Becoming Closer

Timeless Love

SJH POV

“Annyeonghasaeyo.” Song Ji Hyo looked up to see the newbie, Lim Ji Yeon greeting everyone. She turned back to read her fashion magazine. The other models were busy chattering and refused to talk with Ji Hyo as she was named, the Ice Queen. She would silently stare at her magazine and not pay attention to them. It was normal for her. After that horrible incident, she refused to get in contact with anyone and refused to talk a lot. But she overcame it and was able to become an actress and model like her dream. Many view her as arrogant and heartless for treating the male stars like dust and females like she is a hi-so star. But they don’t know her at all. Within that cold image, there is a soft soul. But the industry isn’t so glamorous behind the scenes. You have to always watch out for two-face and scams.

“Oh, sunbaenim.” Ji Yeon walked over to her and bowed. Ji Hyo faintly smiled back at her and greeted friendly.

“I really like your new drama. I’m a big fan.” Ji Yeon smiled brightly at Ji Hyo, the main actress from Emergency Couple. She is amazed by her great acting and beauty.

“Nneh, gomawo.” That’s what most rookies say to her but would snicker behind her back. “Please continue to support Emergency Couple.”

“I definitely will. Hwaiting.” She bowed and went to get her makeup done. Ji Hyo sighed and went back to reading and plugged in her mp3 player.

 

(Scent of a Flower – Emergency Couple OST)

 

I smell a flower, where is it
coming from? There are no
flowers here, there’s only you

I feel good,
my heart is at peace
Keep looking at me like that

Like me, I want to see
you smiling. Although I
haven’t smiled yet

Please teach me,
I want to learn
You can’t learn how
to love from books
Please help me because
that person is you
I need you to know love

I hold a pencil and
I draw you out
There’s nothing
I can do but this

Is there something else
I can do for you?
I want to know,
please tell me

Please teach me,
I want to learn
You can’t learn how
to love from books
Please help me because
that person is you
I need you to know love

Please teach me,
I want to learn
You can’t learn how
to love from books
Please help me because
that person is you
I need you to know love

Suddenly someone pulled out the headphone from one of her ears. Surprised, she turned to look at who it could be, but kept a straight face. Choi Jin Hyuk appear to look at her and smiled.“Our drama ost is really touching isn’t it, Ji Hyo ssi?” Her lips curled up and thinly smiled back.

“Nneh. But how did you know?”

“I accidently saw you listening to it once before at the shooting site. Why? You want to get in the mood to photoshoot with me?” Jin Hyuk .

“Oh, how did you know?” She pretended to be surprised.

“Yah, Song Ji Hyo ssi. You’re not serious right?” Jin Hyuk was taken aback.

“I can’t believe you fell for it.” Ji Hyo chuckled.

“Song Ji Hyo ssi, Choi Jin Hyuk ssi, please come this way please,” called out one of the staffs.

With that name being heard, Ji Yeon quickly looked up and saw her ‘oppa’ walking handsomely with Song Ji Hyo. She awed at the manly star escorting the beautiful actress and regret not being able to greet him.

************************

They posed as the camera flash at them. They smiled and playfully staged their actions. Ji Yeon stared in amazement at how great their chemistry was on screen and off screen.

JY POV

“What an elegant couple.” She smiled and wrapped her hands together up to her chest.

“Ji Yeon-ah, your photoshoot is this way.” Ye Won tapped her shoulder and led her out to another studio.

Oh, is that..? Ommo ommo, it is. I screamed in my head. This is the Park Soo Jin, golden actress with Seung Hoon oppa. Am I really dreaming? This is too good to come true!!!

“Annyeonghasaeyo, sunbaenim. Lim Ji Yeon-mnida. It’s nice to see you.”

“Nneh, annyeohasaeyo. I heard a lot of great things about you.”

“Omo, jinja?” I shyly ask.

“Nneh, I hope we will work well together. You can just call me unnie.” Soo Jin smiled brightly, a very sincere one.

Although she thought of herself as an amateur, Soo Jin cheered her on and Seung Hoon complimented her. The pictures came out very nice as the ladies both have great figures and a gentleman who shines with masculine.

The photoshoot ended after an hour or two. Ji Yeon and Soo Jin were able to become friends quickly as their nature were similar. They were talking about going out together but a staff came in.

“Park Soo Jin ssi, you have a guest. Please come this way sir.”

“Eh, boyfriend?” Ji Yeon jokingly ask as Soo Jin only smiles back. Then her jaw dropped as it was the man from earlier. He was also shocked to see her.

“You!”

“You!”

They both yell out in shock just as Ji Hyo and Jin Hyuk walk into the makeup room.

****************************************************

“Excuse me, do you know where I can find Song Ji Hyo ssi?”

“May I know who you are?” asked the staff.

“Kim Jong Kook. Her bodyguard,” the muscular man answered.

******************************************************

I accidently repost the same chapters, so lucky you, I decided to add the next chapter. :))) PLease comment below and give me your feedback.