Chapter 4: I'm Loving You

Can you love me?

Okayyy I'm back with a new chapter!!!

 

Enjoy~~~

 

 

 

Jimin's POV:

Kookie gave me a glass of cold water to drink. His room is really nice...but waiiittt. Tae isn't one who keeps his room tidy from day one...

"Kookie?"

"Yes Jiminie?" He looked up from his lap.

"Yah, it's Hyuuuuunnggggg" I emphasized the word hyung for him. He giggled and shook his head cutely.

"Anyways, I wanted to ask you, did you help Tae clean up the whole room?"

"Umm yep I did."

"Aish that little piece of , let's his roommate clean up for himself!" 

"Umm....Jiminie...actually I wanted to clean it myself...Tae-hyung is my friend, and roommate, I think it's should be correct if I help him on the first day of school...."

"Oh-h okay...hahaha...." I rubbed my neck in embarrassment. Sheesh, Kookie is so kind! Am I really loving this fluffy cute thing? 

"Umm...hyung? Are...Tae-hyung and you...to-together?" He looked at me shyly. I thought he called me Jiminie???

"Nahhh we're best friends!!! I thought I told you earlier today"

"Oh...oh yeah...Umm Jiminie you wanna watch a movie?" He quickly changed the subject, looking brighter now. Wait...is he jealous that I'm close to Tae? Nah maybe I'm thinking too much...

"Yeah sure. Pick a movie you want Kookie!" I smiled at him. He proceeded to pick a romantic movie for us to watch. We were watching for awhile, nothing awkward happened until the kissing scene came. We were sitting a bit close and I could feel Kookie's cheeks burning up.

"DING DONG!!!" The bell at the dorm rang.

"I'll go get that!!!" Jungkook jumped out of the couch.

"No Kookie! It's okay I'll get it" I held his wrist and pulled him back onto the couch while I jumped out of the couch, walking towards the door.

"No I'll get it hyung!!!" Jungkook yelled and pulled me back with his both arms. The force was so strong, I fell back, bumping into Kookie. Kookie got pushed back, and I fell onto the floor with a big thud. I shut my eyes tight due to the sudden pain in my head.

"Oww..." I opened my eyes to see Kookie right in front of me, actually, ON TOP of me. He was looking straight into my eyes with a deep shade of red planted on his cheek. Seeing how awkward the situation was, I blushed too. But neither of us moved.

Suddenly the door opened and Tae and Hoseok-hyung entered.

"Why didn't you guys opened the door...We had to open it ourselves..." Hoseok-hyung stopped in his tracks.

"OH MY GAWD MY EYES!!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" Tae covered his eyes, chuckling a bit, trying to hide his laughter.

"ITS NOT WHAT YOUR THINKING TAE I CAN EXPLAI-" I got cut off by Tae.

"GUYS BYE IM NOT GONNA DISTURB YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS. HAVE FUNNN!!!" Tae pulled Hoseok-hyung out of the room.

"..." I sighed.

"I'M SORRY HYUNG!!! I KNOW I SHOULDNT HAVE PULLED YOU BACK!!!"

"Kookie"

"I SHOULD'VE LET YOU GET IT IF YOU WANTED TO IM SO-"

"Kookie."

"I'm just sorry hyung...I was really worried. What if you gotten hurt? It's my fault...Is your head still pain?"

"It's okay Jungkookie...It's a bit pain, but I can handle it" I flashed an eye smile at him. He looked down in guilty. I patted his head softly, trying to tell him that everything was okay. He just looked up at me then cried.

"Jungkookie..." I pulled his head towards my chest. I didn't mind the fact that my shirt was getting wet by his tears. We stayed there for a good few minutes, when he lifted his head from my chest. I felt a slight disappointment planted on my face.

"Thank you Jiminie...for not blaming me..."

"Yah, I said it was okay already!" I laughed as he stood up.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"Can I...have your number...?" His shyness in his voice was so obvious.

"Sure! Anything for my Kookie!" I jumped at his question. I was waiting for that question the whole day.

"Y-your...Kookie?" He eyes popped out as the usual shade of red took over his face. Oh....

"I-I mean for OUR Kookie..." I trailed off. I glanced at him for a moment. Yet again I saw his disappointment in his eyes. 

"Oh-oh okay..."

"I think I better go now, before there is any more misunderstanding...hahaha...." I laughed awkwardly as I made my way out of the room.

"Okay...bye......hyung" He didn't even send me out of the room. He just sat on his bed, and looked towards the window. Did I hurt his feelings? Oh no...I'm sorry Jungkook I didn't mean it... I went back to my room.

 

Taehyung's POV:

 

"Finally Jimin you are back!!!" I ran towards my best friend, who smiled and hugged me.

"Okay, Tae, go back to your room, I wanna know what happened..." He winked at Jimin as I chuckled and made my way to my room.

"Jungkook-ah~~~ I'm back~~~" I sang softly as I peeped from around the door. Jungkook was looking at the window, deep in thought. I decided to creep up to him to scare him. As I creeped near him, I noticed his cheeks were a bit wet, and his eyes were red. Was he crying?? Oh gawd...I think I misunderstood them...Is it Jimin?

