I just realized that my titles so I wont make one for this :p

If I fall in love with you: Another snowfall

 

“Could it be a double contract?”

“I don’t think so. The President already owns the land where the resort should be placed so I don’t think that’s it.”

Heechul massaged the bridge of his nose. They’ve been staring at the same stack of papers in the last five hours and all they could find were the same stuffs that he saw when they signed the contract. He was really starting to feel annoyed but he believed in his brother’s judgment and he himself, was also not very sure about the said project. He’d known Hankyung for quite a while already, even before his father but he never really trusted the man – yes, he was very nice but there was something about the man that made him doubt his every move.

Sungmin was also starting to worry about Kyuhyun. The boy didn’t sleep all night, not playing but studying anything that he could find that’s connected with the Jeju Island project. They did go dinner the night before like what Heechul told them to do but all they talked about was the company and his boss’s doubts. He was a little pissed but he could help but just understand what the other was going through.

“Hey guys, look at this.” Dennis, who was the most silent of them all suddenly chirped. The man was pointing at a small part of the contract none of them actually paid that much attention to, they all thought that it meant nothing or not related to what they were looking for.

They all approached the older and started scanning what Dennis saw. Heechul and Sungmin barely understood what did the man was implying but Kyuhyun’s genius mind finally understood what was wrong with contract.

“This means…..” The youngest of them whispered. “They will own most of the company shares in such a short period of time…..”

“What?” Heechul growled with wide eyes.

“How could I not see this right away……” Kyuhyun was still dazed. He couldn’t believe that he missed such an important part. He was so stupid.

“Yah! Answer me!” His older brother snapped his fingers, making him realize that he totally spaced out.

“This part of the contract is barely noticeable. You really wouldn’t notice unless you read it word for word and analyze the charts very closely.” Dennis who was still busy scanning what he just found spoke.

“What do you mean?” Heechul sat beside his assistant and checked the papers again. “I really don’t get what you mean.”

“Look here.” Dennis pointed at some numbers that Heechul never really thought would be very relevant. “It doesn’t really look that important but if you will calculate all that it will all make sense. About half of Kim Industries’ stocks will be owned by the biggest investor of this project, which is that Hankyung guy.”

“What?!!!!!”

“And that’s not all…..after three months of operation of this resort, which is just six months from now, that bastard will own the whole company.”

“How’s that gonna happen?” Sungmin joined Heechul and Dennis, trying to figure out what the older just said. He really still couldn’t understand how those things are going to happen. How could a single contract could make the Kims lose their living, all of it.

“I really cant explain it any further but that’s what these numbers say.”

“And numbers don’t lie.” Kyuhyun whose eyes were so full of rage hissed. He was mad, mad not only to that bastard that was trying to steal their company but also to himself. How could he let all those happen? He should’ve seen those before they signed the contract.

Heechul, on the other hand, was still dumbfounded. He really had no idea what his brother and assistant were talking about – he was never really good at numbers – but the fact that someone was threatening to steal his family’s treasure made his anger flare up.

“I’ll tell Father to cancel this project or at least kick that Hankyung out of this.” He stated as he fished his phone from his pocket and was about to dial his father’s number when but his younger brother stopped him.

“No, we cant…” He looked intently at his brother’s eyes, waiting for an explanation. “If we kick him out the project will crash and the money we spent will be wasted. Kim Industries will fall even after we cancel the contract. Hankyung made sure of that.” Kyuhyun said almost in a whisper. He really had no idea what to do.

“But why?”

*****

“Hmmmm…what brought you here my friend?”

“My friend?” He chuckled, the term never really failed to amuse him.

“Yes, do you have a problem with that?” The man comfortably sat across him.

He looked around; the place was adorned with different modern contemporary designs. The walls were painted with black and red at most parts and so as the furniture. There were also different black frames that were neatly scattered on some walls. There were also a very abundant number of shelves that were filled with books that, based on his expertise, were never moved from their places – the dvd rack that was standing in the corner of the room was in opposite state, it was pretty obvious that the man watch a lot of movies. There weren’t any rooms except for the bathroom, no privacy, but there were huge glass dividers that separate some parts of the house.

“No, but I was actually expecting a mansion or something bigger than this.”He continued scanning the place. It was a habit – it was a requirement for his job.

“Don’t like my place?”

“Not really. I was just expecting something more, basing on your personality.”

The older man leaned forward, a little too close to him but far enough for him to keep his composure. “What is my personality?”

“I believe you know yourself enough to answer your question.”

The man went back to his seat, chuckling. He was obviously very amused, he always was.

“So how’s Siesca?”

His heart almost stopped beating. He hadn’t heard of that name in a while, he never wanted to hear that name especially from the man that was seating in front of him. That name was part of his past, a part that he didn’t want to think about that time – at least not yet.

“What?” He pretended not to know what the other was talking about.

“Siesca, your wife?” A smirk curved the man’s lips.

“That’s none of your business.” He hissed. He was starting to lose his cool and that was something that he didn’t want to happen. Ruining his façade would not help him at all.

A much tensed silence enveloped the two of them, a silence that didn’t last very long. The man’s laughter filled the place after a few minutes. It brought shivers down his spine but he tried his best not show it. He just took the cup that had been sitting on the small glass table on the side of his chair.

“So what brought you here? I don’t remember calling you.” The older questioned him as the he sipped from his cup of tea. He didn’t feel like drinking coffee that morning, he didn’t know why.

“I’m not here as your agent. I’m here because of my other client.”

“Oh, Mr. Kim?” Hankyung chuckled once more. “So what does the old man got to do with me? Except from the fact that we somehow work together now.”

Siwon sighed. He still couldn’t read what the man in front of him was thinking – that fact bothered him ever since he first decided to get himself in a trouble that he knew involved his two biggest clients. He didn’t know if the man knew why he was working for Kim Jae Hwa or not but he do know that Hankyung was not stupid.

“I know who you really are.”

“Of course you do.” Hankyung smiled, his voice was full of sarcasm.

“Hangeng, adopted son of Mandy Lau.” For the first time, Siwon saw Hankyung or should he say Hangeng, show other emotion other than confidence.

The older male’s eyes went wide and he could see that the other was shaking. Was that fear? He didn’t know.

“I’m right, am I?” He asked confidently and he didn’t get any response – he didn’t need any.

“I’m going to meet him later to tell him about him findings.” He put down his cup and looked directly at Hangeng’s eyes. Those pair of orbs weren’t showing any emotions, not even fear – they were just blank like the man didn’t even have any soul at all. “I’m going to let you decide…..”

“What?” The older whispered.

“I will not tell him the truth if you told me not to….”

“Why?”

“I like you.”

Siwon looked at his client. The man was very eager to get the answer that he’d been looking for in the last three years. It also excited him; the smirk that was plastered on his lips was the very evidence.

“Where is he?”

He took a piece of paper from the pocket of his jacket. “He also lives in Seoul. He changed his name and cut his ties with his brothers and everyone that knew them that’s why it took me quite a while to track him.”

Kim Jae Hwa, the president of Kim Industries, smiled. It was smile of relief, he was sure of that.

“Take me to him and also to the other two boys. I want to meet them all.”

“Of course sir.”

****

A/N: 
sorry for not updating regularly...my mind wasnt really that cooperative these past few days ><
so yeah~~

anyway.... _Cieca_ guessed the new pairing yey!! hehe...this'll not be your first and last appearance in the story..there'll be more ^^

 COMMENTS ARE LOVED

SO AS NEW SUBSCRIBERS

and srsly guys...I want comments ><