The eyes I love.

If I fall in love with you: Another snowfall

Every day went to fast for Kim Heechul, a day seemed to be just an hour for him … especially if he’s with his new assistant. The guy still annoys the hell out of him and he wanted to throw him somewhere in the outer space, if possible but being around man made him feel comfortable and safe. Dennis wasn’t just an assistant and play-toy to him anymore; he became a friend…a very good one. Everything was still far from being okay but he is getting there.

Heechul had been a huge mess in the past days, probably in the past years as well but Dennis is not the one to give up. He didn’t know why but he probably found his new purpose in life: help Kim Heechul forget. He didn’t care what was it that his boss was trying to forget anymore. Whoever that Jungsu guy is, he will erase him from the younger’s life. He had no idea how to, but he wanted to fix Kim Heechul and he will do it at any cost.

“Yah! Dennis! Come here!” Heechul, literally, yelled from across the hall when he saw a familiar brown head exited the lift together with probably other ten employees.

Dennis just eyed him as the man walked as slowly as he could towards the other. Seeing Heechul that early in morning surprised him a little bit but scared him as well, especially with the look his boss was giving him. He didn’t like the feeling. Picking Heechul up from his mansion also known as condo unit had become a morning routine for the both of them and seeing the man there at seven o’clock in the morning can be compared with raising someone from the dead: miraculous but freaky.

“I think the world’s gonna end tomorrow.” He blurted as soon as he was just a few steps away from his boss, but not enough for the younger to hurt him anywhere physically. “You’re early Mr. Kim.” He even added, which made the man’s round eyes almost turned into slits and throw daggers at him.

“Your world’s gonna end now if you won’t throw that grin somewhere where I can’t see it.” Heechul said and judging from his tone, the man is just a step away from killing him at seven o’clock in the morning with probably half the whole company watching them.

“Okay okay.” He tried to suppress his laughter but gloriously failed when he finally realized what his boss was wearing.

Orange shirt with some cartoon face printed on it, red and black plaid pajama that he paired with those pink fluffy looking slippers that you could probably buy in some toy store or something and a pink back pack, he’s  guessing it’s the Disney princess backpack that he once saw in Heechul’s huge closet.

What is wrong with this guy? Wasn’t the first thing that came in his mind, but This is freaking funny. I should laugh. So he laughed while the reason for his bliss early in the morning was just looking at him like he wanted to eat him alive.

“What are you wearing?” He finally asked as soon as he got enough strength to talk after a whole ten minutes of non-stop laughter.

“Comfortable clothes.” The younger answered in gritted teeth. He woke up early in the morning – which isn’t really his style – he didn’t know why, he just felt like it and morning Kim Heechul isn’t really the person to joke with.

Dennis thought for a while, he then realized that they promised Eunhyuk – the manager of his new favorite place, that apparently was also owned by his boss – that they will help in the shop that day and that he told Heechul to wear comfortable clothes, not his always tight pants and stylish shirts that will probably become the main reason why the guy will walk out of the place with raging mood because his clothes got a droplet of coffee on it. Although he was pretty sure – he scanned the man in front of him, again – that he didn’t tell him to wear pajamas.

“You have a problem with that?” The man added with, still, squinting eyes.

Sensing that his boss will probably throw him out of the window if he continued making fun of him, Dennis tried to stop himself from laughing – but just ended up bursting another set of his hyena-like laughter for the next couple of minutes, which made Heechul almost kick him in the shin – and motioned the man to just go back to his office first to avoid more humiliation and so that he could at least grab a bottle of water before he died from laughing and probably dehydration.

“Yah!” Heechul finally exploded as soon as the door in his office closed shut; with his assistant still laughing like a total idiot while holding a bottle of water that the man couldn’t even open.

What was wrong with what he was wearing anyway? Dennis told him to wear comfortable clothes, and he was more than comfortable with what he was wearing. Damn the world! Kim Heechul will ear whatever the hell he wants to.

“Stop laughing or I will deport you to Mars.”

