Chapter 8: Rainbow and blueberry

Can you love me?

Okay my exams have ended~~~ WOOHOOO more time to update!!! :)

This chapter is about Hogi/Yoonseok

Enjoy!!!

 

 

Yoongi's POV:

Today was the last day of school before the holidays, so Namjoon, Jin-hyung, Hopie and I are going to the bar to celebrate. Since it was one hour left before meeting time, I went to take a nap.

"YAH YOONGI WAKE UP!!!" A voice rang out loud in my head. So familiar...

"What do you want..." I rubbed my eyes in annoyance. I hated how everyone wakes me up while I'm having a nice nap. Like seriously, naps are a great time to restore our energy, everyone knows how much I love to sleep, some more with all the projects I have, and how every week Namjoon and I write songs and record them are tiring, the more they shouldn't disturb me. I know it scares and annoys them when they have to wake a grumpy and sleepy Yoongi, but I can't help it...One of these days, I might really faint of exhaustion...Well unless they have a valid reason to wake me up today, which they have none...Come on, it's the last day before holidays already, since school ended, it's ALREADY a holiday, there's nothing going on later...wait. OH WE WERE GOING TO THE BAR!!! But I only took a short nap how could it be over an hour?  Wait...don't tell me....it's Jin-hyung...uh oh...

"What do I want? Yoongi you promised us that you will be punctual! I know I'm being annoying but please at least take some responsibility and don't keep sleeping! I'll give you fifteen mintues to prepare, we will all wait for you a the cafe." With that, Jin-hyung stomped out of the room. I sighed. Why do they think that I only know how to sleep? Aren't I responsible enough? I always put a brave front whenever around them, I always seem like I don't care but I actually do, I even notice things going on between my friends, but I didn't want to meddle with their affairs, or make things worse, so I shut myself a lot...until I met Hopie. He was really my hope, my big ray of sunshine, something to look out for every single day no matter how bad the day was. He would listen to me complain about every single in the world calmly, and yet comfort me and try to make me happy. Honestly, if I didn't meet him, my life would've been boring, and worse. 

 

 

~Flashback two years ago~

Yoongi's POV:

Argh this is so stupid. Why is everyone so annoying? I can't do this, I need some coffee. I walked towards the Starbucks in our compound. Not a single person here at all, good. I went to order a drink as I sat in a corner, trying to drown my thoughts away with the strong aroma of perfection. Suddenly the door opened, and a guy, taller than me by a few centimetres, black short hair, charming, walked inside. He bought a drink and looked around, then he spotted me. I pretend I didn't notice him and I looked out of the window. 

"Hey, may I sit with you?" I looked up to see him, smiling at me. I nodded my head as I stared at my drink. Strange...there are a lot of seats here, why sit with me?

" My name is Hoseok, but call me J-hope, because I'm your hope!" He tried starting a conversation with me. He's kinda cute...Wait Yoongi, what are you thinking? Remember you are straight, you like girls.

"I'm Yoongi. Just...Yoongi."

"Hi Yoongi! I've seen you around, we are in the same class for Rapping right? Maybe we can chill out next time. Wait, you must be my hyung...so hi Yoongi-hyung!" He replied casually, while smiling at me. That's weird, he seems to know about me. Well maybe because he's social or something.

"Since it's our first meeting, why don't I treat you to some cake? The cakes here are really good."

"Okay." He left to order cakes for us. Soon he came back with two beautiful slices of cake. He gave me a rainbow cake and he took blueberry cake. Aww how cute, giving me the nicer one...wait Yoongi, stop. Remember you are cold.

"Thanks." I nodded politely at him before taking a bite.

"Hyung gimme a bite!" He chirped. I chuckled and shook my head. Cute....

"But hyyuunnnngggg please?" He whined and did aegyo. I shook my head even more vigorously and pretended to be angry at him. He didn't get affected at all, he didn't cower away.

"Hyuuunnngggg I know you're very kindddd and very niceeee, pleaseeee just one bite~~~" He pleaded me. I gave in in the end.

"Aish this kid. Open your mouth." I scooped some cake and put it in his mouth. He smiled and lightened up the place.

"See hyung. You aren't a cold hearted person, you're soo sweet. I got a nickname for you, SUGA!!!" He jumped in happiness. SUGA?! What the hell. But actually I dun really mind...

"Ah pabo. I got to go now, bye." I flicked his forehead slightly before finishing my cake. He immediately asked for my number before I left.

Since then, we have always been talking. And now we're dating.

 

 

 

~The present~

"Ahh mianhae I was sleeping..." I bowed slightly towards Jin-hyung, Namjoon and Hopie. Namjoon shook his head before leading the way with Jin-hyung in front, as Hopie hugged my arm as we walked behind.

"Ahh hyung I missed you, even if it was a few hours ago since we last met." 

"I miss you too."

"Let's have fun all night!"

"Yah love birds, we're here." Jin-hyung snapped us out of our lovey dovey talk. We entered the bar and took a corner of the place.

"I can't drink, so I'm taking water." I shook my head as Jin-hyung offered me a drink.

"I'm busy tomorrow, I need to be clear and awake the whole day." Namjoon replied too. Jin-hyung pouted before having a drinking competition with Hopie

 

(I'm really sorry but I don't know how describe what happened in the pub, basically they got really drunk except for Namjoon and Yoongi)

 

 

"Hyyuuunngggg, look at the sky~~~" Hoseok whined as I carried him back to the dorms. I looked up. The skies were full of stars.

"They're nice." I replied, sighing at the beauty. Somehow I like it when it's alone and quiet and night, where the cool breeze blows gently at us.

"Guess who looks better..."

"You, of course." He blushed. Whenever I surprised him with compliments, he will blush slightly.

"Noo my Yoongi is the most handsome boyfriend in the world~~~" He kissed me on the cheek. Luckily he was drunk, I hope he didn't see the blush on my cheeks.

"Aww you're blushing~~~"

"I-I'm not. We're here anyways." He went on his feet as I opened the door. It was so late already that once he entered my room, he plopped onto my bed.

"Yoongi-ah, come here and cuddle~~~" He whined. 

"Let me change first." I went to change into fresh clothes before joining him on the bed.

"Hyung, can we go to sleep like this..." He said as he hugged me.

"Yes...goodnight Hopie." I kissed his forehead.

"Good...night..." And soon, I heard his soft snooring. I smiled before going into a more comfortable position and hugged him back to sleep. I loved it whenever he came to sleep with me, where we could cuddle and I can feel his calming presence with me. I closed my eyes, and sleep took over me

 

 

 

Was it okay? I hope it is acceptable...Well sorry if I took a long time to update and give you guys a very short chapter.

55 subbies OMG thank you!!! Saranghae~~~ Please feel free to comment anything you want, or request something in the next chapter!!! 

Once again, thank you!!! And hit that subscription button if you haven't ;P