Chapter 21: In Love After All

Can you love me?
Jimin’s POV:
 
 
It’s been 20 minutes and Tae hasn’t arrived yet. It was getting hot so I removed the hoodie off my head, besides there weren’t many people here to look at my…
 
 
Jungkook’s POV:
 
Orange hair. Wonwoo went to the restroom, so I took a small peek at the petite boy all the way at the end of the store. His hoodie was down, and I saw the bright fluffy mop of orange. It made him more attractive and cuter-
 
“Kookie I’m back!” I turned back to face Wonwoo. His was smiling, mine was not.
 
 
Taehyung’s POV:
 
“Jiminie I’m her-“ I paused when I didn’t see Jimin at the usual table but Jungkook and Wonwoo? Then I turned around to look for Jimin. There he was, orange haired, staring down at his food silently.
 
“Chim.” I sat down opposite him.
 
“Oh hey Tae. I ordered kimchi ramen.” I hummed in response and just looked at Chim. He didn’t notice at first, and he started to eat first. After awhile, He seemed to notice, and his eyes darted from one side to another side, before looking up at me and sighed.
 
 
Jungkook’s POV:
 
 
I was disgusted by what lovey dovey stuff Wonwoo wants to do. Kissing, hugging, even the slightest touch. he didn’t treat me as a best friend, neither did I anymore.
 
Do I like him? I do…right?
 
“Jungkook let’s kiss.” He was going to kiss me but I stopped him.
 
“No.”
 
“No?”
 
“I-I’m not prepared.”
 
“I-I see. Okay, I’ll w-wait.”
 
Or do I not?
 
Everytime I'm alone, I think of…Jimin. But why? Someone tell me why?
 
 
I used to think that Jimin was perfect. I’ve always dreamt of worlds and scenarios in my brain, but I’ve never dreamt of one where Jimin isn’t inside.
 
I loved him. I said that a million times. I meant it every single time. I hope he meant it too.
 
The way his light soft snoring, with his fringe flying up and down with every breath. Sometimes he would get annoyed and shake his head, to fail to get the itch out. So I would use my fingers to move it aside to continue watching him sleep peacefully. He would then pout for a few moments before waking up.
 
“Good morning~~~” We would greet each other. He would blush slightly before kissing my forehead and getting up.
 
When he would help me with my studies. He was smart, that is. He would always want something in return for him teaching me.
 
“Hmm give me a kiss! Or…do aegyo! Please~~~” Anything for my studies. Well, mainly for Jimin.
 
What am I thinking about? I’m on a date yet I’m still thinking of Jimin. Is something wrong with me?
 
I…
 
It couldn’t be right?
 
But…
 
I admit I missed the stuff we did. Back hugging. It wasn’t him who requested it most of the time. It was me. But he was willing to. I would always ask shyly, and he would receive me with open arms. Me sitting on his lap, his head resting on the crook of my neck. His breath tickles me all the time, so I’ll shuffle in my place and resulted in a tickling battle between me and him. I always lost. Haha.
 
Jimin was everything I wanted and needed. How does it feel like to lose him? I didn’t know. I’ve hardly cried when I left that house. I wondered why. Why did I accept Wonwoo so quickly?
 
 
Tae entered the place and went to Jimin. I saw his intense stare at him and I felt like I needed to punch him away even though Tae-hyung is one of my favourite hyungs. I got…jealous. But Jimin wasn’t mine…he wasn’t. 
 
I looked back at Wonwoo who tried feeding me some of his food. I lied and said I wasn’t hungry. True. I was full.
 
 
 
Of jealousy.
 
 
And then I realised.
 
 
There could be only one reason I’m thinking, doing, feeling all of this. The reason why I went to Wonwoo and accepted immediately. Why I remembered all those moments. Why until now I couldn’t go up and hug or kiss Wonwoo. Why…I felt jealous.
 
I still love him.
 
That was it. I ing realised everything. I accepted Wonwoo so I could forget Jimin, showing him that I could do just fine without him, make him jealous for losing me. I missed the moments because I still want to do them a million times in the future. We’ll have kids, have our own house, live together…and I couldn’t bear someone looking at him like that. Not at all.
 
But I was being selfish. I only thought about keeping myself in shape, and not care about him. I saw the dark circles around his eyes, and his pale face. Did he really not cheat on me?
 
Maybe he didn’t. But…if that’s so, that means hyung was lying. He wouldn’t…or would he?
 
What if he did, and settled me up with Wonwoo?! It must be. Even if it’s my hyung, why would he do that? because he hated Jimin.
 
This is stupid. Now I lost Jimin. He would never come back to me.
 
 
 
“Oh? It’s raining. Jungkookie, we should go now, in case it gets heavier. I nodded and we both stood up.
 
We were walking, him holding the umbrella, me beside him, too close for comfort. I just couldn’t wait to go home.
 
 
 
Taehyung’s POV:
 
“Why didn’t you tell me?”
 
“This isn’t the time to talk about it. Please. I’ll tell you next time. Can we go?” After eternity, we then left the cafe.
 
“Ah it’s raining. Let me go get an umbrella from the convenience store. You stay here okay?” He nodded and I made a run to the convenience store.
 
 
Jungkook’s POV:
 
“ I left my phone in the cafe.”
 
“Let’s go back.” We headed back and at that moment someone accidentally bumped into me.
 
“Sorry!” The deep voice said before running off. 
 
“You okay?”
 
“People just do not know how to see where they are going.” I said frustratedly.
 
Soon we saw the cafe. There was this short figure standing outside.
 
 
Jimin’s POV:
 
I-Is that Wonwoo and Jungkook? Why are they here? No, no…they are coming my way. Eottoke?! A-and…Wonwoo has an arm over Jungkook shoulder, holding him close...
 
 
Luckily Tae was there to save me. I saw him behind the couple quite a few metres away and I just dashed into the rain, hoping Jungkook didn’t see me.
 
But god had to play with me and I slipped, bumping into Jungkook and I fell onto the muddy puddle on the floor.
 
“Are you okay?” Wonwoo asked Jungkook.
 
“Yah watch where you’re going! Annoying careless people…” They made their way off again. 
 
I looked at them as they walked away, and Tae rushed to me.
 
 
“Jimin! Gwanchanhayo?!” Jungkook froze on his spot. He didn’t turn around, but continued moving on. I wailed, and thankfully the rain had to pour harder and harder, and I wouldn’t get up, so Tae had to stand up with the umbrella over me as I cried and cried through the night.
 
 
 
Jungkook’s POV:
 
How could I not know that was Jimin?! What would he think of me now…
 
 
 
Update~~~ I rushed too many things inside, but I hoped you guys understand! Comment? :) *pouts but fails*