Chapter 6: Jealous?

Can you love me?

OMGGG Sorry!!! School is tiring and stuff... I have exams next week but I'll update it before it

Enjoy!!!

 

Week later after the day Jungkook got jealous ;P

Jungkook POV:

Argh...not again....

Hyuna-nuna is partnered up with Jiminie again. He doesn't even belong to me...why should I call him that? I shouldn't disturb him anymore...I guess... I sighed and partnered up with Bomi-nuna. Bomi-nuna became my best friend, we hang out very often, while we share our secrets, about me and Jimin...hyung. I smiled and walked to her as we began practising our new routine as a pair.

"Hey Jungkookie, let's start."

"Okay." As we began our dance routine. I kept screwing things up. We had to restart many times, because  I was too distracted... Hyuna-nuna and Jimin-hyung are laughing their heads off many times, and when Hyuna-nuna "falls", Jimin-hyung would run forward to assist her immediately.

"Jungkookie, you okay? Is it...Jimin...?" Bomi-nuna looked at me worriedly. I smiled and shook my head slightly, looking down at my feet.

"Did you call me, Bomi? And hi Kookie~~~" A familiar voice came by and I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my neck. That warmth...Jimin-hyung. Jimin-hyung, you baka!!! I shook his shoulders off immediately and immediately regretted it. I pushed too hard and Jimin-hyung fell onto the floor. ...I'm sorry...

"OH MY GOD, JIMIN ARE YOU OKAY???" Many people rushed towards him when he shouted due to the sudden push i gave him. Hyuna-nuna ran foward to help him up. He sat up on the floor while rubbing his head. 

"Who did this???" Minhyuk-hyung asked after an awkward silence.

"It was Jungkook-shi. He pushed Jiminie away with brute force." Hyuna-nuna pointed towards me. Everyone looked at me.

"Why did you do that?"

"It could have been worse?"

"I thought you two were good friends, why did you do that?"

"Shut up, guys." Jimin-hyung protested.

"Jimin he could have injured you badly."

"You're our best dancer, we can't afford to lose you."

"It is all Jungkook's fault."

"I SAID SHUT UP!!! Kookie is already shocked by what's happening, don't make him even more scared..." Jimin-hyung stood up and walked towards me. I stared at him. I moved back. Jungkook, they are right...it is all your fault.

"I don't need your help. It is my fault, I apologise, hyung. I got to go. Bye." I said and stormed out of the room. I heard Jimin-hyung trying to call after me, but the voice soon disappeared when I started running. 

I ran. Ran. Ran to wherever my legs took me. I landed on the roof. That was only then where my tears which were holding up in my eyes fell down rapidly. I caused Jimin-hyung to be like this. It is all my fault. How am I going to face him?

"Kookie...?"  Jimin?! He...he found me? Oh no...I can't be seen like this...

"W-what do you want?" I wiped off my tears as I looked at him. His eyes look sad, and guilty.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I caused you to be misunderstood by everyone. But don't worry, I explained to them already, please forgive me." 

"It was my fault. I shouldn't have done that in the first place."

"So you're not mad?"

"You don't even belong to me why should I be mad in the first place." I walked pass him without looking at him.  Jimin-hyung the pabo. 

"Kookie!" He called me again. I ignored him.

I picked up my phone and dialled Bomi-nuna's number.

"Hello?"

"Nuna, let's go for lunch together later."

"Okay, but why?"

"I just want to hang out with you. Cafe."

"Okay, see you later."

"Bye."  Since Jimin-hyung has his own Hyuna-nuna to care about, he won't even care less about me.

 

 

Jimin POV:

What happened to Kookie? I need to talk to Tae about this.

"Hello Tae?"

"Yes Chim?"

"Let's talk later."

"Okay where?"

"Cafe."

"Okay see you during lunch!" I hung up the phone. Jeon Jungkook...what are you doing? Can't you see that I like you? Stop avoiding me...

"Hey Chim!!!" Tae back hugged me. I chuckled and hugged him back.

"Okay so what you wanna talk about?"

"I think..."

"Yes???"

"I like..."

"Jungkook?" Tae answered for me. What? How does he know?

"How did you know?"

"Well it was obvious!"

"But now he's avoiding me..."

"Oh hey Jungkookie!!!" Tae jumped out of his seat to hug Kookie.  Speaking of the devil...actually, angel... Kookie laughed and hugged him back. He was with Bomi. 

"Hi Tae Tae!!!! And hey, Jimin-hyung." He greeted me, before proceeding to walk with Bomi further into the cafe, while talking loudly and laughing occasionally. Suddenly I heard a loud laughter of Kookie and Bomi, I turned around to see them laughing and tickling one another. I shook my head and continued talking to Tae.

"Look Tae...I like Kookie, I try to get his attention, try to make him happy, it worked...but now, he's been avoiding me since last week...I don't know what I did wrong. Today I just wrapped my arms around his neck, then he pushed me to the ground and stared at me coldly. I'm scared Tae...I don't know what to do..." I stammered and tears slowly flooded my face. Tae placed my head on his shoulder and we stayed there for a few moments. And I fell asleep.

 

 

Jungkook POV:

Hah, Jimin-hyung is there, if he want to make me jealous, I can have more fun then him then...

