Trouble

Timeless Love

Bonus chapter for whoever is up at this time: 1 am

***************************************************************************************

As soon as Ji Hyo stepped out of the dinner room, Jong Kook followed her. Now that he looked at her carefully from the back, she has a very nice figure. A voluptuous figure that has equal proportions. Her hair moved from side to side in rhythm with her hips that swayed. He looked away and felt his stomach fluttering for a moment.  She ignored him and only walked faster.

However she bumped into someone, causing her to be pushed back, and Jong Kook caught her from falling back in his big arms. She could feel the heat of his hard chest and quickly composed herself. The person she bumped into was Hyomin, the model who she had a controversial scandal with. Hyomin yelp and got up only to see Ji Hyo standing there in her elegant black dress, the woman who embarrassed her at the program shoot when she was trying to get Choi Jin Hyuk’s attention.

“Oh it’s you, sunbaenim.” Remembering the tomato incident that some anti fans threw at Ji Hyo when her embarrassment video leaked out that bashed at Ji Hyo for being unfriendly, she smirked and crossed her arms. Jong Kook could feel the atmosphere tense up. Ji Hyo ignored her and was about to walk away when the brunette hollered at her.

“I thought you said that I was being shallow, but look at you. Surrounding yourself with random men.” She walked back to confront Ji Hyo but Jong Kook wouldn’t let her get close to Ji Hyo. Bittered, she tried to provoke Ji Hyo. “I guess that you must be having such a long day that you can’t even talk, sunbaenim. So ill-mannered.”

“You must have nothing to do then Hyomin ssi. As you can see, I am here for business.” Ji Hyo took off her glasses and looked straight at her with her cold expression. Hyomin tensed up and tried to remain calm as it is a big restaurant they are at. 

“Oh really. Business at a restaurant like this? I heard that CEO Yoon is also here. Is he your business too? What a hypocrite,” she snickered in disgust.

“In case you didn’t know, I was invited here. Oh I forgot, a nobody like you want to be a busybody. I got you the little screen time that you wanted right? No, actually I got you some headlines that are even more scorching than one that won’t even catch any attention. Well then, have a nice time here eating and searching for headlines. I’ll look forward to it, Hyomin ssi.” Ji Hyo ended the conversation and headed out with her glasses again. Jong Kook could only stopped himself from clapping at this scene but he followed her out. Hyomin wanted to scream but can only stand in anger and clutch onto her purse.

Ji Hyo got into the van and he followed her.

“Excuse you,” Ji Hyo stopped him from entering. “I have already informed your boss now leave me alone.” She was about to close the door but he held it back.

“Well, my boss has not told me anything Song Ji Hyo ssi. You wouldn’t want me to get fire would you?” She took out money from her purse and hand it to him before trying to close it again. She locked the door and rolled down the window.

“That should be more than what he pays you for then.” Then the van drove off. Jong Kook was left there agape at the money in his front suit pocket. He took out the money and only laughed at himself.

KJK POV

So, this is the star Song Ji Hyo. Emotionless, demanding, and sleepy. Why do you like her anyway, Yoon Kye Sang? Jong Kook could only stand there and stare as Ji Hyo’s van soon vanished.

****************************************************************

JH POV

“Prepare yourself for tomorrow. It is the rehearsal shoot for your drama.” Her manager concluded.

“I got it. Thank you. You can leave now.” Ji Hyo answered before going in her room to get ready for a shower. Her manager can see the frown on her face and decided to leave. It has been a long day indeed. No, a month now. Ever since her incident with previous hoobaes in the industry, her drama, and today’s ruckus, Ji Hyo has been very tired and busy. He decided to leave and left Ji Hyo’s items on her table top.

“I’m leaving your things in the living room. Your book is here too!” Kwang Soo shouted before leaving.

*************************************************************************

I landed on my white queen size bed and snuggled with my fluffy pillow then rested after a long hot shower. I started listing out the things that happened today. Interview, photoshoot, elevator ruckus, CEO Yoon, Kim Jong Kook. I decided to go get my things from the living room and took them to my room.

Makeup, schedule, medication, sweater, purse… and a book? The mini leather, black book was beautifully tied with a lace.

