Favor

Timeless Love

They slowly closed their eyes as their lips touched…

“Bleh!” Ji Hyo puked on Jong Kook’s shirt as the light turns on. He then came to his senses, turn off… (Sheep sound)

Ji Hyo slumped to the ground after puking all over Jong Kook, who only stood drench in vomit. Jong Kook wanted to vomit as the smell gagged his nose and the warmth of the fluid spread over his shirt. He pinched his nose and shut his eyes from all the undigested food on him and the floor. Everyone was staring at them, unbelievably, even wanting to puke themselves.

******************************************************************************

JH POV

A little girl, whose back can only be seen, walked along a road as the faceless man led her way. He held onto her hand and she followed him. His smile could barely be seen, they seemed happy. They came to a house in the woods and the environment was filled with green grass and blooming trees. The sun was starting to fall but it was delightful. The house was a small cottage with very little path. It seemed gloomy but cozy. The man led her to the door and went inside. As she was about to step foot inside, ‘Don’t’, a voice stretch out to her. She stopped in mid step and was about to turn back as the voice continue to tell her, ‘Don’t go in.’ But as the little girl stepped inside the house gate, the vision became blurry.

A different scene came in, a male teenager held another female teenager’s hand. ‘I like you,’ the voice came in from a young male. ‘Believe me,’ He smiled at her and hugged her. Then the image fade to black and led to a shadowy, dark scene.

The teenage girl was running away, inside a building. She was crying for help as a bunch of other male students ran for her. She ran around the halls and stairs of the building. Suddenly she slipped from the stairs and fumbled down. She tried to get up but it was no use, she twisted her ankle. ‘What are you doing? Get up!’ The voice came again. ‘Pppali!’ But the girl couldn’t as someone reached for her hair. She struggled to run away from the grasp but her face was push onto the granite floor on the stairway. The boys hovered over her. Her vision was spinning and turning. ‘No! Stop it!’ The voice kept yelling at her but it was as if no one could hear the voice speaking. Then the vision fade into a white flash…

Ji Hyo’s eyes flashed open as she faces the blinding sunlight. She rubbed her face as she realized it was a dream. She then massage her head from the hangover last night. Her red hair was a mess, she looked like she just got into a cat fight.

Why am I like this? Yesterday I was…I was…Oh yeah. I was drinking with Yeo Jin and the EC cast. And Kim Jong Kook. Wait where am…I? Ji Hyo then opened her eyes wide and quickly looked all over the room to realize it was her own bedroom. Wait, then how did I get home?

No matter how much Ji Hyo tries to recollect last night’s trip home, she could only feel pain throbbing in her head. Aish, nevermind. Kwang Soo probably took me home. Then her doorbell started to rang vigorously. What the… Ji Hyo scratched her head and fussed.

“Coming,” she grabbed a bathrobe and went to open the door. The door swung open with Jong Kook standing in his jet black suit and a black trash bag. His eyes roamed over her from head to toe: messy hair, swollen face, bathrobe, big doll eyes. Ji Hyo realized that he was looking at her.

“What?” but he just roughly hands her the black trash bag pushes her back inside her apartment. That rude jerk!

“Clean it.” He said and was about to close the door when Ji Hyo grabbed it.

“Why should I?”

“In this bag are my clothes and half of your undigested food and drinks from last night.”

“What? Why don’t you just throw it away?” Ewwww

“Well, not everyone earns big money like you miss,” Jong Kook was about to close the door but pokes his head back inside. “Plus I bought it with the money you gave me. Unless you want to pay me more then go ahead.” Then he shut the door close with the securing sound ringing after it.

Ji Hyo could only stand in disgust and drops the bag to the floor. She was about to turn away but sees a paper stick onto the bag. She squats down to grossly pick it up with little contact and sees a little note.

‘Don’t go out today. I’m not responsible for you if you don’t listen to my advice. Give my clean clothes to Kwang Soo if you want your car keys back. With the greatest regards, your bodyguard.’

Ji Hyo squat for a few minutes before she could comprehend his message. My car keys…? You wouldn’t dare. She clenched onto the note and ran to her room and looked for her keys in her purse, clothes, bed, everywhere. But the keys to her precious baby was gone.

“AHHHHH!” She quickly searched her phone for Jong Kook’s number. Wait what?! I don’t even have his phone number! You have got to be kidding me!

“Kwang Soo-ah, do you have Jong Kook’s number???” She asked frantically on her phone.

“Uh yes, why?”

“Give it to me.”

“Is there something wrong? Are you hurt? Did someone do anything to you?” Kwang Soo worriedly ask.

Ji Hyo could only throw a fit and raise her voice, “Just give it to me!”

“xxx-xxx-xxxx.” Ji Hyo quickly wrote it down and hanged up the phone, leaving Kwang Soo hanging.

“What did I do to her?” Kwang Soo can only dumbfound ask himself that. *ahem. He turns back to see Park Hyung Sik who is talking to him at the office meeting room.

“So where were we?”

Back to Ji Hyo, she called Jong Kook’s number multiple times but he did not answer. He finally answered after 15 minutes or so.

“Hel-“

“Bring me back my keys and my car right now!” Jong Kook pushed the phone away from his ear to avoid the ranting of an extremely furious Ji Hyo.

“You must have seen my note then. Never thought that you would actually read it.”

“Can you not hear me?!”

“When you are done with my clothes then we will discuss further about your driving ability. Bye.”

