Sequel: Surprise! (Part 1)

Can you love me?
Every relationship has ups and downs.
 
Even for the peaceful couple Namjin, the two-ends-of-the-world Yoonseok, and of course, the new couple Jikook.
 
"Why are you so worked up over it?! He's my best friend, is there something wrong with playing at the beach together with him?”
 
"But you didn't tell me anything about it! And-“
 
"So what if I told you I was hanging out with him? You're gonna be upset and whine and beg me not to go.”
 
"But at least not let me worry about you the whole day! You were gone before I woke up, and you only came back a day after. I almost called the police!”
 
"But I have my own freedom! I don't have to inform you of everything I do!”
 
"You do have your own freedom, but do you have to make it seem like I'm trapping you from the outside world?”
 
"I didn't say that.”
 
"But still you could've messaged me or something!”
 
"I did.”
 
"But it was only this morning! When you were five minutes away from coming back home!”
 
"So it's my fault?”
 
"You don't tell me anything! Don't you trust me?”
 
"Stop overthinking like what girls do! You think too much.”
 
"Yeah maybe I cared too much about you that I forgo my everything else.”
 
"Stop pushing the blame on me!”
 
"I'm not!!!”
 
"You are!" With that, Jungkook stormed out of the room, and out of the house.
 
It all happened so fast, Jimin didn't realise until moments later.
 
And that left Jimin crying on the bed. Alone.
 
"Am I that annoying?" Jimin questioned the air, sobbing harder and harder.
 
The white thin fabric he wore was getting translucent because of his tears, and he curled up into a ball.
 
 
Jungkook's POV:
 
I groaned and stretched the moment I stepped out of that house. Though the weight on my shoulders didn't leave me.
 
Why was it so hard to lie?
 
I looked around to see one of the annoying neighbors looking at me from the porch. I caught her staring at Jimin a few times through our windows which were opposite one another.
 
.
 
I slowly turned away when-
 
"Jungkook oppa!" She exclaimed, and I smiled awkwardly at her, as she dashed to where I was.
 
"Hi...umm-“
 
"Sana!" She grinned. She was a petite girl that didn't look Korean, and she had long wavy blonde hair.
 
"Sa...na?”
 
"I'm Japanese.”
 
"Oh." No wonder.
 
"May I ask why you seem so troubled? Are you okay?”
 
"Yeah I'm just..." I looked up at the window of our room, to see the curtains waving slightly. Is it me or was there a shadow over there? (A/N: btw Jikook's room's window is like an L shape kinda, it faces the opposite house/Namjin and where JK is that's why he could see their room, and it also faces their next-door-neighbors' room.
 
"Ahh...you guys fought?" I nodded, a bit guilty.
 
"Well I hope things get better for you two! Ahh...today's a good day isn't it? Sadly Chaeyeon went out so I'm alone.”
 
Actually...she seems nice.
 
"Hey...actually, I need your help.”
 
"Really?" Her face brightened up.
 
 
Jimin's POV:
 
I saw Jungkook groan when he exited the house, and then the whatever-her-name-was-called shorter annoying neighbour came over and talked to him.
 
I saw him smile at her. Then he paused and slowly looked up towards our window, and I quickly hid behid the wall and pulled the curtains to cover me.
 
Hopefully he didn't see me.
 
When I thought I wouldn't be seen already, I peeked through the two curtains just in time to see Jungkook strolling happily with that girl away, laughing and smiling together.
 
I frowned. Was he cheating on me?
 
Jimin chill. He wouldn't. He wouldn't...he promised.
 
But sometimes...promises are meant to be broken right?
 
But technically it wasn't Jungkook's fault.
 
I kinda remember him telling me he was going out for an overnight stay with his friend but I was busy cleaning the dishes then.
 
And the topic wasn't discussed afterwards either.
 
I shouldn't have overreacted and act like a baby. I need to think about him sometimes.
 
Jungkook was applying for a music company as a singer, and he's currently in the process of auditioning. He practices and creates music with the other hyungs that we have lesser time with one another.
 
Maybe I'm overreacting. Yeah that's right. Jungkook is just having a friendly interaction with our next door neighbour and they're probably heading the same direction. Jungkook will be back home in probably an hour and we'll apologise and have a nice cute lunch together.
 
 
From Yeobo💕💕💕:
 
I'm not coming back for lunch. Don't wait for me.
 
 
Well...maybe he'll be back for dinner!
 
 
To Yeobo💕💕💕:
 
Okay. I'll eat on my own then. What do you want for dinner?
 
 
That's right! I'll make a romantic nice dinner and apologise to him.
 
I got a reply after a few minutes. 
 
 
From Yeobo💕💕💕:
 
I might be late for dinner. I'll just have instant ramen when I get back.
 
 
To Yeobo💕💕💕:
 
Wru?
 
 
This time the reply was later.
 
 
From Yeobo💕💕💕:
 
Hanging out with Mingyu.
 
 
He is lying. He wouldn't. For our neighbour?
 
Was everything a lie? No...it can't be...we've been together for so long! It can't end like that.
 
No...it can't…
 
 
From Yeobo💕💕💕:
 
Jimin change of plans. Let's meet up.
 
 
Then I realised he was talking about the usual place.
 
Is he going to end everything there once and for all?
 
I gulped. I don't want time to pass.
 
I slowly stood up, and walked out of the apartment. 
 
I dragged my feet against the cement floor, and every step I took made me even nervous.
 
 
---
 
 
Where is he? I waited for an hour and he didn't appear.
 
 
To Yeobo💕💕💕:
 
Wru? Did something cropped up?
 
