Secrets and Plans.

If I fall in love with you: Another snowfall

For the first time since Dennis moved back to Korea, he finally decided to check his personal e-mail. He didn’t want to check it before. Why? It’s not because he was too lazy like he usually was, but because he already know what’s in there. He stared at his laptop for quite a while before he finally plugged in his password, and just like what he expected, his parents showered and still showering him with e-mails. He shook his head and randomly clicked one of his mother’s messages.

Son, please come home. Appa is not mad at you anymore and we’re very sorry that we kept it secret from you. We only did what we thought was the best for you. We just wanted you have the best life we could give you. Please come home. We miss you.

He sighed as he stared at his Umma’s message.

Sorry Umma, but I won’t come home until I found what I’m looking for here.

With that, he closed his laptop and made a mental note to not check his e-mail for another six months of so as he sipped from his cup of morning coffee.

Waking up early in the morning was still pretty hard for him since he’s really not a morning person so he had to at least drink a drum of coffee for him to survive the whole day. If he just didn’t need to go to work that day, he’s probably snoozing in Jongwoon’s couch.

And speaking of work and Jongwoon, they’re gonna be late if he let the younger stare at his turtles for another minute.

“Yah! Jongwoon-ah! We’re gonna be late!” He knocked on the younger’s door.

“Hyung! Wait! Two minutes! Ddangkoma is still not done eating.” Jongwoon replied which made Dennis’s brow rose. Sometimes, he really does want to chop those turtles and make some turtle soup, and that morning is one of those times.

“No Kim Jongwoon, we’re leaving now.” He snarled as he harshly opened the door in younger’s room and dragged the smaller man outside the apartment complex to the bus station. He’d had enough of running after a running bus and being late to his first day in his new job is the least thing he wanted to happen.

A few days after his failed interview, Jongwoon miraculously told him that he already found a job for him. The younger didn’t really tell him what job is it but he made sure that it wasn’t something illegal nor includes selling any parts of his body. He trusts his friend enough so knowing that he had to wear a suit for work is already enough for him. Plus the fact that Jongwoon assured him that he’s gonna be working in the same company as him.

Their trip to work only lasted for a few minutes and his friend just left him in the elevator after telling him that he should go to the top most floor of the building first and look for a certain Lee Sungmin. Who is that guy? He had no idea, except for what Jongwoon told him.

“He was there when you had your interview. He was the one who left right after you came. He usually wears something pink so you’ll find him easily.” He just shook his head and looked for a certain Lee Sungmin who is usually wearing something pink.

*****

Sungmin almost ran out when he saw a very familiar face exit the lift. He’d been expecting the guy to come but he still couldn’t brush off the fact that he was still not used to seeing that face….alive. To him, his Leeteuk-hyung is still the original owner of that face, not that Dennis Park guy. It’s ridiculous but that’s what he’s feeling every time he laid his eyes on that face.

He approached the man and scanned him from head to toe, trying to look for something, anything that doesn’t resemble Park Jungsu but he failed. Everything about this guy is screaming Leeteuk, he didn’t like it so as their plan.

“Follow me.” He ordered the man and he was more than glad that the other didn’t say anything and just did what he was told. “This is the key to one of the company cars, and this one is the key to your boss’s condo unit.” He handed the man two sets of keys and continued talking. “You might have to fetch him every now and then especially when the President is here. That guy hates the mere presence of his own father so he’s rather stay home all day than go to work. He hates being late but waking up in the morning is huge burden for him, so if you have to use force just wake him up then do it. He is also very meticulous so don’t touch anything in his house, especially his cats if you don’t want to lose any of your limbs.” He finally looked at the new employee again and gave the man a scrutinizing look. “Understand?”

The man didn’t speak again. He just nodded and smiled at him, he hated that smile, that smile belongs to his hyung.

“Now go. The address to your boss’s house is already attached to the house keys. Make sure to be here before nine o’clock and make sure that he’s with you.”

Dennis really had no idea what just happened but he’s pretty sure that that Lee Sungmin guy didn’t like him, at all. The way looked and talked to him had I-don’t-like-you written all over it, not that he mind, he was there to work, not to please that Lee Sungmin. He just bowed and left the place as fast he can.

“How was it?” Sungmin almot jumped from where he was standing when someone just suddenly tapped his shoulder.

“I don’t like him.” He spat.

“I can see that.” The younger giggled in amusement. “Where did your sweet character go Minne-hyung?”

