Impulse

Timeless Love

*************************************************************************************

“Ji Hyo-ssi. Song Ji Hyo?”

Ji Hyo looked up Hyung Sik who worriedly looked at her.

“I’m alright.” Ji Hyo quickly smile. “Why is it so hot in here?” She reached for the glass of water, shakingly and drank it. That did not go unnoticed by Hyung Sik as she was putting the cup back, making the water spill on the table.

Standing up as a reflex, she bumped into a couple behind her as their cup of coffee spilled on her hand. He quickly grabbed napkins and helped her. Her hand started turning red as the steam of the hot coffee burned her skin.

Hyung Sik held her hand and demanded for cold water immediately as Ji Hyo apologized to the couple. He took out his handkerchief and wrapped her hand.

“Why are you so careless?” He scolded as she whimpered in a little pain.

“I’m alright Hyung Sik-ssi.” She tried to wriggle her hand away but he held it.

“Does this look alright to you?” He remarked at the red burn. He blew it softly.

Suddenly a hand interfered, snatching onto Hyung Sik’s hand, making him turn t see who it was. Jong Kook glared at him and gripped his hand tightly.

“What do you think you are doing?” Jong Kook demanded as his voice grew rasp. Hyung Sik shook off his hand.

“Who are you?” Hyung Sik asked the muscular man.

“I am-“

“Oh, Hyung Sik.” Ji Yeon called as she happened to pass them. She came towards them, interrupting their convo. “Oh, you were here too Jong Kook oppa? Hello Song Ji Hyo Sunbae.”

Ji Hyo looked at them in confusion. Kim Jong Kook, just how many woman do you know? Ji Hyo turned away and looked annoyed. It’s Lim Ji Yeon again, the girl at the studio claiming to be a fan of Emergency couple.

“You know him?” Hyung Sik asked her who stood in the middle of him and Jong Kook, Ji Yeon just nodded. “Seriously?” Hyung Sik inspected him from head to toe and saw a yellow handkerchief in his hand.

Jong Kook glanced at Ji Hyo and saw her holding a handkerchief in her hand too. He was about to reach for her but Hyung Sik pushed his hand away.

“What do you think you’re doing, Kim Jong Kook-ssi?” He irritably stared at Jong Kook who looked seriously mad now. They were having a staring contest for a while until Ji Yeon interfered.

********************************************************************************************************

“So, you are Song Ji Hyo’s bodyguard? Kim Jong Kook?” Hyung Sik asked with his arms folded against his chest as he glared at Jong Kook who sat beside Ji Hyo.

“And you are?”

“Park Hyung Sik, President of Keyeast.” He snobbed at Jong Kook, making Ji Yeon glared at him. Show off, she thought.

Keyeast? Jong Kook turned to look at Ji Hyo who said nothing and only looked at the wine glass in front of her.

“Nice to finally meet the bodyguard of Song Ji Hyo personally. You seem like a strong man. really strong.”

“Thanks for the compliment.” Jong Kook answered, more like whispered.

“Of course, he is a gentleman too.” Ji Yeon chirped, trying to release the tension. “Right, Ji Hyo Unnie?” Ji Hyo just smiled slightly.

“Ji Hyo-ssi, this was the troublemaker I was telling you about. You two might have met before. Lim Ji  Yeon, my future wife.”

“Your husband?” Jong Kook asked Ji Yeon who faked a smile.

“So we all know each other.” Hyung Sik exclaimed. “Nice. Really perfect indeed. Just a little… too perfect.” Hyung Sik chuckled as the food came and everyone started eating.

“Kim Jong Kook-ssi, you were not hired by C-Jes right?” Hyung Sik asked while munching onto the fried salmon. “Oh I forgot. You were hired by Yoon Corporation’s CEO Yoon, silly me.”

Jong Kook stopped eating and looked up at Hyung Sik who was busying himself. He sneaked a glance at Ji Hyo who still said nothing. The handkerchief from earlier was still wrapped around her hand, making him feel uneasy.

“Here, eat more Ji Hyo-ssi.” Hyung Sik put some food on Ji Hyo’s plate as she nodded shyly which made Ji Yeon ramble her feet too. Jong Kook did the same to Ji Yeon too as he felt his inside burning up. After the food, they had dessert.

