Chapter 1: Jeon Jungkook

Can you love me?

Hi guys, this is my first chapter, I hope you guys like it!!! :)

 

 

 

~Jimin POV~

"JIMIN WAKE UP NOW!!!" Eomma's screeching voice from outside the room rang in my head.

"Arghh...yesss eomma I'm awake..." I rubbed my eyes as I looked out of my window. Morning, Park Jimin. What have you been doing in the holidays that made you wake  up later than your siblings? Argh...I wanna go back to sleep...

"Get your down before your siblings gobble down your food!" Eomma shouted again.

I dragged myself out of my comfortable bed.

Today was the second year of high school and I was sort of excited and not at the same time, something in my gut told me today was a very special day. I entered the bathroom to bathe. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Morning handsome guy, start of a school year again huh." I chuckled to myself. I went downstairs to the dining table where my siblings are almost finished eating. I took a seat and filled my cup with some orange juice, and started eating the bacon and eggs that were on my plate.

"Mmm...Eomma's cooking is still the best!" I moaned in delight when i placed the food in my mouth. Eomma just giggled and rushed me to finish eating my breakfast.

After half an hour, I was up and already walking towards the door.

"Be careful on your way son, now hurry up or poor Taehyung would have to wait!" She gave me one last hug before watching me walk towards the bus stop.

From afar I saw my bestie Taehyung. His orange hair was clearly noticeable among the students waiting for the bus. When I walked nearer, he saw me and waved excitedly.

"CHIM CHIM!!! I missed you so much~~~" He gave me his famous box smile. I chuckled at his enthusiasm. Soon, we got onto the bus and found a carriage alone to ourselves while waiting for our friends. Apparently, unlike the other girlfriends he had last time, this Eunji happened to last longer as his girlfriend. Lucky guy, Eunji is such a nice girl

While chatting, Namjoon and Jin joined us in the big carriage, talking about our holidays.

Suddenly the door opened, and someone unknown entered. Everyone stopped talking and looked up at him.

"Hi...err...may I join you guys? I couldn't find any other cabin..." I looked up to see the prettiest and cutest boy I've ever seen, even prettier than Jin. How could such a cute guy ever exist? I asked myself, as i blushed a little.

"Of course!!! Come join us. I'm Seokjin, but call me Jin. I've been here for three years, but I've never seen such a cute boy around, perhaps a freshman?" Jin replied smiling warmly.

"Yep, I'm Jeon Jungkook, call me Jungkook! Nice to meet you Jin-hyung, and thank you for letting me share the cabin with you." Jungkook rubbed his neck and blushed slightly, looking at each and one of us when he greeted, but let his eyes rest on me for a little while more.

"Aish pabo, it's okay. I'm Taehyung, Tae is just fine. But I'm ur hyung so respect me and give me tasty food!" Tae exclamed. Everyone laughed at how silly he was.

"Tae stop it, ur making the maknae feel awkward." I hushed him.

"No...no it's okay, I like u guys, you guys are fun to be with. And y-you are..." Jungkook smiled cutely, showing his white rabbit teeth. I blushed again at his cuteness

"I-I'm Park Jimin, call me Jimin. I'm in charge of charms here." I winked and saw how Jungkook giggled and blush. , why did i stutter??? One by one, everyone came as we introduced ourselves and chatted to our hearts content.

"I'm Yoongi, call me suga, and I have swag. This is my boyfriend, Hoseok."

"Heyyy wassuppp I'm ur hopeee!!!" I noticed Jungkook's eyes widen a bit when he realised Hope-hyung and suga-hyung are gay, but then he blushed a bit then looked at me. holy  l blushed deep red and looked away immediately. Did he blush too? I swear I saw that...does he like me???

Shoot. As weird thoughts flooded my head, I started to realise that I'm taking a huge liking to Jungkook.  Am I gay???  I shook my head mentally.  It's probably cause of him being too handsome, get a grip, Park Jimin!!!

But during the whole trip, I can't help but steal glances at Jungkook. His eyes, hair, nose, lips... it was just so perfect... WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING? I sighed and leaned back on my seat, earning a glance from the maknae without noticing.

"Oh yeah i forgot, Jungkook..." Jin addressed to Jungkook.

"Umm...yes hyung?" Jungkook looked at him innocently.

"Namjoon and I are also a couple...I hope you don't get freaked out..."

"wh-what... I'm not freaked out, I'm just surprised. Then what about Tae-hyung and Jimin?"

"Yah, it's hyung. And yeah I guess I'm straight...and Tae has a girlfriend already." I replied instantly.

"Oh...okay..." I noticed a hint of disappointment in his eyes. I ignored it.

 

 

 

How was it? I hope it isn't that bad... i think it's too short. But I'll improve!!! Please comment about the first chapter, and maybe even subscribe!!!

And give me suggestions, I'll let YOU GUYSSS decide what happens in the next chapters!!! I'm planning to make this fanfic perhaps chapters...or so. Thank you for reading~~~

Hint: Next chapter will be Jungkook's POV :DDD

Thanks againnnnn~~~