I look up to see Bomi-nuna walking over with drinks. I thanked her and took a sip of the nice coffee. I turned back to see Jimin-hyung talking to Tae-hyung. Jimin-hyung looked like he was...crying?! Jungkook you're thinking too much...

"Nuna..."

"Hmm? What do you need-AHHH STOP AHAHAHHAHA" I interrupted her by tickling her by her sides, causing many people in the cafe to look at us. She decided to get back by tickling me too. We both stopped when we ran out of breath from laughing. I looked behind to see Tae-hyung looking at me. Something told me that he needed to talk to me urgently. In the dorm. I gulped. I bid Bomi-nuna goodbye as I followed Tae-hyung bring Jimin to our room to rest while we have our little talk.

"Why were you doing that?" He folded his arms.

"Doing...what?"

"You know what I mean Jungkookie." He sat on the bed. I sat beside him.

"He doesn't know that I like him! I can't take it anymore...He keeps talking to Hyuna-nuna and it's like everything is normal and nothing happened between them! I know she's nice, but she is obviously being a towards me, she likes Jimin!! How could I not get jealous...I hurt him accidentally today, I regretted it but...I was still angry, so I became cold towards him...I'm sorry hyung..." I looked down and cried silently. He patted my shoulder and left the room. I sighed and I looked up to see Jimin-hyung awake, looking at me in the eyes. Oh no......

"Um-umm hi...hyung..." I blushed red and looked away.

"Hi Jungkook-shi, I got to go, see you next time. Bye!" He mummured and walked away quietly. Does he hate me now??? Am I being friendzoned...? Oh no...I'm sorry Jimin-hyung...

A few weeks passed. Jimin-hyung hardly talked to me. And when he did, he only addressed me as Jungkook-shi, no Kookie anymore...Would everything be better if I didn't say anything in the first place? Look at Jin-hyung, Rap Mon-hyung, Hope-hyung, Suga-hyung, V-hyung (Taehyung)...we all became closer, we called ourselves BTS, or Bangtan Sonyeondan, which means Bulletproof Boys. We are strong right? I cannot cry...not now...but....

I stood by the window of our room. The chilly wind blew at my face. I looked around. No one's at home...great. I looked at a polaroid Jimin-hyung and I shared together. That was the picture we took that symbolised our friendship. We told each other on that day we would be best friends, and we would never leave one another...but Jimin-hyung is ignoring me now...

"Hi Jungkookie, I'm back~~~ Jungkookie? Why are you crying?!" V-hyung saw me lying on the bed, crying silently. He rushed to me, and took the picture from my hand. He became silent. He looked at my wrist. Fresh blood trickled down my bare wrist, staining the snow white sheets my hand was on. The penknife laid on the table, with the traces of my blood. I smiled, looking at V-hyung.

"Hyung, there will never be a chance for us right? I ruined everything, haha..." V-hyung just took a bandage, wrapped around my wrist and stomped out of the room.

"Even you left me behind..." I cried and shut my eyes, until I fell asleep.

 

 

Taehyung's POV:

"JIMIN OPEN UP! RIGHT NOW!" I banged repeatedly on the door. Chim opened the door a few seconds later, rubbing his eyes. His hair was in a mess, I guess he was sleeping. Bastard...

"Tae...what do you want...I'm trying to-"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Do what..?"

"Did you see how sad Jungkookie was, while you're having fun with OTHER PEOPLE? EVEN I NOTICED THAT."

"What exactly did I do wrong? And Jungkook-shi isn't sad at all. He's been ignoring me completely."

"Come with me, now." I dragged Chim out to our room.

 

 

Jimin's POV:

What exactly did I do? I know I'm avoiding Kookie, because he doesn't even care about me at all. Does he even know how I feel? I know he likes me, but he doesn't know I like him and I can't find the courage to tell him so. He thinks I hate him now right? He's been treating me coldly nowadays. He only calls me hyung now, so I guess I have to call him Jungkook-shi right? I can't seem that weak in front of him, I have my own pride  If he wants to play hard, I'll make him do so.

"Come with me, now." I got dragged by Tae into their room. I opened the door and I saw Kookie sleeping soundly.

Kookie's face had tears on it and his wrist was...wrapped. There were drops of blood on the sheets, and on the nearby table, there was a stained pen knife. Oh no...did he?

"What happened?"

"Chim you know you like him, and he likes you back too. But the way you keep ignoring him, and making him feel jealous...he's still young, so he..." Please don't be true, please, don't tell me he really...

"...cut himself." The world felt like it crashed. I didn't know Kookie liked me, he just kept ignoring me, giving me cold stares everytime I tried talking to him...I love Kookie, I can't bear him to see him like this. Tears just spilled out of my eyes. 

"Jimin...hyung....?" I opened my eyes to see Kookie looking at me. This time they weren't cold. They were just...full of sadness. Tae was gone. We were alone this time.

 

 

Cliffhanger oopssss. Did you enjoy it? Looks like Jimin and Jungkook have a little problem...

So my exams end next thurs, but I'll try to update it as fast as possible

Sorry for making you wait long for this short chapter!!!

Saranghaeyo~~~