Chapter 9: Stay with me

Can you love me?

Okayy i was running out of ideas on what to write as i was debating with myself whether to write jikook or namjin...but one of u suggested jikook 

Im not saying what is it abouttt but you will know once you read :)

Enjoy!!! Im planning to make this one a longer one :D

 

 

Jungkook's POV:

It's been a month since Jiminie and I got together. Well...we had a lot of fun together, hanging out every day after school, cuddling at the dorms, honestly I didn't want to get into another relationship...not after breaking up with my ex......taeyang. And in fact, today was a year after the day he and I broke up...

Don't think I'm weird, because my ex is famous and he is from a very popular group called Big Bang, and that I broke up with him. He was a hyung to me, when we met really young. We would always hang out, and I always had this special feeling towards him, and until middle school was when I realised I love him. I confessed to him, and unexpectedly he confessed back, and we dated since. He was very busy, and we hardly had time together, somemore our relationship had to be in private, and whenever he had fan meetings, I always had to stand in the crowd, wathing in jealousy from afar as he gave his fans many skinships. Soon, we broke up becuase he found someone else. I never got over him, until I met Jiminie. I had so much fun, but will he think I'm weird or something after breaking up with someone very famous? Jiminie loves me right...

~Flashback~

[Jungkook-ah]

[Annyeong namjachingu~~~ Aren't you busy?]

[Can you meet me at the park near your house, now?]

[Okay! See you in about 5 minutes. <3] I got into my casual clothes and rushed down to the living room, excited to meet my boyfriend after like what, 3 months?

"Jungkook, where are you going at this hour?" Eomma looked at me, while clearing the dishes.

"I'm going to meet Taeyang! Got to go now, bye!!!" I shouted as I left the house, I think I heard Eomma chuckling. It was chilly at night, but I didn't even bother about taking a coat along, I was just to excited. As I stolled around a park, I lookes out for the familiar figure. Soon, I saw him standing under a tree, I rushed over.

"Hi, I missed you." I backhugged him. He tensed up a bit, or was I just dreaming?

"Jungkook, I need to tell you seomthing..."

"Yes?"

"I don't think I can keep up with this anymore..."

"Wh-what do you mean?" I stuttered. This seems bad...

"I want to break up." I stopped there. The five words killed me. My grip around him loosened, and I cowered back slightly.

"But..."

"I found someone else already." His back still facing me.

"But I thought we love each other..."

"That was long ago Jungkook. Look at us, I'm so famous already, and you're still studying. I don't think that any of us can take it if its like that."

"But being famous doesn't mean we have to break up! Tell me, I can change, for you...I don't mind that our relationship is a secret!" I felt tears fighting to come out of my eyes.

"Jungkook, I'm doing what's best for both of us."

"You aren't!"

"I'm sorry...but it's over." With that, he left.

Suddenly, the weather decided to be a and rained like crazy. I cried there for minutes.

"What? Even you want to make it like a kdrama right?!" I screamed out loud and ran back home.

"Jungkook?" Eomma's worried face appeared behind the door.

"Leave me alone." I stomped into my room and slammed the door. I sat on the bed.

"Why..." I mumbled. The teddy bear that he gave me years ago lay on the table. I picked it up. I let all my tears fall as I remember all the times we had.

"Jungkook, look there."

"What?" I turned my head towards where he pointed at. I felt something pressed against my cheek. He kissed me. OMG HE KISSED ME. I blushed deep red and turned around to look at him.

"I love you"

"M-me..too..." I stuttered. 

I sighed deeply. I looked at my phone. No message from anyone. I heard knocking on the door.

"Come in."

"Jungkook-ah, what happened?" Eomma entered, with appa behind.

"I..." I looked down.

"Did something happen to you and Taeyang?"

"We...we broke...up" With those words Eomma pulled me to a hug, as appa patted my shoulder. I cried harder and harder, feeling eomma's shirt get damp due to my tears.

"It's okay...don't cry now...we'll be here for you..."

 

~End of flasback~

[Kookie-ya] My phone beeped. It's from Jiminie. I smiled and replied.

[Yes Jiminie?]

[Yah, it's hyunggg > . <]

[Anyway, are you free this afternoon? It's a weekend and I wanna hang out with my kookie~~~]

[Hehe okay Jiminie. Tell me the address and I'll go there now]

[Aish...this kid. See you later!!! <3] I chuckled and placed my phone in my pocket, standing up and preparing to leave. Jiminie was at a shopping centre with Taehyung and Eunji-nuna and we were meeting at a street near there, i picked my wallet and left the dorm.

