Tension

Timeless Love

As soon as Ji Hyo entered her apartment, she headed to the kitchen and drank a glass of water, rubbing her temple. After standing there for a while, she noticed something strange. Her bedroom door was open. As she slowly pushes the door, the room was dark with no one inside. She let out a breath of relief and was started taking off her accessories. Suddenly, a cloth covered . Ji Hyo tried to struggle but the grip around her neck was strong. She started to grow weak and faded away as the cloth of chloroform dazed over her. The man grinned as she fell unconscious on the bed. He stuffed her in a suitcase and headed out.

****

 (Listen to: Loser by Bigbang)

Jong Kook pours the soju into a cup and took a shot. He lied a bouquet of baby breaths and white lilies and a red rose down

“Hello.” He greeted.

“Do you remember me? Kim Jong Kook-mnida. I brought your favorite flowers. They are so pretty, just like you.” He began to sniff and tried to keep smiling. “I have already came back for a while now and here I am after two and a half years. I’m sorry, it took me so long to gather up the courage to come see you again. Do you remember what day it is today? It is the day, I asked you… to marry me.” Tears start to gather at the brim of his eyes.

“Before that, I have to confess something. I…. oppa… think I like someone else.” He awkwardly smiled. “Are you mad? Don’t be, you won’t be pretty anymore.” He raise a glass of drink up, “Let’s drink together,” He gulped down the soju as it stings his throat.

“Oppa met another woman. She is reallyyy rude, so cold and mean. She always bullies oppa and makes it hard to focus. She is the definition of a troublemaker. Always fighting with me, like you.”

“But she’s not as adorable as you, believe me.” He chuckled. “That rude jerk always made me confuse.” He pointed to his heart as he felt more drunk. “My heart, flutters. My stomach feels funny and my mind runs all over the place. I’m sick right?”

“This right here,” he pinched is chest, “is crazy huh?” Tears started falling as his voice quiver and his breath uneasy. “I think…I’m in love with her, Song Ji Hyo…”

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry Bora, Honey. Oppa… is really sorry.”

*Flashback*

Jong Kook kissed her forehead.

‘Do you really have to go?’

‘Why, miss me already?’ he pinched her cheeks.

‘Ani, it’s just…’

‘Just what?’ Jong Kook held her chin.

‘I need to tell you something.’

‘You can tell me now.’ But Bora shook her head.

‘I’ll tell you when you come back.’

‘Aigoo, aigoo. My childish fiancé is so secretive.’ He was about to leave when he felt her pull his arm back.

‘Oppa, can you not go?’

‘I heard that my father is sick. I promise I’ll be right back.’ She lightly nodded and let go of his arm.

‘Come back soon and be careful. Tell your parents I said hello.’ He smiled and locked the door behind them.

Why did I leave you?

When I came back to see you, the lifeless you lying on the floor, drenched in your own blood. In your hand held your ring and a photo of us together, smiling happily. Your face paled as a ghost.

It’s all my fault.

*Flashback to Present time*

Jong Kook’s cry could be heard to the tip of heaven and depths of hell. The mourning for a lover, the mourning of regret, the mourning of pain.

He finally got the chance to mourn for her. He laid on his back between the graves of the two precious women in his life.

On his right was the tombstone of Yoon Bora and Honey Lee.

He didn’t see his phone vibrating as he fell asleep as the liquor poison his vision and mind.

******************************************************************************************************

The place was spacious, they spotlight fixed on the center. Ji Hyo moved her head lopsided as it was difficult to even look up. Her eyes were weak and her vision blurry. She saw nothing, only a dark room. The room smelled on alcohol, raspy air, like blood and some kind of strong content. Her hands ache as she notice her hands were tied tightly with thick ropes. She was tied to a chair, gagged, her legs also tied. She tried to move but with every little gesture, the ropes scratched her skin.

That’s when she realized she was still in her dress. She felt someone sitting behind her, she looked back to see Park Soo Jin in the same condition, except she is still unconscious. Ji Hyo tried to rock the chair but she was too weak to make any strong moves, or even scream. They sat there for a while in a moment of silence.

Clank! A door slid open and someone hit the bars on the side of the walls. A shadow walked along the side, hitting the metal bars with a loud clank, as if he was holding a small rod. He was sure to hit every single one of them, making her jump. The sound stirred Soo Jin awake.

Ji Hyo kept shutting her eyes in fear while Soo Jin moved slightly and moan in pain. She drowsily looked around to see herself binded.

The man walked closer and closer until the light hit his face. He was really tall, a big muscular build, tan, darting eyes looking at them. He took the camcorder in his hand and zoomed in on their faces and conditions, circling them. He made sure to take his steps carefully, made his footsteps known, spread fear.

Ji Hyo finally looked up when he stopped in front of her. His hand tossing away the strands of hair in her face and bent down to her level. His gaze stuck on her, unchanging, as he moved to pull up her chin, making her face the camcorder. His smirked grimly and pushed her face away. He walked around to Soo Jin and did the same to her then walked away, out of the room after hitting the rails once more.

They didn’t know who he was, but it seemed like he knew them.

*************************************************************************************************

Kye Sang entered the underground room, the place where he had entered long ago. His minions stood behind him as he was across from Mr. Choi.

“Hello CEO Yoon.” He grin at Kye Sang. “Did you have fun last night. You seem extremely tired. ahahaha.”

Kye Sang gave him a disgusted look and smiled. “It seems like you did too Mr. Choi. Now let’s get to business.” He changed his expression. “Where is Ji Hyo and Soo Jin?”