Ji Hyo was left agape. She could only scream into her pillow after getting rejected by his answer. She took the bag to her bathroom and opened it to greet a foul smell. Ughhh I’m so going to kill you if you don’t bring back my baby safely. I’m gonna- riiip. Ji Hyo looks down to see his turtle neck shirt ripped while she was handwashing it in soap. Crap.

****************************************************************************

JH POV

After Ji Hyo finished with the ‘laundry and creativity’, called Yeo Jin to pick her up to go shopping. They have been roaming for almost an hour or two now. She bought quite a few new items; shoes, accessories, and body products. Yeo Jin grabbed her to the men’s shop as they almost passed it.

“Hey, we are not men. Why are you going in there?” I asked.

“Of course I’m not a man and neither are you. But we do know men right?”

“So you’re saying-“

“Yes. I’m going to buy something for Jong Kook oppa.” She said and dragged me inside. She searched the whole section of tuxedos and formal clothes. There’s something strange about Yeo Jin. Normally the only time she shops for other guys is when they are either in a relationship or she likes them *ahem coughs* Choi Jin Hyuk*. So does she really like…?

“What do you think about this?” She holds up a white blazer design. “Or how about this one?” She pointed to the grey one.

“Both look fine. But there is one problem about it.” I plainly stated and looked away at the other clothes.

“Ah wae? What is it? I don’t see anything.”

“Kim Jong Kook, that’s the problem.”

“Yah. You’re supposed to help me. Tell me, what is his style? Hold on, give me his phone number.”

I turned back to her. “Do you seriously like him?” There was a pause as I gaze at her, trying to read her mind and she didn’t answer which ticked me off even more.

“Don’t stare at me like that. Gosh, you can give one of the coldest stares even off screen.” She finally smiles again.

“Unnie.”

“Arrasso. I don’t like him like that. I admire him, understand. ‘Admire’.” She emphasized the word before turning away this time. This unnie, always ‘admiring people’ like him. What’s so good about that jerk? Ugh just thinking about him makes me want to ‘hwak’ aish kick his *ss.

“I heard that his birthday is coming up, aren’t you going to get him anything?”

His birthday? I never heard about it. So he’s getting older lol no wonder he was so moody about that soju shot.

“Why should I? I don’t even know him that well.”

“That doesn’t give you the excuse to ignore it. Why don’t you buy it since you’re at it?”

“Each gift is special. Think of it as gratitude for what he had to go through last night.”

“I have nothing to give and nothing to receive. What happened?”

“Tsk~ you are really blank.” She ignored me and check out the clothes while I looked at the ties. Fine, might as well pay off our debts. Which color should I get?

“Have you thought about the offer from Keyeast entertainment?” Yeo Jin brought me back.

“Why are you suddenly talking about that?” I played with the ties.

“You’re gonna have to deal with it anyway, might as well talk about it now.”

“Well, I’ll see to it.”

“You’re not-“

“It’s nothing.”

“Is it Yoon Kye Sang who’s pulling your leg or is it Baek Chang Joo?” I shut up. I can’t seem to find to hide the fact now that Yeo Jin is the first to ask me that question.

Baek Chang Joo is my CEO at C-Jes and Yoon Kye Sang is my sponsor. And last but not least, my contract is due soon and Keyeast has been trying to snatch me. Honestly, I don’t really care. The past year, I have been involve in a scandal with Chang Joo ssi but nothing else happened other than the fact that he is caring and Kye Sang who has Jong Kook protect me. Gosh, nothing is going right.

“Ji Hyo-ah.” She grabs my hand and softly calls my name. “Are you alright?” I just nodded. “You’re sweating. Let’s finish shopping here. Fine I’ll stop it. Come on.” She rushed me to walk out and went to pay for her items *ahem* Guard Kim’s things*. I stood close to the entrance and leaned on the side of the wall.

“Oh Ji Hyo-ah.”

“Nneh?”

“Do you know Jong Kook’s size?” I rolled my eyes and huffed out.

“Meolla.”

“Aishh you bad wench. Ji Hyo-ah,” I turn back to face her, half-annoyed with the mention of Jong Kook’s name. She walks back to me and she seem concerned and serious which actually made me afraid. “Should I buy two of them?” The heck? I thought it was something serious.

I took a deep breath, “Choi Yeo Jin.” She laughed at me and walked back to the cashier. Aigoo, look at that woman. *secretly smiles* She’s the best friend ever.

Oh, why am I holding onto this? I examine the black bow tie and neck tie in my hand. ‘Not everyone earns big money like you miss.’ I just smiled at it as I think of what he said. Then my phone ring, disturbing my thoughts. Just on time, Kim Jong Kook. I purposely rejected the call.  Then it continued ringing for a couple of times before I picked it up.

“Hello,” I said then hanged up just before he was about to speak. I turned off my phone. I always wonder why those actress and actors always take out their phone batteries to avoid calls. Don’t they know how bad it is for their phone memory? Oh well, way to go Song Ji Hyo. Serves you right Kim Jong Kook. I’ll go easy on you and compensate you with this for your shirt which I am not-so-sorry for. You better bring me back my keys.

“I’ll take this,” I waved at the cashier with the two items.

****************************************************************************

Hey there, sorry for the delay. I've been really busy with college. But I managed to write something. Hope you enjoy it and please leave me comments below! Have a goodnight bunnies!