Together

Timeless Love

The red Ferrari screeched to a stop at the front of a 5 star hotel.

“Hey.” Hyung Sik brought back Ji Yeon to reality as she was still shock from the scene earlier. “Do you want me to open the door for you and go in or do you want me to take you right here?”

Ji Yeon looked Hyung Sik weirdly and cleared . “Where are we?” as she looked around their surrounding and noticed the glamorous hotel setting. Hyung Sik still gazed at her up and down as she quickly retorted. “What are you looking at?”

“You must be very old. Already forgot what I said?”

“What did you say?” Hyung Sik then leaned in closer seductively look at Ji Yeon.

“Maybe we should try it here.” He leaned closer and closer as Ji Yeon’s breath quicken. Ji Yeon stared in surprised and he got nearer, more intimate.

“Ah!” Ji Yeon then grab a handful of Hyung Sik’s hair and shoved him back to his seat. She took off her seatbelt and started hitting him as Hyung Sik was taken by surprise, yelped in pain. He then caught her wrists and held her still.

“Yah, can you stop hitting me?!”

“No, I won’t!” She struggled to get out of his strong grip. They fought for strength, still in their own seats. The people outside thought weirdly of them as they could hear them arguing and the red Ferrari bouncing.

“Stay still will you?!”

“I won’t! Why would I?!”

“No wonder you’re not married yet!”

“What did you say???” Ji Yeon’s hand slipped off his grip and head bump him. They both groan back in pain. Hyung Sik gripped his head in pain and tried to open his door. Afraid that he will take her into the hotel, Ji Yeon tried to pull him back in the car. Hyung Sik felt his clothes being pulled and he fought with her again. Then ripped! The buttons on Hyung Sik’s dress shirt popped off and revealed his toned chest while Ji Yeon stared in awe and nervously let go. Hyung Sik was super shocked, his expensive limited shirt collection is now torn. He ruffled his hair and gaze at her to only see others looking at his bare chest. He quickly covered himself with his blazer. He wanted to shred her into pieces for repeatedly embarrassing him in public.

“Do you know how much this shirt cost?” He whispered to her who was still staring at him who was still standing outside of the car. She only shakes her head. He rolled his eyes at her. “Never mind, a model doesn’t even know brand name clothes. What a useless model.” Ji Yeon furiously got out of the car and strongly slammed the door. Hyung Sik stood confused and upset. She just slammed his Ferrari. His freaking Ferrari.

“Yes I don’t know how much it costs to wear high end brand clothes like you. But if wearing high end brands from head to toe like a Casanova like you makes you a better person then I’d rather wear rags!” Hyung Sik was shocked to hear her insulting him. She was about to walk away before Hyung Sik called her.

“Yah, ahjumma! Lim Ji Yeon!” She ignored him until she felt something is thrown at her back. She turned around to catch his dress shirt.

“Fix it.” He smirked before turning to his car and driving off. Ji Yeon huffed in anger and walked away. Hyung Sik sat quietly throughout the whole drive. ‘If wearing high end brands from head to toe like a Casanova like you makes you a better person then I’d rather wear rags!’ Hyung Sik thought about what Ji Yeon said to him. But chuckled as he remember the nightclub rage, the kiss, and her, her lips were smeared in her red lipstick, just like a clown. Then quickly stopped smiling when he remembered something and looked into his car mirror. No way! He looked like a clown himself, his lips stained, smeared with her lipstick. Now he knows why so many people were laughing at him. He quickly wiped it off with tissues.

************************************************************************************

A few days passed by as Ji Hyo had to cancel all her schedules due to her physical situation. Jong Kook had to visit her every day, without her knowing, watching out for any trouble that may happen again. He would find food deliveries at her apartment, all containing fast food junk. He nagged about how unhealthy she was making herself. But on the inside, Ji Hyo would hum to herself and happily devour the food. Japchae, fried chicken, soju, jjamppong, jjamyeon, and etc. She was having the time of her life: food, naps, readings, and sleep.

It was not long before Kwang Soo was able to make it to her apartment when Jong Kook grabbed hold of him who was carrying some food.

“Oh, hello. It’s you Kim Jong Kook ssi.” He bowed. “Why are you here?”

Jong Kook scanned Kwang Soo, very tall, long arms and legs, and thin.

“What do you eat?”