“Jong Kook-ssi, I hear that bodyguards are good fighters. Are you really that good?” Hyung Sik kept pestering him. Ji Yeon stepped on his feet under the table, but he just quickly pushed her feet off, kicking her high heel loose, going under Jong Kook’s chair.

“Well, I know the basics.”

“Would you mind giving me tips? Like how do I protect myself from some crazy lunatics that likes to hurt others.” Hyung Sik grinned at Jong Kook.

“I’m just a bodyguard President Park. If you want to know more, you should ask from a defensive trainer-“

“Isn’t that a bodyguard’s job too?” Hyung Sik smiled. Jong Kook felt annoyed, he knows that this guy has something up his sleeve but he kept beating around the bushes.

“Why don’t you just get to the point Park Hyung Sik-ssi?”

“Fine,” he placed his utensils on the table and crossed his arms again. “I don’t think you are fit to be Song Ji Hyo’s bodyguard.” this made Ji Yeon almost choke on her water, wide eyed, and Ji Hyo stopped eating her fried ice cream.

“What do you mean?”

“A bodyguard protects the person they are assign to no matter the circumstance.” Just saying that made Hyung Sik upset, remembering Ji Hyo cowering in fear in the back seat of his car made him really angry. “But you dare to call yourself a bodyguard when you can’t even accomplish that task.”

Jong Kook didn’t know why but he felt his hand itching to land on Hyung Sik’s face.

“I don’t understand what you are saying.”

“You abandon Song Ji Hyo and let her be in danger in the middle of the night. Are you really a man?”

Who is this young man to teach Jong Kook how to be a bodyguard?

“And you? leaving your personal items like that handkerchief on Song Ji Hyo, aren’t you afraid of rumors?” Jong kook asked.

“She is going to be my person soon so you don’t have to worry about it. Plus, you did the same to my woman didn’t you? Such an ugly yellow.”

Jong Kook turned fully to Ji Hyo, who pretended to not hear anything.

“Are you enjoying the ice cream Ji Hyo-ssi? Eat a lot. You too, yeobo.” Hyung Sik smiled at the two woman. He knew that from Jong Kook’s pink face, he was really upset. He wanted to piss off Jong Kook. After the food, the girls went to the restroom as the men were waiting outside.

“I hope you do take what I said earlier seriously, Kim Jong Kook-ssi.”

“Park Hyung Sik-ssi.”

“Do you know to say anything else other than my name? Like what you said earlier.” Hyung Sik turned to face him as they were together face to face. “Leave Song Ji Hyo alone. If you are really going to do your job, then do it properly.”

“What are you talking about?” Jong Kook’s eyes turned dark as he tried to stay calm.

“I’m talking about the night she was left alone at Wonju.”

Wonju? The day I kicked her out of the car…

“Does it ring your memory now?” Hyung Sik taunted him and patted his shoulder in case there is dust. “You abandon a helpless woman on the road who was harassed by some random drunkard. Aren’t you embarrassed as a man?!” Hyung Sik yelled at him, knowing that they were alone. Jong Kook angrily gripped onto Hyung Sik’s hand on his shoulder and pushed it away. He was afraid now, did something happen to Ji Hyo? Is that why she is avoiding him now? Did she get hurt?

“What happen to Song Ji Hyo?” He gritted his teeth while asking.

“Why don’t  YOU ask her?” Hyung Sik glared before chuckling, “Oh wait, you don’t need to know anything.”

“Why?” Jong Kook face turned grim, wanting to hurt Hyung Sik now, dying for an answer.

The ladies came out side as Hyung Sik smiled in his face.

“If anything happens to her, then don’t blame me, Kim Jong Kook-ssi.” Hyung Sik whispered as the ladies encounter them. “What took you both so long?”

*in the restroom

“Ji Hyo unnie,” Ji Yeon called her as they washed their hands. “Are you okay?”

“Me? Why do you ask?”

“Your hand…” Ji Hyo glanced at her hand that was still wrap Hyung Sik’s handkerchief.

“Coffee burned my hand earlier. It’s better now.”

“Oh really?” Ji Yeon concern looked at her hand that exposed the pink skin. “Have you tried-“

Ji Hyo dodged her hand that reached out for hers. “Please don’t touch me. I’m sensitive to random skin ships other than work.”

“Sorry,” embarrassed Ji Yeon stopped. “Ji Hyo unnie, can I ask you something?”