Mr. Choi clicked his tongue, “Not so fast CEO Yoon, let’s have a drink first. We have all the time in the world, now that you are finally sitting in front of me.

Kye Sang stood up to leave, “I shouldn’t have some here. You are just bluffing sh*t.”

“If you step out of here, I’m afraid that not only will you be visiting the cemetery twice but probably 3 or 4 times.” Kye Sang ignored him and was about to walk out with he heard a voice.

“Yoon Kye Sang.” He turned back to look at the big screen, it was black but he could tell it was connected. “My bad. Brother-in-law, how have you been?” Kye Sang clenched his fist as the voice taunts him. “I see you have upgraded my sister-in-law.”

Suddenly the video walked down a path, clanking metals. Then there was Ji Hyo and Soo Jin, both of them tied up in a mess. “Really young and beautiful too. So tasty.”

“Choi Seung Hyun!” Kye Sang yelled.

“Choose carefully, I wouldn’t want to hurt these kittens either.” then the video died.

The video was sent to Kye Sang as he sat at the end of the table with elder Mr. Choi with both of their minions behind their backs. He gripped onto his fist as he saw the condition they were both in.

“I think we can continue now, right?” the old man smirked. Kye Sang seriously turned to face him.

“What do you want?” He gritted his teeth.

“Easy. Ship out the order to China and Japan with the Pythons and Wang Brothers.”

****************************************************

Jong Kook woke up as the sunlight hit his face.

He rubbed his head as the pain throbbed. He looked around and notice he was still at the site. He looked over at the two ladies.

“Good morning.” he smiled weakly, “Oppa, is going now.” and he left.

He got in his car as he charged his phone. He was on his way to Ji Hyo’s apartment. He was about to park his car but he stopped himself. He had to tell someone else first.

he arrived at Kye Sang’s mansion, stopping in the front steps as he heard Kye Sang yelling and things crashing.

Jong Kook ran inside to see Kye Sang standing by his desk in the office room.

“Find her.” He hissed to his men. “Find her now!” He yelled orders.

“Sir, we need our insider to-“ Kye Sang grabbed his shirt collar before glaring at him with his gloomy expression. “I don’t care. Do whatever you want. Just find Song Ji Hyo and Park Soo Jin!” He pushed the men away as Jong Kook slumped by the wall.

Find her? Meaning she was kidnapped. Gosh! He wanted to beat himself up. Gathering his last strength, he stood firmly as Kye Sang exit from the room and sees Jong Kook standing there.

They exit to the front yard as Kye Sang and Jong Kook knew what was happening.

“Why are you here?” Jong Kook only stood up and walked to Kye Sang. His eye were grim and serious.

“Kye Sang.” Jong Kook started. “I know I said that I will not interfere with Song Ji Hyo anymore. But I-“

“Stop.” Kye Sang interrupted. He knew something was up, he didn’t want to hear it.

“I like Song Ji Hyo. That’s my real answer.” Kye Sang pushed Jong Kook back.

“I said to stop it! Are you really going to do this to me?” He grabbed Jong Kook’s shirt collar.

“I’m sorry Kye Sang.” Jong Kook let Kye Sang hit him forcefully.

“Shut up!” Kye Sang furiously shouted in his face.

“I’m sorry, but I’m not going to back down.”

“Why?” there was a desperate pitiful tone in his voice, “Why are you always taking away the one women I love? Why Kim Jong Kook?!” He raised his hand to punch Jong Kook again and again where he just willingly let Kye Sang relieve his anger.

“Don’t you feel sorry for her? Don’t you even feel sorry for my sister? My innocent sister for goodness sake!”

Jong Kook didn’t answer and refused to dodge any of Kye Sang’s punches and kicks. The image of her never left him. His one and only sister was taken away by Jong Kook, the Hyung he trusted the most.

“Isn’t it funny? We were like this two years ago too, because of Honey…” Kye Sang chuckled before Jong Kook held a strong grip onto Kye Sang’s fist before it reached his face. His face was bloody and beaten up. He spit out the blood in his mouth to the side.

Jong Kook look into his eyes that were full of hatred, “I gave you the chance to keep Honey. I, liked Honey. I really did. But she liked you, not me so I got out of the picture. You! Were the one who couldn’t keep her safe. Your pregnant wife!”

“Is that why you left my sister for dead then?!”

“I agree it’s my fault too, for leaving her alone. But I didn’t abandon her. After you and Honey got married I ran to the states and forgot about her. What made me mad was that you included yourself in this ugly underground world for wealth. Wealth that replaced her and your sister instead.”

“Kim Jong Kook!”

“Stop pushing the fault on me only! At first I thought that it was all my fault but when I think about it now, it is YOUR fault too. If you hadn’t join in the first place, you would be living with Honey and your kid now! Bora would be here with me!”

“You b*st*rd!” Kye Sang tried to hit Jong Kook but he twisted his arm and pushed him against the fountain.

“If I find Ji Hyo, then she’s mine. I did more than I have to as a friend and brother. I’m never letting her go this time.” He declared and pushed away Kye Sang’s fist. He limped out of the room and outside to his car.

Kye Sang roared in anger. Jong Kook dragged his feet away and tried to stay strong. He took out his phone as he entered the car.

“Gather the guys if you can. We are going to find someone.”

“Yes, boss.”

****

Hallo bunnies! I am terribly sorry for the slow update. School has been killing me, having so many exams! I hope you're all doing fine too. Anyways, hope you liked it although it wasn't much. And yes, I will continue this story to the end, if you're still reading it, I love you :P

Happy late birthday to our Sparta!!! Hwaiting! & pls leave me comments ^^