“Nneh?”

“What kind of food do you eat? You should take care of your health Lee Kwang Soo…ssi”

“What’ this?” Kwang Soo chuckled, “I’m really healthy. It’s noona who’s not.” He knocked on Ji Hyo’s door.

“You should feed her more vegetables then.”

“Ani, Kim Jong Kook ssi. She really hates them.”

Ji Hyo opened her door to see a grumpy Jong Kook and happy Kwang Soo with a lot of food. She then smiled sweetly and in the warm fragrance.

“I know you love food but let me in before my arms fall off.” Kwang can only smile at her childlike-face. She may seem blunt and icy, but she really has a good side.

Ji Hyo closed her eyes and smiled. “Food is life. Food is-“

“Are going to take all day to let us in?” Jong Kook interrupted her artistic, blossom poem for food. She rolled her eyes at him.

“Come in Kwang Soo –ah.” She let him in and stopped Jong Kook from entering. “I didn’t invite you, Kim Jong Kook ssi.”

“I didn’t want to say this but, do you even have the slightest respect that I helped you from before?”

“I didn’t ask for your help.”

“Oh so it’s my fault for helping you from gangsters and reporters now?” Ji Hyo nodded at his question.

“Yah Song Ji Hyo ssi, don’t you think you are being too much?”

“Nope, not at all Kim Jong Kook ssi.” She was about to close it before Jong did the same thing, stuck his foot between the gaps.

“Look at yourself, I haven’t seen you for a few days and you have gotten so much fatter. Do you just stuff yourself with fats?”

“What is so good about your body then huh?” Ji Hyo opened the door and pointed to his body. “Did you…”

“Did I what? Say it.” Ji Hyo stared at his big arms and broad shoulders.

Not wanting to lose to Jong Kook, she blurted, “Did you stuffed yourself with steroids?” Jong Kook’s smirked dropped to the ground as Kwang Soo was laughing and rolling on the floor. Ji Hyo cheekily smiled as his face flushed pink. Kwang Soo then came to the door.

“Noo-nim, just let him in. Kim Jong Kook ssi, come inside. It must have been a long day for you.” He pulled Jong Kook in as Ji Hyo ran for her food.

Her house was a bit different from what he expected it to be. Based on her multi-personality, or that’s what he called it, he expected her house to be all dark and gloomy, but it was quite the opposite. The living room was decorated in a sophisticated clean, white manner with colorful decorations that kept it elegant and chic. He sat on the soft fabric couch and scanned around the room.

“Does you think I live in a hotel?” Ji Hyo said as she enter the kitchen.

“Actually, I thought that you lived in a jungle.” Kwang Soo laughed at the two bickering.

“That’s what I thought too.” Said Kwang Soo. Then Ji Hyo came in with water bottles and eating utensils. She ignored them and started eating the food that Kwang Soo bought her. With every bowl and food she opened, Jong Kook shivered in disgust, as she sat right across from him.

“Can I call you Hyung?” Kwang Soo sudden asked as he was slurping the noodles.

“Go ahead.” Kim Jong turned away from them.

“Thank you Hyung. And, thank you for saving Ji Hyo the other night and at the modeling photoshoot.” Kwang Soo happily chirped and the TV. Ji Hyo couldn’t hear anything as she was dying to eat all of the food in front of her. Kimbap, seafood pancake, dukkbokki, lavers, etc.

“Yah, don’t you know that all of that is bad for you?” Ji Hyo ignored him and kept eating. “Can you hear me? You are a model and actress, you should at least maintain your body image from your social image.”

“You should’ve become health trainer instead of a bodyguard.”

“Of course, but a bodyguard requires a lot of maintenance too. In order to be a body guard, you have to be strong. In order to be strong you have to be healthy. And to be healthy, you have to eat right and exercise. Also make sure that your diet gives you enough energy and use the right stances so you won’t get hurt.” Ji Hyo nonchalantly nodded her head without even listening.

“Are you listening, Song Ji Hyo ssi?” Jong Kook asked as he notice her eyes glued to the TV.

“Aish, Kim Jong Kook, do you always talk that much?” Jong Kook was taken aback.

“Nneh?”

“I thought you were a quiet a person at first but you are so talkative.”

“I thought you were a cold hearted person but not only are you that. You are also ignorant.”