“Sure,” Ji Hyo was slowly drying her hand as Ji Yon applied her lipstick.

“By chance, do you like Jong Kook oppa?” her question made Ji Hyo stopped. “Ji Hyo unnie…?”

“I don’t think it is right for you to ask these kind of questions. Work is work. Our relationship is just work.”

“But what if Jong Kook oppa has feelings for you? Would you… accept him?”

“Lim Ji Yeon-ssi, I respect that you as a hoobae and the fact that you will become President Park’s wife soon, but that doesn’t mean that you should put your nose in other people’s business. Excuse me then,” Ji Hyo irritably answered, making Ji Yeon turn pink. Ji Hyo kept her cold expression and exit first.

“Pabo-yah, you shouldn’t have asked that.” Ji Yeon hit her head slightly. “Song Ji Hyo must think I’m a nosy person. But why is she so cold and blunt?”

*back to present

“Just female business,” Ji Hyo answered as Ji Yeon nodded. “then, I would like to excuse first. Thank you for the wonderful dinner President Park.”

“I told you to call me informally, plus we are going to be working together soon. Also, so I can call you informally too.” Hyung Sik chuckled at Ji Hyo who smiled too. Ji Yeon and Jong Kook could feel the natural aura around them, making them conflicted. Ji Yeon suspiciously glare at Hyung Sik who has been extra friendly to Ji Hyo and Jong Kook wanted to tackle him.

“Oh, your handkerchief.” Ji Hyo untied the handkerchief as Hyung stopped her.

“Keep it for now. You can give it to me later. You still owe me for the sleep- Oops.” He forgot that they were still with Ji Yeon and Jong Kook. He wanted to too much. “Sorry, a slip of tongue.” Ji Hyo’s cheeks turned pink as they bid farewell and entered their respective vehicles.

************************************************************************************************

Jong Kook continued to drive as he gathered his thoughts. The ride was quiet and awkward. Ji Hyo still hasn’t spoken a word with him yet. What is her relationship with that Keyeast dude? Is she really going to change company? Just what is going on in your mind Song Ji Hyo?

Ji Hyo on the other hand wasn’t paying attention as he glanced at her a few times. She was thinking about the night Hyung Sik saved her.

*flashback

He led her into his house, being careful to not let anyone from the outside see her. He led her to a guest room, leaving her alone. She was still wearing his blazer. He didn’t dare to speak loudly to her as he saw her miserable state. He comforted her, let her stay alone and had a maid help her aid her wounds and changed her clothes. When she was afraid, he came inside running to help her calm down. He assured her that she is safe. She felt like she was losing her mind. 

She remember, she couldn’t fall asleep. She ended up staying in the corner of the room with a wine bottle. She kept mumbling to herself. Her eyes were really swollen and tired, but she couldn’t fall asleep. So she started humming.

Hyung Sik kept coming to check on her as he stood behind the door and peeked at her. Her knees up to her chest and her hand tightly held onto the wine bottle, her fingers tracing the cap. He heard a low humming as her eyes closed and her head tilted back. The humming sounded really warm, but kind of sad too. He didn’t know why but seeing her hurt made him sad too. After a while as her humming quiet down, he tiptoe over to her. He was about to pick her up to sleep on the bed until her eyes shot open and grabbed the wine bottle next to her. She was about to swing it at him as he stopped her hand in time.

“It’s me! Park Hyung Sik.” He tried to shake her. She realized that it was him and slowly let down the bottle. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. I thought you were asleep so I... just wanted to help you sleep comfortably.” Ji Hyo still said nothing to him and distanced herself from him.

“You… can’t fall asleep either?” He finally asked. She only nodded as they both leaned on the wall, sitting in the balcony.

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because…I have nightmares.” He glance at her while he looked into the sky. “I’m… afraid to close my eyes to wake up with sweat and fear.” She said again.

“Me too.” Hyung Sik whispered. “I… have nightmares too.” He looks at the woman in front of him, she seemed like a strong business woman but a moment ago, she was like a child, just like him. “Mind to share it with me?” he asked.

Ji Hyo didn’t answer and stood up to the sidings of the balcony. The wind blew passed her, making her hair move across her face. He followed her actions.

“How do you… escape it?” She asked while closing her eyes. Seeing the slight sad smile on her face, he climbed the sidings.

“I let go of myself.” He says.

