Sequel: Tears and Noodles

Can you love me?
Jimin’s POV:
 
I opened the door to face emptiness. No one, no sounds, none of the lights on. No signs of life in the house.
 
Except for one.
 
"Hey buddy." I squatted down to pet our cute little dog. I remembered Jungkook was whining and begging me to buy a pet in our house, and I gave in, because who wouldn't say yes to Jungkook?
 
We named it Leo, as Kookie wanted to. It was a cute tiny puppy with brown spots.
 
Leo barked two times, jumping onto my lap and my face.
 
"Aww has Leo been a good boy when I wasn't around?” 
 
*bark bark*
 
I carried Leo up while scanning around the house quickly.
 
"That's my boy." I scratched the top of Leo's head, his favourite spot.
 
"Has Kookie hyung came back yet?" I always refer Jungkook as Kookie hyung to Leo.
 
"Oh right I forgot. You probably won't exactly understand what I say." I sighed.
 
"Leo-ah, what if one day...just one day...Kookie hyung and I seperate from one another huh?”
 
"I wouldn't let that happen." I felt a pair of arms circle around my waist, and I yelped, surprised. I quickly turned around to face none other than Jungkook.
 
"J-jungkook…"
 
"I'm sorry Jiminie. I was being childish and didn't think of my actions and your feelings. I didn't mean what I said about you being annoying and that everything was your fault. I really don't mean that. In fact, I truly felt the opposite." He rested his chin on top of my head.
 
"Jungkook it's partially my fault too. I shouldn't get too angry about these kind of things. I'm really sorry." I hugged him and buried my head into his chest, where I felt his fast heartbeat matching mine.
 
"So we good now?" I shook my head.
 
"No. Where were you the whole day? I messaged you and called you but you didn't pick up. And what's with Tae calling me about you going crazy and all with you in the background screaming like a headless chicken?”
 
"Technically headless chickens can't scream. And you use 'like a headless chicken' when you're talking about someone panicking and running about." I mentally face palmed.
 
"You get the point!" I groaned, taking in his scent.
 
"Well about where I was is a secret, but you'll find out soon. However, the Tae part was for fun, we just wanted to prank you. Surprise Jiminie." He lifted my chin up gently and pecked me on the cheek.
 
Suddenly all the lights went on and I heard cheers everywhere, the rest of our friends popping out from different hiding spots.
 
"SURPRISE JIMIN!!!" They all exclaimed, confetti thrown all around, Leo barking and jumping due to the hipped up people around him.
 
"Woah woah hey...what the is going on?" This was weird. Why were they celebrating.
 
"I GOT IT!!!" Jungkook screamed, tears welling up in his eyes.
 
"Got what??”
 
"I'm got accepted into the company!" Kookie panted, watching me intently.
 
Everyone kept quiet, all eyes on me, waiting for my reaction.
 
 
 
Jungkook’s POV:
 
I smiled, still panting, looking at Jiminie for a reaction. 
 
"I'm still not forgiving you though." He scoffed, folding his arms and turning away, walking towards our room.
 
Leaving all the hyungs and I, awkwardly stranded in the living room.
 
"Umm I guess we should go then, Jungkook-ah. Congratulations, we shall celebrate some time later!" Jin-hyung exclaimed before shoving everyone out of the house, except for me of course.
 
Just before Jin-hyung left, he winked at me.
 
"By the way, Jimin doesn't hold grudges." Before closing the door behind him.
 
Does that mean…
 
I ran up the stairs into the room.
 
I opened the door slowly, peeping in, to see Jiminie playing with the hem of his shirt while sitting on the bed, back facing me.
 
"Jiminie..." I scooted over to his side and back hugged him.
 
"Go away." Play hard to get huh?
 
"Okay." I let go of him and started backing out of the room slowly.
 
Isn't he going to stop me? Isn't that what the protagonist does in dramas?
 
I stopped and looked at him, still in the same position, not fazed about me leaving him in the room. 
 
"I'm...going..." I trailed off when I reached the door.
 
No response.
 
"Ahh Jiminie..." I ran back and embraced him again.
 
I pouted and whined, hoping he'll give in like he always did, but he didn’t.
 
"Jiminie, why are you ignoring me?" I asked, resting my head on his shoulder.
 
"I'm not ignoring you." He said, shrugging, making my head leave his shoulder in surprise.
 
"Are you angry?”
 
"No.”
 
"Okay." I didn't know what to say anymore so I just stayed in that position, arms lazily placed around his petite waist, hands resting on his belly (more like abs).
 
Suddenly, he just stood up, walking towards the closet, fumbling through the clothes.
 
Is he trying to pack his stuff and leave? 
 
He took out some clothes and headed to his bag, hands roaming for something.
 
"What are you doing?”
 
"Finding my clothes.”
 
He stood up, walking with some clothes in his hand.
 
"Where are you going?”
 
"Going to take a shower. What else does it seem like I'm doing?" He scoffed, grabbing his towel, heading for the bathroom.
 
Suddenly, an idea popped up in my head.
 
"Jiminie. I'm gonna go hang out." I earned a soft hum in return, as Jiminie stood in his spot, back still faced towards me.
 
"Are you not gonna ask me who I'm hanging out with?”
 
"No.”
 
"I'm hanging out with Wonwoo.”
 
"Suit yourself." With that, he closed the bathroom door.
 
I groaned and fell back on the bed.
 
 
 
---
 
 
 
"Jungkook...Jungkook?" I slowly opened my eyes to see white fluffy sheets in my face. I groaned, turned around to face one and only Jimin, light scent wafting around the room and I guess he just left the bathroom.
 
