Chapter 3: Too fast!!!

Can you love me?

Haiii I'm BACKKK with a new chapterrr

 

hope u guys won't be disappointed

umm can we set like [] is for text like e.g [Hi] hint: its for later XD

Enjoyyyyy

 

Jimin's POV:

 

Apparently, Tae wanted us to go to the cafe to chill out as we had no lessons today, so me and Hoseok-hyung had to stop our movie marathon and change into new clothes and meet them at the cafe in 15 minutes. I looked at my closet, stared at it for a good long time, and decided to wear my usual clothes: a white tank top, skinny jeans with holes on it for style, a red beanie and a pair of converse shoes. Hoseok-hyung came out of the bathroom wearing a black long sleeved shirt and jeans.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Whenever you're ready." He replied, a cheeky grin spread across his face. I shook my head and went out of the room. 

The walk from our dorms wasn't that far, but it was so hot that when we reached there, we were sweating a lot. From afar, I saw Tae and Jungkookie sitting on a table outside the cafe. Jungkookie, hmm, I like that name. I chuckled softly to myself. Hoseok-hyung looked at me like some kind of weirdo as i smiled and shook my head slightly. As soon as Tae and Jungkookie saw us, they waved excitedly to us. Tae waving more towards Hoseok-hyung while Jungkookie waved and smiled at me. Argh, those bunny teeth, so cute. We waved back at them and walked towards them, taking a seat, Hoseok-hyung and Tae on one side, Jungkookie and me on another side.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Suga-hyung and NamJin aren't joining us, they said they are busy." Tae said, a bit disappointed. We all quietened down for awhile, before Jungkook's stomach growled loudly. We all looked at him and he blushed deep deep red, and he looked down on his lap. We laughed loudly, causing some people in the cafe to look at us.

"Aww...our little Jungkookie is hungry..." I used my most-aegyo voice, looking at Jungkookie with my eye smile. Wait...I'm teasing him??

"Jung...Jungkookie?!?!?!" His eyes widen in surprise and he looked away trying to hide his smile. Hah, you think I didn't see it?

"Oh...you don't like it? How about...Kookie!!!" I smirked at him. His reaction was priceless. He looked up at me for a moment then looked away again, tomato cheeks brightening up the place. Why am I so attracted to him?

"Eh...ehh...anything is fine..." He said softly.

"Okayy Kookie!" I smiled and pat his back a few times. gosh he's too cute.

 

Jungkook POV:

"Okayy Kookie!"

OMG, did he just called me Kookie??? But i thought he doesn't like me in that way...what is he trying to do?? Omg Jimin-hyung, you are driving me crazy for sure. But since you wanna tease me, I shall tease you back...

"If you say so, Jiminie!!!" I looked up at him with a cheeky grin. Aww...Jiminie is blushing...he's embarrased.

"W-what??"

"Jiminie? What's wrong? Are you blushing?" I decided to more.

"I'm...not. Anyways the food is here. IM HUNGRY!!!" He quickly changed the subject and escaped from me when the waitress came back with our food. I chuckled and we started on our food.

"Ehm...guys, Tae and I are going to shop for clothes, so you guys do what you want." Hoseok-hyung smiled as he pulled Tae-hyung away from us, winking. Hmm...seems very suspicious...does he know about me liking Jimin-hyung?!?!?! OH NO im embarrased...

"So, Jungkookie, what do you wanna do?" Jiminie asked me.

"Hmm...why don't we chill in my room? We can watch movies and play games i guess."

"Sure, why not?" We payed for our food and walked back to our dorm. Throughout the whole trip, even though it was very hot and tiring, being with Jiminie made it surprisingly enjoyable. I opened the door and we stepped inside.

"Woah...Jungkookie, your room is so neat..." He looked around the room in admiration as i brought him a cool glass of water to drink.

 

Taehyung POV:

"Hyung, why did you pull me away from the cafe?" I pouted. He chuckled and patted my head.

"Didn't you notice?"

"Notice what?"

"Jimin and Jungkook...they're in loooovveeee" 

"Ohhhhhh...." My mouth formed an O-shape. "OHHHHHHH!!!!" I finally got it. No wonder, they are always acting weird around each other.

"So what do we do now?" I asked.

"Hmm...we'll just chill and leave them for two hours i guess." He grinned.

So there we were, for two freaking hours eating and walking around in the shopping centre near our school. When two hours was up, we went back to my room to see Jungkook lying on top of Jimin. 

"OH MY GOD MY EYESSS!!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" I covered my eyes and shouted at the two.

"IT'S NOT WHAT YOUR THINKING TAE I CAN EXPLAIN-" Jimin shouted back.

"GUYS BYE IM NOT GONNA DISTURB YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS. HAVE FUNNN~~~" I laughed out loud and ran out of the room with Hoseok-hyung. When they were out of earshot, we slowed down and rested.

"God, I didn't know they were progressing THAT fast..." Hoseok-hyung chuckled and sat on the floor.

"Who knows? Let's just leave them alone for today. Hyung, can I sleep in your room for today pleeeaaasseeee?" I askedd, using aegyo.

"I'm quite sure they aren't doing anything wrong...Jungkook is underage...I'll message Jimin to come back by 7pm." Hoseok-hyung replied.

"Oh yeahh...okayyy."

 

 

 

Sorry!!! The chapter is short and I took too long to update, and I left you guys hanging at what is gonna happen next. But...next chapter you will know what happened between Jikook!!!

Thank you to those who subscribeddd