“None of your business Hae.” He turned around and looked at the young doctor. “And aren’t you here to talk to the President?”

“Oh yeah! Uncle is waiting for me!” Donghae pouted as the younger shoved five huge paper bags in his hands. “Hold this for me for a while okay hyung?”

“What are these?”

“Plushies!” The doctor declared like a little child who just won a stuffed toy or something. “I went shopping yesterday and I saw this new plushie shop so I decided to buy one for each of us! The bunny one if for you, the monkey is for Hyukkie, the black cat is for Chullie-hyung and the nemo one is mine! I didn’t know which one to buy for Kyu so I just bought him a dog.” He could swear he saw a glint of tears in the younger’s eyes. That kid can cry over anything, even a simple splinter. He just shook his head as he watched the younger disappeared from his sight.

“I hope this plan will work or at least not make things worse.”

*****

Heechul tossed and turned in his bed, he wanted to go back to sleep but his dream just wouldn’t leave his mind alone. The thought of his angel begging him to let him go has been bugging him since he woke up in the middle of the night with tear stained cheeks. He wanted to just sleep and forget about everything but his body just refused to listen to his commands.

He grunted as he sat up and reached for the bottle of sleeping pills on his bedside table. He had no plans of going to work that day anyway, so he’d rather just knock himself down with some pills.

*****

Dennis yawned as he pushed the button of the lift towards his boss’s condo unit. He still couldn’t believe that his first job is to fetch his prima donna boss because the spoiled brat- he assumed - just didn’t want to see his father and that his job orientation only lasted for ten seconds but he had no right to complain, he needed the job.

He walked out of the lift and was awed by what he saw. His boss’s house is not a condo unit, it’s a freaking mansion on top of a very extravagant condominium buildings – well, it was just a humongous pent house but he still couldn’t help to be amazed.

The place has the most amazing view he had ever seen in his life, overlooking the whole city of Seoul. It has a very beautiful garden in front that was adorned with beautiful white and red roses and behind those rose bushes was a huge swimming pool that surrounds the house itself. Dennis just kept on grinning as he walked over the glass-looking bridge that connects the house’s porch to the garden.

Dennis knocked on the solid glass door but didn’t receive any respond, his new boss is probably still dozed off so he took the liberty to open the locked door and let himself in. The house isn’t really as big as he thought it was. It was actually simple compared to what he had imagined; maybe the outside just really overwhelmed him. He looked around, trying to find the bedroom and he was lucky enough to find it so easily, there wasn’t any other room there anyway. He tried knocking again but the only response he got was an almost deafening silence and some very few soft snores.

He massaged the bridge of his nose before pushing the door in front of him open and he was greeted by a very slender figure that was covered by a huge pink comforter and two cats lazily looking at him. Even though Sungmin warned him not to, he couldn’t help but pet those cats, he didn’t know why.

“Dennis Park.”

He stiffened when he heard the, he thought, sleeping figure grunted. He plastered his most beautiful smile on his lips before he turned around and his brows immediately knotted as he slowly tilted his head when he saw that the figure was still covered with blankets. He walked over to his boss and poked, he was guessing, the man’s shoulder and he got nothing but a soft snore.

“Sir?” He whispered but just enough for the other to hear, if he’s not sleeping, as he carefully pulled the blanket off his boss’s face. “Really?”

He shook his head when he assured himself that the man was still sleeping. “What am I supposed to do with you?”

Dennis watched the man sleep; he looked awfully familiar although his face was still covered with his long black hair. Curiosity filled his system as he leaned down on his boss and started brushing those beautiful strands of hair away from his face and a smile automatically curved his lips once more when he recognized the sleeping figure beneath him.

“So you were dreaming of me huh? Kim Heechul.” He let out a chuckle as he caressed the beautiful face in front of him and he just couldn’t help himself but plant a chaste kiss on the man’s forehead, maybe if he didnt have enough self-control, he'd plant that kiss on those full lips. “Nice meeting you, boss.”

*****

A/N:
IDK if I like this chapter or not. I dont even know if my English is correctt or not lol
and updating today isnt really part of my plans at all...but ya, sdjlasjdsakjdklasdja
anyway....I think this chapter but whatever lol

What's the real reason why Dennis moved back to Korea?
What is Sungmin and the rest planning to do?

comments give me motivation...lots and lots fo motivation...so will it be okay if I asked for some? hehe
I just want to feel that I'm not the only excited about my own story <3

and

do you want ?

lol

IDK if I can write one tho ><