 
No reply. That message was half an hour ago. He didn't reply to my messages, calls, nothing.
 
I sighed and left the place without saying goodbye to my seniors.
 
Maybe he's screwing around with those neighbours, having a . I shuddered at the thought of it.
 
Why can't he trust me more? Don't we both love each other?
 
I need a breather from all these weird thoughts.
 
Somehow I found myself at the nearby park.
 
I sat down on a bench and watched the children play around at the playground.
 
There were a few children playing around, some playing on the slides, on the swings, but there were two girls that caught my attention. 
 
"Hey Minnie!" A dark raven haired girl who looked around seven stood up and exclaimed. She was attempting to build a sand version of snowman or some sort, there were three balls of sand stacked on one another, one getting smaller and smaller than the one below it. She pat her hands a few times to shake the sand off, as she looked at what her friend was doing.
 
"Yeah Jungie?" The girl with light brown plaited hair looked up from the sand pit. This girl built what seemed like a simple sandcastle, she had a few tiny red flags on some parts of the sand.
 
"Mommy said that you could come over and play!” 
 
"Really? Yay!!! But what about your oppa? He doesn't like me..." The girl supposedly called Minnie pouted, looking over at her work.
 
"He's just overprotective of me! I swear he really likes you and all. Once you know him, it's like he's your real oppa too!”
 
"He does?”
 
"Yep! Why would I lie to you? I'm your best friend. Remember our super duper best friend bracelet?" The Jungie girl shook her right wrist, which had a bracelet made out of colorful beads, some bear the letters MHXJI. I'm guessing Minnie was a nickname for the brown haired girl and JI stands for Jungie.
 
"Hehehe yep!" Minnie raised her left hand, wearing a similar bracelet to that of Jungie’s.
 
"Let's go!" The raven haired girl reached out to help her friend up. The both had a bright smile painted on their faces as they skipped together away from the playground.
 
I almost cooed at the sight. Somehow it reminds me of the situation I'm in now. 
 
I sighed again.
 
"Yah wait!" I turned to the side to see a couple jogging on the path, the female trailing behind.
 
"Come on, you've gotta keep up! It's only the second round." The guy turned around and jogged backwards, talking to his girlfriend.
 
"Why are we even running anyway?" She puffed, slowing to a walk. The guy just smiled while exhaling and walked over to her, walking with her.
 
"Now now, if you exercise, then you'll be healthy. When you're healthy, your future baby will be healthy too. Don't you want our baby to grow as handsome or as pretty as us?”
 
"Y-yah, who said we're gonna be together and have a baby?" She said, flustered, starting to jog again, leaving the guy behind.
 
He shrugged, chasing after her.
 
"I know you love me!”
 
"Shut up!”
 
They look so cute together. What would it be like if Jungkook and I were like that? Well it's not like we could bear children anyway. What's the possibility that we would go that far to marry one another. They call it young love right? It's probably going to end soon.
 
I sighed once more.
 
I looked down at the hands on my lap. There it was...the bracelet that carried a lot of memories.
 
"Jimin oppa?" I saw a pair of sport shoes in front of me. I looked up, to see the blonde haired neighbour who was with Jungkook earlier on. I tried my best not to frowned and smiled politely at her. She wore a different outfit than the previous time I saw her today, judging by the three quarter pants she wore and sports bra, she was probably jogging here.
 
"Hi.”
 
"Why are you here?" She asked, sitting down beside me.
 
"Umm...is there a problem with being in the park?" I questioned, a bit annoyed.
 
"N-no of course not! I mean-I thought you'll be at home with Jungkook oppa u-umm did I say too m...much? O-oh haha my b-ad..." She covered apologetically.
 
Seeing me still stunned, she stood up and bowed. 
 
"Well I gotta go now! See you Jimin oppa!”
 
"Umm bye." Yeah right. As if I want to.
 
I watched her jog away in a slow pace, then I continued looking at my surroundings.
 
Wait.
 
She said something about being at home with Jungkook.
 
What does she mean? Does she know something when Jungkook and her were talking earlier on?
 
My phone vibrated and I looked over to see Tae Tae calling me. I picked up the phone and swiped across the screen before placing it beside my ear.
 
"Hello?”
 
"Jimin." He sounded very anxious. 
 
"Tae?”
 
"J-jungkook he-he he's gone mad! None of us can stop him. Oh my god he's goin-“
 
"SHUT UP! NO ONE KNOWS ME. ING-" I heard Jungkook shouting at the back.
 
"-crazy. I think he might be drunk or too stressed. Just come home now!" With that, the phone call ended.
 
What the just happened?!
 
Pushing other thoughts aside, I stood up and sprinted back home.
 
On the way back home, the only thoughts I had was if Jungkook was okay.
 
Our house wasn't exactly far from the park, but I was panting when I reached the door.
 
Struggling and panicking, I took a few tries to unlock the door with my trembling hands.



 

-----
A/N: Another short sequel because I felt like I wanted to write it! Part two is coming out either today or tomorrow (hopefully) 
Oh yeah btw, if you're gonna read the actual-actual chaptered sequel in the future (I haven't created it yet but I hope you'll stick with me!) you gotta read these few sequels I post here because they are still part of the storyline :)
Don't expect too much from part two, but don't die or freak out
Comments are definitely encouraged because (as usual) they keep me going!
Check out my new story btw^^ its called My Little Sunshine (Jikook fanfic with slight Taegi).
I'll probably put the link here or you can just click my name and check out the stories (self-promo haha)
It's really funny how I say so much for the author's note yet I write so little for the updates
I know it's suffocating to see short updates so I'll try to write more!