She was alarm at the dangerous sight. If he takes another step, he will fall off. She quickly grabbed him off as they both hit the balcony floor. “Are you crazy?!” she shouted. She stared at him before removing him from her.

“You’re finally talking, angry.” He smiled. She was mad for some reason, she asked how he escape his nightmares, not how to die. “I think we are under the same conditions, why don’t we help each other by talking it out.” earning a glare from her. “Don’t look at me like that.”

“Are you pitying me?” She asked.

“Don’t misunderstand Ji Hyo-ssi. I may be playful, but I don’t like to lie. I don’t tell people about myself. Consider yourself lucky if I tell you about me. There are many people who are willing to sell my biography.” His statement made her let out a laugh. “You’re laughing? Yah, I’m being serious here.”

Somehow, she felt relax now with the wind flushing over her skin.

“I asked how do you escape your nightmares, not how to die.”

“Actually,” he returned to be serious, “it calms me down.” He stretched his arms in the wind. It makes me feel like the wind itself, like I can escape the reality that I can’t avoid.

Ji Hyo nodded as she understood how she had decided to runaway. It was painful and scary, lonely and sad. It made her feel so small.

“So, who was that man? The one who called you, Cheon Seong Im.” He seriously asked her. She avoided his eye contact and stayed quiet. “It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me. Just… don’t think too much about it.” He smiled at her. He was about to leave the balcony before turning back to her. “Don’t stay out too long, you might get sick.” he whispered.

Ji Hyo let out a sigh and leaned on the sidings. The door opened again to the balcony.

“If you can’t sleep, drink from the wine bottles. It’s a waste to break the bottles with the expensive wine still inside.” He commented before leaving her alone, for real this time.

*flashback to present

A smile escape Ji Hyo’s lips as Jong Kook wasn’t paying attention to the road and almost crash into another car. He forcefully pressed on the brake, making Ji Hyo lunge forward, although the seatbelt was holding her back, the force of the belt hurted her shoulder.

“Yah Kim Jong Kook!” She shouted. This is the first time she talked to him again after the incident. He turned around to check her. She was holding onto her shoulder in pain. Her loud voice made him want shut it with his lips. But he quickly shook off that thought. He didn’t bother to answer her and continued to drive until they got to her place. She didn’t even wait until he shut off the engine to get out of the car with her things.

Seeing that she was rushing out first, he quickly got out and ran after her. Before she could take another step into the building he pulled her back, against him.

“What do you think you’re doing?” She irritably asked in a haste. Yet he didn’t flinch one bit, kept his grip firm.

“What is your relationship with that Park dude?” He whispered rashly.

“Kim Jong Kook.”

“Answer me!” He almost shouted, making his voice echo through the lot. She strongly pushed him away with her hand placing on his hard chest. Fixing her hair and clothes before she spoke.

“Kim Jong Kook-ssi, I don’t think you are in any position to know about my personal business.”

“I am your bodyguard-“

“Shut up!” She lost her temper and raised her voice. “Don’t give me that lousy excuse. You should learn to complete your duty without interfering with my life. Learn your place.” She was about to walk away as he grabbed her wrist, making her turn back and hitting his chest as he wrapped his arms around her body.

“What are you-?” Ji Hyo tried to struggle as he held her.

“Even if I’m just a bodyguard, I need to know about your whereabouts.” He demanded, “Now tell me, what is your relationship with him?” Ji Hyo snickered and refused to and tried to struggle for release as he held her tightly. Then flashlights was coming their way.

The security guard was out on patrol and pointed over at them. Aware of people there, Jong Kook loosen his grip, allowing Ji Hyo a chance to escape as she pushed him on the ground. She ran quickly, passing the guard who tried to check what was wrong. Jong Kook followed in an unsuspicious manner. As soon as he passed the security guard, he loosened up his tie in frustration. He caught sight of Ji Hyo as she was waiting for the elevator to come down.

She consistently pressed on the button but it was taking forever so she bolted for the stairs. Jong Kook quickly ran in pursuit. It was confusing. Why was he running after her for an answer? He didn’t know why but there was a part of him growing overly jealous at the thoughts of seeing Ji Hyo in another man’s arm. And what did he say? Sleep? Did they sleep together? Are you trying to drive me crazy Song Ji Hyo?! He felt a crazy sensation took over his body as he ran after her up the stairs.

