Chapter 15: Mine (part two)

Can you love me?
Jungkook's POV:
 
“JEON JUNGKOOK!!!” I giggled loudly and I hid behind the couch though it didn’t help since Jiminie was already stomping towards me.
 
“Haish…” He stopped suddenly. He looked at me sadly, then turned around to walk away.
 
“Jiminie?” No reply. Did I go too far?
 
“Jiminie…?” Still no reply. He just continue walking very slowly away from me.
 
“Hyung…” I ran forwards and wrapped my arms around his waist. He stiffened under my touch, and he didn’t respond.
 
“H-hyung?” This reminded me of my previous breakup.
 
No response.
 
3…
 
I felt my heartbeat increase.
 
2…
 
Tears threatened to come out.
 
1…
 
I took in a deep breath and turned Jiminie around to face me. I didn’t care if I looked horrible or not.
 
“I’m sorry…” I mumbled. He still didn’t say anything. I let a stray tear roll down my cheek.
 
“HAHAHA Kookie I was joking! Aigoo, you finally called me hyung~~~” He suddenly chuckled and held his stomach in pain.
 
WHAT?!
 
“Hyung!” I whined. He continued giggling and broke the hug, wiping away my tears.
 
And then he hugged me back this time, his head in the crook of my neck, the scent of strawberry strong, and I felt warmth throughout my body.
 
 
 
“But I like it like that.” he whispered, snuggling against me. Mine, this guy is mine.
 
 
 
Jimin’s POV:
 
God knows how long we stood there enjoying each other’s embrace. And when I looked at the time, I had to go for dance practice with Hoseok-hyung.
 
“Kookie…I got to go.”
 
“…okay…” he sighed and let go. I rushed up to my room and changed into simple clothes before grabbing my towel, water bottle and left the house.
 
“Hey hyung, where do we go?” I picked up the phone.
 
“Actually…” He started off.
 
 
Jungkook’s POV:
 
Okay, I asked Hoseok-hyung to hold him off for about two hours while I prepared. Yep, I got help from Hoseok-hyung. Got to act fast.
 
I ran to the supermarket to get some ingredients.
 
Salmon, broccoli (yes okay again I know, we both like it so why not?), potatoes, some teriyaki sauce, a bottle of wine and some candles were on my list. I got some of them already, so I quickly got what I needed.
 
I walked back to his house and sorted out the food. I let the salmon defrost at one side, while I cut the remaining broccoli and decorated the house.
 
I placed a white cloth over the dining table. I then took out a tiny vase with roses in it and placed it in the middle of the table. I then placed the candles beside the flowers. A bit of adjusting here and there, I already took half an hour before I was done.
 
Flashback~
 
After Jiminie left, my hyung told me he was a nice guy and that he accepts Jiminie as my boyfriend.
 
“Jjinja?! Hyung I love you!” He chuckled and ruffled my hair.
 
“Hyung, our six month anniversary is coming up…can you tell him that you accept him as part of the surprise?”
 
“Sure…why not…”
 
“Great! I’ll text you the details and stuff.”
 
End of flashback~
 
 
[Hyung remember to come after we finished eating.]
 
[Okay no problem. Anything for my dongsaeng.]
 
[Hehe thanks :3]
 
 
Thankfully I didn’t burn the salmon and it looks really good. I boiled the potato and cooked the broccoli and called Hoseok-hyung.
 
“Yoboseyo?”
 
“Hyung!”
 
“Yeah, is it time?”
 
“Yep! Bring him back now!”
 
“Great, he was starting to suspect me!” He whispered through the phone. I giggled and we hung up. He should be back by fifteen minutes I guess.
 
 
 
Jimin’s POV:
 
“Hyung we looked everywhere for something to buy for Yoongi-hyung. You usually don’t get him anything…is something wrong?”
 
“Uh nope! Oh I’ll probably buy him shoes or something. You should go back by now, Jungkookie is waiting! Bye Jimin!” He pushed me back to the path back home. I sighed and gave him a weird look before heading home.
 
Soon I saw the house from a few meters away,  and I sped up my pace. It was around 6.30 in the evening.
 
 
 
Jungkook’s POV:
 
I quickly shut off the lights and lit the candle, while holding my gift in my hand. I hid behind the couch and waited.
 
Any moment now.
 
 
No one’s POV:
 
And so Jungkook waited as Jimin got closer to the house.
 
The lights were off, but Jimin thought that it was probably because it was still early. But…it was getting dark already.
 
He opened the door to face darkness and quietness. He walked inside and looked around. Jungkook didn’t leave, did he? Jimin thought. Then  he noticed two candles lit up at the dining table.
 
Suspicious, he edged closer, closer. He placed his bag down on the couch when suddenly-
 
“Surprise! Happy half year anniversary, Jagiya!” Jungkook popped up in front of him, with a blue box in his hand.
 
“I-I…” Jimin was lost for words. Two reasons. One, he didn’t realise it was their 6 month anniversary and he didn’t prepare anything nor suspected that Jungkook did lots just for today. Two, Jungkook prepared so much for him, and is now holding a blue box in his hand for god-knows-what-ing-reason-oh--I-can’t-breathe-now-is-he-proposing-or-am-I-thinking-too-much thought in Jimin’s brain. Jimin held his breath and took the box from Jungkook’s hand. He opened it.
 
“Do you like it?”
 
“I-I…” It was a necklace. One which looked stylish and swag but yet at the same time lovingly. There was a metal tag that named “Jikook” on one side, the other named “Jagiya💕”. He looked up to see Jungkook wearing a similar one, but instead of “Jagiya💕”, it was “Yeobo💕”.
 
Jimin was shocked. Not disappointed though. He felt tears swarming in his eyes and he took a deep breath.
 
“Yah, I was supposed to be the ‘man’ among us.” he started crying and hugged Jungkook tightly.
 
“Aren’t you supposed to say something romantic like ‘oh I love it so much’ or ‘I love you too’?” Jungkook chuckled, returning the hug.
 
“Pabo, I ing love it!”
 
“More than me?”
 
“I love you too, pabo.” Jimin laughed too, taking in the smell of Jungkook.
 
“Hyung?”
 
“Yeah?”
 
“I love you too, forever and only you.”
 
“Me too. Only you, and I would never leave you.” Jungkook placed a kiss in Jimin’s hair when he heard his reply.
 
Suddenly loud and slow clapping was heard in the house. They stopped hugging and turned round to see a figure edging towards them. A sarcastic clap.
 
“H-hyung?” Jungkook asked. 
 
“Hyung you’re here! Jiminie, hyung wants to say something!” 
 
Then Jimin realised it was Jungwoo. He gulped.
 
“Stop all this romantic crap.” Jungwoo's cold voice sent shivers in the couple’s spines. He switched back on the lights and suddenly, a cold wind swept past them.
 
 
 
 
OMG DID I ESCALATE EVERYTHING TOO FAST!? AHHH PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ABOUT THIS. IF THERE ISNT IDEAS OR SO FOR THIS STORY, I’M GUESSING ITS ENDING SOON AHHHH i can't bear it :((