"Where are they..." I mumbled to myself as I scanned around for the three people. My eyes landed on someone familiar. The person was wearing a mask, and sunglasses, but I still can recognise him. He was walking towards me. No...it couldn't be...

"Hi Jungkook." That voice...

"H-hi hyung..."

"I missed you. You've grown taller, and even more charming than ever." My legs felt wobbly and I felt really weak. I blushed mad even though I didn't want to.

"Th-thanks."

"How's life? I want to know more about you." He cornered me at a dark alley, preventing me from running with his arms. Those muscular arms, the ones where I used to think would protect me forever... I shuddered. Cold sweat dripped down my forehead as I looked around for help. There wasn;t anyone nearby.

"I...have a...boyfriend..." 

"A boyfriend? Come to steal my Jungkook? Hah, he can never."

"..." What does he mean?

"You know, last year, the reason why I broke up was because I didn't want you to wait for someone that long, where you can't really talk to them because they are idols now. I lied and said I found someone else I loved, but I still like you Jungkook. I longed for you every day since we broke up. I missed how you would blush at my compliments, how shy you would be when you initiated skinship, how perfect you are...I know you still love me. You love me more than your so called boyfriend. Come back to me Jungkook, I swear you will have a better life with me..." He pulled down his mask and leaned fowards to try and kissed me. No...after all he has done... 

"S-stop..."

"What?" He paused, face away from mine by a few centimeters. Somehow I felt courage building up in me.

"I said stop. I don't love you anymore. Go away..." I tried shoving him off, but he was too strong.

"Stop lying Jungkook, you still love me." He pinned me harder against the wall. I cried, I didn't know what to do. Someone save me...Jimin...

"Jungkook, come back to me." His lips attacked my neck, and he started hugging me tightly, touching me everywhere. I cried loudly and struggled but it was no use. I felt anxiety building up...It had been a long time since I had an anxiety attack.

"KOOKIE!" Jimin, Taehyung and Eunji-nuna appeared out of nowhere. They saw Taeyang and was shocked.

"Jimin..." I lost all strength, as I watched Taeyang trying to harass me more, and my friends saving me. 

"What do you think you're doing?!" He screamed at Taeyang.

"Claiming back what's MINE." Taeyang smirked at them. Their eyes widened when they realised it is Big Bang's Taeyang.

"Jungkook, is THAT your boyfriend?" He leaned closer to me, and pecked me on the lips. But I couldn't reply.

"So what? I don't give a if your Taeyang or god or some in the toilet, don't touch him." Jiminie growled. I always thought Jimin was someone I had to protect, but never did I knew he was the one who had to protect me, like the manly side of him, not the cheerful, cute one I see everyday.

"Jungkook LOVES me, not some ugly person like you." Taeyang laughed as he started to harass me again. I saw Jiminie's hands turned into fist, as he edged his way towards us.

"But I love him more than you. So scram."

Jiminie punched him in the jaw, Taehyung holding him back from running, Eunji-nuna ran to my side. Before the guys pulled Taeyang off me, Taehyung used all his strength to punch and kick me I felt my body fall on to the ground helplessly. Jiminie was punching Taeyang like mad, Taehyung kicking him in the stomach, both shouting at him and cursing like mad. They finally let him go after awhile. But before he left, JIminie pulled him by the collar, and threatened, "If I ever see you near MY Kookie again, I'll KILL you." Before pushing him roughly. After Taeyang escaped, Jiminie turned around, and his rough expression suddenly turned into a soft one, before running towards me. Until I passed out.

 

 

Jimin's POV:

How could he do this to Kookie? What does he want? He should know never to harm my Kookie again...

I turned around and saw Kookie lying on the floor weakly, looking up at me. His face was pale, due to shock I think. My heart suddenly melted. I ran towards him.

"Jimin..." It was very very soft, but I saw his mouth form my name before he fainted.

"Jungkook! Wake up!" Eunji shook him. I stood there, shocked. V called the ambulance and he looked up at me. 

"Excuse me, please give way." That was when I came back to my senses, and followed the ambulance to the hospital, with my two friends.We stood outside the surgery room, until the doctor came out. Meanwhile, Eunji was rubbing circles on my back, and taehyung comforted me.

"It's okay Chim...Jungkookie is strong, he'll be alright..."

"Then why isn't the doctor out yet?!" As if on cue, the doors open and the doctor came out. The three of us srpang out of our seats as we rushed to the doctor.

"Jeon Jungkook's relatives?" He looked at us.

"We're his friends." Taehyung replied almost immediately.

"Okay. I'm Doctor Lee. Jungkook-shi has a few broken ribcages, and a broken ankle, and he got a pretty hard blow on his head. But luckily he's alright, a few bruises and cuts here and there, just needs some rest, and a few weeks time, he's good to go."