Even with the bags in her hands, she was able to keep running up the stairs with him hot on her tail. Honestly, she was scared. He was scaring her with undying pursuit. She wanted to run away from him as far as possible. As she reached the 8th floor, she was sweating all over, almost in tears. Ji Hyo tripped on the stairs when she reached the 9th floor, making her lie on the stairs. Noticing she had fallen, he ran to her and held her arm. She quickly pushed him away with weak strength left. He held on to the rail and held her arm.

Making sure that she was alright, he grabbed her making her fall over his shoulder and grabbed the bags before exiting the stairway. They went into the elevator, luckily no one was in there. She hit him to let her down but he refused to and endure before she bit him. He threw her on the ground. She was pressing the other floors quickly. They were heading to the 15th floor But she started pressing all the floor numbers, making the elevator shake. He tried to stop her as the elevator shook and stopped.

They fell on the floor as the lights turned dark. They were both shocked, Ji Hyo turned quickly and hugged Jong Kook tightly as she heard the elevator rumble. Jong Kook felt her tugging his arm so he willing let his arm slide around her shoulders. When she finally notice she was holding him, she quickly push him away, but his grip tighten.

“Let go of me.” She demanded but he refused.

“Tell me first.”

“Kim Jong Kook-ssi.”

“Song Ji Hyo-ssi.” This was the Ji Hyo he knew, the one who would talk back to him. Deep in his heart, he missed her. All those efforts to ignore her before he kicked her out of the car vanished. He used this time to make up for trying to reject her and push her to Kye Sang.

“Are you ing kidding me?” She cursed, making him smile. He hasn’t heard her swear for so long. Although they were foul words, he find them lovely.

“I’m not letting go until you come clean with me.”

“Come clean? Am I some culprit?” She puffed air out. “You were the one who kicked me out of the car Kim Jong Kook.” He gulped as guilt build up in his heart. “Not only did you kick me out, you rejected me too. Now you want to get all friendly and worry about me? Dream on.” Ji Hyo’s words were like fire but he couldn’t deny it. He loosen his grip.

“Ji Hyo-ah, I-“ She pushed him away from her before he could finish talking. She got up and pressed the emergency button.

Looking at her in the dim light all upset and her tone made his chest tighten. He did her wrong and now tries to act like nothing happened, who wouldn’t be mad. If only I could tell you the truth, Ji Hyo-ah… He reached for her shoulder but stopped and pulled his hand back.

She opened up her phone as it ring. “Hello. Yes Hyung Sik-ssi.” Upon hearing his name, Jong Kook’s blood pressure started rising again. “Oh, about that I-“ Jong Kook grabbed her phone and hanged up.

“You should be calling for help, not answering some random guy’s call.”

“It’s better than randomly holding onto some woman and letting them kiss and hold you all over. That, is disgusting.” Ji Hyo emphasize. She didn’t know why but she was extremely angry now.

“And?” He asked darkly.

“Don’t get in my business as it does not involve you. Being touch by random people is more disgusting than acting.”

“Song Ji Hyo!” He roared, making her jump.

“Why? Did I say something wrong?” She glared back at him.

“Stop being childish and stubborn like this!”

“You’re the one being childish. Are you jealous or what?!”

“Yes!” His answered made her jaw drop but she quickly recomposed her posture, putting on her blank face. Even he was shock by his answer as anger clouded his thoughts.

“Don’t be. You don’t even like me, Kim Jong Kook.” Ji Hyo stated. “Even Hyung Sik is better than you and Yoon Kye Sang.”

“So you admit it? You guys slept together?” He wanted to know but he was afraid of her answer too. His heart skipped a beat. Ji Hyo was surprised by his question but she was not backing down.

“Whether I have or not, I don’t think you need to know.”

“Ji Hyo-ah!”

“Don’t call my name leisurely like that! You are not my family, my boyfriend, my lover, or my husband!”

Exploding with anger and unable to control himself, Jong Kook punched the elevator wall, making a loud thud echoing. Ji Hyo jumped at the sound, almost screaming. He backed away from her and went to press the emergency button repeatedly and hit the wall a few times. He didn’t want to stay there any longer.

As soon as the door opened, the both of them separated their own way. As Ji Hyo’s back turned away and walked further up the stair way, Jong Kook look up to her as she disappeared behind that door to her hallway. He slumped on the stairway.