"Jungkook..." I shook his shoulder. He didn't bulge.

"Jungkook?" I raised my voice a little and shook him a little harder. He finally came back to reality and looked up at me.

"Hy-hyung?" He quickly rubbed his fresh tears that were falling down his cheeks.

"Is it Jimin?" I sat next to him on the bed.

"Hyung, how did you know...?" His face had a tiny shade of pink on it as he looked down on his lap. Awww Jungkook is so cute when he is in looovvveeee

"It's soooooo obvious, why wouldn't I know? So tell me what happened."

"Ju-just now, it was a misunderstanding...I caused Jiminie to fall down...then you guys came and thought it all wrong...when I asked for his number, he said anything for HIS Kookie then i thought I might have a chance...but he said it was a mistake and that he was trying to say everyone's Kookie, and he said he should go before there is anymore misunderstanding...Hyung...I don't know what to do...I think I like Jimine...but I don't think he likes me the way I do..." He sulked and pouted.

"Aish...Jungkookie, can you not feel the LOVE between you two? Wow, you guys are idiots man, look at the way Jimin looks at you, it's like no one else can touch you except for him haha...hey, cheer up! Things aren't bad as you think! Now lemme see your time table...Woah, Jungkookie, you have advanced dance and vocal? That means you are having the same lessons as Hoseok-hyung and Chim Chim for dance, and Chim Chim, Jin-hyung and I for vocals!!! Hmm...other than that...well we have our lunch breaks together, so basically we can see each other everyday!!!" I tried making the conversation less tense. Well, it did work. By mentioning Chim Chim, he got happier by the second.

"Wait, hyung, tomorrow I have Math, English, Vocal and Dancing so I get to see you guys in class tomorrow!!! Hyung I better go sleep now, I need energy for tomorrow!!!" And with that, he went to bed. Wellll...I'm tired anyways, so I'm going to bed.

 

Jungkook POV:

Oh my gosshhhhh...I'm having lessons with Jiminie!!! But...I can't sleep now...maybe I should chat with Jiminie!!!

[Hi Jiminie, you awake?]

[Yah, it's hyung. And yes I'm awake why? ^o^]

[Tomorrow is the first day of lessons...I'm nervous but excited at the same time!!! :D]

[Hmm...yeah me too, I heard there is a very good freshman that is joining my advanced vocal and dancing tomorrow. I heard from many people that he is very good, can't wait to meet him, he must be really really good, maybe better than me! We have the same break time right?] Wait...isn't that freshman me? Ahhhh omgggg XD

[Yep! Let's meet each other during break time?]

[Okay, at the cafe? :D]

[Sure!!! And hyung, in fact I know who is the freshman you are talking about ^v^]

[Really? Who?!? Tell meee Kookie~~~]

[Hehe...it's a surprise~~~]

[Hmph, Kookie is no fun ;( Anyway can't wait to see you tomorrow!!! And btw, I acutally like the name Jiminie :)] He can't wait to see me? OMGG Jungkook chilll...BUT HE EVEN LIKES THE NAME I GAVE HIM!!!

[Hehe I like Kookie too ;) See you tomorrow too hyung!!!]

[Night Kookie]

[Night Jiminie -w-]

 

-next day-

 

Jimin POV:

Okay, so my first two lessons were veryyy boring, so I can't help but think of the mysterious freshman Jungkook mentioned about. Okay I admit it, I think I'm gay, but is the guy handsome or not? But I think I haven't been so attracted to anyone but Jungkook so far...not even the girls anymore.

"RIINGGG~~~" Whoops. Lesson's over, time to meet Kookie and the group!

"Hiii so how's school?" I sat beside Kookie in the cafe.

"Erm...kinda boring...I'm more interested in vocal class and dance class."

"Same!!! Wow, Kookie I didn't knew you could sing or dance. Honestly, you must be good, because everyone that has vocals or dance are pretty much better than average people, but not as good as me!" I smiled and patted my chest.

"But your still shorter than me hyuuunnnggg~~~" He teased me. 

"Yah! You little piece of...fluffy cute rude ..." I laughed and ruffled his hair. Hehe, he's so cute.

"Aww...Jiminie can't stand me~~~" He teased again.

"So who's this freshman that's so good?" I changed the subject.

"Hmm...you'll know soon enough. Hyung I got to go, I have to get ready for my next class." 

"Okay see you!"I waved at him. He left.

"I guess I'll get going too. Jin-hyung, Tae let's go!" I stood up and we made our way to the Vocal room. We were early so there were only a few people. As time passed more and more people came, but I don't seem to see the freshman anywhere.

"Hey, I saw a freshman coming this way." I overheard Bomi and Eunji conversation.

"Really? Is he cool? Taeee, do you know him?" Eunji replied, hugging Tae's arm.

"Hmm...maybe?" He chuckled and ignore Eunji's whines. What a cute couple. I wish I had a nice relationship like theirs...