"Can we meet him?" I asked immediately. I want to meet Kookie now.

"Sure, but can you explain what happened? If you don't mind." I explained how Taeyang was harassing Kookie, and that we fought him off.

"I see...I think Jungkook-shi has some issue he kept in his heart that he hasn't told you guys yet, maybe you can ask him next time. But for now, after all that happened, it's not surprising that he will get scared and refuse that much skinships with you guys, but just bear with it, but make sure you're there for him. Hopefully, he gets better both menatlly and physically. I'll take my leave now, Jungkook-shi is in ward 137. And I'm sorry for what happened to Jungkook-shi, poor boy I must say." He bowed towards us,

"Thank you Dr Lee." We bowed back. After he left, we rushed to ward 137 to see Kookie. Kookie was lying on the bed, bandages on his head, arms. Tubes in and out of his body, still sleeping. I cried again. Taehyung patted my shoulders again as we sat there waiting for him to wake up. Taehyung and Eunji left to get food for all of us, while I sat there waiting for Kookie to wake up.

"It's all my fault Kookie. I wasn't there to protect you. Now you got hurt...What do I do...I'm so sorry...I don't think you would ever forgive me..." I held his hand and cried silently. Suddenly, his fingers moved a bit and he stirred. I looked up, to see him looking at me.

 

 

 

Jungkook's POV:

Darkness. I'm trapped in darkness. I'm scared. Everyone in school sees me as a brave, cold guy, but I'm like a stray cat, trapped, weak, needing of love. Love...love...Jiminie...where are you?

People see me as a happy child with a perfect family. They were wrong. After breaking up with Taeyang, my family seemed to tore apart. Eomma and Appa fought over many things: Me, hyung who was a "disgrace to the family". Hyung was the closest to me. When we were young, he always took care of me, played with me, help me with everything I need, until...

Hyung had a girlfriend. A , I would say. He believed she loved him, and he gave her everything he could give away, his love...but she ruined it. She crumpled everything in her own hands. She let him fall down, just like that. He got really depressed, and he messed with the gangsters. Now he's one of them. Eomma cried a lot that day when he told us. Appa shivered so hard in anger he just slapped hyung real hard, saying how disappointed he was. Appa never ever hit any of us. Hyung was scared. But hyung didn't care anymore. Eomma and Appa see him as someone they didn't knew before, the "old" hyung. But I see hyung as the hyung I always knew before, the one who loves me more than anything in the world. That day, Eomma and Appa chased him out of the house. They treated me like the only son in our family since. We never mentioned about him ever again. But I kept in touch with hyung, almost every week, through skype or messaging. I miss hyung a lot. He still cares about me a lot. A few months after hyung left home, Eomma still cried sometimes, she tried not to show it, but I could tell, I hear soft whimpers in the middle of the night. There was once, when I got pissed and shouted at Eomma, she cried a lot too. I overheard Eomma and Appa's conversation.

"He's going to be like him! See how rude he is, he's going to be like the disgraceful brat in our family!"

"Jungkook isn't, he's just a child, he's growing!" Eomma tried to protest.

"As if! You don't know what bad company he might have out there at all!"

"I may not know, but you are the one that's been having bad company!" Appa, have bad company? I leaned towards the door, trying to hear more.

"What bull are you talking about?"

"You think I don't know? You've been going out every night to drink and you have all those girls around you all the time right? You cheater!"

"So what if I have fun with other women? They are way better than you! They give me so much fun, forget all the problems you give me, while you quarrel wit hme every single day!"

"You think I want to do that? If not for Jungkook I would divorce you already!"

"Then we'll sign the papers tomorrow!"

"Di-divorce?!" I shouted. Eomma and Appa turned their heads to se me eavesdropping. I backed away... No...hyung left me already...I still want a happy family...why...

"J-jungkook..."

"Eomma, Appa, it's okay...I'll pretend nothing happened..." I retreated and hid in my bedroom. I hope they get back together again...

Somehow, Eomma and Appa got back together. That's good...

I looked around. I see darkness, but I felt as if there's warmth somewhere. A light, in front...I walked towards it. Am I escaping this darkness? Will I be happy once I reach there?

 

 

"It's all my fault Kookie. I wasn't there to protect you. Now you got hurt...What do I do...I'm so sorry...I don't think you would ever forgive me..." That familiar voice...Jiminie?

I opened my eyes, to see Jiminie holding my hand. He was crying softly. Why? Wait...is it about Taeyang...?

Jiminie looked up and saw me looking at him. 

