Some clarifications

Can you love me?

Heyyyy fellow people :)

I just wanna clarify some stuff... u can choose to read

 

First things first:

Realise these few chapters jimin is in his house? He has family members right? The reason why I don't talk about them is that I apparently forgot about them *embarrassed af* so let's just treat it as they went for a holiday yeah (without jimin)? They won't be involved in any of the futurr chapters unless they need to be inside. I know it sounds insane as to why jimin has such a big disease and they don't even know about it but you know, jimin doesn't wanna worry them. Ahh thinking back maybe I'll include them in, what do u think? Should they appear or not? Please tell me your thoughts! 

 

Secondly:

Why the f*** does Jungwoo hate Jimin so badly. He was madly in love okayy XD and he went C-R-A-Z-Y and hated jimin without listening to explanations. 

 

Third:

What is with the Wonwoo thing? Is Wonwoo good or bad. Honestly I'm not sure. He's in a gang, which increases the chances and suspisions as to why he wants and loves jungkook. However it could be just plainly that he likes jungkook and is actually a good guy who would help or respect his decision. But (there's always a but) he took part in Jungwoo's "plan" right? I don't know if I should make him and good or bad guy, since he's just the side character anyways.

 

Fourth:

Is Jungkook dumb or something? Obviously Jimin didn't cheat on him? What's with the wonwoo (again)? In this story jungkook is a shy, stubborn little fluffball, that's what I can say. But we all know jungkook loves jiminnn :) 

 

 

Fifth:

WHAT IS WITH THE RAINBOW LETTERS?! Yep okay you're curious right? (maybe not..) you'll know in the future. But be prepared

 

 

Lastly:

Why is Jimin having this disease?! Why just why? This was part of the plot (thanks to my friend who helped greatly) and I'm really sorry to your feels but yeah get ready for more *evil smirk*

 

 

So basically this is what I have to say. Please leave a comment about the first thing I said yeah? Cause it seems weird like that unless you guys are okay with it :)

 

You could probably tell that the story is ending.Should I make a sequel? I'm not sure either...if you guys wanna read it, I would be happy to make a sequel but I need to know what you guys want :)

Thanks once again, love ya'll and see you the next chapter...get ready for your feels for the next few chapters which are probably the last few chapters! I can't bear to end it but *sighs* once you've clicked my fanfic you've just entered a rollercoaster full of and drama. Bye!!