“What did you say?”

“Yeah I said it, now what?”

“Kim Jong Kook ssi.”

“Song Ji Hyo ssi.”

“Aish stop it you two.” Kwang Soo stuffed both of their mouths with two candy pops. “I can’t even hear the audio clearly.”

“Yah!” They both shouted at him, causing him to suddenly turn back at them and jump in fear.

“Ah wae~~~” Kwang Soo can only ask in confusion.

*********************************************************************************

Soon Ji Hyo was able to go to the filming site again. Obviously, Jong Kook had to go along with her as she had to make a press conference. She was dressed in a casual, but classy fashion. A long deep red jacket, a grey turtle neck, tight black slacks, along with a 3-inch grey heel boot. She was flawless even without makeup and her hair was straightly pinned. Coincidently, Jong Kook was wearing a medium length brown jacket, black, long sleeve turtle neck, black slacks and business shoes. Kwang Soo was pretty surprise to see them matching up.

“What is this? Are you guys a couple now?”

“Ani. I wanted to be a bit more casual today, suits are getting too confiscated.” Ji Hyo did notice it but ignored them as she got out of the van to the press conference.

‘Song Ji Hyo ssi, can you tell us about your dating scandal?’ ‘Is it true that you are dating CEO Yoon?’ ‘Please give us a word.’ Jong Kook just moved them out of the way, along with other securities. Ji Hyo sat at the front stage with her agency company as CEO Yoon made his way through the crowd too.

“Hello everyone. I’m sure that you are all curious about Song Ji Hyo ssi and CEO Yoon. They will answer your questions in a bit.

“Nneh, anyeohasaeyo. I’m CEO Yoon Kye Sang of Yoon’s corporation, a sponsor of C-Jes Entertainment.”

‘Mr. Yoon, is it true that you were at the same place with Song Ji Hyo?’ ‘Is there something going on between the two of you?’

“I would like to inform that me and Song Ji Hyo ssi have no issue together. The photos taken from that night was a group dinner with the agency and many other figures.”

‘Many others saw Song Ji Hyo going to dinner with you at a restaurant the night after. Are you sure that you are not declaring your relationship with Song Ji Hyo?’

“Yes, I am sure that there is nothing as of now.”

‘As of now? Does that mean that there will be news of you courting Song Ji Hyo soon?’ Kye Sang just chuckled.

“We are professionals so I think that you should wait and see.”

‘Song Ji Hyo ssi, do you have anything to say?’

“Hello. It is true that we met a couple of times as CEO Yoon is a big sponsor to C-Jes but other than business affairs, there is nothing going on. CEO Yoon has always been a funny person and supported all of us at C-Jes and takes care of everyone. The day after was to discuss the press conference for today.”

‘Are you sure that you don’t have any feelings for Mr. Yoon?’

“No. It is all solemnly business.”

‘There has been a man following you everywhere. Is he a body guard CEO Yoon hired to protect you? Does this mean that he is directly courting you?’ They were quite shock but remained calm.

“Yes, it’s true that I have been given a body guard but my agency knows about it too.” Ji Hyo answered.

“In order to protect the image of our people, I thought that it was necessary to do this as Song Ji Hyo ssi is not only a woman but she is also a model and actress who is still working on projects. Also, I believe that it was the responsibility of a sponsor to make sure my investment is not wasted. Please continue to support Song Ji Hyo and the figures of C-Jes Entertainment.” Kye Sang finished as another reporter suddenly showed up.

‘Yoon Kye Sang ssi, it has been a while since you have shown up in the social media public. Is there a reason why you went into hiding?’

‘Was there more to the gang incident 2 years ago?’ ‘Where has business man K gone to? Does he have anything to do with it?’ ‘Was it really true that actress/model---‘ With that brought up, Kye Sang and Jong Kook’s face turned cold.

“Sorry about that, but as you know, today is the press conference to clear Song Ji Hyo ssi’s name. If there is nothing more to it then,” Kye Sang stood up and walked away from the scene as the reporters follow. Ji Hyo was escorted to her filming site. Jong Kook was nowhere to be seen as Ji Hyo looked for him.

********************************************************************

Wassup bunnies. Here you go, a spartace moment. Thanks you for the JiHyung supporters. They ARE our second couple. I will be adding a few more side characters. Here you go and enjoy!