"Hyung..."

"Oh...you're awake. How are you feeling?"

"Better hyung. And it's not your fault..."

"If I protected you more, this wouldn't happen..."

"But I didn't tell you about my past, it is my fault..."

"Kookie it's not your fault! Now get some rest okay?" He stood up to leave.

"Wait don't go! St-stay with me...please..." I begged me shyly.

"Okay." He sat back down beside me.

"Hyung...can you cuddle with me?"

"Huh? O-Okay..." He cuddled with me for awhile. Soon Dr Lee entered.

"Can I check on Jungkook please?" Jiminie gave way, and Dr Lee did osme check-ups on me. But I didn't want to come in contact with him, anyone somehow. Except for Jiminie, I wonder why...

"May I speak to Jimin-shi?" Jiminie nodded and walked to the corner of the room.

 

 

 

Jimin's POV:

"Yes Dr Lee?"

"About Jungkook-shi..."

"Yes?"

"He seems to be close to you, are you dating?"

"Um...yes..." I blushed a bit. Dr Lee chuckled and continued talking.

"Ahh yes about Jungkook-shi, he seems to only want to come in contact with you. So please protect him and care for him."

"I will, thanks Dr Lee." I bowed and he left. I sighed and turned back to see Kookie sleeping peacefully.

"Heyy Jungkookie!!!" Tae and Eunji came back and Tae pounced on Kookie, waking him up.

"AHH HELP!! JIMIN SAVE ME!!!"He screamed and squirmed and tried to get Tae off, before realising it's Tae. Tae suddenly remembered and backed away, apologising. I ran towards Kookie and held his hand, meanwhile he tried holding back his tears and looked down.

"I-I'm sorry Tae..." 

"It's okay Jungkookie. You hungry?" As if on cue, Kookie's stomach grumbled and he nodded. We ate the food very quickly before Tae and Eunji left.

 

 

 

Jungkook's POV:

Two months passed since that incident happen. With Jiminie's help, I recovered real quick. I made a close friend, Wonwoo. He likes skinships a lot, and we get along real well. And somehow more and more girls are getting crushes on me.

Today I decided to let my besties and Wonwoo meet.

"Hi everyone, this is Wonwoo, my friend!" I said as I sat beside Jiminie and Wonwoo sat beside me. Everyone greeted him.

"Wonwoo, this is Suga-hyung, Hope-hyung, Rapmon-hyung, Jin-hyung, V-hyung, and Jiminie."

"Ahh Jungkookie you must stop disrespecting Jimin. And hello Wonwoo, I'm Jin, Eomma of the group." Jin-hyung smiled at him.

"Hi Jin-hyung, nice to meet all of you!"

"So polite, and kind." Hope-hyung commented.

"I wonder how did Jungkook become your friend." Rapmon-hyung got smacked in the head by his boyfriend.

"Ahh hyung, sorry..." He pouted at Jin-hyung. Everyone scrunched their faces in disgust. Rapmon-hyung was really bad at aegyo. But Jin-hyung still loves him.

"Stop being so lovey dovey." Suga-hyung snapped the couple who were teasing each other beforehand.

"Nahh Kookie and I are really close. I enjoy keeping him company. Right, Kookie?" I chuckled and nodded at Wonwoo as he linked an arm around my shoulders.

"Looks like someone's jealous. Whoops I got to go, see ya Chim!" Tae ran away before anyone could catch him.

"I'm not jealous."

"Yeah right. Jin-hyung, rapmon and I got to go, see you." With that, Suga left, with his boyfriend tagging along while the Namjin couple went back to teasing one another while following suit. So, it was only Wonwoo, Jimin and I.

"Hi Jimin-hyung, you and Kookie must be close right? You got to tell me what's his secrets are!" Wonwoo started a conversation.

"I just realised I need to meet a friend. Bye." Jiminie stood up and left. He didn't touch his coffee, and he didn't even kiss me goodbye like usual. Strange...this isn't Jiminie...

We headed back to lessons. The last lesson ended early, and I went to the cafe alone first, since Wonwoo had to meet the teacher.

"A blueberry cake, please. Thanks!" I received my cake and proceeded to sit at our usual table. Soon a pretty girl came over.

"Hi, may I sit with you?"

"Um...okay..." I looked around. There were many seats empty...

"You're Jungkook right?"

"Yes, and you are...?"

"Let's be friends." She moved closer to me. What is she doing?

"You're so handsome Jungkook..." Her fingers traced my thighs slowly.

"Umm... um what are you doi-"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I got shoved off my seat. I fell down to the ground. I looked up to see a three guys staring at me.The middle one turned around to the girl.