Hmm? I don’t think I’ve seen this before. Kwang Soo must have mistaken this for mine. Wait is it…his death note? The one he has been talking about from that anime? Then my stomach grumbled. I forgot. I didn’t even get to eat dinner yet. I left the book on my lamp table and went to the kitchen but there was nothing in the fridge. The cabinet was empty too. I took out my phone to call Kwang Soo but it went straight to voicemail. Aishh, what kind of manager is this? *grumbling* I decided to go out to buy my groceries. I grabbed my big black hoodie, wallet, and mask and went out to the grocery store in the neighborhood.

It has been a while that I get to go out by myself like this. The city lights have become so beautiful at night, despite the harm it could bring to those who live in darkness. Getting stuck in this world for so long has change me so much. But it’s better than going back into the hospital. I got into the store and picked out the glorious foods. OH, this looks so good. Oh this looks good too. Ommo, that one too. They all seem so delicious.

Somehow, the petite lady ended up paying for more than she expected and bought food that could last her for a few days, possibly a month.

On the way back, Ji Hyo hummed to herself and took the road closest to home. But then she heard footsteps following her. She turned around to look but there was no one. She quickly turn around and walked faster.

Thump thump. The footsteps grew louder with her pace. Her heartbeat raised as the hair on her spine raised. When she turned the corner, two man in dark suit stood in front of her. She almost scream but turned back only to find a bigger man confronting her. She tried to run but the man pulled her back.

“Where are you going pretty lady?” The big man asked as he drag her back.

“Let go of me!”

“Ha ha, what makes you think that we will do that?” The other man proceeded. Ji Hyo kicked him and bit the other one. The big man pushed her away as he felt like his skin will tear in any moment. Ji Hyo fell to the ground and scrambled to get up and run but the third guy ran behind her and grabbed a handful of her thick hair which flew her mask off. Ji Hyo grunted in pain as the man forcefully dragged her to her feet. As soon as she stood up, she took a quick blow in his lower region and with that he immediately let go of her. The big man came forward and slapped her, causing her to stumble back as it was a very powerful attack and she hit the trash cans in the alley way. He and the other one who got kicked in the first place attempted to drag her by the feet as the third guy was still brawling on the ground, holding onto his lower region.

“Quite feisty, huh? Well, that’s about to end soon.” Said the big man who gripped her leg forcefully. Ji Hyo could feel her back burn on the hard ground as she kick and screams. The second man decided to let go of her feet and squat in front of her.

“So pretty, but so wasted,” he chuckled as he creepily gazed at her up and down, “You made the wrong choice, my lady. Getting involve with him is difficult enough, but dealing with our boss is worse than that.”

“Who are you guys?! Who sent you guys?! Why are you doing this to me?!” Ji Hyo shouted as she caught her breath. The big man let go of her foot and went to grab the third guy from the ground to help them take her away.

The second guy chuckled at her once again, “And why should we answer you?” He looked at the other guys and laughed before turning back. As soon as he turned back to face Ji Hyo, he met with the powerful swing of a broken mop. He flung back in pain and Ji Hyo scurried away with the other men running after her. She ran through the alley as fast as she could and lost them after a few scrambles around the blocks. She hid behind a building and held her breath as the men ran passed her. Breathing heavily, she peeked to check if her path was clear.

With the confirmation, she let out a breath of relief. That’s when she start to feel the pain kick in on her left cheek as she remembered the powerful hit she got from earlier. She rubbed her cheek and felt her back burning and her ankle hurting and didn’t realize that she was limping and running at the same time. She cursed to herself and turned around. But only to see one of the men, the big one, smiling at her.

“Where do you think you are going, you wench?” He proceeded towards her, obviously overpowering her. Please, save me. Please! Please! K-Kim Jong Kook, where are you?! Ji Hyo squealed as the man tried to grab for her. She struggled as her foot gave up strength but she still tried to fight back like the strong woman she was.

“Oy, fattie.” A very manly voice hollered behind them. I think I heard that voice before. The big man’s face became dark and irritated with the word, ‘fattie’, as he stopped what he was doing and turned to look back.

“You wouldn’t want to touch that woman.”

“Why should I listen to you?” The big man retorted.

“Because, she’s mine,” the mysterious man answered. Ji Hyo looked behind the big man to only reveal the one and only man, Kim Jong Kook.

*******************************************************************************

Commander Sparta to the rescue!!! Another short chapter! Please comment! Night/morning bunnies! :)))