He wanted to run after her and apologize but the lingering guilt in his heart couldn’t go on. He started hitting his chest as he felt pain and tears started to form in his eyes.

*Flashback

‘Jong Kook oppa,’ The beautiful girl called him as she leaned on his back. ‘If I were to wrong you one day, will you hate me?’

‘Do you want to die?’ he asked her and flicked her head. She stared at him with her doll eyes. ‘I’m just kidding. Why would oppa kill you?’ he held her chin.

‘Oppa~’ she tried to aegyo.

‘I won’t hate you. But I will be really mad.’ He pouted to her. ‘So, don’t wrong me. What if I were to wrong you?’ She smiled and flick his head this time.

‘Oh really? I’ll be sure to make you regret.’ and flick his forehead again.

‘Yah brat.’ She stuck out her tongue and ran into the field of grasses as he ran after her. He caught her from behind and swung her around. It was a beautiful day, the sky was sunny and blue, the grasses were green, the flowers vibrant, her smile warm.

*Flashback to present

Jong Kook sat on the stairway and wiped away his tears before walking away.

Ji Hyo closed the door and went to kitchen. She felt her chest tightening and let her legs go weak as she took out the liquor and drank it before passing out

*dream

She was lying on the grass with the sun shining down on her.

‘Seong Im-ah,’ he softly called her name. She opened her eyes to see the teenage boy looking at her. His smile was so bright, so sincere. She looked at him, his gummy smile and twinkling eyes. ‘What are you doing?’ He asked her.

‘Oppa…’ She happily smiled at him and sat up, looking up at him. He reached a hand for her as she reached her hand to hold his. As her hand was about to reach his hand, he vanished. Instead she meets the eyes of Bolin. He looked at her crazily, his smile cynical.

‘Seong Im-ah.’ He called her with his drunk voice. She tried to push him away but she couldn’t. She screamed for help as she turned back to be a teenager. Suddenly she was on the side, like a third party watching the scene. She tried to interfere, help the weak her in the past but she couldn’t. Bolin turned into his teenager self as he pushed her on the ground with his body over hers. Ji Hyo scream.

“Get up!” She kept telling the girl but her voice was really low, almost inaudible. It felt like there was a force field that stopped her from getting near them. She kept hitting the force field but nothing happen. The girl’s torturous screams scared her. Helplessly, she closed her eyes and crouch to the ground. She didn’t want to hear it or see it but it echoed in her head. She screamed as she felt a hand touch her shoulder.

*Back to present

“AH!” Ji Hyo’s eyes shot wide open and threw a kick as she saw Kwang Soo in front of her.

“Noona, noona. Gwenchana?” He continued to shake her. Her opening her eyes suddenly made him scared. He flew a few feet away in pain. He was groaning and jerking like a worm on dry land. “N-Noo-na.” She realized that it was just a dream and got up from the floor. Kwang Soo was still on the floor, holding onto his chest.

“Oh Kwang Soo-ah. It was you.”

“Of course it’s me. Who would it be?” He slowly got up.

“What are you doing here?” She pushed her hair away from her face.

“To check on you of course. You are too scary noona.” Kwang Soo complained. She placed a water bottle in front of him.

“Sorry.”

He managed to crawl on the stool. “Did you train or something. Aigoo.” He pretended to cry.

“Stop it. It doesn’t hurt that much.”

“Do you want to try it?” He yelled.

“Cut the crap. What is my schedule today?”

“Oh yeah, about that…” Kwang Soo smiled.

Ji Hyo looked out at the blue sky as the sun had rise.

I miss you. said their voice in unison.

****************************************************************************************

Hallo Bunnies! I'm sorry if the chapter was toooooo long. I know its been forever since I last updated, don't blame me. It might be a bit confusing but this is a peek into their pasts. I know I know, its been like forever, nothing is progressing much. I want it to progress faster too. The details are already wrapped up in my head but, *ahem* please be patient. Don't worry. Drama is gonna happen soon, really soon. If there is any confusions, please tell me, I'll explain it to you :) Anyways, any comments are welcome! Until next time, see ya bunnies!

PS: Before writing this story, I already had the ending planned but some of my readers kept bugging me about changing it. So, would you like the original ending or alternative ending or both in separate chapters? Please let me know.

A hint: Original ending is a bit bittersweet while alternative ending is much sweeter :D (If that makes sense) >.<*