The Meeting

Timeless Love

Hyung Sik flicked his eyes open and sat up straight. His breath grew heavy and hysterically turned his head side to side in fear. Then realized he was in his own room and face palm himself.

HS POV:

*sigh It’s just a dream… What time is it?

His clock chimed at 6 o’clock in the morning. He couldn’t fall back to sleep, especially not after dreaming about that ‘hell’ again. So he decided to go in for a hot shower and get ready for his day. After the shower, he wrapped a fluffy, white towel around his waist, accentuating his abs and muscles, and brushed his teeth. He splashed his face with cold icy water and wiped the fog off the mirror. He intensely stared at his reflection.

I wonder… Does she have the same nightmare too? Like I do…

*******************************************************************************************

“Ji Yeon-ah.” The voice called her name and sounded like music to her ears. She slowly blinked a few times and could see him staring at her, lovingly.

“Ji Yeon-ah, wake up.” He smiled brightly and sweetly called her name.

“Oppa..” Ji Yeon could only smile shyly at him. He was glowing in the morning light and was so close to her. He leaned closer, “You are lovely,” and winked. She could kiss him right there.

“Aww oppa..” She leaned in closer and her lips pursed up to kiss him. Then suddenly a hand face palm her and push her head back onto the bed.

“Yah you wench!”

“AH! Ow.” Ji Yeon yelped and looked up to meet the eyes of her manager, Kang Ye Won, glaring at her. Her hands were steadily placed on her hips and seems like she could literally drag Ji Yeon out of her bed.

“Yah Lim Ji Yeon. How many times do I have to tell you to wake up? Do you know what time it is? You have a photoshoot today. Do you want to be late? Or do you want to show up like this? It’s nearly noon. I told you not to go party last night. How can you not listen to me? Do you want to get into scandals? Aishh I can’t believe this!”

“Aishh unnie.” Ji Yeon tussled her hair and tried to cover her ears. “Do you have to nag that much? Speak a little softer. Ugh ruined my sweet dream...” Ji Yeon grumbled.

“Aigoo, just look at you. Dreaming about Choi Jin Hyuk. Well if you don’t dress up right now, you might not even see Choi Jin Hyuk in real life.”

“Who cares about- What??? Choi Jin Hyuk? Jin Hyuk oppa? What are you saying unnie?” Ji Yeon can only sit up straight with her ears up and listen intently.

“Wow look at you. I doubt Choi Jin Hyukssi will even take a glance at you.” Ye Won walked around the room and picked the clothes that scatter around the room. She held the ahjumma by the tips of her index finger and thumb and threw it at Ji Yeon who still sat dumb foundedly on her bed with her hair sticking out everywhere.

“Unnie~~~” Ji Yeon tried to aegyo.

“Listen up kiddo, if you don’t get ready in 15 minutes, I’m going to leave you here and meet your Jin Hyuk oppa by myself at the shoot. I heard that he is also having a photoshoot at the same studio with his costar.” Ye Won walked out of the room with her keys.

With that, Ji Yeon ran to the bathroom and got ready in 10 minutes and headed out to the studio with her manager. Kang Ye Won and Lim Ji Yeon were high school friends and later met in college with Ye Won being her sunbae and manager for her model agency. Ye Won was like her sister as she was the one who comforted her when her parents divorced after her high school graduation. She started modeling after the first year in college after she was recruited while working part-time at a grocery store.

She has only been in the industry for a few years but gathered quite some attention in the media. Today is her photoshoot with Seung Sung Hoon, a gentleman but not quite her type as she was a big fan of Choi Jin Hyuk. Although she can be quite a klutz, she is very friendly and can sometime turn into a blunt, witty person.

The car parked as Ji Yeon and Ye Won quickly walked into the building. Ji Yeon brushed her wavy hair aside and elegantly walked along side Ye Won who guided her to the photoshoot department. She wore a simple light blue, floral dress. While looking up at glass elevator, she caught a glimpsed of Choi Jin Hyuk, her ‘oppa’. Her eyes flicker and she quickly turn back to see him and his golden smile. Oppa~~~

She kept walking but suddenly bumped into someone who happened to be turning to face her and was talking on his phone. “Ah.” Aishh…What is this? A wall or human? She looked up and saw a man, or you could say a very handsome man in a business suit with his blazer opened and his shirt button nicely except for the few buttons at the top of his dress shirt. His hair slightly gel up in a dark chocolate brown color. She was star-strucked for a moment until she was brought back to reality.

He cleared up his throat and glared at her for a minute in confusion. She quickly cleared and looked at him.

“Excuse me. Sorry about that.” Ji Yeon bowed and was about to walk away.

“Agasshi.” Damn, he sounds y. But not as hot as her Jin Hyukie. She already apologized. What else does he want? She was making a face then quickly put on a fake smile and turned back to look at him.

“Nneh?” He looked at her for a moment, up and down, from head to toe. Feeling the gaze, she immediately put her hands around her chest. He smirked and walked closer. She slowly backed away in fear. But he kept walking toward her, closing the distance between them, and didn’t stop until they were almost a feet apart. Her back touched the ceramic wall corner. Her heart starting beating faster. Oh my god, oh my god. What is he going to do to me???

“Do you think an apology is enough?” He finally asked. Her eyebrows furrowed up in confusion. What the heck? Does he want me to kneel down for him or what? *gasp in mind* What if he wants me to give him my phone number?

“Wait! I’m really sorry but I can’t. I’m really busy right now.” She turned to the left and was going to walk away but he blocked her. Then she took in a deep breath and was turning to the right but he also blocked her with his other arm. What a creep. Is he trying to harass me??? They stared at each other. He leaned in closer, teasing her.

“Ji Yeon!” That’s her manager. She quickly kicked his shin and push him away.

“Ouch! Yah!”

She ran as fast as she could and found her manager in a glass elevator waiting for her.

“Yah, palli wah. How could you get lost?” She ran into the elevator and apologized. She quickly caught a glimpse of the man from before running towards her and she quickly pushed the close button like a maniac.

“What are you doing?” Ye Won curiously looked at her not-so-normal friend.

“Please help me first unnie, I’ll explain to you later. Palli! Before that erts come in here!” She looked up and saw the man running towards them, looking quite mad. She quickly became a maniac too.

He realize what they were doing and ran faster but as he reached the elevator, the door closed in his face. Ji Yeon finally sat up straight and sticked out her tongue as he ran his fingers through his hair and pointed his finger at her. The lift went up and he was soon gone.

“Who is he?” Ye Won finally asked.

“I don’t know. A erted weirdo.” Ji Yeon speculated.

The doors opened as the elevator ring. They stepped out and proceeded to the makeup room, greeting everyone.

“Annyeohasaeyo. Oh, sunbaenim.” Ji Yeon ran to her sunbae models.

While she was having fun talking to them, there is another man in rage.

“What a crazy woman. She will pay for this when I find her. Aigoo… my galaxy,” Hyung Sik rubbed his cellphone, the one that Ji Yeon broke when she bumped into him.

**************************************************************************************************

Greetings readers! It's been like, FOREVER. But here you go, a new chapter. College has started and I'm going crazy. lol but this is my relief. I hope you like it and please comment below. BYe~~~~~~~~~