Chapter 10: If you got hurt

Can you love me?

WOOHOO 61 subscribers you guys are awesomee!!! <3

I'm trying my best to write as much and fast as I can. This chapter will be short I guess

And now...your awaited Chapter 10. Enjoy!!!

 

 

Jungkook's POV:

I breathed heavily. I guessed I was still traumatised when I get cornered or touched by someone. Jiminie was by my side. But he didn't talk to me at all. The whole time he was protecting me just now, he didn't even look at me in the eye. What's wrong? I hear knocking. Is it Tae? I walk towards the door, and opened it.

"Jiminie?" The said person walked into my room and sat on the couch. Is he angry with me...? I took a deep breath and walk towards the couch, sitting on the other end. There was a long silence, before I spoke up.

"Wh-what did the discipline mistress say?"

"I have detention only, nothing much." Jiminie said without looking at me.

"But...it's my fault that you got into detention, how can it be nothing much?" Tears swirled in my eyes, I tried to hold them back.

"No one said it was your fault."

"But look at the bruises on your body...if you listened to me and walked away this wouldn't have happened!" They fell. Jiminie looked at me and I looked back at him. I felt his cold eyes turn into a warm and sad one.

"Kookie-ya...I promised you that I will protect you no matter what, this is nothing much. If you got hurt, it would've been worse. I don't want anyone to hurt my most precious thing on earth. " He moved towards me, hugging me.

"Don't always care for me! Do you know how much it hurts when I see you get hurt or in trouble because of me?!" I pushed him away. But then his grip was strong and he pulled me back into a hug. I keep hitting his back and cried until I gave up and hugged him back.

"I'm sorry, Kookie...you got hurt because of me...I won't let that happen as long as I'm by your side."

"Jiminie."

"Yes?"

"If you were jealous you should've told me...don't ignore me..."

"Okay, Kookie." 

After awhile, Jiminie left for detention. So i was alone in bed doing nothing. So i decided to go and talk to hyung since the last time we talked was a week before the Taeyang incident.

[Hyung]

[Jungkookie, yes?]

[I miss you... > . <]

[I miss you too, Jungkookie. So did anything happen?]

[I...]  Should I tell hyung?

[Yah, you can tell hyung anything. :)]

[Two months ago, just a week before we last contacted, I met...Taeyang.]

[You mean your ex? Why was he there?]

[We kinda met coincidentally, and he...]

[What did he do???]

[He said he still liked me, then he started harassing me...]

[WHAT?!]

[THEN WHAT HAPPENED???]

[Then my friends came to save me.]

[And hyung...]

[One of them is my boyfriend...]

[What? You have a boyfriend? Why didn't you tell meeee]

[At least you're safe. If I see that son of a , he'll get it from me.]

[Thanks hyung :)]

[My boyfriend's name is Jimin. Park Jimin.]

[Park Jimin?]

[Yep.]

[Jungkookie I got to go now...sorry, maybe you and your boyfriend can meet me this weekend?]

[Okay sure thing hyung!]

[Bye, talk to you soon :)]

[Bye hyung!!! Love you too! <3] I smiled to myself and put my phone down. And I somehow fell asleep.

 

 

 

Anonymus POV:

Park Jimin? Has a boyfriend? I see...

I dialed a number on my phone.

"What do you want???" I smirked at the anxiety in his voice.

"Hey Jimin."

"Shut up!"

"Do you miss me?"

"Certainly not. And stop pestering me."

"I'm not, you are the one pestering me."

"No I don't. I do not want to be interfered in anything related to you at all."

"If you say so. Let's see if you mean what you say." I hung up before he said anything.

 

 

 

A/N: It's really short I'm sorry!!! I actually planned to make this longer but I wanted you guys to give suggestions on the next storyline chapter!!!

Who is the anonymous guy that called Jimin? What has he got to do with Jimin? Please comment~~~ And also, I wanna add Jungkook's hyung as an character, can you give me suggestions on what his name is? Is Jungkook really having so much problems after finding his love? Meanwhile, I'm thinking of having a backstory to introduce each character, so that you guys can understand more about them. What do you think? And btw, next storyline chapter will be related to this chapter's name and the contents. Read it one more time!!!

AND I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER T^T

Umm for now I guess I will remove the previous "chapter", the one about not updating. But updates will be longer as I can't find time to update!!!

And as usual, Thank you for reading this story!!! I get so excited when the number of subscribers increase! Love you all, and hwaiting!!! <3