"Come on honey, don't let this guy bother us."

"What the hell man. I don't like you, we're not even dating. I like Jungkook!" She protested.

"Come on honey, you know you love me, not some weird freshman like him." He sneered.

"He's not!"

The man growled and turned around and headed my way. I moved back, until I hit the wall. ...

He raised his fist, and before he could swerve down, I shut my eyes tight, waiting for the inevitable. But there was nothing. I slowly opened my eyes, to see none other than Jiminie, holding the guy's arm as if it weigh nothing. Though Jiminie is shorter, it was obvious he was strongest there.

"What do you want, shorty?"

"Don't touch Jungkook."

"I can touch him, punch him however I like, now get out of the way." He used his other fist and started punching me. But before he touched me, Jimin twisted his hand. He howled in pain. The other two guys came forward threateningly.

"Go on. If you ever touch him, even if it's just a touch. You're. Dead." The guys ignored Jimin and one of them held me back while the other prepared to kick me. Jiminie immediately kicked the guy he was holding aside, and kicked the guy who was about to kick me in the stomach. The guy yelped and fell to the ground, and the other guy saw what happened. He immediately let go of me, and placed one arm around my neck, while his other hand took out a knife.

"Come on, get closer and be prepared to see him sliced." He placed the knife at my neck.

"Ji-jimin, n-no..." Jiminie stopped there for moments. He didn't know what to do. Suddenly the two other guys came forwards and started beating him to pulp. But Jiminie couldn't fight back, because if he did, I'll get harmed.

"NO STOP!" I stuggled and I stepped on the guy's leg. He let go of me, and I quickly kicked his knife away. I ran towards Jiminie and pulled the guys away. This moment, the girl tried pulling the guy away too, but she was too weak. The three guys cornered us and started hitting us like mad. But then Jiminie shielded me, by using his body to cover me from the attacks. I whimpered.

"Hah, still being protective right?" They taunted.

"Jiminie..." I whispered, trying to plead him to stop.

"HEY STOP!" The disciplinary mistress ran into the cafe. We all looked up and she glared at us. I saw my besties coming to the cafe at the same time. They saw us and they got shocked

"The four of you, come with me!" She pointed to the three guys and Jiminie. They all let go and followed her.

"I-I'm sorry, Jungkook-shi." The girl apologised and she left the cafe.

"Jungkook OMG what happened?!" Jin-hyung rushed to my side, where I was still sitting on the floor, cowering. I only had a few bruises, but I wasn't worried about that, I was worried about Jiminie.

I explained what happened and they helped me up.

"But I don't know why Jiminie was so cold during break just now..." I added.

"SIlly Jungkookie, he was jealous of you and Wonwoo being so close, and how Wonwoo called you Kookie." Tae laughed.

"But he still...protected me..."

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" Jin-hyung comforted me. Jin-hyung always gives the best advice I needed. I smiled and nodded.

"Oh...will he be okay?" I asked.

"Well, he would most probably get detention or so, and the guys might get expelled. Who knows?" Suga-hyung said.

"I think I'll just go and have some rest. Bye guys..." I stood up and left. I sighed.  Is it true that Jiminie did that all because he loves me? Well, I never know how am I ever gonna stop loving him...

 

 

 

Jimin's POV:

Ahh what a bad day. I have detention on tomorrow, FRIDAY. Stupid detention. I headed back to the cafe to find out everyone was there except for the one I was looking for...Kookie.

"Where's Kookie?"

"He's heading towards the dorms, are you hungry?" Jin-hyung asked. But I left once I knew where Kookie was.

"Nevermind then." I heard him chuckle.

I stopped in front of the Tae and Kookie's room. I paused. Will he talk to me?

I knocked.

 

 

 

 

Here you have it!!! Chapter 9~~~

So I introduced 2 new characters. *Drumroll* Taeyang from Bigbang and Wonwoo from Seveteen!!! The two groups are awesome and please don't hate them after you read this story I'm sorry I love them too!

Will Jungkook ever meet Taeyang? Will Jimin have any problems with Wonwoo again? Well, think about it! :)

Just wanted to ask, has any of you fell in love so hard that you can never get enough of someone? Let me know in the comments!!! :)

Thank you to all those who subscribed, and those who read this story!!!

And as usual, comment if you have any suggestions or questions for the story!!!

Kansahamnida and Saranghaeyo!!! Hwaiting~~~

Sorry for the long update. I started only a few days ago and I accidentally deleted this so I had to restart again. > . <

Thank you namgyu4ever for suggesting about tough Jimin!!! I hope this will be kinda what you expected...sorry!!!