"GUYS THE FRESHMAN IS COMING!!!" Taeyeon ran into the room, shouting at everyone. The room immediately became silent as all eyes were at the door. Any moment now... The door creaked open and someone tall came inside. He was wearing earpieces and was engrossed into the music that he didn't notice everyone staring at him. I looked at his face. I got a surprise.

"JUNGKOOK?!?!" I stood up from my seat.

He took off his earpiece, looked at me, then everyone else, back to me again. "Hi hyung." He smiled and walked towards Jin, Tae, Eunji, Bomi and I. Everyone stopped for a few seconds, but started talking about Kookie.

"Kookie, you didn't tell me!" I punched his shoulders playfully.

"Haha, surprise Jiminie!" He chuckled.

"Good morning class." The teacher walked inside and greeted the class. At least it was Mr Kim, the nice teacher. We greeted him back and proceeded to sit in a large circle in the room.

"I'll like to introduce a new student, in fact, a FRESHMAN today. Jungkook, please introduce yourself." He nodded towards Kookie.

"Hello, I'm Jungkook. I'm from Busan and yeah I'm a freshman. But I'll hope to learn from you guys, thank you." He bowed deeply, and everyone clapped for him. Everyone proceeded to introduce themselves.

"I'm Taehyung and some of you know me already. Actually, most. Wait, to be honest, everyone. You know what, I'll go with some. Nice to meet you." Everyone laughed at silly Tae.

"Hi everyone, I'm Jin. And some of you know, I'm the leader of this class, that means I'm in charge of everything around us except for Mr Kim. Looking foward to meet everyone here." Jin-hyung smiled warmly at everyone. Okay, it was now my turn.

"Annyeong!!! I'm Park Jimin, but call me Jimin. Most of you know me already, like Kookie over here. Hope to work well together!!!" I nodded towards Kookie, as he blushed and look at me. WAIT. OH NO. I said Kookie in front of everyone. Ahh ... I blushed a bit and looked down at my lap. What a way to have the first lesson with Kookie.

"Okay, since it's our first lesson of the year, we are going to each perform a choice of our favourite song. Jin, you go first." As each person sang, I couldn't help but notice how mesmerised Kookie was when he was looking at the singer. Soon it was my turn.

"Umm...okay I'll sing...It's Okay by BTOB." I took in a deep breath and began singing. 

"Gidaehae jeulgyeo deutdeon geu mellodi woo woo

Radioe heulleonaol geu moksori oh

Naega hal su issneun geon norae gasappunijyo
Himdeureodo gwaenchanha gwaenchanha gwaenchanha jaldoel geoyeyo
I believe in you"

Everyone clapped loudly. I smiled, bowed and looked at Kookie. He looked so stunned. It was his turn. I patted his back as he walked to the centre of the circle.

"Urm...I'll be singing Love Song by Yook Sungjae feat. Park Hyesoo."

"gaseumi dugeun dugeungeoryeoyo
jakku tteollyeomanwayo
maeilbam jammosiruneun naldo
neureoman ganeungeoryo

nahonjaseo neoui kkumeulkkugo
nahonjaseo neoreul baramanboneunildo
nan himdeuljianha niga isseume

I’m loving you neowa hamkke halsuitdamyeon
I think of you jeongmal gibunjoheunnarinde
Baby for you jigeum neouipume angyeo kkumkkwoyo
naesarameun geudaeingeol"

Everyone wowed at Kookie as he bowed deeply and went back to sit beside me. His voice is so good...better than mine. The way he expresses the feelings throughout the song...it's just fantastic. And his angelic voice...Kookie, I think I really like you...

"Jiminie, was I good?" He asked shyly.

"Of course!!! The best I've ever heard. Good job Kookie!" 

"Hehe, Kansahamnida~~~" He blushed a bit.

"Okay, lesson has ended. Goodbye and have a nice day. See you all the next lesson. Now hurry up or you'll be late for next lesson!" Mr Kim rushed us out of the room. I waited for Kookie by the door as he picked up his bag and jogged towards me. Next lesson, Dance time. You'll be surprised Kookie, you'll be drooling for me haha.

 

 

 
Was it okay? I made it a bit longer than the other short chapters haha. Sorry for slow update, and when I update it's too short for everyone's preference I guess. 
Is Jungkook gonna confess or is Jimin gonna confess? I'll leave you guys to find out soon. SOON, but not THAT soon haha ;) Next chapter is gonna get interesting. 
Thank you!!!
 

Oh and for the songs mentioned, I like BTOB a lot, so yeah, the song choice. Below is the links to the songs ;) Check out their songs too!!! And the drama where the Love Song came from :DDD (School 2015: Who Are You?)

Btw, the chapter name, I had no idea what to put, so I used the first line of the chorus from Love Song. Hehe...

 

Yook Sungjae (BTOB) - Love Song (Feat. Park Hyesoo) (Who Are You: School 2015 - OST)   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1p7syuCsKM

BTOB - It's Okay   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNpuKLfv1EE