"Hey-" I smiled.
 
"Just checking if you were dead." He scoffed, expression turning hard (try-to) before turning away, crossed arms, out of the room.
 
"Playing hard to get?" I chuckled, rubbing my eyes and heading downstairs. 
 
"Jimin...Jiminie, what are you doing?" I saw the mop of orange hair protruding from the couch, apparently he was watching some drama on his macbook.
 
I suddenly heard sniffing when I walked towards him and sat beside him. He didn't notice my presence. 
 
Then I scanned him over.
 
He was wearing a oversized shirt which I'm sure it belongs to me, and sweatpants. He was eating instant ramen.
 
Then I realised why he was crying.
 
The main character's halmeoni died in a surgery. (A/N: Drama - Doctors   pls watch it if you haven't!!!)
 
"Jimin..." I gently placed my right hand on his left shoulder, guiding him to rest on my shoulder.
 
Instead, I froze.
 
 
 
 
Jimin's POV: 
 
Jungkook pabo!!! Aren't you supposed to chase after me?
 
I groaned, stomping down the stairs and plopped down on the couch, not before grabbing and making some instant ramen, and opened my computer to watch my favourite drama...for now.
 
"No...nooo~~~" I whined.
 
How could you do this? BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD!!!
 
ing bastard. I hate you!!! Why must you do this to me?!
 
Why.
 
Why.
 
Why.
 
 
 
 
Just.
 
 
 
 
Why.
 
 
you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At least you're just an actor.
 
 
 
 
 
If not I'll kick you in the nuts.
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
NOOOO OHMYGOD.
 
 
 
My tears poured out freely, not caring if they fall into the cup.
 
Suddenly, my body tilted to the side onto something.
 
Someone.
 
 
Jungkook.
 
 
He took the cup away from my hands and place it on the table, and faced me, wiping my tears away.
 
I didn't look at him.
 
I continued watching the drama.
 
We.
 
We continued watching the drama.
 
"No...." I whined and cried again, this time burying my head into Jungkook's chest, hugging him tightly.
 
He stiffened under my touch, and my arms were about to recoil back when he wrapped his arms around my waist, embracing me tight.
 
"Calm down...I know it's saddening, but you gotta know that it's just a drama, not real life.”
 
"I hate how you spoil the mood for everything." I hit his chest, before breaking the embrace and getting my cup of noodles.
 
"Leo you saw that? Eomma ditched Appa for a cup of instant noodles." Jungkook pouted and picked Leo up.
 
"Yah." I scolded him.
 
"And guess what? Those poor innocent noodles are about to be broken down and digested by his juices.”
 
"Do you know how wrong that sounds?”
 
"Hmm? What was that? Did I say something wrong?”
 
Something in his eyes tell me that he was teasing me.
 
I clicked my tongue in annoyance, slurping up the noodles that are getting cold soon.
 
He giggled, and I looked up to see his cute bunny smile, and it warmed up my heart like chocolate.
 
"Wanna take a picture? It lasts longer." He winked, sending flutters in my stomach and I blushed, shifting in my position.
 
"Hey isn't that line for strangers? And what do you mean by that? It's not like I'm not seeing you again?”
 
"Says the mood spoiler-“
 
"Yah!”
 
"-and I don't know, if you're gonna hmm let's see, ignore me but you can't because of my charms-“
 
"Shut up for once." I mumbled, closing the gap between our lips. I didn't even notice how close our faces were.
 
"I love you.”
 
"Brat." He gasped, acting like he was hurt.
 
"I love you too..." He smiled.
 
"But." His face fell slightly.
 
"You gotta stop with all the surprises. One day I'm going to die of heart attack because of you.”
 
"I guess that's because your heart can't handle how much my love for you is then~" He sang.
 
"Haish. Remind me why I'm in love with an idiot again.”
 
"Aww. Say that again when I become famous!”
 
"Yeah yeah. Park Jimin dumps greatest singer of all because he is an 'idiot'. That'll be the headlines of the news once you become famous.”
 
"Really?" He frowned.
 
"Yeah I mean it.”
 
 
 
No one's POV:
 
"Then let's have a deal then." Jungkook proposed. 
 
"What deal?”
 
"You're never to leave me until I get famous.”
 
"And what if I still want to be with you afterwards?”
 
"Hmm...that'll be up to me then~~~" This time Jimin pouted.
 
"Hug~~~" Jungkook whined and pulled him in, almost suffocating the shorter.
 
 
 
 
 
It is funny, no matter how much you get angry at someone you love, you forgive them in the end. Because love, is just that powerful.
 
Well maybe sometimes things are more powerful than love, because love is like a drug, or a black hole. Maybe not a black hole, but like a sand pit.
 
The more you sink in, the more you can't get out, even if you do, the physical and/or emotional pain gets you there, and leaves a big black hand print on your heart, for eternity.
 
 
 
 
"It's a deal then."



 

-----
A/N: HEYY GUYSSS!!! Thanks for waiting for this chapter~
There's good news and bad news, which one do you wanna hear first? 
 

Bad news? Sure.

The bad news is that when I update all my stories, there can be like a word range from 1000 to around 3000, inconsistent. 
Time of updates have a range from days to weeks or months. Inconsistent.
Quality of writing may be good or bad or on between. Inconsistent.
This will be the last sequel-short-updates-of-jikook-before-the-real-sequel. :(
 

Good news? I'm starting on the sequel soon!!!
I'm just sorting out and finalizing the storyline and all, and I do hope you guys will still read it! 
Thank you~~~