Dennis just looked at him with his already red eyes, obviously still trying to suppress his never ending laughter. It pissed him off but he found it really cute but cuteness.

“Done?” He asked with a raised brow.

Dennis nodded while covering his mouth.

“Good.” He grabbed the collar of the man’s white polo shirt and literally dragged him to the elevator.

*****

“You’re gonna have some classmates today Hae.” Eunhyuk grinned. He’s really worried about what’s gonna happen that day but he was also kind of excited. He made sure that he have enough fire extinguishers and that the emergency hotline was on his speed dial – just in case something happens – before he opened the café that morning.

“Classmates?” Donghae asked, still half-asleep. He wasn’t really supposed to go to the café early that morning, his classes was not until after lunch but Eunhyuk just randomly left him a voice mail the night before, telling him that he had to be in the café at nine. He was in the hospital almost all night and he was tired, but a voice mail from Lee Hyukjae can make Lee Donghae teleport right across the world if he needed to.

He walked towards the groggy man and handed him a cup of his favorite blend of coffee, organic blue java, hoping that it will help the fish wake up a bit. Eunhyuk really felt guilty for making the younger come to the café right after his shift in the hospital but Heechul wanted everyone to be there before he comes – Kyuhyun and Sungmin were excused though, since the two had some other special schedules.

“Yes. Heechul-hyung and Lee- Dennis-hyung are coming today."

He suddenly bit his lips upon realizing his mistake. Yes, he’d already somehow formed a bond with the older man but he still couldn’t get over the fact that Dennis Park and Park Jungsu share the same face. Being around made him comfortable, it made him like he’s home….like his Teukie-hyung was still there, but deep inside his heart he knew that everything was just his imagination. He knew that everything he’s feeling around the man was just all fake, a replacement.

“Really?” His worries suddenly flew away when he saw the glint in Donghae’s eyes. He love those eyes – how they sparkle every time his fish is happy, how they soften every time he looks at him…he love those eyes…all the time.

“Donghae-ah…” He almost whispered but he made sure that the other heard him. He held his breathe for a while and slowly released it as he reached for younger’s hand. He intertwined their fingers and rubbed his thumb on the back of Donghae’s hand. “I ….. “ He bit his lips and looked directly at the pair of orbs he loves the most. “I like you….”

Donghae smiled at Hyukjae. A smile that he never seen before. A smile that means a thousand words and can probably sink a thousand ships. A smile that melted his heart.

“I know.” The fish giggled but stopped right away. “You know that I like you too right? So much.”

He flashed his gummy smile as he nodded and held Donghae’s hand tighter. He’d been wanting to tell the man what he felt for too long but was just too shy to say anything. The younger doctor was always vocal with his feelings for him since the first time they met - he should thank Heechul for that by the way.

“Oh I am so going to show this to Heechul-hyung and Kyuhyun later.” A chubby man with a camera phone on one hand and probably the biggest slice of loaf bread he’d ever seen on the other emerged from the kitchen.

*****

A/N:

weeeeeeeeeeeeee...you should all know who that guy is coz if not, I will also deport you to mars lol
but do you know how fun it is to write a fanfiction in your school's computer lab? OUR SCHOOL'S INTERNET CONNECTION IS A FRKN BULLET TRAIN D:

achaintro yeah yeah..whatever lol
verility I was never contented with my writing that's why ;___; and thanks again for helping me with kangin and shindong's character!! beware of 60 year old es xDD
Aki_Hikari whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..Dennis'll be fine...for now xDD
eunhaeteukchulbiased yep, you'll get the answers in teh next chapters so dontw worry :) I dont really loathe hanchul..I just think that they're better off as best friends...and thanks <3
19izzati hahaha the assassin...is a secret :p THEY DID A TEUKCHUL SPAM? I MISSED IT ;___; I'm not really good at cheesy scenes,..still working on that so there wont be much teukchul in the early chapters ><
ryopin_2010 UNNIEEEEEEEEEEEE I MISSED YOU ;___; haha and I just learned from you okay? :p

COMMENTS ARE LOVED
SO AS NEW SUBSCRIBERS