stubborn boy, who got upset because he didn't appear at a stupid graduation ceremony? It didn't bother me about the ceremony. I actually hated it because I wouldn't be able to be at home. But hey it was my last day at school. But what bothered me is not being able to see my angel-faced baby around me with his cute and mesmerizing eye smile. And he waited all day just for me? 

I hesitated whether I should wake him up. But I felt really guilty, so I ended up sighing and carrying Jiminie up bridal style as gently as possible.

He curled up against my chest, sighing against me. I felt his warmth spread around my heart and I wondered how could there be such an adorable and kind angel like him who exists here, right before me, and belongs to yours truly. He doesn't belong to me, we belong to one another. I am him, he is me. Sounds cheesy and nonsensical, but that's how we feel about one another. Without the other, we feel incomplete.

I heard a small moan, and he snuggled against my chest. I chuckled softly to myself.

Then he stirred slightly, before his eyes opened slightly, looking at me.

He blinked twice, before smiling slightly.

"Hey." I whispered, grinning at him.

"Hey..." He mumbled softly.

"Do you wanna go back to bed or?" I asked, when I reached the bottom of the stairs. He shook his head, and looked at the dining table. I understood what he meant and carried him to one of the chairs, settling him down slowly, before taking the seat next to him, shifting it right next to him, as he rested his head on my shoulder.

We stayed there for awhile, a comfortable silence.

"So...you graduated." He said.

"Yeah. Jiminie, I'm-"

"I'm sorry Kookie. I shouldn't have not attended the ceremony. I know you don't really care about it but as your boyfriend I should've been there to see you graduate and all. I thought you wouldn't be mad but I was wrong. I was planning to give you a small party with the hyungs and Tae but...I'm really sorry." My heart fluttered when he said he was my boyfriend, but the next moment I felt really guilty.

"Hyung...it's not your fault. I thought you didn't care about me and all I wanted was to see you and I was being really selfish. I was stupid and so stubborn I didn't listen to the hyungs and I went to hang out with Mingyu and Wonwoo and I didn't tell you-" I felt him stiffen up at the last sentence.

"-I'm just really sorry." 

"Jungkook-ah, I-" He raised his head and looked at me apologically. 

"Shush..." I pushed his head back onto my shoulder and heard him sigh.

"So...we good now?" He asked, after awhile. I hummed in reply.

Then he reached his hand out to grab a fork from the table. He scooped up some cake and he placed it near my mouth.

"Say ahh..." He said cutely. I almost cooed at him.

"Ahh..." I opened my mouth, and he placed it in my mouth. It tasted really good, the small moan I produced made Jiminie chuckle.

"Is it really that good?" I nodded.

"Well I made it. The hyungs and Tae said it was good too."

"Wah...daebak!" My eyes lightened up. Jiminie did all of this...just for me.

Then my vision blurred with tears and I felt guilty. 

"Aigoo Kookie-ya..." He cooed and this time, pushed my head to lie om his shoulder. 

I felt my eye lids closing. I tried to keep them open but they were heavy. I started yawning.

"Goodnight Kookie."  That was the last thing I heard before I went into dreamland.

I dreamt myself flying in the sky. I looked down at myself, I was wearing a white dress. Not the kind of girls dress...it fely manly? It reminds me of how male angels might have looked like.

And I looked below me. Tall mossy green mountains, birds flying gracefully across the sky. Oh there! Down there! A river...sparkling clear water. And someone's there...

I flew down, to meet the soft fluffy moss covered ground. I lay back and sighed against the nature, enjoying the clouds and beauty.

Then I felt something moving near me.

I turned my head to see a half man in front of me, brushing my bangs aside. He then giggled and stood up before starting to ruffle his hair in front of the clear blue water, his reflection being seen.

"Jungkook...Jungkook-ah...ireona...Kookie!" I got back to my senses. And realized I was on our comfy fluffy bed. The curtains were open, blinding lights shining though it making me squint my eyes for a moment. There Jiminie was, arranging his hair in front of the mirror with only a towel wrapped around his waist, showing his big juicy thighs. I gulped. And felt my ears go red. Some droplets of water trickled down his as he bent forwards to check his face, towel going higher, higher up his legs...

"Ah! Kookie what are you doing?" He giggled as I pounced to backhug him.

"I don't want our neighbors to see you being almost for them to see. You're mine." I said, mouth right beside his ear. He stiffened up, cheeks turning bright red as he quickly adjusted his towel. It was true, there were two creepy femal neighbours that like to stare to much for comfort, especially when there are seven hot guys in their neighborhood. They like to trouble use the most, after they got rejected right in the face by Yoongi-hyung. However, Jin-hyung took it pretty well and treated them very nice.

"I-i'll go ch-ange." He said and escaped my arms, quickly grabbing his clothes and running off to the bathroom. 

I giggled. What a way to start a day. A hot Jimin becoming a flustered one. And the flustered Jungkook becoming the hot one. 


 

Hehe how was it? :) Sorry but the sequel won't be coming that soon ;-; but I'll do this short sequels for you guys first! I could do requests I guess, so please suggest some! But they must be related to this story^^ 
But
of course if you guys don't want me to write this short few sequels then don't be afraid to pm me or comment something!! ♡♡♡